Heart of Darkness Ch. 05

Story Info
Darla is rescued and meets the man of her dreams.
5.8k words
4.5
11.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 11/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Darla lay there on the muddy ground, the aftereffects of her climax soon waned. However, as the sun beat down upon Darla's white body, she closed her eyes for several minutes, until suddenly she heard a rustling coming from the bush. Suddenly, as she sensed the presence of another, the sun above her was blocked out, as Darla opened her eyes and then looked up. What she saw was truly frightening, for above her was a tall muscular dark black cyclops, in native garb, towering and squatting over her, carrying only a spear, which he pointed and held just millimeters from her throat. Darla tried to scream, but quickly his strong hand muffled it as he pressed the spear down to warn her not to resist.

Then, as the cyclops' strong grip held her firm, with his free hand, he began to smear the sticky substance from the plant all over her breasts and abdomen. As it touched her skin, the honey like mixture made Darla feel euphoric, as she suddenly felt her desire to struggle ebb, while at the same time a strange euphoria came over her, causing her to completely relax. Quickly, even though Darla was completely conscious and alert, she now found herself completely passive and unwilling to resist, for whatever had been smeared on her body had now made her totally submissive. Finally, after a long moment, the native cyclops, sensing her complete submission, scooped Darla up in both arms, to which, she responded by reflexively wrapping her arms around his neck. Then, as she looked over the shoulder of her captor to the lake in the distance, Darla then suddenly passed out, as her her nude body was carried deeper into the rain forest.

Meanwhile, several hours later, back at the base hospital, as night was falling, Mombassa was informed by a tearful and upset Shelly that Darla had not returned to their room. Suddenly fearing that the dark legends of the lake might be true, Mombassa immediately organized a search party and sent out a short-wave radio bulletin.

As the bulletin was broadcast, a man named Robert Lusaka was quietly sitting, with his laptop computer checking his global positioningcoordinates, in his Land Rover, near where he believed he had spotted the now officially missing woman named Darla Padgett. The 44 year old Robert was a scientist for the Hosaka Pharmaceuticals Corporation, which was a giant Japanese conglomerate that specialized in developing new drugs from plants found in tropical rainforests.

After confirming his coordinates, as the sun slowly set over the lake, Robert took a short walk down to the lake and spotted the clothes and backpack that had obviously been Darla's. However, upon hearing the approaching search party helicopters, Robert quickly returned to his Land-Rover, and drove back, with the lights off, to his base camp, where he then grabbed his night vision glasses, gun, knife, and tranquilizer darts and syringes. Nearly an hour after the overhead search ended, as night completely enveloped the sky, Robert drove back to where he had spotted Darla's clothes, and then proceeded to follow, using his night vision infrared glasses, the only set of footprints that led deep into the brush, which was in the opposite direction of where the lightly manned search party had been focused.

Meanwhile, farther ahead on the trail, after hours of being carried deep into the dark and forbidding jungle, Darla slowly awoke and found herself entering a tribal camp. At one end of the camp Darla saw that there was an Indian woman, between the age of 18 to 20, who was kneeling down on all fours, while several naked light skinned cycloptic women, with tribal markings on their nude bodies, were rubbing the same oil onto her that had been earlier placed upon Darla by her captor.

The Indian woman, a teacher, who had earlier been captured from a nearby Catholic missionary school, and then drugged with a native hallucinogenic, was naked, except for streaks of tribal paint that accentuated her female body parts. The Indian woman was extraordinarily beautiful, with full round breasts, flared hips, shapely thighs, long and thick black hair, and a full round ass. However, despite her precarious situation, looking at the woman only served to excite Darla, who now hoped that she was being taken to her. Instead, Darla was taken to a large wooden X in the middle of the camp, where her wrists were tied tightly to the upper part of the X, while her wobbly and very weak legs remained free.

After her captor had secured her firmly in place, a naked and muscular woman, with a very large Afro and pierced lips approached Darla, and then knelled before. The woman then reached inside a large urn that was next to the rack, and took out a handful of a gooey substance that she slowly rubbed onto Darla's pussy. The woman applied the gel thickly, as she made sure that the substance was slipped into Darla's still wet slit generously.

As the woman applied the gel, Darla looked at her passively, somehow not caring about anything, yet being fully alert, while two other women pranced around her in a ritual dance, as the tribal drums slowly began to increase in volume. It was apparent to Darla that some kind of ceremony was about to begin, and that she, like it or not, was going to be a participant. Eventually the dancers finally stopped and slowly backed away, while the entire tribe then sat around the campfire and watched Darla, who merely stood there and locked eyes with each one of the cyclopes kneeling before her, occasionally glancing at her fellow naked captive at the other end of the camp, until finally the cyclops tribesman who had abducted her yelled something to someone in the jungle.

Suddenly, after hearing her captor call out, Darla saw a site unlike any she had ever experienced in her life, as from out of the dark jungle appeared a an eight foot tall cyclops. This time there was little the Mahala in her body could do to make her feel anything other than fear, as she watched the giant cyclops and its massive cock slowly approach. However, Darla had no choice but to submit, since her submissive body was held securely in place on the rack in the middle of the camp.

When the cyclops was directly in front of her, he snorted a few words in a native tongue, and then approached Darla, knelt, sniffed her pussy and then began to greedily lick at her sex. Suddenly, the fear that Darla had been feeling right there, quickly melted as she felt the mutant's rough tongue rub over and feasted on her slime-covered pussy. The cyclops' tongue was so large that a single swipe reached from just in front of her bunghole to her navel as he ate the substance, which had been placed in and upon her.

Then, as if in a trance, Darla blankly stared at the strange god-like creature, moaning in approval as its tongue fed upon her, while the cyclops in turn stared up at her with its hypnotic luminescent giant green eye. The licking of the cyclops had its desired effect as Darla's weak legs trembled, which she spread wider, as she squirmed and moaned in pleasure, growing hotter and hotter as the mutant's tongue slipped between her slit and rubbed against her throbbing clitoris.

At times, the cyclops tongue actually was inside her, as Darla thrilled with the sensation with a long and loud series of moans and shrieks. The tonguing went on and on, and soon Darla could feel her climax approaching, as her hips moved in a circular fashion, craving more and more. However, just when Darla thought that she would explode, the animal, as if sensing her release, quickly pulled away, the sudden effect of which staggered Darla, just as she was just about to reach her peak, when suddenly all of the pleasurable sensations stopped.

As beads of sweat poured into her eyes, Darla then looked across the camp at the naked Indian girl who strained at her bonds, as the cyclops turned towards her and feasted on her pussy, after which another naked cyclops stepped up to Darla and placed a thick leather collar with a leash around her throat, untied her and then led her to the waiting woman. When they were just a few feet apart, Darla was stopped as she tried to step closer, but was held firmly back by the cyclops who was walking her like a dog.

The Indian woman had now also been released, and as the two of them met underneath the canopy of the rain forest, a rubber like tree was pulled down between the two women and staked into the ground. The flexible tree had two pairs of short and flexible stubby branches, which pointed toward each other. The Indian woman was then straddled across the tree as the stubby branches were placed first into her ass, then into her pussy, causing her to wince in discomfort.

Darla was then straddled across the tree and two other branches were placed into her already wet and well lubricated orifices. As she settled herself down on the small but sizable rubber tree branches, Darla found that if she shifted her hips, she could make the branches move alternately inside of her. Considering her condition after the cyclops had licked her into frenzy, Darla needed no encouragement to fuck the tree that she now found herself placed upon.

Quickly Darla's hips started a regular and rhythmic back and forth motion, as she once again began to surrender to her lust. She was now close enough to the beautiful young Indian woman, who was in some sort of chemically induced trance, that Darla was able to place her hands upon her chest, whereupon she began to massage her small breasts. Then, as the woman moaned in a trance-like appreciation and approval and continued on in her hallucinogenic stupor, Darla leaned forward to kiss her without ever altering the in-out motion of the tree branches. The young woman, instinctively responding to the erotic touch, as she began to move her hips like Darla's, slowly at first, but then soon gathered speed as the two of them clutched at each other passionately, while their hot tongues probed each others mouths. Their hands eventually settled on each others hips, which in turn caused them to put more power behind the alternate thrusts. The branches inside of Darla were long and thick, yet they were flexible enough for her to maneuver her ass and hips to really rub the most sensitive areas of her insides.

As she bounced up and down, Darla could feel the small ridges of the bark upon them, which only enhanced the sensation as her climax quickly approached. Suddenly the woman's eyes opened wide and cries of passion poured from both of their lips, as Darla encouraged her fellow captive by squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples, as they came together, bucking like animals against the invading branches. Finally, after several minutes of calming down and kissing and fondling each other, Darla and the Indian woman collapsed lovingly into each others arms, totally spent. As she basked briefly in the afterglow, looking around at the cyclopes who seemed mesmerized by the lustful display, Darla thought to herself that it was worth being licked just short of an orgasm by the strange cyclops, if she could be rewarded like this.

However, the pleasure session soon ended, as suddenly five men removed the woman from the tree and carried over towards the rack where Darla had originally been placed, while Darla was placed in a separate hut, where she would await her turn. It was clear that her part of the ceremony would not be until later, for it had been decided that the young Indian woman would be the first one to feel the cyclops' horse sized cock, for she and Darla had been determined to be fertile and worthy to carry the cyclops' seed.

However, after the Indian woman had been laid over the fallen tree, it was obvious to Darla's ears that the Indian woman was enjoying herself, as she heard the woman moaning in pleasure. Yet, despite the danger and uncertainty of it all, the sound of the Indian woman's moans and the sound of the cyclops' cock squishing in and out, turned Darla on as she now felt herself in need of more sexual stimulation. Closing her eyes, Darla imagined the what the erotic spectacle outside of her hut looked like as she passively sat and stroked her pussy while she awaited her turn.

It was at this point that Darla's mind finally began to register the fact that she was next, the thought of which only served to turn her on more. Elsewhere, not too far away, Robert watched in awe as the jungle mutant slowly fucked the young Indian woman's ass; however, he knew, that there was no way he could rescue the young woman, for he was far outnumbered, despite the fact that he had an assault rifle.

However, as he watched the cyclops fuck the Indian maiden's ass, he saw that the hut that the savage cyclopes had taken Darla, was completely unguarded, and also was a significant distance from where the mating ceremony was taking place. As he measured the distance between where he was, hidden in the brush, to where Darla was, he silently and quickly sprung into action

As the young Indian woman moans grew louder, Darla came to her senses and realized she had to escape, but as she struggled with her bonds, she cursed at the fact that the collar and leash were impossible to break. Then, as she heard the moans of the young woman rise, a slit suddenly appeared behind her in the thin hut wall, and from it she saw a handsome black man dressed in khakis silently enter the hut.

Quickly entering the tiny moon-lit hut, Robert motioned for Darla to be quiet, and then quickly moved to her, whereupon he injected her with the contents of a syringe that immediately caused her will return; however the sexual intoxication still remained as she grabbed her rescuer and began to French kiss him. The force of which made Robert pause momentarily, overcome by Darla's hungry mouth and tongue, but then he quickly regained control of his senses and pulled away from her, as he said, "We can do that later, first I've got to get you away from here."

Robert then wrapped his jacket around Darla, cut her leash, and then held her hand tight as they walked silently through the brush, until finally, after they were about 500 yards from the tribal camp, they got into the waiting Land Rover, and then quickly sped off down a dusty trail. As they drove off Darla, who was still in a bit of a sexual daze, looked at her rescuer and held his hand tight, as he introduced himself and explained to her that he was one of the hundreds of men now searching the jungle for her. He then told her that he was taking her to back to his camp for the night, as it was too dangerous for him to take her back to the Army base from where she had come.

As they drove along the narrow dirt road, Robert explained to Darla how he had come upon her and rescued her, and then said, "For the last several years here in Kukuanaland, I have been doing research for the Hosaka Corporation on the native flora to investigate their potential as sources for new pharmaceuticals. The creatures who captured you and who were about to force you to have sex with the leaders of the cyclops tribe. However, despite their primitive nature, are excellent chemists, and as such they have derived several drugs that they use ceremonially to induce loss of will. The results of which are truly phenomenal and potent, as I guess you can now attest."

As the Land Rover slowly lumbered through the dense jungle, Darla's head began to clear, for now, even though her body hungered, she at least now understood what had happened, although she wondered how much of a loss of will she had suffered from what ever it was that had been applied to her breasts, and which had caused her to become a willing slave. Darla then gazed at her savior, who was tall, black and somewhat muscular, with graying hair at the temples. Studying him, Darla saw that Robert's eyes possessed a look of raw intellect, combined with an intensity, which she found extremely enticing.

Robert then said, as suddenly the Land Rover began driving on an even smaller dirt road, "I would have tried to get you out sooner, but I had no bullets for my gun, only a knife. I would not have stood a chance with so many of them. Are you all right?"

"Yes," answered Darla, holding her now pounding head, as suddenly she was hit with a massive headache, "However; I still feel a bit strange, but whatever you gave me seems to work, but now my head hurts. Are you a doctor?"

"No, I am a chemist and genetic scientist, but I did attend medical school for two years," Robert answered. "However, before I could finish, I ran out of money and decided to concentrate on creating and finding new medicines. I now work for the large biotechnology firm called Hosaka, which is based in Tokyo. They are constantly looking for new products, and sent me here several years ago to do research. For approximately the last year I have been studying the mutants and their use of drugs. Many of the mutant tribes in Kukuanaland are actually quite brilliant, and some of their witch doctors have actually received basic medical training, but instead of going to Kinshasa or the other cities, many have chosen to pursue lives as shaman for their tribes. As for your headache, that is only a momentary aftereffect of the mind control antidote that I gave you, it will go away soon."

"The area you have wandered into is quite dangerous, especially for a beautiful white woman such as yourself." Robert then said.

"I know, my friend told me not to go near it, but it was so beautiful near the shoreline, that I did not think it would do any harm. Obviously I was wrong, but who and what are those people, or creatures???" Darla said.

"The creatures that live near and around the lake are all the result of the aftereffects of horrible Nazi and Cold War experiments. They are what we call mutants, but obviously some are more than that. The cyclopes who are the descendants of a Nazi plan to create a species of super soldiers. From about the time that Hitler came to power until the end of the Cold War, this lake, which is often called the "Black Lagoon" has become the home to many species of mutant and alien looking creatures that have never been seen outside of Africa. The lake itself contains strange man eating plants..."

As he spoke, Darla stared at Robert and recalled what had happened to her in the lake as the tentacled creature had brought her to orgasm. As for Robert, she knew that he was an attractive and obviously intelligent man, and suddenly found herself, due in large part to the Mahala, suddenly falling in love with him. Her brain registered love partially because he had saved her from certain harm, as well as the fact that she was still in an extremely horny state, the feeling of which only grew as the buzz of the engine and bumps of the road vibrated in her pussy. However, there was also something else about Robert that Darla found seductive, for she was drawn to him in a different sort of way, as he seemed to have some kind of.... power.

After about 15 minutes the Land Rover pulled up and under a large camouflaged tent near the lake. Robert then helped Darla out of the Land Rover, which had the Hosaka logo stenciled on the doors, and escorted her through the canvas flaps that served as the door, into another camouflaged covered tent, which had largely been converted into a lab. Upon entering the lab tent, Robert said to Darla that, "I need to check you for any aftereffects of the drug," and then led her to an examination table.

Without hesitation, Darla laid down upon the examination table. Robert then walked away, but then returned with a warm and wet towel, after which he then slowly opened the canvas army jacket and exposed her nakedness, which was still sticky with slime that mixed was now mixed with her sweat and dirt. However, as Darla turned her head to the side, she could not help but notice the bulge growing in Robert's army style pants.

As Robert opened the jacket covering Darla, he began to quickly blink his eyes, swallowing deeply, as he said, "I had better remove the last of the drug before it takes effect again."

12