Heart of the Mountain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she sensed that his pleasure was reaching its peak, she tore her tongue from his grasp, using it to press his member against his belly again. She applied a great deal of pressure on top of her tongue's already considerable weight, sliding its satin surface against his balls and shaft as if easing out his emission.

Iden couldn't hold on, reaching down to grip the end of her snout as an orgasm rocked him, overwhelming him so suddenly that it caught him off guard. His eyes widened, and he tried to stifle a whine, his member pulsing against her tongue as his ejaculate mingled with her drool. He could feel its fresh warmth on his stomach as she continued her stroking, the sensation of her slick flesh against his balls making his head spin, the pressure of her massive organ milking him as she lapped.

She kept it up for a minute longer to ensure that every drop had been wrung from him, before pulling back her monstrous tongue, its absence leaving him cold. Iden could scarcely even see his emission, the cloudy fluid diluted by her far more copious drool that pooled on his belly.

"I have to admit," she purred, licking her lips as she watched him pant on the bed. "I was worried that you might have second thoughts once the moment arrived, but I see now that you're every bit as adventurous as I had hoped."

Iden lay there for a few moments longer, basking in his afterglow, staring up at the massive wing that covered them. The light from the flickering torches in the cave beyond bled through the thin membrane, and he traced the intricate network of her veins with his eyes, stretched between what resembled long and spindly fingers.

He grabbed a handful of the silken sheets, beginning to clean himself, but Isabelle's booming voice interrupted him.

"I'm afraid that might be a tad premature, assuming that you'll indulge me, of course."

She shifted her massive body, rolling onto her side relative to him, exposing her soft underbelly. Iden watched as she lifted one of her hind legs, her clawed toes flexing in the air, exposing what lay between them.

Nestled between her stout thighs were a pair of plump, pink lips, the rosy flesh contrasting sharply with the beige color of her scales. Iden shuffled towards the left side of the bed, where her midsection rose up in front of him like a sheer wall, expanding and contracting gently with her breathing. While she was lying on her side, his kneeling position put her loins at about head height to him, and he planted his hands against the smooth scales above and below it as he leaned in to get a closer look. The first thing that stood out to him was her size. Her vulva was perhaps nine or ten inches from top to bottom, the width of her splayed lips half that. He reached out tentatively, opening the thick folds of her labia with his fingers, feeling her massive frame shiver at his touch. He could make out her entrance, a hole perhaps a little smaller than his fist.

Just how endowed were male dragons? Was she even going to feel anything? He felt like it might be more effective to stick his arm in there up to the elbow...

Besides for that, her anatomy was not unfamiliar. There were the same delicate folds that one would expect to find on an everyday woman, everything was where it was supposed to be, and she was already leaking a trail of clear fluid as her opening twitched expectantly. Iden traced her pleated flesh with his fingers, finding it hot and slimy, pulling his hand away to watch as strands of her juices clung to his fingertips. He understood what she had meant by premature now, this might get a little messy.

He jumped as he felt Isabelle's breath on his cheek, glancing to his left to see her snout hovering beside him. Her long, flexible neck meant that she could maneuver her head between her own thighs, her reptilian eyes watching him eagerly.

"It may be a little...larger than what you're accustomed to," she whispered, lowering her voice now that her lips were so close to his ear. "But the same principles apply."

The unspoken request was easy to parse, and he leaned forward under Isabelle's watchful eye, planting a kiss on her oversized vulva. Her taste was immediately familiar, her womanly scent too, identical to her prior forms. In a way, it set him at ease, and his next kiss was more sensual. He began to mouth and lick, exploring the creases of her loins with his tongue, employing his fingers at the same time. He stroked her with his digits, running them lightly across her tender flesh, its texture as exquisite as the silken fabrics that he was kneeling on. Her body shivered, the muscles in her passage clenching, making her entrance wink.

As her excitement mounted, more of her syrupy, slimy fluids began to seep from her loins. Just like with her saliva, her size meant that there was comparatively more than there had been with her smaller forms, Iden finding that it was already wetting his face and coating his hands in a slippery glaze.

Isabelle observed him all the while, her scaly eyelids fluttering with every peck and lick, her breathing growing less regular. He saw her sharp teeth emerge to bite her lower lip, sucking it into her mouth, an oddly human gesture coming from such an inhuman creature. It was so strange to be going down on what appeared from his perspective to be a wall of scales, only to have her react to it from slightly behind and to his left. His brain was playing tricks on him, insisting that it was a second person. With only the fiery glow from her eyes, and what torchlight penetrated her wing from above, her neck vanished into the gloom long before he could make out where it joined to the trunk of her body.

"Yes," she whispered in his ear, making him shiver. Her resonating voice was so low and sultry, felt as much as it was heard, dripping with desire just as her loins were. "Keep licking, use the flat of your tongue. Kiss me, kiss me like you want me...like that..."

He slipped a couple of fingers inside of her as he ran his tongue across her sex, feeling the bumpy, ribbed texture of her passage, the muscles spasming as he teased her. She was far looser than she had been in her prior forms, which was to be expected, but he was surprised to feel the pillowy walls pressing around him from all sides. Her grip on his fingers wasn't tight, but she had a grip, and that alone filled him with anticipation.

He slipped in a third finger, then a fourth, stroking her with his digits. There was plenty of room to move around in there, and he was able to curl his fingers against her sopping tunnel with ease, her eyes widening as the unfamiliar sensation washed over her.

"That...feels nice," she muttered, the clawed toes on her padded feet curling. Her talons were larger than even those of a bear, shaped more like those of a bird of prey, no doubt capable of snatching a sheep from a field in much the same way that an eagle could snatch a fish from a lake.

Now Iden could make out her clitoris, a round, shiny button of flesh about the size of a coin. In her excitement, it had engorged, swollen and tender as it protruded beneath a protective hood of skin. He slid his tongue closer, Isabelle's great body tensing as he neared it, her breath catching in her throat as he glanced it. He began to lap at it, making slow circles on its smooth surface, her heartbeat making it throb against his tongue. She shivered and crooned, visibly struggling to stop her long frame from withing and pushing him away, her taloned toes clenching.

Iden pursed his lips around the protrusion, drawing on it gently, painting it with all the finesse of an artist's brush. He wondered if its larger size made it more sensitive. It was certainly a possibility, judging by how strongly she was reacting to his attentions.

"Oh...Iden," Isabelle moaned as she brushed her snout against his cheek, nuzzling him as he kept up the pace. Her breath blew his hair, her soft lips pressing against the nape of his neck as best they could, able to encompass everything between his shoulder and his ear. He felt her tongue drag across his skin, hot and slimy, the dull points of her teeth pressing against him.

It was certainly a strange experience to have your lover muttering in your ear and mouthing at your neck as you were going down on her. She was so impossibly vast, and yet she was dancing with every stroke of his tongue just the same as any five-foot girl would. It made him feel oddly powerful.

Isabelle maneuvered her head over to his right side, Iden pausing his ardent licking to glance at her, wondering what she was up to.

"Don't stop," she purred, "I want to join in..."

He watched as her tongue parted her lips, his cheeks reddening as he realized what she intended to do with it. Iden withdrew his fingers from her passage, along with a handful of her slime, a strand almost as thick as his wrist drooping from his hand and stretching obscenely as he pulled away. As he wiped it off on the sheets below, Isabelle's sinuous organ wormed its way inside her, its pink color the same as that of her flushed womanhood. His heart quickened, his member bouncing in his lap as he watched it delve deeper, inch by inch, until its entire length was buried in her passage.

Isabelle moaned into her own loins, her puffy lips meeting her swollen labia in a sordid embrace, a tremor rolling from her snout to her tail as a jolt of pleasure rocked her. Her scaly cheek, if the side of her snout could be described as such, brushed against his own. She was unable to speak now, her tongue was occupied with other tasks, and so Iden focused his attention on her tender clitoris.

He lay his hands against the smooth, cool scales of her underbelly, mouthing at the protruding bud of flesh devotedly. He drew shapes on its shiny surface, sucking on it gently, scouring it with the flat of his tongue. Isabelle, meanwhile, had filled her own passage to capacity. A blend of her juices and her saliva escaped around her organ as it roiled and spiraled inside her, her pace growing ever more frantic and unrefined as her pleasure mounted. It was easy for Iden to imagine the way that it was pressing against her deepest and most sensitive reaches, curling and thrashing to hit the right spots at just the right time...

He could sense that she was getting close, the heat that her body put out was intense, her breath now coming in uneven bursts. Her massive frame shook and heaved, the light that made it through the membrane of her bat-like wing wavering as the limb flexed, Iden becoming somewhat alarmed. Would she crush him in the throes of her climax? Perhaps he had better retreat to a safe distance...

Isabelle grunted something that sounded suspiciously like don't stop when she felt him start to slack off, and so he renewed his efforts, doting on her sensitive clitoris as though his life depended on pleasing her. She loosed an adorable yelp that was completely unbecoming of such a fearsome beast, withdrawing her tongue so quickly that Iden was splashed with a rope of her fluids, muscles in her thighs that were as large as his torso tensing as their combined efforts sent her plunging over the precipice.

Now Iden saw fit to shuffle clear, Isabelle's claws digging deep furrows in the rock, her wings twitching in the air. Her long tail curled and uncurled rhythmically, much in the same way that it had when she had been a mere nine feet tall, the sound of it scraping along the floor echoing through the cave. He watched in awe as the slabs of muscle that lurked just beneath her scaly hide tensed and bunched, raw, brute strength on display that could bend steel and shatter stone.

Iden could almost see the waves of pleasure as they coursed down her long spine, her back arching, her tail curving into the air before slapping back down onto the rock below. Despite the throes of her ecstasy, she remained in place, resting on her side as she endured each stab of ecstasy.

After a few more moments, her body seemed to sag, her muscles relaxing as she lay her massive head on the sheets beside him. Her eyelids fluttered, black smoke pouring from her nostrils, the flames within her perhaps reflecting those of her passion. At this point, Iden would have spooned with his partner, but that was rather difficult in his present situation. Instead, he reached over and stroked her head as one might a pet, not knowing if she could even feel the caress of his fingers through her leathery hide.

"How long has it been since I've felt such bliss as my true self?" she wondered aloud, exhaling a satisfied sigh.

"Is it better as a human, or as a dragon?" Iden asked.

"They both have their merits," she replied, one of her eyes opening to bathe him in its fiery glow. "I've not been with a man of any kind in my dragon form since...I can scarcely remember."

"I assumed that we'd get straight to the point, so to speak" Iden began. "But we seem to have gotten rather...distracted."

"You're priming me as you would a woman of your own kind," she chuckled, watching his face begin to redden. "It's flattering that you concern yourself with pleasuring me, despite our differences."

"Why should I treat you any differently?" he asked, and she exposed her sharp teeth in a smile.

"This is why I value your company, Iden, and why I think that you will make a good sire for my brood. You will teach them strength, but also kindness, humility. They will be powerful, perhaps dangerously so. It is of the utmost importance that they learn to respect life, to feel empathy towards others, lest they become tyrannical and cruel."

"One of the Paladins spoke of tyrannical dragons," Iden said, "and you mentioned that some of them sought to rule over humanity in the old days. You said that they saw themselves as being stronger and more intelligent than humans, more deserving of the mantle."

"Does it bother you?" she asked, watching him curiously with her reptilian eyes.

"I just want to know what I'm getting into. Will our children have...dark inclinations? Will they naturally gravitate towards that kind of behavior?"

"Goodness, no," Isabelle chuckled. "Dragons are no different from humans, we are a product of our environment, of our experiences. We are, however, exceptionally powerful creatures. We possess strength enough to take on an army, our innate magical powers allow us to do things that mortals can only dream of, and our longevity results in us accruing several lifetime's worth of wisdom and experience. For those reasons, we must show great restraint when dealing with mortals. An errant flick of the tail could kill you, just as grasping a butterfly too tightly will damage its wings."

"So we'll get them some puppies," Iden replied with a shrug.

"P-puppies?" Isabelle stammered, the eye that was facing him widening in surprise.

"Puppies are small, fragile, not unlike how dragons perceive humans to be. Pets are great for teaching children to be responsible. They'll have to feed them, clean up after them, play with them. It should teach them to be gentle with things that are smaller and weaker than they are, show them how to restrain their great strength."

"That's...a good idea, actually," Isabelle muttered. "See? My faith in your fathering abilities was well-founded."

"I have always had a strong desire to procreate, I'll give you that."

Isabelle laughed, her tone sultry.

"Rub my scales again, would you?"

He nodded, reaching out and running a hand along her snout, roaming up to the top of her heavy skull where her sharp quills sprouted. He let his fingers wander up one of her gnarled horns, finding it dry and bumpy, ribbed like that of a ram.

"Can you feel that?" he asked.

"Yes," she murmured, her eyes closing as she enjoyed his stroking. "We have sensation in our horns, not dissimilar from a tooth, in fact."

Iden moved over to her quills, prodding one with his finger experimentally, avoiding their wicked points. They were surprisingly light, leading him to suspect that they might be hollow. They felt like dry reeds, although more rigid, Isabelle opening an eye to peer at him.

"I asked you to rub my scales, not to poke my quills."

"This is the first time that I've really been able to get a look at you up close like this," he said, moving down to her ear. It was pointed, shaped like a knife, covered in the same blue scales that were present on her snout. As soon as his fingertips brushed it, a shiver passed along her winding body, her eyes snapping open in alarm. Iden took it as a sign of encouragement, taking her ear in his hand, so large that it rivaled a dirk in size. It was flexible, made of cartilage like that of a human, and he began to make a slow massaging motion with his thumb. Isabelle's eyelids drooped, and he heard her exhale, her clawed feet scratching against the stone floor as her toes curled.

"Do you like that?" he chuckled.

"Nobody has ever...yes..."

"I suppose that with those huge talons, your people can't do this kind of thing, you'd cut each other up."

"Few male dragons have ever gotten this close to me, fewer mortals still. This kind of intimacy is...uncommon for us."

"Maybe we should make it more common."

"I would like that," she chuckled, exhaling a plume of dark smoke from her nostrils as he moved up to the tip of her pointed ear.

They lay together in silence for a while, Iden half-massaging and half-exploring her scaly head, Isabelle growing so relaxed and so quiet that he thought his stroking might have lulled her to sleep. When he pulled his hand away, intending to get some rest himself, her eye snapped open again.

"I think that's enough relaxing," she said, smirking at him as her head rose from its resting place on the sheets beside him. She brushed her nose against his face, nuzzling softly, her hot breath blowing the dark strands of his hair. "There will be no children to coddle unless we make them, you know."

Iden didn't need to be asked twice. He stood up, amused that he had to walk a good few feet to reach her body, her head following him as he went as though it was hovering in the air beside him. He reached her scaly torso, running his hand along her silky underside, feeling her shiver at his touch. He walked along her prone body, running his fingers down her chest and across her belly, a gesture that would have taken seconds with a human partner requiring him to walk.

He arrived between her parted thighs, each one nearly as long as he was tall, so thick that his fingers wouldn't have met was he to wrap his arms around them. Her loins were already swollen in anticipation, drooling clear fluid, still flushed and ready from their previous encounter. If he hadn't been hard already, the feeling of Isabelle's lips pressing against his hip would have gotten him there, the dragoness kissing him as she nudged him closer.

"Don't tease me," she whispered, "I've waited centuries already."

As he took his pulsing member in his hand, angling it towards her opening, he realized that he was a little too low to reach comfortably. Isabelle's head floated in to his left, her eyes darting between his erection and her loins, the gears in her head turning as she tried to figure out what they should do next. She came to a decision, her massive frame shifting, Iden taking a couple of steps back in mild alarm. She angled her hips downwards slightly, making up the distance, supporting her weight with one of her forelimbs.

Now that he was just about level with her, Iden pressed closer, brushing his member against her vulva. Her heat was almost alarming, she was so excited, her flowing juices making her burning flesh slick and sticky. He had an audience, Isabelle was watching over his shoulder, he could feel her breath on his neck as she waited for him to make his move.