Heart-Shaped Headfuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,497 Followers

Enflamed with lust and somewhat astonished at what he had just done, Shane pulled her to him and kissed her insistently, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. She grabbed hold of him and returned his fevered passion, channelling the rage of sensation from her clit into her lips' and tongue's embrace. The lovers were close in, gripping tight, panting-mad for each other. She did not even realise his hand was reaching down below the sofa, clutching at something and returning full. She did not know till he clamped the ice cubes to her left breast, making her scream again.

'Fuck! Oh God, fuck!' He held them there till the burning chill in her poor, sore nipple had waned, till the heat of her bosom had half-melted the ice. Slowly, holding her stare all the time, he slithered one cube with his flexed palm down the slope of her breast and way down her body, pausing before the final crucial stretch. She gripped his upper arm, nails digging fiercely into his flesh, her teary eyes gazing into his. 'Baby...' she breathed, scared but wanting. He slid his palm down, cupping her between the legs, her clit all but sizzling under the ice. She seemed to swallow the pain, but her body went rigid and her fingers dug till she almost drew blood from him. When her tensed form finally eased along with her grip, she looked at him piteously and whispered only, 'Fuck me... Fuck me please...'

As though bidding were needed. Shane was wildly hard against her stomach. He slid downwards, pressed himself where the last of the ice-melt was trickling and where her pussy flowed hot, felt the inviting kiss of her labia against his pulsing head. Never had she more completely aroused him. Never had he been so desperate to lock himself into her. Not waiting for any further direction, he tensed and thrust, submerging himself to the balls in the hot clench of her pussy.

Sammy's body had already been ablaze with sensation, before she was filled up with cock. The urgency and depth of Shane's penetration overwhelmed her. Her hands flailed momentarily, then lit on his shoulder and hair, gripping tight, as her beautiful, sweet boy ploughed her cunt like he were a different lover. She had succeeded in unfettering some inner animal, it seemed, and she welcomed every ass-tanning, pussy-hammering consequence. She clung to him fiercely, she could do no other, absorbing the fabulous, punishing fuck he was slamming into her body. Then needing to submit further, she raised her legs and hooked her feet around his upper thighs, opening herself up to him even more. Her upper body she pulled tight to him, moaning desperately in his ear as she did.

'That's it, that's it, baby, fuck me, fuck your little Valentine's bitch...' He had an even higher gear, she discovered, and her words had switched him there for the duration. Oh my God, Shane baby! She would have laughed wildly, gleefully at his transformation, but the relentless frantic surges of his dick knocked the ability right out of her. Sammy was used to him treating her like china - now it seemed he might smash her all to pieces. 'Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me - oh God - oh God I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come for you baby...'

Shane was possessed with an insane, blissed-out lust. He gripped his precious, sweet-bodied, fucked-in-the-head angel hard. He threw his cock into her tight squelching cunt recklessly, fuelled by her fevered exhortations in his ear. Oh God she drove him crazy, drove him clean out of his head, the sexy little bitch - he loved her, fucking loved her...shit, had he said it out loud? Who cared? It was true, even though she was fucking nuts - maybe because she was fucking nuts...

He shafted her hard, unrestrainedly, as she clung and clawed and keened, as she burst into screaming orgasm, her pussy contracting tight around his plunging cock. As she came he continued to thrust crazily - through the rush of her ecstasy, through her body's furious shuddering, all the way, all the way to the point of his own glorious, explosive satisfaction. He clung to her, squeezed her sweet round tits hard to his chest as molten Valentine's passion erupted from his cock and emptied deep inside her. His orgasm was long, loud and draining, as though the maddening little hottie he dated had sucked all the energy from his body. They cleaved to each other breathlessly after the joint event. Then gradually they slumped as one into the tender embrace of soft furnishing.

Their recovery was lengthy and slow. For a long while they were both glad just to stay locked in each other's embrace, pulses gradually returning to normal. It was some minutes before the circumstances which had provoked this most intense coupling returned to Shane's mind. Lying with Sammy and tenderly caressing her face, he could not help but put words to the question in his mind.

'So, today... All that tearing about the city... Do you fuck with everyone that way?'

'Baby...' She sounded a touch hurt and looked at him with great soulful eyes, stroking his hair. 'I've never fucked with anyone the way I fuck with you. Don't you know that?'

He looked into her eyes a moment, then they hugged and laughed. They lay together and cuddled and smooched. Stroked each other and playfully teased. Pinched and tugged with teeth and clutched each other as they both got rampantly horny once more. Then they fucked long and intensely - first slow and smouldering, then fast and hard - with occasional added spank, till the candles guttered and the lasagne cooked crisp in the oven.

Late that night they lay entwined under the duvet Shane had brought from the bedroom. Sammy curled into him while he idly stroked her arm with his thumb. 'So,' he inquired a touch sleepily, I know I found my treasure, but - did you get what you wanted from today's little escapade? Did I - successfully claim you as - what was it - my Valentine's bitch?'

'Valentine's and beyond,' she said happily, snuggling close. 'I'm totally your bitch. Although...' - she pulled herself closer - '...I already was, in case you didn't know it.'

Shane lapsed into deeply contented silence for a moment. Then he asked it. 'So, that being the case, do you absolutely promise never to put me through anything like that again?'

'Baby.' Sammy drew herself tighter to him, throwing an arm across his chest. She nuzzled into him, smiling with the deepest romantic affection, memories of spanking and hot candle wax and the fiercely angry thrusting of his cock still fresh in her mind. Of a gentle boy who had fucked her like his cherished whore. 'Absolutely not.'

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,497 Followers