Heart of Gold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,066 Followers

But she did. He wouldn't let it go. He usually apologized each time he brought it up, but he wouldn't stop. He didn't notice how she was getting more and more irritated by the subject.

He asked if she was going to see Bozo.

"No, why would I?" she said.

"You were so friendly the other night."

"We were good friends, but we know we are in different worlds now, and we can't be friends anymore."

"Why not?"

"Why are you interested in our friendship, Don?"

"Well, I was thinking that he said his studio was close to the restaurant. I wonder if he would let me come over and watch what he does some day."

"He would if I asked him, but I'll never do that. I know too much about men and porn, Don. It would probably be harmless letting you see his operation. But there's a chance it could set you off in a direction that would destroy our life together. I'm not taking that chance."

Don let go of that idea, but a week later he had another one.

"You know the porn video with you that you don't want to make. I was thinking that only someone we trust could film it if you ever agreed. Do you trust Bozo?"

"Of course I do. He's honest, and we love each other in our way. But he wouldn't do it."

"Why not? Why are you laughing?"

"Because I would forbid him to do it."

"That's great, Ilinka," he said and laughed. "But please think about it some more. You told me how good he is at what he does. He would do a great job, and he could arrange it so that it would be totally confidential."

"I'm sure he could," she said, "as sure as I am that I don't want to talk about this anymore."

Don realized that he had gone beyond irritating to infuriating one day when she screamed at him, "Shut up. Don't you have any self-control?"

She started to say something else, but she stopped. He saw something come over her face, like a lightbulb going on. She didn't say another word, and he was too scared to say anything more.

A few nights later, she surprised him.

"I called Bozo today," she said.

"You did? Why?"

"You know why, Don," she said. "Because of your obsession. I talked to him about your idea and how I needed to get it out of your system. He agreed to help. So if you really want to, you and I are going to do a video at his studio."

"Ilinka, you are wonderful. I know you don't want to do it."

"Yes, Don, I hate the idea. I swore to myself I would never go back to work. But I don't see any other way.

"When I yelled at you the other night, it made me realize something. You are a wonderful father and a loving and considerate husband, with this one exception. I thought to myself, why would you do this to me? And then it dawned on me. You can't help yourself.

"This idea has infected you like a disease, and only strong medicine will cure it. The medicine also has to inoculate you against the disease ever coming back.

"You are going to experience my former industry first hand, but you're not going to like it. Sometimes it takes bitter medicine to cure a dangerous disease."

"Thank you for warning me," he said. "You've told me so much about what Bozo does, and I know a lot of it is distasteful. But no matter what happens, I won't hold it against you. I promise you."

"Don, I'm going to remind you of that later, because I know you. This is work, and it won't be fun. You think you can handle it, but I'm sure you can't. If you could, you wouldn't be the man I know you are, the man I love.

"I'm warning you again that you don't want to do this. Please think about it some more. I am really fearful about this medicine. Sometimes by accident, you can take too much medicine, and the patient dies. I don't want our marriage to die."

"Don't worry, Ilinka. I'm so excited about this. Whatever happens, I'll handle it, and I'm certainly not going to let it wreck our marriage."

"I hope you're right, Don."

************

The shooting was on a Saturday. The day before, Ilinka explained that Bozo's team worked seven days a week churning out videos for the insatiable websites. They would go for three months at a time and then burn out and collapse for a week before resuming. The money was too good to stop for long.

She told Don that they would be shooting a real Internet porn video and get the standard pay for newcomers, which was higher than for veterans. Bozo's makeup people would do stuff to their hair, their noses, their ears and other parts of their body to make them look so different that they wouldn't recognize themselves in the mirror. Their identities would remain secret to everyone but them and the crew. Since the crew was all imported, and only one of them besides Bozo spoke English, there was little risk of discovery.

She told him that threesomes were in demand right now, and that's what Bozo would be shooting. He was doing the videos in what the industry called no-cut.

She explained that when she was working, the shoots had to constantly start and stop as actors got into different positions. Tomorrow, Bozo and his team would keep the cameras running no matter what happened, using several cameramen and some cameras on tripods. Cameramen came cheap, and this way the shoot would finish faster, so they could move on to the next video on the tight schedule. Editors, also cheap, worked in shifts twenty-four hours a day to make the footage from the different cameras into a polished video that could be posted in a day or two.

Bursting with excitement, Don wanted to ask her a million questions, especially what she meant about threesomes. But all she would tell him was that he would first get to watch Bozo direct some other scenes, and then it would be his turn. He'd have to wait until tomorrow for more details because she didn't want to talk about it anymore.

**************

They dropped the children off with his parents Saturday morning. They were staying there until Monday afternoon, because it was a holiday weekend. The visit had been scheduled more than a month ago, and Ilinka had picked the date for that reason.

When they got to the studio Saturday, they were greeted by a woman who spoke to Ilinka in her language. Ilinka told Don her name was Galina and she was going to do his makeup because she spoke English. They would be getting ready in different rooms.

He was led into a small room with lots of lights and mirrors. Galina was young and stunningly beautiful. She asked him to disrobe completely and then went to work all over his body. The last thing she got to was his face.

He was mesmerized as he watched her transforming him. When she finished, he had a slight hook in his nose, a bad tooth, a wig and some beauty marks that, in combination with other less obvious changes, made him amazed when he looked into the mirror.

"I made you look European," Galina said, "because Bozo said you and Ilinka don't want to be recognized. Bozo likes you to make sounds, but you don't speak words, so people watching don't know you American."

Galina chatted away while she worked. She was in America working with Bozo, she said, mainly to find a rich husband. Bozo was working her so hard that she barely had any time to herself. But she didn't mind. She liked Bozo, and he liked her. She wished he liked her more.

She was curious about Don. This was really his first shoot? Did he know that it would be a threesome? Wasn't he a little scared? She would never have guessed he would do this. She was always surprised by men and women who seemed like regular people in the dressing room -- like him -- and then did those things in front of the camera.

All her talk about how brave he was made him nervous. At first, he tried to act cool, but then he decided to ask her some questions about the shoot. Just as opened his mouth, another woman came in and spoke to Galina.

"They're ready for you, Don," Galina said. "Good luck. I think you're really a nice man, and I hope you will be all right."

He saw that she looked concerned.

"You're going to set now, but not performing yet. Bozo said you wanted to watch first. I'll see you when you're done and get you normal again."

She handed him a robe and a pair of flip-flops and left the room. The woman led him to the set and showed him to a chair not far from where Bozo was sitting.

There wasn't much talking on the set. Two women and one man began their video shortly after Don sat down, and they seemed to know what to do without any instructions. The man was passive at first while the women stripped him and went to work on him, one blowing him and the other burying her face in his ass. They were wearing tiny bikinis and pulled them off as they worked.

Then the man took over, first eating them out and then moving them around like puppets and putting them into a variety of positions as he moved his large cock into each woman's three holes.

The woman whose holes were empty for the moment tried to find something to do, like pulling the cock out of the other woman and sucking it briefly, or using her tongue on his balls or his ass or on the other woman's pussy, ass or mouth -- whichever ones weren't being filled. It ended up with him shooting into both their open mouths, and the women trading his come with full mouth kisses before swallowing it.

Don had seen it all before online, but having it take place just a few feet away made him feel almost like part of the action. A beautiful girl in a robe like his sat down next to him and offered him a soft drink. The flavor was fruity and much too sweet, but it was cold and wet and he drank it down quickly while he was watching the actors.

When they were finished with the scene, the actors left. As the crew moved pillows and cushions around a on the bed, Don noticed he was hard. Then Bozo said something.

"It's my turn," said Ilinka as she stood up.

Don opened his mouth and stared. The voice was his wife's, but this woman who had been sitting next to him was a stranger. He looked for anything he could recognize, but in vain. He started to stand up, but she pushed him back into the chair.

"No, Don, you're next," she said.

"What do you mean?"

"I told you before. I don't work with my husband. I love my husband, and I would do anything for him. I'm proving it today. But I won't work with him. Work is not love. I promised you I would work one more time, and that you would get to make a porn video. But I will never work with you.

"When I work, I always do my best. And Bozo said I am still one of the most popular actresses on his sites. You sit here and watch me. Then it's your turn."

Don slumped in his chair. This wasn't what he expected. He didn't want to watch his wife have sex with another man. He had come across things like this on the Internet.

Some of them were obvious fakes, but some seemed real. The man would watch while someone with a huge cock satisfied his wife. They were cuckolds, and as disgusting as they were, Don felt sorry for them. He often wondered how they could enjoy the degradation and humiliation. When he came to one of those sites, he got nervous and quickly moved on.

Now here he was about to become a cuckold himself. This must be what Ilinka had warned him about. He felt queasy. He saw the woman he didn't recognize get on the bed. She was Ilinka, but she didn't look like Ilinka. Another woman climbed on the bed next to her, a tiny actress, except for her large natural looking breasts.

Don was frozen in his chair and didn't move muscle as the two of them began. Ilinka was in charge in this plot. She gave the woman several deep kisses and then turned to her prominent breasts. She licked them, sucked them and squeezed them so hard the woman cried out. For a few moments, she punched them like punching bags while laughing cruelly. He had never heard that laugh before.

Then Ilinka moved between the woman's legs and spread them apart, so Don could see as her tongue began lapping at the smooth, fatty outer lips. The pussy hair had been shaved off, and as Ilinka continued to lick lightly, the lips opened and showed the moist red insides.

Ilinka attacked the open vagina with a fury. Her tongue moved so fast he could hardly see it, but he saw the rippling of the woman's red flesh inside and the juices flowing out. The woman's body began to push up at Ilinka's mouth. Loud sounds came from the woman's mouth, and her chest and face were bright red.

Don was transfixed. This was much different than the previous scene. This woman, in agony a minute ago when llinka was torturing her breasts, was having an orgasm, or more than one. Ilinka was controlling her completely.

Then Don saw the man. He had moved into the lights and was watching the two women. Don had forgotten that Bozo was shooting threesomes. Here was the man who would cuckold him, he thought.

Ilinka was still in charge. She raised her head and looked at the man and said something to the woman, who got on her hands and knees. Ilinka got under her in a sixty-nine position and began eating her pussy. The woman began working hard on Ilinka, but every once in a while, she was overcome with what looked like another orgasm and raised her head. Her face showed her ecstasy, and Don wondered if she was acting.

The man got behind the woman, inserted his huge cock and began pushing in as Ilinka concentrated on the woman's clitoris. The man moved in and out of the woman, increasing speed until he was slamming into her. Ilinka and the woman continued to eat each other.

Then Ilinka broke up the arrangement and pushed the man down and got on top of him and began riding him furiously. The woman got next to them and played with Ilinka's breasts, which always looked amazing when she was excited because they got rosy red. She may be working, thought Don, but her breasts show that she's enjoying it.

After a while, Ilinka's movements got faster and then she came. Don recognized the noises she made, but he couldn't believe how long they were continuing. Finally, she stopped and slumped down for a few seconds.

But she was up again quickly, and now she was dragging the woman down on the bed, putting her on her back. She lifted the woman's legs up and then directed the man to go between them. Ilinka lifted the woman's legs over the man's shoulders as he entered her. She said something, and the man pushed closer to the woman and leaned forward. This pushed the woman's ass into the air, and as he pounded into her harder, he slammed her ass into the bedsprings, which bounced it right back at his tool.

It was the piledriver position, and Don had seen it often on Internet porn. He noticed that the woman was not enjoying being bounced like a rubber ball between the man and the bed. Or was it that Ilinka was once again doing things to her breasts while the man pounded her?

Then Ilinka got behind the couple and said something. The man pulled out and held his cock up in the air. Ilinka grabbed it and positioned it at the woman's asshole, which had opened a little and was leaking liquid. Lube, thought Don.

Ilinka said something again, and the man began slowly pushing in. The woman made little noises, and as the man pushed further, the noises got louder, and the woman's body began squirming. How can someone that small take that huge thing? It didn't seem to him that she was faking her pain?

Finally, it was all the way in, and now the man was starting to move slowly in and out. As began increasing his pace, the woman began screaming louder. Don caught a glimpse of her face, and it was distorted in pain. He saw Ilinka on the other side of her reach over and stroke her vagina gently, but it didn't stop the screams.

Now the man was bouncing her as hard as before, but this time it was her ass being punished, and the woman seemed to be frantic from the pain. After a few minutes of this, Ilinka said something and the man pulled out and lay on his back. Don was shocked to see Ilinka crawl between his legs and suck the cock that had just come out of the other woman's ass. The small woman lay next to them shaking and making little noises.

Ilinka stopped blowing the man and gave a sharp command. The woman got behind her and pulled open Ilinka's rear cheeks and held them wide apart. Ilinka looked over at Don and smiled a strange smile, as if asking him, is this really what you wanted?

Then she turned on the bed until Don got a good view of her asshole being displayed as the woman pulled her butt cheeks apart.

Ilinka said something and the woman slowly moved her face to Ilinka's ass. He had never seen her ass like this, and he was amazed at how hairy it was inside her crack, almost as hairy as her vagina. The woman began licking the hair slowly as Don stared.

Ilinka uttered another command, and the woman began licking faster. Then she stuck her tongue out and pushed it right into Ilinka's asshole. Don almost jumped out of his chair.

As the woman continued eating out Ilinka's ass, Ilinka took the man in her mouth again. In minutes, he was groaning and thrusting hard at her. Her mouth closed tightly around him and she stopped moving her head, but Don could see she was still sucking and also squeezing his balls.

Ilinka slowly pulled her mouth off the man, keeping it tightly shut. Don remembered that on the cuckold sites, the wife would often feed her husband the come. He shifted uneasily in his chair. Ilinka had said she wouldn't work with him. Was that a lie? Was this the medicine she had been talking about? He shivered as he waited to see what would happen.

Ilinka got off the woman and sat next to her. She lifted the woman's head and bent down to kiss her. The woman's eyes were wide. This must be an act, Don thought, but if it was, the woman was doing a great job. She was pushing Ilinka away and talking to her, as if she was telling her that she wouldn't do this. Ilinka was much stronger than her, and she pulled the small woman's head next to hers and held it while she pressed her mouth against the woman's.

The woman kept her lips tightly shut. Don saw Ilinka release her left hand from the woman's head. The right hand was still pulling her while the left hand began stroking the woman's cheeks. Then the left hand caressed the woman's forehead and eyebrows and moved down to her nose.

Suddenly Ilinka's left thumb and index finger were pinching the woman's nostrils together. The woman's kicked her legs and tried to break free, but Ilinka's larger body wouldn't let her move much. The woman's eyes were frantic and she tried to move her head, but Ilinka's right hand didn't release it.

Ilinka calmly kept their lips tight and waited. With a scream, the woman opened her mouth wide and gasped for breath. As she did, Ilinka raised her head slightly and opened her mouth.

A thick river of come poured out of Ilinka's mouth into the woman's. Don was amazed at how much the man had shot. The woman began choking and crying. She gulped while trying to breathe as she sneezed and coughed out the white slime that she couldn't swallow fast enough.

Finally, it was over. The come that her sneezes and coughs had blasted out of her had fallen on her face, which looked as though someone had painted white patches on it. She looked nauseous and ready to throw up.

As soon as Ilinka released her head and got off of her, she jumped out of bed, screamed something at Ilinka and slapped her face. Then she ran off the set. Ilinka gave a loud, lusty version of that scary laugh that Don had heard earlier. Bozo said something, and everything stopped.

****************

Ilinka got off the bed and came over to Don.

"How did you like that, Don?" she said. "Do you want to kiss me now?"

She laughed her normal Ilinka laugh.

"No, thank you," he said. "That was amazing. What a difference from the scene before! I see why you were a star. Was that really all acting?"

"The girl knew she was in for anal, but Bozo didn't tell her about eating out my ass and the come swap. She's new, and it was her first time for both. She decided to cooperate with the ass eating, but it spooked her, and she didn't want to take the come from me.

edrider73
edrider73
1,066 Followers