Heart Repaired ... Or Is It?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just like that, Cristine hung up. I was freaking out. Em wasn't taking my calls, but maybe she would take Cristine's. I could have just lost the woman of my dreams before I even had her. I was so screwed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Emily

The time away had done me good. I got a call from Cristine while I was driving and sent her to voicemail. Her and Vivian could have each other. On my mini vacation, I ran into a woman who was more than willing to keep my time occupied. Her name was Spencer and she was just what I needed. She was taking a break from her last year of college and decided to head to Boston for the weekend.

It was amazing luck to meet a woman with no extra baggage. She had been a lesbian since high school and she was single. Spencer was exactly my type. When Monday night rolled around and I told her I was heading back home, she decided to cut her trip short and drive back with me instead of her friends.

I was thrilled. We continued to get to know each other in the car when Spencer said the one thing I was thinking. "Shadow ... I want to fuck you."

I looked at her as we hit another stretch of traffic. I could tell she wasn't joking. So I said, "That's fine with me, sweetie. My pussy has been wet ever since that kiss a few miles back."

She laughed and her hand slid in between my thighs. I moaned as her fingers brushed my clit. This girl was going to drive me crazy and I told her as much. She picked up the pace then. Unbuttoning my slacks and my shirt. It was dark, thankfully, so none of the other cars could see what was going on in the car. I raised my ass so she could let my slacks fall down my legs.

Her fingers slid into me with ease and she moaned when I did. "Damn, baby, you weren't kidding." She said as she sucked my nipple into her mouth. From the angle she was, I was amazed at her flexibility. Her fingers moved faster in and out of my gushing cunt. Every time she pushed them in, her thumb brushed my clit. I groaned and pistoned my hips trying to make the contact last longer. She must have sensed it because she deliberately didn't make contact. I whimpered and said, "Damn it, Spence! Make me come already! It's been bloody months!" At that moment, her thumb began applying pressure to my clit as her fingers picked up the pace. "You know, I love when your so full of desire, your accent gets so much thicker." She whispered and bit my neck. I moaned and pushed myself harder into her fingers. My orgasm was building inside of me. I was close to the edge.

The honking of car horns pulled me back to the fact that this was going down in the front seat of my Chrystler. "Drive. Baby, you have to drive or I have to stop." I groaned and pulled my eyes open to see that there wasn't any cars for like 30 feet. I was surprised no one called the state troopers. As I closed the distance between us and the car in front, Spencer's fingers brushed my g-spot. "Fuck! Bleeding Christ! Right there, Spence! Fuck! Faster!" With my words for encouragement, Spencer sped up her fingers until I was bucking against her even harder. "That's it, baby. Come for me. I want all your juices gushing into my hand. Come on, baby. Come for me. Now!" As soon as she said it, my vagina muscles clamped down on her fingers and one of the most intense orgasm tore through me.

It took everything in me to stay conscious. As the waves subsided, I made the exit that would take us to my house. I had to get this woman into a bed and see what she could do to me. As we pulled into my driveway, I noticed a cab sitting in front of my house.

"You expecting company?" Spence said as I pulled my pants back on.

"No, I'm not. And thanks." I said as she buttoned my shirt back.

Both of us got out of my car. I grabbed the bags and then walked to my door. Unlocking it, I let her in and asked if she'd make the coffee. Pointing her in the direction of the kitchen, I walked back outside to see who was in the cab. Being that no one knew when exactly I was getting home this morning, whoever was inside could possibly have a huge fare to pay.

As I knocked on the window, the person stirred. She turned over to look at me. It was Vivian. I froze and just as I was about to turn and walk back inside, I froze again when I saw Spencer standing in the doorway with Cristine. What the hell? Then I remembered that I'd forgotten to get the key back when she last left.

Walking up to the door, I said, "First, you need to give me my key back." Cristine handed the key from her key ring and I continued, "Second, you and your new lover can leave. I have company and I don't want to be disturbed. You can tell her I said as much when she gets out of the car."

I was about to close the door when Cristine said, "She's not my lover, but I want you to be."

"No." I said and closed the door in her face.

I turned back to Spencer who looked very unsure of everything. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and waited until she looked at me. When she did, I said, "Those are the girls I was telling you about in Boston. The one in the cab is the one I used to like and the one who was in here is my ex."

"But you're over them both right?" She asked in a barely above a whisper.

"Yes, sweetie. Just you and me. I don't want anyone else." I said before I kissed her.

I could tell she was a little hesitant, hell, so was I. I said those words, but my heart hadn't been in them.At 26, I should have known better than anyone how feelings could be, yet I had just said that to her. I didn't know how long we'd be able keep this up, but I'd damn sure give it my all.

12