Heart Strings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,083 Followers

"I walked the same paths across campus from one business class to the next, day after day. Seeing the same people. Day after day. We were all dressed the same, in the most expensive clothes," I look to our Dad "that our parents could buy."

He gives a snort at the knowledge where some of his money went.

"One day out the blue I noticed a young homeless lady sitting on the steps of the library. She had a box out in front of her that had 'People Are Hungry' on the side of it. I though she meant her...maybe her family. Her hair was a frizzy mess and she was in second hand clothes. I didn't hardly pay her any mind. I didn't even notice she was reading something."

I smile at the memory.

"I was headed to my economics class... and homeless people don't mesh with that. Their lazy people that suck the life out the economy." I give a glance towards dad to show where that though had come from. I hear him harump. " The next day she was there again, and the next after that. I was about to report her to school security when I turned around in my chair in class to say something to a guy I knew and saw her sitting at the top of the room. She had a laptop in front of her that must have cost two grand. She was typing and making notes like a person possessed!" I chuckle.

"I saw her the next day sitting with her box by the library steps again. I knew that in that bag beside her was a computer that could feed a dozen families if sold. I actually got a bit mad at her then. Here she was begging for other people's money, dressed like some vagrant to win sympathy when she obviously had money! Well I walked over to her...to giver her apiece of my mind. When she looked up, I was shocked to see how beautiful her face was. In nice clothes with her hair done right she would have been one of the most beautiful women on campus." I go silent for a few seconds. I hear a sniffle from Katrina.

"I ask her what she was doing, begging when she had money." I chuckle "She looked me up and down, my fat chubby self...in all my expensive clothes. She told me then it wasn't about the money, on a good day she wouldn't make maybe twenty dollars in change. But those people who stopped and dug out their fancy wallets from their designer slacks. Had been made to think...if only for that few seconds...that there are people in the world that... are... hungry!"

I stop and shake my head. I feel the rise in my blood.

"That while we sit eating out hamburger, pissed because we didn't get the right Monopoly piece on the side of our fries." I wave towards the dining room table in front of me. "That while we stuff ourselves at dinner. Talking about the days adventures at the shopping mall buying stuff that we don't need... someone...not even someone far away is starving! That they haven't eaten a bite of food that didn't come out of someone's trash in months!"

I push myself back from the table, feeling more than a little disgust at the full feeling in my stomach.

I look up at my beautiful sister.

"I reached into my leather wallet. I pulled it from my designer jeans. I don't know how much I dropped into that box...it was every bill I had in that wallet." I swallow past a lump in my throat. Reaching forward I take a sip from my water glass. I look at the patterns in the condensation on the glass... I watch the ice shift. Feels like it's been years since I've seen ice.

I look back up at Katrina.

"I felt her eyes on my back all through economics class that day. I knew she was watching me without even turning around. That night I didn't eat dinner, nor breakfast the next morning. When lunch rolled past and I walked to the library I was truly starving! Maybe for one of the first times in my life I felt what that was like. I stopped in front of her. When she looked up from her book I told her what I had done...that in one person she had at least gotten the message across. She smiled and patted the stone steps next to her. She handed me a bag of trail mix from her bag" I look up at Katrina, her eyes are aglow with tears. "We both missed economics that day, all the rest of our classes too. We talked," I chuckle " then went to get something to eat."

I look up seeing my Mom standing at the kitchen door tears running down her face.

"I learned more from her in that one day about how I should be living my life, than that collage had taught me in the two years I had been there. I was also in love with her before that day was out."

"David...I..." mom stumbled towards me as I stand up. I catch her as she goes to hug me, stopping her in her tracks.

"Tina had lost all of her family when she was in high school. They had money. It all went to her. When she passed she left it to me." I look into my mom's eyes "By her wishes I gave half of it to charities...the rest, several million dollars, is in my bank account and will see me through the rest of my life."

I watch Mom take that in, I see her slowly nod.

"David, I'm sorry about all the things I have said to you about Tina. I wish I could take them all back."

I smile at my Mom

"You just did."

I watch from my window as Mom and Dad leave to go play bridge with friends. I hear a light tap on my door behind me.

"It's open Kat."

Turning as she enters I see my sister smile at me. I take in the terry cloth robe she's wearing at a glance. I had heard the shower running a bit ago. Her hair looks damp from her shower.

"You may do well at your recruiting speeches. I heard mom talking about getting with Mrs. Wellington. She runs fundraisers for local charities. Mom's always called her a idiot who wastes her time."

I smile and nod.

"It's a start."

I watch Katrina looking at me from my door. I see her eyes go to my bed.

"What?' I ask softly.

"I've slept in here. More just after you left than lately." Seeing my puzzled look she smiles. "The room kept your scent for about a year after you left. That cologne you uses to use."

I chuckle.

"God I haven't bought a bottle of that in years. The stock in the company must have taken a hell of a drop. I was all but bathing in it through all of high school."

She slowly comes over to me.

"I know. I missed the smell when I hugged you last night." She stops close to me and looks up with her dark eyes. I can smell the perfume she wears. The shampoo she used. "David I've noticed you don't cry when you talk about ...your wife."

"Oh, I did my share. I cried myself out time after time for weeks. Then finally I started to feel that I was doing her an injustice. She would have been mad at me for spending all that time, and all those tears on some one tears wont help."

"But you loved her...she was worth your tears." Katrina says in confusion.

I smile.

"Tina always had a saying, she picked up somewhere. Today is the god's gift to us, which is why we call it 'the present'. She would want to be remembered yes but not like that. Not with soul tearing tears of loss. For the sake of her memory I try to live in the god's gift." I shrug. "I try at least."

I see Katrina take that in for a second.

"You left your flute in my room. Come get it I want you to listen to something with me." She turns and walks out the room.

I follow wondering what she wants me to listen to.

Walking into her room I can smell the sandalwood incense and the vanilla candles. I watch her go to her stereo and start a CD to playing. I see her cello on it stand by the closet. My flute rests on the table next to it.

From her speakers I hear a cello start to play softly.

The music is hauntingly lovely. I can hear the hand of a master player weaving sounds.

"This is the woman who's song you were playing earlier isn't it?" I ask sure of my answer.

"Yes. Her name is also Tina. This is called 'Autumn winds.' I watch as my sister walks over to the light switch by the door and clicks it off. The light of the dozen candles gives the room a magical flicker.

"David...I have a confession to make." She says softly as she steps in front of me.

I smile; 'Confessing' is an old game we played as children I look at her face in the golden light. She is so incredibly beautiful.

The music takes a soft turn to a more lonesome sound.

" What do you feel the need to confess?" I ask playing the old game with her.

"I didn't forget you were here this morning."

The implications of that come to me quickly.

As I watch she unties the knot on her robe and it drops to the floor, with a rustle of fabric.

Again I stand in the presence of my naked sister.

"I want to live in 'the gift' brother." She tells me as she takes the last few step to me.

As for the second time in one day I hold my naked sister in my arms I find myself both at a loss for words and hardening. Her lips touch mine, softly. Hesitantly.

"You're sure?" I ask her as I pull her close to me. "Once we do this our lives will never be the same."

"The gift brother...the present is all that matters right now." Her arms tighten on me; her hands run up under the back of my shirt.

With only a little help from me she lifts my shirt off over my head. Our bare skin touches, in a warm soft contact.

As the music soars I start to kiss her back. I feel her body melt up against me. Hers is soft and a fire begins to heat her from within as we kiss.

I sweep her up into my arms and carry her to the bed. Laying her down I settle myself next to her and softly kiss the side of her neck. Katrina moans and turns her head away giving me more access.

With soft nibbling kisses I make my way down her throat. I lift my mouth away and look down at her large breast with its dark nipples. I place first a gentle kiss then a harder one up on them.

"Oh David." She moans my name as I begin to suckle on the hard nub of flesh. Catching it between my teeth I lash the tip with my tongue. "I've wanted to feel you do that for so long."

My hand slides across her belly circling around her belly button then I drop down into the valley by her thigh. My fingers run into the soft wiry curls like I'm caressing a pet. The tips of my fingers are suddenly wet as I push through and down across her lips.

She arches her back up towards me bringing her nipple deeper into my mouth and I feel the slick wet lips part. My fingers slip down into her sinking into warmth then into a wet tight heat.

That my sister isn't a virgin is a bit of a surprise. But then I wasn't at eighteen either.

"I was thinking of you."

I pull away from her nipple and look up into her eyes.

"When I was with him, the boy who took my virginity. I was thinking of you." She softly brushes my face. "I didn't love him though. I fell in love with you a long time ago big brother."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask caressing the side of her neck.

"Tell my older brother I'm in love with him. What would you have thought? That is was just a silly school girl crush." She twists her lips to a smirk. "That I needed therapy?"

I nod at the possibility of that answer being right.

"I kept what I felt a secret...and then you were gone. Married and gone far away. Lost to me and my unnatural feelings." She looks down at my chest. She runs a finger through the sparse hair. "It may have been a crush at first but losing you like that made it more." Her eyes come up to mine. "I love you so much now David. I don't care! I don't care what the world will say or what Mom and Dad would say... I want you."

She looks up at me as I focus on her face at a loss for words. I watch a single tear run down her face.

"Please."

I lean in slowly and kiss her with no reservation now. That she is my sister fades to the back of my mind. I feel her body pressed up against mine, but the cloth of my pants keeps me from feeling all of her.

Reaching down I start to undo my pants then I feel her hands in the way.

"Let me."

Leaning back on the soft pile of pillows and stuffed animals that all smell of her I watch my sister doing the unthinkable. I see her slide down my zipper then when I lift up she slips my pants down off my hip.

That I'm not wearing underwear seems to catch her by surprise for a second. I see her look up at me and smile when her fingers close around me. The moan from me is involuntary.

"You go commando all the time?" she asks her fingers slowly explore my cock.

"For about three years." I answer with a smile. A wave of pleasure makes me lean even deeper into her pillows. I close my eyes against the sensation, after a second I open them to see her looking at me with a smile. "Spent three days in soaking wet clothes digging through mud. My underwear got a lot of grit in them and by the end of the second day I was raw. Never again."

"Makes a lot of since. What did Tina think of the change? Or does talking about her not feel right while I'm doing this?" she stops and looks up at me hesitantly.

I smile and signal for her to continue with my chin.

"She liked it. Tina was very open about sex. If she was here you would probably be getting instructions in what I like from her." I chuckle at the memory of her doing that with a volunteer girl two years about.

"What would she be telling me?" ask Kat gently tickling me with her fingertips.

After a second I answer.

"She would tell you that I like it when a woman caresses my...balls while stroking me."

Kat chuckles. "Balls? Are you nervous to say swear words in front of your little sister? I'm playing with your cock big brother I think were beyond that stage." She looks down at me in her hand. I feel her fingers start to move over my skin ticking the wrinkled folds. "Like this? What else would she tell me?"

I hesitate.

My sister looks up and smiles.

"Come on David. What would she tell me?'

I take a deep breath.

"That I like having the head licked."

I see her blush for only a second then a wicked grin appears.

I suck in a breath when her head lowers to me and I feel the silky soft feeling of my sister's tongue licking at the tip of me.

"Oh my god that feels good."

She places a soft kiss on the end of me, then looks up.

"I've never done this before. Hell I've only had sex twice." She shrugs and goes back to licking at me.

"How did you like it?" I ask after a second.

She licks the precum off the tip and looks up licking her lips. I she her shrug.

"The first time wasn't good. Kind of awkward and fumbling, then pain and then it was over. The second time was better. It didn't hurt, but...well he got off then left with hardly a word."

"You need better taste in men." I tell her shaking my head.

She gives me another lick. I'm really leaking now. I know I must feel like a steel pipe in her hand. I'm so hard it hurts.

"I think I've found a better tasting man already."

I chuckle at the joke. Leaning back into her pillows I watch her giving her first ever blowjob to a man. There is the hesitant moment when she put the whole of my head into her mouth. I feel suction then the scrape of her teeth down the sides as she takes me a bit deeper.

"How am I doing?" she asks me pulling off and looking up at me. She continues to stroke me.

"Your doing wonderfully." I tell her chuckling. "Trust me you're close to getting your first mouthful of cum."

I see her grimace.

"I don't know if I want to do that. I've hear it doesn't taste good." She quirks her mouth and gives me a slow lick.

"You don't have to. Here let me up." I go to try and sit up but she puts and hand on my stomach.

"But I want to please you."

"You have been but trust me...you'll like this and it will be my pleasure to do it."

I slide own her bed and leaning into her face I kiss her warm lips. I can smell myself on her mouth and taste myself on her tongue. I gently lean her back onto her bed and slide down till I'm kneeling on the carpet beside it. Taking one of her feet I start to kiss her skin. First her ankle then higher and higher up her leg. My lips find the soft skin behind her knee and she giggles and squirms up the bed a little. I follow kissing my way down her inner thigh.

"Oh my god...are you going to... OH GOD!"

My lips find the slick wet folds of her and my tongue lashes them open. I lick the whole length of her tasting the sweet smoky flavor of her. My nose takes in the rich musk and the smell of her perfume as I kiss the soft skin where her leg ends and her sex begins. She moans as I feel my tongue cross her clit. It's swollen to a thick nub that stands out from her body like a little finger. I suck it into my mouth and I feel her fingers dig into my scalp.

"Oh god David...oh...oh god, oh god, Oh that feels so good." I feel her fingernails dig in, then she arches up driving the wet hole against my tongue. I push into her tasting the darker flavors, the warm thick honey of a woman coating my tongue in slick wet taste. I lick the inside of her as she pants and moans. I listen with pleasure as Kat says my name like it's a mantra.

Her thighs are warm against my ears; my face grows soaked as she grinds herself against my mouth seeking even more pleasure.

I look up through the damp curls to see her head thrown back he eyes tight shut. I smile and suck back in her clit. I lash at it with my tongue feeling her body trembling. I see her grab up a stuffed rabbit from beside her and bury her face into it.

Her thighs close on my head with an almost painful force as she arches up off the bed. I hear a throat-tearing scream from her muffled by the rabbit. I hold on to her legs and lash her clit through quiver after quiver till she finally starts to push at my head weekly with her hand.

I place soft kisses on her curls as I move up her belly. I lick around her belly button then taste the hot skin under her breast. Then her nipple is a hard piece of candy in my mouth. I lick and suck at her listening to the soft moans.

I feel her legs open under me. The tip of me feels a wet sensation that I had given up as a memory. I sink into Kat with a soft slow thrust feeling her shiver as I bottom out. I start to slowly move in her, hardly leaving the warm wet heaven I'm in.

I look down into my sister's face when I see her eyes open. They slowly come to focus on my face.

"Oh god David if you only knew. If you only knew how many nights I've lain here fantasizing of you doing this. Of you making me cum like you just did." He legs open wider. I have no more length to give so I push hard against her making her give way so I go deeper. Her arms softly wrap around me. Her face comes to rest against my neck. It's a few moments till I realize she's crying. I stop and pull up from her a bit. She clings to me.

"No don't stop."

"Why are you crying? Am I hurting you?" I ask holding myself still inside her.

"Oh not in the least. If you felt anymore wonderful I would never let you stop. I...I'm not on the pill. Mom wouldn't let me. She said it would encourage me to have sex unprotected."

I kind of look down between our bodies to where my bare cock is buried to the hilt in her.

"She may be on to something there."

Kat starts to laugh under me and I give in and chuckle as well. The feeling of her laughter along the sides of me is wonderful. I bury myself to the very depth in her and just hold myself there. She clutches at me as if afraid to turn me lose. After a very long time like this I feel myself start to soften. I hear a soft cry from her. Then a sniffle. Looking down into her face I smile then kiss at her tears.

"Don't cry Kitten."

"But I wanted you to enjoy Me." she says sniffling.

"Oh believe me I have."

She clutches at me I feel her breath warm by my neck. After a moment I hear her start to say something, stops, then take a deep breath.

"I could suck you off. I was enjoying you in my mouth." I look at her as I sit up and slowly ease out of her. She is so tight only the slick wetness of her lets me go.

"I only want you to do that if you want to. You don't have to get me off. The taste of you was wonderful and the feeling of you is...beyond words."

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,083 Followers