Heart of the Wolf Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
queenie_D
queenie_D
483 Followers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later, she woke up and saw that he was gone. She was still naked and was covered by a light sheet. She looked around the room and saw a vase full of multi-colored lilies on the table. She stood up and walked over to them to take in their scent. The smelled beautiful. She opened the curtain and looked outside at the forest and wondered what exactly Kaine was doing now. She then looked up at the moon. The day after tomorrow was the full moon. Butterflies danced in her stomach at the though. She looked to her wolf. They were both ready.

She turned around and walked back towards the bed. Suddenly, she stopped dead in her tracks. Something was wrong and now her wolf was on high alert.

"Did you miss me, baby?" She turned towards the closet door and saw Logan standing in front of it. He quickly crossed the room, grabbed her into his arms, and slammed her against the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaine felt it first and stopped dead in his tracks. The other wolves that were running with him all stopped as well. His heart dropped as he figured out what he was feeling.

Catie! he screamed through the link as he turned around and bolted back towards the manor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her head her badly and when she reached back, she felt blood. Logan barricaded the door before coming back to Catie. She looked up at him, dazed and fighting consciousness. Suddenly, he shifted and a large, black wolf with amber eyes stood in front of her. He was big like Kaine. He bit down on her left arm and tossed it over his back. She screamed and pulled her arm away. He then slammed his body into hers.

Before she blacked out, she heard people screaming her name on the other side of the door. She then felt herself being thrown over something large and furry. The last thing that she remembered was glass shattering as she felt herself falling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Kaine got back to the mansion, he ran up to their room. He saw that Lia and Syd were around the door, pushing it, while yelling and crying. Both Jake and Marshall shifted and took their mates into their arms as Kaine destroyed the door with his body. He threw himself into the room and breathed in deeply. He smelled the earlier encounter with him and Catie before smelling Logan.

The wolf went into a rage and destroyed the bed in seconds. He then went around the room trying to find out what had happened. He noticed blood against the wall. Then he looked to his left and saw that the window was broken out. Logan had kidnapped her.

Jake, assemble every able pack member. We will find her and this asshole will die.

queenie_D
queenie_D
483 Followers
12