Heart of Darkness Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the Trans Congo Express wide-bodied jet roughly landed, one by one, all of passengers exited, followed closely by the hijackers, who seemed to be staring intently at Darla and Shelly. Meanwhile, on the other side of the plane, the bodies of the flight crew and the luggage of all the passengers were removed, only to be replaced by a large load of firearms, all of which the hijackers intended to deliver to their customers in the Seychelles. The passengers were herded onto an awaiting bus, while the six insatiable women, including Lulu, were put in a separate van, behind the bus, and taken from the tarmac toward a few buildings on the edge of the jungle.

As the male passengers, most of whom were Japanese diplomats and businessmen, and insatiable women disembarked at the guarded and fenced in administrative building, they were all herded into a waiting area where food and rest facilities were provided. As they walked in the 100 degree heat toward the prison like main building, which contained armed guards on all sides, Darla said, "After what we have gone through, I can surely use a shower," to which Shelly agreed. Then, after entering the brutally humid building, with the permission of the fourth hijacker, they headed toward the women's facilities, which did indeed include a shower, towels, as well as an assortment of native attire that had apparently been left behind.

Once inside the ladies room, Shelly and Darla wasted no time in disrobing and entering the shower stall, which consisted of a small room with a half dozen shower heads.

"Hey, this has the makings of quite a scene, if we could get the right company", said Shelly, to which Darla showed her agreement by turning all of the heads on until the room was filled with a steaming mist.

The girls then lathered themselves up and helped each other with the more out of reach places, as Shelly began to vigorously scrub Darla's back, to which Darla moaned "Oh, yes", in response to Shelly's actions. Darla then rested her forearms against the shower walls and lowered her head upon them, as Shelly continued lathering her. As the steam engulfed them, Shelly began to move down Darla's back to the beginning of the crack of her ass, as Darla spread her legs and relaxed her muscles. Knowing precisely what to do, Shelly then slid one hand to Darla's front and began to make creamy circles in her pubic hair, while the other hand moved between her ass cheeks and spread them, which in turn caused Darla to moan softly as she felt Shelly's thumb enter her bunghole, while at the same time her first two fingers entered her pussy as Shelly began to make opposing circles, first with her thumb, then with her fingers.

Shelly then knelt down on the wet concrete and brought her lips to Darla's widely spread cheeks so that she could lick the rim of her ass above where her thumb steadily continued its internal massage. Darla now moaned loudly as Shelly expertly and slowly brought her first to the brink, but then eased up just enough to delay her from cumming, while her other hand then gradually began to join her first two fingers until Darla's pussy was being nearly fisted. Shelly's fingers made exquisite patterns inside of her, while her thumb continued to probe, massage and move toward the fingers, compressing the most intimate of Darla's flesh as it did so, for Shelly knew that Darla was being built up to her sexual extreme; as she felt her insides beginning to quiver and prepare for a powerful orgasm. However, as she manipulated her fingers, Shelly had a curious thought as she looked upon her friend, and wondered about just how much control over Darla she could have performing this on her. The very thought of what she was doing to her best friend was euphoric, and Shelly could feel her juices flowing in anticipation of what she wanted Darla to do to her, as she continued to manipulate Darla's tight pussy and elastic ass.

Darla was in a fugue state, as she felt herself to be nothing but ass and pussy, which was quite the opposite outside, as well out of hearing range of both she and Shelly, the hijackers had suddenly become violent as they turned their attention toward the group of male diplomats in the Japanese delegation. After both Darla and Shelly had slipped silently into the shower room, the hijackers ordered the consul general and his deputies to go outside and walk behind a rusting hanger. As the gravity of the situation began to return to Norika, who by now had finally regained her composure, she, the Indian woman, Lulu, and the African Amazon, screamed in fear as a volley of gunshots peppered the Consul and his deputies.

When the hijackers returned, they were informed by the tower that the Kukuana air force, under orders of Mombassa's father, had planes in the air in order to mount a rescue mission and to keep the passenger jet on the ground. In response to the early warning, the hijackers ordered all of the passengers to walk quickly back to the Trans Congo Air jet, which now barely had enough fuel for the flight out of Kukuana airspace and on a course for its eventual journey over the ocean and onto the Seychelles. However, as the Norika, Lulu, and the other women of color took their seats, amidst the chaos of the sudden violence that they had just witnessed, as well as the confusion over the sudden change in demeanor of the hijackers who now looked so angry and worried, they quickly realized that neither Darla or Shelly had made their way back on board the plane that was now taxiing toward to runway.

Meanwhile, deep in the mist of the shower room and oblivious to the chaos outside, Darla's body had now become one entire erogenous zone, all of which was now under Shelly's control. Lost in the steam, Darla could only moan, gasp and whimper; for she had now surrendered to the pleasure of knowing that all of her actions and responses were now completely dependent upon Shelly's strategic ministrations. Shelly could feel her own needs going to an extreme, and knew that her own control was fading as her moves became less controlling and more passionate. By now Shelly's lips and tongue were now ruthlessly sucking and probing as much of Darla's ass as they could, and soon it was now Shelly's turn to moan, as she was now completely caught up in dominating her best friend, as Darla then raised one leg high, bent at the knee, as she gave herself entirely to Shelly, and surrendered herself to the inevitable.

Seeing Darla surrender the last of her will, Shelly then seized the opportunity and, as she gripped Darla strongly, lifted her shoulder under her supporting thigh, and then raised and twisted her around so that Darla's back was now on the shower wall. Shelly then slowly lowered her love slave down to the floor, even as Darla's pussy was still being practically fisted. As Shelly continued her mastery and assault, Darla just laid there, underneath the gushing water, until her juices reached a volcanic state and her entire body began to tremble involuntarily, while she began to breathe hard and pant and beg for more. With one hand in Darla's pussy and the other in her ass, Shelly then decided to mouth the thin layer of flesh in between the two holes, as she then proceeded to, with her teeth, tongue and lips, ravage this unexplored area of Darla's anatomy.

By now Darla had now reached her limit and desperately needed to cum as her entire body trembled and twitched like a puppet being controlled by her master. "Please", Darla begged, "Please..." Shelly removed her mouth only long enough to say, "As you wish....", and then moved her mouth to Darla's hugely swollen clit and sucked and licked with all of her might until finally Darla exploded in a massive convulsion, which caused her back to arch so severely that Shelly had to remove her hand from her pussy to hold onto her as wave after wave of the climax rolled over her best friend. Once again, Darla's juices poured out of her and onto the wet concrete, urged on by Shelly's other hand, which in turn stroked from the ass side of her sugar walls, as she forced her lips on and sucked Darla's tangy cum into her waiting mouth.

Shelly was going to swallow, when suddenly she heard Darla hoarsely whisper "Share it with me.....feed me some". Shelly then continued her stroking until Darla juices stopped flowing, and removed her hand from her friend's ass. Then, before Darla could close her mouth, Shelly was on top of her, holding down her arms over her head, as her mouth covered Darla's and they began to exchange the love juices between them. There was a special sweetness of Darla's juices, which was made erotically pungent, by the Mahala, the African love potion, as well as a definitely lewdness in the act, for Shelly had brought her friend to the ultimate orgasm and had controlled Darla to the point of trembling servitude as Darla begged for sweet release. Perhaps, Shelly thought, that it was the amount of time that was spent building to this level of eroticism, which gave her cum such a special flavor. However, it did not matter as Darla's juices were exchanged several times between them as they sucked each other's tongues, until they finally both swallowed their share of Darla's cup of sweet love juice.

The entire ordeal had taken over a half hour, and Shelly was now the one ready to beg, as she saw Darla's teeth clench into a wicked smile, as she heard her say, "Now you". Darla then quickly took back control and soon had Shelly on her back, with her wrists held down, while Darla ground her now sensitive pussy onto Shelly's pussy, as they harshly French kissed under the warm spray. Shelly had always liked it rough when being done by another man, or in this case a woman, for she loved to feel dominated, and even humiliated. The joy of domination for her was like a narcotic, and Shelly was already quite hot from what she had performed upon her friend. Darla of course sensed this, and as Shelly's sexual buildup neared, which was already nearly as strong as Darla's had been, she worked her way down Shelly's body with licks, sucks, and kitten like bites. Darla then tenderized Shelly's nipples, and sucked her navel, until finally she hungrily feasted on her pussy.

During Darla's downward progression, she had kept a tight grip on her friend's wrists, as she maneuvered Shelly into a position where she was bent and splayed on either side, so as to hold her arms firmly down. Shelly was now quite restrained, and only her hips could move, which they did as they responded to Darla's violent sucking. Soon, Shelly's clit was being distended by Darla's mouth, which Darla treated as if it was the nipple on a baby's bottle, but not so harshly that it would cause real pain, yet with enough of a mixture of pain and pleasure to give Shelly the satisfaction she craved. Quickly, Darla could feel the orgasm growing within Shelly's form as she slowly released one wrist and grabbed a narrow piece of soap. Then, just prior to making Shelly cum, Darla slid the soap into her friend's ass, and pushed it deep with her fingers, as the soap quickly entered Shelly's rectum.

The force of the soap bar was all that was needed to cause a climax, and make Shelly's body jerk and spasm with a fierce intensity, which, like Darla's, caused her body to move involuntarily in jerks and spasms until she lay finally lay exhausted. Darla, who was by now extremely thirsty, drank her lover and friend dry, as she greedily swallowed every last drop, as Shelly cooed and moaned, enjoying the feel of Darla's warmth and the flow of the shower water on her now exhausted body. After Shelly's orgasm, both women drifted off into a light slumber to recover, as the shower water continued to fall upon them...

As the water cascaded upon her, Darla found herself suddenly staring at the sight before her. Lying on his side, sleeping, was the Centaur who had just ravaged her. Her pussy and asshole still feeling the aftereffects of the experience. Suddenly, anger overcame her, and she reached for a stone, a stick, anything to help her injure him. Picking up a large rock, she raised over the Centaur's head.....but then paused, as she glanced over the Centaur's physique and her eyes fell upon his cock.

Even not erect, it was massive. Curious, she lowered the stone to the ground, and crawled next to the sleeping creature. Even as he slept, the giant cock seemed alive, throbbing with power; a power that once again came over her and again controlled her. She reached down to touch it, and it stirred. Slowly, it began to respond to her touch, as Darla continued to stroke and caress it, rubbing its length, reviving it to its true potential. Soon, it was the size of a large man's forearm, with a head the size of her fist.

Mesmerized, Darla rubbed her cheek against it, allowing some of the oozing fluid to brush against her lips. As she tasted his essence, Darla began to feel dazed and woozy. Her heart began to beat rapidly and her breath came in short gasps. The cock head was a bit too large to fit into her mouth, but she ran her tongue over and into the pee hole, probing and tasting. Covering the hole with her mouth, she began to suck deeply, drawing more of the thick seminal fluid from it and drinking deeply of it; all the while pulling and stroking its length, coaxing it, worshiping it.

Soon Darla began to loose all control, as the stroking turned into passionate embraces, hugs, and the ever present paying homage with her mouth and tongue. Soon, she was in a frenzy. Her face, hair, and torso dripping with the slick fluid; her movements that of a slave paying physical worship of her god. The massive cock found its way between her wanting breasts, as she began to slide its length up and down her body, as her feet gently rubbed the full balls . Somehow, she managed to insinuate her tongue full into the opening, and she twirled it in tight circles, while still fucking it with her tits and body. Had she been in a normal state, she would have noticed how full the balls were growing, but her mind, her body, her soul, and her mouth, were too engrossed in her infatuation with the sheer power of the giant cock, its veins throbbing, pulsing harder and harder. Finally, it jerked...and volumes of cum spurted out. Her mouth tried to take it all it, and she gulped greedily. Mouthful after mouthful was swallowed, but still it spurted past her wanting lips and onto her hair, face, and body; saturating it.

Overcome with both passion, and the narcotic effect of the cum in her mouth, she rolled on her side, raised her hips, lifted one leg, and moved onto it. She continued until it was all but totally inside of her, then she began to ride it in long, even strokes. The pace quickened, until she was as a woman possessed. She could feel her internal organs being displaced with the sheer size of it. Finally, she came and shuddered with pleasure, passing out while still impaled......

When suddenly, just as quickly as she fell into her dream, after about five minutes, the water suddenly turned cold, which caused both girls to awaken with a start and a laugh, as they quickly arose and exited the shower grabbing large towels to dry themselves.

Hey, let's not put our old stuff back on", said Shelly, "let's go native". To which Darla readily agreed as the two of them began to try on the different native attire that was theirs for the taking. However, little did they now that the clothes had been left behind after several native women were raped and murdered in the very same shower area that they had just made love. The clothes they chose were quite new, and were essentially wraparounds with lengths, which tucked into folds, and secured the dresses without any fastening at all. The multi-colored dresses were made of soft cotton, and were versatile enough so that the women were able to emphasize their assets without discomfort. Both outfits supported their breasts, but also were thin enough to show their ample cleavage.

Darla chose to expose her midriff low enough so that she almost showed her shaved pubic area and so as to expose her pelvic bones. To secure it at the bottom, she wrapped a length around one thigh after loosely covering her ass and hips, and then tied it off as close to her crotch as possible. The fashion effect was dazzling because when she walked, her ass cheeks flexed and jiggled, for it was sure to make the tropical 90 degree day feel like 100 degrees to anyone watching. Shelly, meanwhile, chose an even more exotic look as she wrapped the multicolored material vertically, over her shoulders and between her legs, finally wrapping the loose material around her hips so that she could walk with ease. The balance of the material hung in two wide swatches, front and back; leaving the sides of the thighs exposed. Now satisfied with how they both now looked, Darla and Shelly then strode back to the room where the other passengers had been kept.