Heart of the Wolf Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
queenie_D
queenie_D
483 Followers

Before Kaine could react, Catie charged Logan with a rage that nobody had seen before. Her jaws quickly found their mark where both of his jugular veins were and punctured both of them along with crushing his windpipe. He collapsed to the ground as blood spurted out and began pooling around him. Kaine walked up to Catie and stood protectively next to her and watched as Logan sputtered and coughed before finally dying. Kaine was satisfied with the fact that the last imagine he saw was of him and Catie standing together.

Howls rang out from the pack along with praises. The pack was pleased that their Madam Alpha had killed Logan and they were proud to have her. They began preparations to burn Logan's body and eagerly awaited the celebration to come. The pyre took little time to finish and Logan's body was quickly thrown onto it. It was then ignited by Kaine as Catie watched farther back.

The pack had made a half circle around the pyre with it to one side and the alphas in the center. They all watched quietly as it burned. Everyone was finally happy that Logan had been dealt with. They felt safe.

Before any celebrations could begin though, Catie was charged by a small brown female. The female had appeared from the forest. Catie was tossed onto her side before she quickly righted herself and faced the unknown attacker. The female howled mournfully and looked towards the pyre with Logan's burning body. She then quickly turned towards Catie and growled low and deeply at her.

Catie returned the threat and watched as the female trembled some and backed down a little. It was obvious that she was somehow connected with Logan, but who was it? Catie looked behind the female to see Kaine with concern flowing through him along with the rest of the pack. He stayed back along with the rest and waited to see what would happen.

You must hold a pretty big grudge against me in order to attack me in front of my pack. Who are you?

Why did you kill master? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Catie shook her head. Master? Who the fuck is this woman? Finally, it dawned on Catie. She remembered exactly how she knew her and why she was so pissed off about Logan's death.

Layla! What the hell do you think you're doing?

You killed him!! I was happy until you showed up! This is all your fault!

I don't know what you think you had with that monster, but whatever it was, was obviously a lie.

We were going to start our own pack elsewhere and be happy. Why couldn't you and that whore, Sage, just submit to him? I loved him and now he's dead because of you!!

Layla again charged at Catie. Catie quickly moved out of the way and swiped her on her left side as she ran by. Blood trickled out of the cuts from Catie's claws. Layla howled at Catie and ran at her again. This time Catie didn't move fast enough and was hit in the side. Catie was thrown onto the ground from the impact a rolled a couple of times. Layla ran at her and began trying to pin Catie to the ground. Both of them clawed and bit at each other while trying to avoid being pinned.

Catie quickly got the upper hand with her being larger than the smaller female. Layla tossed her body and tried to claw at Catie's face. Catie grabbed her arm with her jaw and bit down causing Layla to howl in pain. She finally found the opening that she needed and was able to closer her jaws on Layla's neck. Layla continued to thrash about as blood left her neck.

Layla, submit or die!

Layla swiped Catie across her right cheek as she shook from the force of Catie's submission order. I'd rather die than live without my Logan! Fuck you Cadence! I'll see you in hell bitch!!

Catie bit down onto Layla's neck. She could feel the force of her bite snapping bone within her neck. Quickly, Layla laid lifeless beneath her. After a couple of minutes of waiting to make sure she was dead, she finally got up off of her and laid down beside her. Kaine rushed up to check on Catie and licked the wound that was under her eye.

Kaine, what have I done?

You didn't do anything wrong, Catie. She was obviously delusional and blamed you for everything. Besides, she asked to die.

Catie watched as a couple of wolves picked up Layla's lifeless body and tossed it onto the pyre. She got her wish.

Well, now that all of that shit has been taken care of, can we actually start to enjoy the moon?

Sure what do we do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe we'll find out in the next chapter how to celebrate the moon!

queenie_D
queenie_D
483 Followers
12