Heart of the Dragon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, Grace. Your mother had to get off of the phone. She had to lie down."

"Is she okay, Dad?"

She heard a soft exhalation on the other end of the line.

"She'll be fine. I have to tell you something. It's really important, are you sitting down?"

The earlier shiver returned to Grace. "It's that bad?"

"I'm afraid so," her father replied.

She sat down, trying to prepare herself for what she was about to hear. She took a few deep breaths, and she asked, "What's wrong?"

Hiroshi was thinking his words over carefully, figuring how much he wanted to tell her over the phone. God, how he had wished it had not come to this. Suddenly, he made his decision.

"We're having a family crisis, Grace. It's critical. I need you to go to Oahu and see your Grandfather. He'll tell you the rest."

Grace was very confused. "What's wrong? What's going on?"

Hiroshi tried to calm her down. "I really cannot tell you more than what I've already told you. Trust me. Please go to Oahu. You'll find out for yourself what's going on."

Grace calmed down, and Gabriel came over to sit next to her. "All right, Dad. I'll do what you ask. I was just confused, with Mom crying and everything. Is Grandpa okay?"

"He's fine. He just wants to see you."

Grace was still wondering what was going on, but she trusted her father.

"I'll leave first thing in the morning."

"Call me as soon as you get there, my daughter. I love you."

"I love you too, Dad. Bye."

Grace hung up the phone, and looked at Gabriel, who was waiting for her to fill him in. She told him everything, and Gabriel calmly replied, "When do we leave?"

Grace just gave him a relieved smile, confident that no matter what dangers lurked on the horizon, she wouldn't be facing them alone.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thank you for writing this!

Great story, keep it up.

duddle146duddle146almost 18 years ago
Very enjoyable!

Aurora,

Again, such a nice read. I felt a lot of endearment between your characters. Your wonderful writing takes all of us out of ourselves, and allows us to share the lives of your characters. Once again,thanks for allowing us to enter into their world.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Dark Impulse Ch. 00 An unfortunate incident in Battery Park.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
After the Dream Gabriel forgets the nightmare through lovemaking.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The San Isidro Mysteries 01: Maria del Sueño The town of San Isidro holds many secrets...in Novels and Novellas
The Ministry Ch. 01 A fantasy thriller about a missing daughter.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Seahorse Inn Amorous co-workers investigate a haunting.in Erotic Horror
More Stories