Heart of the Sun Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her eyes to him directly and then, without saying anything, left the room. Bakur opened his mouth to apologize, but decided against it. Whatever that was, I should probably apologize later. She probably needs some time to cool down from...whatever just happened. Best not to follow too close after the wounded.

Bakur returned to his room and went to sleep.

------------

He woke up to find Nilim sitting beside him on his bed, looking at him with a soft expression.

"Hey," he managed through his sleep-addled speech functions.

"I thought about what you said," she stated as he sat up groggily.

What did I need to say to- Right. Apologize for the thing. He stifled a yawn. "Look, I'm sorry about that. It was really just-

Nilim kissed him and the words died in his throat. Instinct tilted his head and he leaned into her kiss, only to have her draw back suddenly, eyes unsure.

"Please," she asked shakily. Before he could ask what that was for, she took his hand and pulled it under the wrap around her chest, sliding the fabric up and away. He gave a soft squeeze and she leaned back, still holding his wrist, guiding him gently. He followed her back, ending up on all fours in the sheets, perched over her.

Her face was redder than a main sequence star.

"Are you sure?" Bakur asked. In his twenty-three standard years living, he had never taken someone's virginity before. Especially not a tanned, exotic, planetary-awarded athlete's virginity.

"I want this." Her eyes were fixed on him, their gaze unyielding. "I want you."

He nodded. "Tell me if you want to stop, alright?"

Her hands reached up to the back of his neck and tugged gently. He let her pull his face centimeters from hers.

"You are a gift from Mother Sun; I want every part of you."

"Every part?" he asked suggestively.

She pulled him down firmly for another kiss, inhaling deeply as his tongue slid across the narrow gap between her teeth. She bit down and drew back, breath shallow and uneven.

"I want everything." They kissed again, fiercely. It took the mercenary a few seconds to get Nilim's clothing undone. Both the wrap across her chest and the one around her hips appeared to just be a long, several-meter strip of thick cloth. They came off easy enough, with Nilim's free hand to help.

Soon, Nilim's muscular body was left bare and trembling with anticipation. Bakur pushed her arms up and gave another slow, lingering kiss. When he broke off, he continued across her cheek, leaving a trail of wet kisses down her neck, blowing on them to make her skin rise all over. She let out a slight, approving moan.

He reached her breast and earned a surprised squeak as he latched onto one with his mouth, finding its twin with his hands and massaging both slowly. She squirmed under him, completely at the mercy of her own insistence.

He moved down, letting his hands ride the slender curve of her ribs down to her hips and teased her navel with his tongue. Her legs clamped together and she bit her lip, hard. Bakur grinned as he reached the trimmed patch of hair at the crux of her thighs.

He parted her legs without much resistance and gave Nilim's clitoris a long, slow lick. Her reaction was as visceral as he'd ever seen. Her hips bucked against him as both hands found his hair, pulling hard. She buried him between her thighs, breath hitching as his tongue flicked around in little orbits at whatever was in reach.

He grabbed one thigh and pressed a palm under her navel. One leg wrapped around his shoulders and the other fought his hand to do so. Can't catch me off guard with my own tricks. Not getting choked out today. He fought back a grin. It was easy to want to please her. The athletic beauty shoving his face into her core with wanton abandon could easily be the most attractive woman he'd gotten anywhere with.

She maintain her course for several minutes, allowing him all the freedom he could want with his hands and his tongue. He massaged the hollow between her hips slowly, applying gentle waves of pressure that managed to get a steady stream of low tones out from between her lips. Her barely-audible whispers filled him with satisfaction as he decided she was sensitive enough to continue.

With some effort, he extricated himself from between her legs and sat up, watching her relax against the sheets in amazement. He wiped his mouth with the back of one hand and made a show of licking away her fluids with one long, slow sweep of his tongue.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Please. Now, please," she almost begged.

"Alright." Bakur positioned himself over her again and kissed her ear, causing her to start trembling again. Wrapping an arm under her shoulders, he pulled her against his chest and stuck his tongue deep into her ear. She moaned.

"Hold on tight," he cooed. In response, her arms latched onto him like iron vices, fingers digging into his skin like he would slip away if she wasn't careful. He positioned his hips to hers, teasing her clitoris with his glans for a few moments.

She shook with poorly-contained excitement. It felt like she was going to leap out of her skin if he didn't make something happen in the next few seconds. He did, pushing into her slowly. Her legs parted slightly in response and her entire body seized from the tension of the moment. Bakur continued without much trouble, finding little resistance as he slid his arousal in to the hilt, holding there while Nilim adjusted to the feeling.

She gasped as he went to pull back. "Bakur- stay! Stay, please," she breathed into his ear, almost panting with exertion.

"I can hold this for as long as you want. Just say when you want me to keep going." He kissed her ear again and she turned her face to his, locking their lips together. One of her hands slid to his head and kept them sealed together in full.

It felt intoxicating to be here. He understood what this entire planet was about now, with this woman all but begging for his touch. He couldn't lose. It was perfect, down to the way Nilim couldn't help but moan into his mouth and send vibrations down his throat.

He pushed his tongue into her mouth and hers came to explore in return. The joint space housed a slow game between them. In response, Nilim ground her hips against his in an effort to seat him further inside of her body. He responded in turn, squeezing her body to his. His hand moved beneath her and found her ass, squeezing hard.

They churned each other with as much skin contact as humanly possible. Bakur felt like he was losing himself in the slow motion of their bodies. He hand't come up for air, despite panting into his kiss with Nilim. She wouldn't let him go, even if he wanted to come up for a nanosecond. She wanted him as completely as the human form would allow.

Bakur recognized the familiar feeling in the pit of his stomach as his vision was starting to blur at the edges in tune with his heartbeat. It was too late to prepare. Every cycle of their grinding hips brought him closer to imminent climax.

Bakur's orgasm was so intense that his vision went white. All he could feel was how hot Nilim's body was against his as waves of pleasure pushed up into his brain, washing excitedly against the confines of his skull. He closed his eyes. The moment lasted long enough for him to lose track of where his tongue was in Nilim's mouth.

He felt her hand pressing his head down, deepening their kiss again. She wouldn't let go. Her heels dug into his sides, hand assisting on the small of his back. Every slight jerk of his hips made a sharp noise come up her throat and coat his tongue in electric satisfaction. There was something in her complete abandonment to the physical pleasure of their bodies that made him stay a few extra seconds longer.

By the time he managed to extricate himself from their kiss, he was nearly losing consciousness. Everything seemed to pulse with his racing heartbeat. Nilim's face merged and separated as his eyes struggled to find focus in the centimeters between them. He was gasping for breath over her by the time his vision cleared. He'd never had slow sex like that before.

"Void, that was incredible Nilim." He gave a little chuckle in response to the chemical feel-good cocktail making its way out of his system. Nilim's breath was catching erratically. Looking at her face in focus, Bakur saw tears disappearing into her blonde hair. She just stared up at him, crying quietly for several long moments that seemed to drag out for minutes.

"Thank you," she murmured, letting her hand slide down to the nape of his neck.

"Team effort, Nilim," he replied, giving her a short, tender kiss. Her thumb rubbed his cheek when he pulled away, evoking memories of gentle affections half the galaxy away, from a different woman under a different sun. One he had once loved. One he chose to leave behind.

They sat in silence for a long time, staring into each other without searching. There was nothing in the moment that her green eyes wouldn't tell him if he sought it. This was the woman called Nilim. Not an Anorian with a story. Nilim.

She smiled, as if recognizing someone she'd never met before. "You are the heart," the Anorian whispered to him, putting her palm to his cheek now. His brow furrowed in response. What does that mean?

He didn't know how to respond.

Nilim eventually rolled him onto his back to kiss him deeply, sexes still engaged, and then dismounted him without a word. She left without taking her clothes, leaving Bakur wondering what had just transpired inside her mind.

He relaxed against the sheets and listened to the breeze blowing outside over the sea. It was too much to think about at the moment. His head was still foggy from the experience of what equated to tantric sex with the most aggressively attractive woman he'd ever been with in his life. Somewhere deep in the back of his thoughts, words were bubbling up to the surface, but none of them actually broke through. His heart was still hammering away in his chest.

He smiled.