Heart of the Plan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers

"Nooooo," Dawn drawled faintly. "N-not that ... I'm ... Dawn ... S-S-Sterner. Dawn Sterner."

'And other lessons she's still fighting,' Emily noted with a frown. 'She dreams of submitting to Mesmeri, fantasizes about it. But my skills simply aren't enough to get her any further.'

"You are Slave X," the blonde spoke up. The headset caught Emily's words, laced them with subliminals, before passing them on to Dawn. "You have no other identity until Mistress says so." Having said that, Emily returned her attention to Dawn's pussy to distract the entranced woman so the words could sink in without giving the superheroine the chance to think them over first.

"Emily, please ... oooh ... shhhhtop," she breathed even as her hips rose to meet the blonde's eager tongue. "Ungh ... help me. You ... Doctor Bell ... she helped you?!"

Dawn sounded so confused, so helpless. She wasn't tied to the bed; nothing stopped her from using her powerful legs to kick Emily clear across the room and ripping the helmet off ... nothing, except Dawn. It had been Dawn who had closed the curtains, cutting off her chance to recharge her power. And then she'd hovered in the middle of the living room, staring into Emily's light as she'd played with her own gorgeous tits to waste all that precious solar energy.

Emily juiced at the memory. Her own pussy cried for attention, for release. 'Soon, very soon, once Mistress is done teaching Dawn her proper place. Then we can start to instruct her in how to please Her. She'll be so eager to learn.' She shivered with anticipation. 'I was.'

Dawn was still babbling. "You're not ..."

"We are," the blonde interrupted. "We both are Hers," she emphasized. "I surrendered to obedience, I surrendered to pleasure. I surrender to Mesmeri with every breath." Relentlessly Emily flipped the triggers she'd spent so much time putting into Dawn. Even without seeing her face, Mesmeri's slave could tell they hit home: Dawn's pussy twitched with every sentence.The blonde pressed on. "You've already tasted it. In your dreams, in your fantasies." Her hands began to slowly trace meaningless patterns on Dawn's bronzed stomach. "You want it. You need it. To be Hers; to surrender to Her and let Her will become your will."

Emily's own heart sped up as the words poured out. They felt so true. She could see herself again, kneeling before Mistress in the uniform She liked. Wet, slick, Hers. Her heart burst as she recalled the moment Mistress had given her her name. Emily. Her voice had grown rough from emotion. "Surrender."

Looking up past Dawn's soft mounds, the blonde saw the superheroine's jaw working; open, and then closed, without a sound escaping her lips. Open, closed. Not a whisper. Dawn's body went limp, her features slackened beneath the headset. "Surrender," Dawn echoed. "Surrender. I surrender. I surrender to you. I surrender to You. I surrender to You."

With a grin, Emily returned her mouth to the dark bombshell's sex. Dawn would move past the need to say such things soon enough. Then she'd just know it. 'No, that's not right. Slave X will know.'

To Be Continued

Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers
12