Heart of Gold Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jenn313
jenn313
66 Followers

"Ahh Brendan, ahh," which was then followed by a big long jet of cum flying out of his cock and landing on his chest, followed by another long jet that landed on his stomach. I didn't stop my cock tugging until all the Lil' Logans were spewed onto his glorious and sweaty body. I stopped my rimming and immediately went to scoop us as much cum as I could find.

My taste buds were rewarded with the tangy flavor of his semen mixed with the sheen of sweat that mixed with it. I then fed the remaining cum that was trapped in my mouth to his wanton lips which began a full on war to see who would win and dominate this hot scene. I of course won but he didn't give up, with all the growls and spasms he could throw at me.

"I wanna suck you cock!" He just went at it without waiting for a response. That's what I like, someone who doesn't beat around the bush. They take charge of what they want. What a kid! As he sucked me off I couldn't help but notice how his hands were tugging at my ass. He slowly took me whole, swallowing me from head to pubic root.

"Fuck Logan," I began to face fuck him, slowly at first but I knew by the way his hands were pulling at my buns that he was not content with a mere little blow job. "Take it Logan!" a full-on face fuck erupted out of me, a sexual purge that had lain dormant escaped. The sounds Logan made while my balls smacked his chin only made me want to fuck his pretty face harder. I've never been this rough when I had sex before, whether it was Maya or Audrey or any other chick.

"Ahh, fuck, Logan, I'm gonna cum!!! I'm gonna cum!!!" and with that one long and steady stroke I saw a bright yellow light as I spasmed inside Logan's eager throat. I stood dead still as my balls drained inside Logan's mouth. I swear I blacked out a little before I felt Logan begin to kiss me all round my face and neck, thanking me and loving me with all his heart.

"I love you Logan!" I told him loudly. My heart resounded in my chest like cymbals, and thinking to myself what would be the best way to end the already dead relationship with Audrey.

Does It's not you it's me sound better than I think we would be better off as friends or vice versa.

jenn313
jenn313
66 Followers