Heart of Gold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,064 Followers

"It was silly, because she's eaten lots of come before, just not from a woman's mouth. But I'm a professional, so you saw that I was able to handle it. Bozo will pay her extra and she'll be surprised and happy."

"What about you?"

"I guess you saw that I had some bonuses. I told Bozo that I wouldn't be doing any anal or eating any ass, so he had her do it. Otherwise, it was business as usual."

Bozo was saying something while she was talking. Now he said it louder.

"We can talk later, Don," she said as she took his hand and pulled him out of the chair. Before he knew it, she had pulled his robe off, and he was naked. She spoke to him, and her voice spooked him. It was the same tone and inflection she used to encourage their children when they were hesitant to try a new food.

"Now it's time for your scene. Don't worry about your performance. The drink I gave you was insurance. You're hard as rock already, and you'll stay that way for a couple of hours. This way."

He had forgotten that he was doing the next scene. He was suddenly frightened as she led him to the bed and pushed him gently onto it. She leaned over and kissed him gently on the cheek. It felt wet. Did she deposit some come there?

As soon as she walked away, another woman walked to the bed slowly. She was already naked, too, and she was huge. I'm five-nine, Don thought. She must be at least six-five. She had a nice looking face and long hair. She was also full figured, with gigantic eggplant breasts that swung as she walked and a round globe sticking out behind her that also moved seductively.

She sat down next to him and began talking. He didn't understand a word she was saying. He turned his head and looked for Ilinka, but he didn't see her. He did see Galina sitting in a chair not far away watching him and the woman.

"What is she saying?" he asked Galina.

"She's telling you that she knows you don't understand her, so just react however you feel and don't worry about it. She'll show you what to do. The cameras are starting in ten seconds, so don't talk anymore."

"Oh," said Don. Ten seconds later, he yelled.

The woman had just slapped his face hard, and now she was pummeling his chest with her fists and crying. She was strong, and her fists hurt him. She slapped him again and talked to him angrily, and he felt her reach down between his legs. She grabbed his cock and pulled it hard. Then she put her huge hands around his balls and squeezed them. He cried out in pain and fear. Was this going to be one of those torture videos?

She continued talking angrily and gave his cock and balls a couple of hard slaps. But then suddenly, she was between his legs. He felt himself sucked in, and now the pain was forgotten. He lost himself in the experience of being sucked by a beautiful Amazon in front of the cameras.

He felt as though he would come any second, but then she pinched him at the base of his cock. He knew this was a technique to hold back the come. It didn't hurt much. The frustration was worse. She let go and pulled her mouth off his cock. She lay down on the bed next to him and then pulled him on top of her. She's throwing me around as if I were a rag, he thought.

He felt her hands reach down and take his cock again. She moved it around until she found the right spot and then pushed it into her. Despite her being so large, her vagina enveloped him in moist warmth. She either used a lot of lube, or she was really excited, he thought. He felt her start to play with him like Ilinka did. Her inner muscles grabbed him and squeezed and let go and then grabbed him again. It felt amazing.

Now she was reaching around behind him and grabbing his butt cheeks. She pulled him into her until he was balls deep. Then she pushed her huge breasts at him until he bounced off her chest and his cock almost came out of her. Her boobs felt real.

He let her pull and push him a few times to experience the sensation, and then he started doing what he saw she wanted him to do. He kept up a steady rhythm and focused on the strangeness of being inside this giant woman to keep from coming.

As he pushed in and out, she began pulling his butt cheeks open in rhythm with his movements. It felt good. Then he felt a finger touch him there and rub around before it entered him easily. She must have rubbed lube on him.

He had to be careful now. Ilinka had proved to him that she could make him come almost instantly once she found his prostrate with her finger. But this woman didn't seem to be looking for it. She kept removing the finger and then putting it back in. His insides started feeling slimy. He realized she was pushing a lot of lube into him. Was she going to put another finger in there?

The Amazon took her finger out of his ass, grabbed his head with both hands and pulled it down onto the pillow next to where her head lay. She put one large hand on top of his head and pushed it into the pillow.

His body was now flat on top of her, and her huge breasts pushed into him from below. She was keeping his head from moving and that stopped his upper body from lifting off her. But he swiveled his pelvis and his cock continued to move in and out of her.

Because his head was pushed into the pillow, he couldn't see much, but out of his peripheral vision, he noticed a movement on the side of the bed. It was a small figure, smaller than the woman that Ilinka had worked with. He remembered that Bozo was shooting threesomes today. He wondered what this little woman would do. She was less than five feet, he guessed.

The Amazon released his head, and put both her hands on his butt cheeks again. Once more she started pulling them apart again in rhythm with his strokes. He raised his head to look at the new woman and started. He began yelling and struggling.

Standing next to him was a small man smiling and waving to him. But he wasn't waving his hand. He was waving a long, thick cock. It looked longer than the famous one of John Holmes that he had seen often on the Internet.

How could it be attached to that small figure? The guy was wiry and well built, but all Don could see was the thing sticking straight out of him. Don knew his fear was magnifying the size, but to him it seemed almost as big as the man.

Don kept yelling for the woman to let him go. He stopped pumping into her, and he felt her strong arms pull his butt until his body was pressed tightly against hers. He continued to struggle in vain as the little the man climbed onto the bed behind him.

He felt her pulling his cheeks wide again, and there was pressure at his asshole. He tried to tighten his muscles, but the huge thing entered him easily. He realized it was because of all the lube inside him. His yell turned into a scream.

The little man pushed slowly further into him, stopping every few seconds. Every inch was agony for Don. Finally, the man was all the way in. The woman let go of Don's ass and brought her hands to his head. She pulled it to her face, and then it was suddenly quiet, as her mouth covered his and muffled his voice.

When Don saw it was useless, he stopped screaming. Her tongue explored his mouth as the man began moving inside him. At first it was small movements, but gradually the man pulled out further before pushing all the way back. As the length of the strokes increased, so did the speed. The woman pulled her mouth off Don and he tried to scream again, but she had sucked the breath out of him. All he could do was grunt, grimace and pant. The pain was overwhelming.

He noticed that his own cock was still hard inside of her. She squirmed under him, trying to get free of it. Finally, she got it out and slid out from under him and kneeled next to him on the bed.

She lifted his body into the doggy position as the little man continued to pump like a piston. The man's entire length was now in play, and sometimes he ripped his tool free causing Don a burst of even stronger pain as it came out and another when it was thrust back in.

After a few minutes, the man spoke to the woman. From the tone in her reply, Don could tell she was questioning what he said. The man repeated his words as a command, and she got off the bed. The man stopped thrusting and raised up off Don a little, with his tool halfway out.

Don felt the woman grab his legs and start pulling him backwards across the bed on his stomach,. The little man was moving with him still embedded inside him. She pulled Don's legs off the bed until his feet were on the floor and his ass was at the edge of the mattress and then stopped.

He felt the man resume thrusting, and as he did, the man wrapped his arms around Don's stomach. For a small man, he had long powerful arms. The man pulled himself tight against Don while his pelvis continued to thrust.

The Amazon got on the be in front of him on her back and moved toward him until her pussy was in his face. She waited as if expecting him to start eating her out, but he was in too much pain to do anything. The man said something and she began sliding under Don until her face was next to his.

He felt her long arms go around him and squeeze him to her. The man's arms were also around him from behind him. The woman pushed forward and lifted Don up as she got to her feet. All the while, the man continued to thrust into him.

When Don and the woman were standing and she held him tight to her, it looked the small man was climing Don as if he were a tree. Nothing was moving except the man's tool pounding into Don. He was making a strange noise that didn't sound human. Don had heard that sound before, but he couldn't place it. The pain was so strong that he was having trouble thinking.

The sound got louder and faster as the man picked up his speed. Then Don recognized it. He was making the sounds of a monkey. It was as if Don was the female in heat being mounted in front of the tourists at the zoo's monkey cage.

Don felt shame wash over him. What a spectacle he was, helpless to resist this tiny clinging monkey, whose long pole was ravaging his ass. There couldn't be anything more humiliating than that.

As if he read Don's thoughts, the man said something to the woman. She let go of Don carefully and steadied him with her hands. She knelt down and gently pulled on one of his legs. She increased the pressure until she pulled the leg a couple of inches from the other leg. She stopped and steadied him again.

She did this several times while the man continued his monkey act and Don continued grunting and panting.

Then Don felt something between his legs, and he looked down. His cock was still sticking straight out. Below that, between his spread legs, he saw a woman in shorts and a T-shirt on the floor lying on her back and moving around. When she stopped, she reached her hands up and someone placed a camera into them. She aimed it up at his crotch, and then a bright light came on and Don couldn't see her anymore.

He knew she was filming the action from below. He had seen such close-ups often. They were ugly, and they were fascinating. And now he was like one of those actresses shifting and squirming, trying in vain to deal with the horrible feeling inside her ass. And the close-up from below would show every agonized movement as the monster cock tormented him.

After the camerawoman had finished and moved away, the little man said something again, and the woman took hold of one of Don's hands. She took a step forward and began pulling at his hand. She didn't stop pulling until he took a step.

She took another step and pulled again until he took another step. As he stepped, she took another step and said something to him. He didn't understand her and stopped.

She slapped his face, pulled him and then slapped him again. It took one more pull and slap until Don realized she wanted him to walk around the room with her. While this was going on, the little man never stopped ravaging Don and making the monkey sounds.

As they walked, Don decided to try to shake him off. He made quick movements with his hips from side to side and forward to back, as if he was a bucking bronco. While he was doing this, his aroused cock was flapping wildly in all directions. But the little man held tight and never stopped slamming into him, so finally Don gave up.

The man said something to the woman, and the woman got in front of Don and pantomimed the bucking bronco moves he had just done and then turned her right hand in a circle. She wanted him to do it again. He stood there. She slapped him. He began trying to shake the little man loose again.

She took his hand and began walking around the room with him again. Whenever he would stop his side to side and up and back movements, she stopped, turned her hand in a circle and waited. If he took too long starting the movements again, she would slap him.

While they were walking, he saw the crew staring at the big woman, the little man and him. Their mouths were open. Even Bozo seemed astonished. Galina was standing next to him. Her eyes were wide in horror, and her hand was at her mouth.

Don tried to gather his strength. As they neared Galina, he pulled in her direction and gasped out a few words.

"Please help me, Galina. I didn't agree to do this. You understand me."

The Amazon pulled him away before he could say more. He saw Galina gasp and look across the room. Don tried to follow her gaze, and then he saw she was looking at Ilinka, off in a corner, also open mouthed. Don looked back at Galina, who shrugged her shoulders and opened her palms to show him she couldn't do anything.

After a couple of circles around the room, the woman led Don back to the bed, and the little man pulled out as she lay Don on his back. He was so exhausted that he could only whimper when the man jumped back on top of him and started thrusting again. This time the man's body was on top of Don's cock which was still rock hard and now pushed up against his stomach.

The woman kneeled behind Don's head and leaned over him. Her long arms reached down his body until she was able to grasp his ankles. She began to pull them back slowly, and as she did, she pulled both Don's ass and the man pounding it up into the air. When the man's feet left the ground, he no longer was able to thrust until he again wrapped his arms around Don for leverage.

With a sudden agonizing series of quick hard slams into Don's body, the little man came, and Don felt warm come flooding his insides. After a few smaller thrusts, the man ripped his tool out of Don, who was so out of breath, he could only squeal softly at the burst of pain. The man let go of him, got off of him and moved behind his head to where the woman was kneeling.

She handed Don's ankles to him and moved to Don's side. She reached for his ass, which was still wide open from the man's quick exit, and he felt her fingers inside of him. He couldn't tell how many, but he thought it must have been four, because they stretched him even wider than the man.

She pulled her fingers out and moved her body back toward his head a little. She held the fingers in the air in a dramatic way, and the woman with the close-up camera moved to her. The light shone brightly on the woman's fingers for a few seconds while they were being filmed.

The woman slowly lowered the hand until it was right below his eyes and uncurled her fingers. When he saw what was inside her palm, his eyes opened wide and he began gagging. With a huge effort, he slid away from the hand. She didn't try to stop him, but her hand moved with him.

He was so upset that he found his voice. It sounded strange and distorted as he frantically repeated over and over, "No. No. No."

The woman had scooped some of the little man's come from inside Don's ass and wanted to feed it to him. Don was more frightened than he had ever been in his life.

As he kept sliding away, he finally hit the headboard, and he couldn't go any further. His cries of "No" became more desperate. He waited for the woman to slap him. He didn't care how much she slapped him or smothered him. She would have to make him unconscious to get him to eat that.

He heard a loud voice from somewhere in the room. It was Ilinka, and she sounded as if she were choking. Whatever she said, it made the Amazon stop and look around. Her hand with the stuff from inside Don was in front of his face, but she was waiting for something.

Then Bozo's voice repeated the same thing Ilinka had said and the woman looked down at Don and brought her hand right to his lips slowly, before pulling it away and laughing.

Her face disappeared and a second later, he felt her mouth closing around his cock. Her head began bobbing up and down on it as she sucked hard. He was amazed that all the pain he was feeling inside his ass didn't stop the urgency he felt. He groaned loudly as he exploded into her mouth. Then he passed out.

The Amazon woman roused him. His eyes felt glued shut and his face like it was covered in dried mud. He realized that she had spit out all his come onto him for the finale.

He had no idea how long he had been unconscious, but Ilinka told him later it was less than a minute, because Bozo had to clear the set for the next video. The woman helped him to his feet, but he was wobbly, and every movement of his legs resulted in shooting pains inside his ass. She almost carried him to the dressing room, gently placed him in the chair and left.

He couldn't move and just lay there. It seemed like forever before Galina came in. He couldn't speak, but he looked at her and saw her eyes were red and moist. She turned her face from his gaze.

"Please don't hate me, Don," she said as she went to work cleaning him and removing all the prosthetics and makeup. He heard her sniffling. After a while she spoke again.

"Ilinka told us that you've seen a lot of porn acting, and you might be dramatic while you were being abused. Please believe me that until you talked to me, I thought you were acting.

"The plot Bozo made up for you was the cheating husband who was discovered by his wife, and she was taking out her revenge on you. I was sad that you enjoyed being degraded like that, but I've seen many strange things.

"When you spoke to me, I realized that something was wrong, but if I tried to stop it, everyone there would have hated me for ruining the video. They were my friends and colleagues. I couldn't!

"I made a mistake. I knew it by the time you were finished. I was weak. I am disgusted with myself.

"When something like this happens, it's all forgotten when Bozo comes to the dressing room and gives the actress or the actor a big bonus. But I know it's different with you. You're not in this industry, and you must stay far away. I hope some day you can forgive me."

She kept talking as she worked.

"Don't worry that you spoke English to me. The video editor will find a way to distort your voice so no one knows what you were saying or even what language you spoke.

"I don't understand why Ilinka did this to you. Please tell her that if she no longer wants you, I am interested in you. Are you rich? It doesn't matter. I know you're a good man, and I am attracted to you. I will do everything you want if you marry me. You know where to find me.

"I don't think I can wait much longer for Bozo. I know he has feelings for me, but after today, that's not going to be enough. I need to leave this world and be with a man who isn't involved in such things.

"When I was little, I went to church with my aunt a few times. I remember feeling so peaceful and happy in church. Do you go to church? Is there a church near here? I won't understand a word, but I think I will be happy just sitting there and listening to the singing and knowing I'm with people who are not like the people in the studio."

When she was finished, she asked him if he could get up. He could, with a lot of pain, but he wouldn't let her call anyone. She helped him put his clothes back on and took his hand and slowly led him down the hall. When he saw Ilinka, he felt rage well up. Everything went out of his mind except how much he hated her.

edrider73
edrider73
1,064 Followers