Heart of Gold Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slide my hands all over my washboard abs and taut and powerful muscles. I really felt proud of my body; it was all 100% natural. Not like the shit Steven and those other football jocks use to make themselves look buff.

I take my jeans of carefully. I don't want to wrinkle them or anything like that, they cost way too much for the color to fade away. I like how the color of my dark fuzzy leg hair contrasts against my skin. I have. They usually are tan but since its winter, the color was mostly a dewy pale. I traced the fine line of hairs I that I have smattered from my pectorals to my belly button; I glide my hand further down the treasure trail into to my boxer shorts and quickly discard my shorts.

I'm not really one to say I'm shocked that my nine inch cock is hard as a rock. All I keep thinking is how Logan's tongue will feel flicking at the mushroom-like head or how his mouth will feel sucking on my balls.

I mentally slapped myself. What the hell am I doing? How dare I think of my poor Logan as a mere fuck toy? Surely, he's going to be more than that. I wanted to do all of those things with him, no doubt. But before I could do I had to take the opportunity to know him better. I was serious about that.

I love his smile, that beautiful smile. I can't stop thinking of those lips that make him smile. I really loved the way his lips were tenderly matched against mine will we had that hot make-out session. My cock twitched when I realized I made him cum by just kissing him.

I wonder how much he will come when I drill his ass with my...

Damn it Houghton! Focus!

I have to figure out where I'll be taking Logan. It has to be somewhere far from this area by at least a half hour. I'm known in these parts and the second people figure out I'm with him... It's not that I'm ashamed of who I'm seen with, it's just that it has to be done for his safety. The jack asses O hang out with jump on him for just being with me.

My fully engorged cock stole my train of thought and forced me to think of more immediate needs. There was only one thing I could do at this present time. I started stroking myself when a knock on the door ruined it for me.

"Who is it?" I growl.

"Umm...Mr. Houghton it's me Diego."

Normally I would cover up if he entered, but what the hell he's eighteen, neither me nor my dick are gonna bite.

"Come in."

Normally I would covered up when he entered, but what the hell, we're all adults, plus, neither me nor my dick are gonna bite. I answered casually, "Come in."

To say that Diego was not only shocked but stunned as well when he saw me standing there naked would be an understatement. His face burned a deep red and he looked uncomfortable just from being here. He tried to speak but the words got stuck in his mouth.

"Don't worry; I won't bite," I snickered. He blushed and gave me an adorable smile.

He really was cute if fresh-faced, Mexican twink types appealed to you. He was really short; couldn't have been more than 5'5'', petite, and wore his pants so big they often looked like they were about to drop to the floor. He kept his hair shoulder length and had the biggest doe-like brown eyes. His skin can only be described as a honey colored. I couldn't believe that I was standing here checking him like this was the first time I had ever saw him, but in all fairness he was checking me out as well without the hindrance of clothes.

"Well," I encouraged when his eyes never made it to my face.

"Um...your girl...girlfriend...is downstairs...she wants...t...to...t...t...talk to you." He stuttered adorably, when he realized I had caught him staring.

I was really fucking horny right now, and would have continuing to tease him; however, my girlfriend was waiting for me. I reached for the garments I discarded earlier and put them back on. I moved Diego from my path as I ran out the door and literally threw myself down the stairs at Audrey.

"Audrey, how are you babe!" I greeted her after which I peppered her face with a basketful of kisses.

"Hey hon, how's it going? I felt really guilty about how I've been ignoring you and leaving you out of the blue." She admitted and returned some of my kisses with ardor.

She would get no arguments from me on that statement, but nevertheless her absence was my gain. It helped me to capture Logan's heart and soul. In actuality I should be thanking her. Now that I had the opportunity to think about it, our relationship really wasn't what it seemed; we've been very distant for about a month. Truth be told, I've been waiting for her to finally tell me that she wanted out of this relationship but to no avail.

I turned on the charm. "What brings my beautiful lady here?"

"Well, I want to make up for my foolish and hurtful way. I was thinking that in order for me to make it up to you, we should go out on Saturday night."

DAMN!!! I felt the blood drain from my face.

"I don't know if we can do it this Saturday," I didn't know how I was going to talk her out it. All I could see was my evening with my poor Logan slowly fading from my grasp.

No! I needed this date with Logan. "Can we do it on Friday?"

"I can't, I promised the ladies we would go out that day. Why what's the problem?" She pouted.

I bit my tongue in an effort to keep from blurting out my planned evening with Logan. If I told her, I knew her initial reaction would be one of disgust. Then she'd probably rant and whine about why I spending my time with trailer trash, which would later open the door to her questioning my sexuality if I was going to waste my time with a deviant like Hoekstra.

"I'm sorry, but, um, my dad wants me to join him at a business dinner and, um, being that I already blew the previous one, I can't blow this one." I smiled at the double entendre of the word blow. Just like how I wanted to blow Audrey off to have a pleasant evening with Logan.

"Brendan, you know I can't reorganize my schedule so quickly, I have things plans all this weekend." She thrust her lip out a little further.

"Well, I'm sorry if I'm messing up your fully planned weekend, but I am not going to be able to switch this one out, especially since you have cancelled on me on more than one occasion without giving me much notice." I answered unwavering.

She huffed, but I knew she was breaking. She always did when I make her feel guilty about always blowing me off for something may or may not have been important to her.

She knew she had lost this battle when she saw me shrugging my shoulders and cocking my head to the side. I was not going to listen to her give another reason to interfere with my special date with Logan.

"Well...I don't know what to say Brendan," she was red with embarrassment. She really hated it when she didn't get everything her way. But seriously, what else could she say? I was the one trying to hold on to any semblance of relationship when all she seemed to be doing was whatever she found way more important.

"I'm sorry, maybe some other time. I really can't back out of this." Part of me felt guilty for lying to her, but I really wanted this to work between me and Logan. Not even a major hissy fit that only the grandiose Audrey could perform was going to change that.

I had to close my eyes and shake my head of times to think straight. The longer I looked at Audrey's golden hair and green eyes her face morphed to Logan's green eyes and blonde hair with the little curls at the end. I've got it bad the twerp and there's no stopping it.

She sighed heavily and gave me a look of defeat.

Well what do you know, I win after all. I had to grin with satisfaction.

"All right B., you win. I'll see...whenever." Her pout turned to a sneer.

No one was going to stop me from getting what I want, and who I want right now is Logan Hoekstra.

----------

Crap!

Why the hell isn't Logan Hoekstra in school today?

I waited in my car all morning long to see my boy with the skimpy jacket scurry his way into school. My fingers drummed staccato against the steering wheel, to pass the time, but to no avail. I contemplated going to his house and picking him up but I didn't think that was a good option because of all the negative consequences associated with it. One, I didn't know when he left his house. Two, it wouldn't feel right for me to just show up unannounced and out of the blue to his house. Three, I didn't want an emotionally distraught boy on my hands if the second thing happened. And last how would my friends react if we showed p to school together?

I waited as long as I could, for my golden haired boy to appear, before getting out of the car. Patience never was my strong suit. I scouted the entire campus trying to find him or that emo freak he's so fond of, but came up empty. Now my impatience was turning to anger which wasn't easy to do.

I was really desperate to see his smile. I wanted to see those lips that I had the privilege to kiss with my own. I wanted to see if I had the will of power not to reach out and touch his silky smooth, golden blonde hair. And I anxiously wanted to hear his rich voice say "I love you".

I was in a snit the whole day. I guess it was easily recognizable since one had the balls to bother me.

Audrey was being a moody bitch too. All of the elite thought that my bad attitude was because of the altercation I had with Audrey yesterday at my home. Audrey, who always wanted people to take her side on everything, told everyone about what happened. Knowing her, she probably stretched the truth a whole lot but I didn't give a fling fuck. The less people bothered me the better off we all were.

Then it hit me. Maybe the reason that Logan and emo freak weren't here was because they were both together. They probably skipped school to go to the mall, play videogames, maybe having hot passionate sex. That last thought made my guts twist and churn.

No, that wasn't it. Maya told me they are not together like that and she would know since she was like the eyes and ears of this school. However, you couldn't dismiss the fact that it was a huge coincidence that neither of them was here.

I could feel my anger eating away at me and I was having a hard time getting in control of myself. I was very anti-social for the rest of the day, which worried my peers, caused Steven to laugh like an idiot and I had no other choice but to move and sit in Logan's chair for the last hour of school.

When the final bell rung dismissing class for the day I tried to decide whether or not I should go see if there was something wrong with Logan or to just wait it out until tomorrow. I decide on the latter.

I just have to make it until Saturday. I'll be with him again tomorrow. All I have to live for at this moment is Saturday...

That's all I kept telling myself on the way home, during dinnertime with my great parents, while in the shower, watching TV, etc. etc. etc.

All I have to live for at this moment is Saturday...

All I have to live for at this moment is Saturday...

LOGAN

"Damn it, where is it?"

I asked for the 1,000th time to no one in particular as I nearly destroyed my closet trying to find the one decent shirt I own. It was the only shirt that I had that didn't come from a second hand store or garage sale. Let me take that back, it was from a garage sale but the previous owner told me his son never wore the white-linen, button down shirt that I was so desperately trying to find.

"Mom! Where the hell is that white dressy shirt I like?" I was screaming of the top of my lungs; because she was ignoring me. She has a knack for ignoring me when I frustrated or angry.

I felt a presence come into the room behind me and I immediately jumped for joy thinking it was my mother coming to my rescue; I was disappointed to see that I was only Arthur. And he was holding the shirt in question in his pale little arms.

"What the hell are you doing with my shirt you little runt?" I asked as I snatched it from his hands.

"Mom had to go wash it. Apparently it was a fun idea for your buddy Rich to use it as a napkin when he dropped the pop on the floor by the computer."

"What? When was this? Oh, I forgot about that. Is mom even home?" He shook his head.

"Damn it. Listen little bro, can you take care of yourself until she comes back. I'm kinda running late on something I have to do. Damn! Why didn't you wake me up?" I was talking a mile a minute. I knew I was being irrational trying to blame my tardiness him. I overslept since I had nothing else better to do then to wait until the time arrived. Guess it came a little too fast than expected and it was now five minutes before eight o'clock.

"What did you do yesterday? You were knocked out the whole entire day." He asked.

I blew off his question and started to button up my shirt. "If mom arrives and asks where I went, tell her I'm at Rich's okay."

"Sure, but um..." He didn't need to say anything, but I could tell that he was hungry; I could see it in his weak demeanor. Plus, his fingers kept on shaking. I sighed deeply.

"Here little loser," I said affectionately as I reached for a brown bag that was on my dresser and gave my little brother a twenty dollar bill.

"Here, order something to eat, I hate to see you starving like this." It made my heart glow seeing the way Arthur's eye gleamed with joy and he gave me a toothy smile. "By the way where did mom go?"

"She went out with the ladies for bingo night," he told me not losing that happy expression of his. "Thanks Logie!"

I patted him on the back. "No problem. Are you sure you'll be able to take care of the house?" I inquired seriously.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, now get lost!" he hollered as he left to call for take out on the phone.

I gave him my personal safety procedures and rules of the house while I dabbed a little bit of cologne on my palms and neck. I knew the only reason I was telling him these things was because of my own nervousness. I wanted more time to calm myself and possibly practice what I would say tonight, but unfortunately time was not on my side. I took a quick glance at the nearest clock; it was five past eight already.

"Oh shit. Bye Artie, take care of the house little runt." I said as I raced out of the house and down to the street corner, berating myself for the slight possibility that I dressed for nothing because it was so late.

My breath and my steps faltered when I saw his car. My mouth got dry and my cock swelled in my black pants. It hit me like the proverbial anvil you see in cartoons as my steps slowed to a stop.

HOLY SHIT! This really is happening.

12