Heartbeat Passage Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thrusting into the eagerly shifting mare beneath him, Christian drove onwards, plunging in with greater force as his boldness grew. His only regret in his form was that he no longer was able to rub and stroke her clit, pushing her towards climax, as he had in their very first session and every mating since. Hey, maybe his magic would later be strong enough for him to tease her body as she had transformed him. He would make it work, somehow, as his hands once had.

But he was now a stallion. A shiver rippled through him from shoulder to flank as he thrust, pace increasing in short, sharp thrusts, barely pulling his cock back at all before slamming in again with the full force of his body. Celeste adored every second of it if her soft grunts and light tremors were anything to go by, his flaring cock hitting pleasurable spots deep inside that no human cock, even magically enhanced, ever could. While a human couldn't sire a foal, a stallion certainly could.

The thought of a foal dancing around his hooves, everything they had dreamed of, drove him over the edge, chest rumbling with a groan as he pounded her tight marehood. She suddenly threw her head back and whinnied shrilly, rocking so fiercely that she nearly bucked him off, her stallion having sent her into orgasmic throes, body no longer her own as pleasure claimed it. Spurred on, Christian ploughed her with passion, tail slowly flagging as he reached his own peak and drew out her own until the mare nickered helplessly beneath him, vulnerable to the sways of ecstasy.

Climax whipped about the stallion and he shrieked a half-strangled equine cry of pure pleasure. His cock throbbed, heavy ropes of cum shooting from the head to paint the mare's cunny, splattering up against her cervix in a warm heat. Though not something a female would usually feel in the heat of the moment, Celeste dipped her head and moaned, so intimately connected to her stallion lover that each and every moment of their mating was enhanced by her magic into explicit, glorious detail. She felt every twitch of his shaft within her, softening ever so slightly as the stallion spent himself to exhaustion, weight heavier upon her. To Christian, it was better than he ever could have imagined, to have his first time as a stallion.

Dismounting from his mare, he landed with a thud back on all four hooves, having yet to learn the art of elegance. Caderyn stepped up to touch his horn to Christian's as the stallion composed himself, the unicorn king evidently comfortable with what he had witnessed, though there was a wise yet wicked gleam in his eye. His mate brushed her muzzle over his withers, lips briefly working in a companionship groom, lipping the base of his mane as she snorted softly. The mare's horn exuded wafting, pink waves of magic as she touched her cheek to Caderyn's.

"We welcome you as one of us, Christian." Celeste's father dipped his horn to the ground, past the point where it would have been a threat pointed at his chest. "We hope you will find your happiness among us."

With the mating complete and transformation sealed, the unicorn king and queen respectfully took their leave, leaning their bodies in close to one another as they left. Christian suspected one would find them in their bedchambers, enjoying their bodies, before the night was out. And why should they not? His heart warmed, orgasm making his eyelids droop even as a stallion. Some things never changed. And love was one thing that he hoped would remain as it was forever, only growing stronger with each passing day.

He turned to Celeste, ears flicking. What next? Her front hooves lifted from the ground in a filly-like rear, head twisting as she tossed it, balancing perfectly on her hind hooves. Spinning in a tight circle, she nickered and nipped her lover's neck playfully, daring him to play. The circle of unicorns broke and dispersed with many congratulations as the lovers danced and played, teasing each other with flagged tails and fleeting touches that made the other crave more and more.

Eventually, sides heaving, Celeste skidded to a halt in the turf, hooves digging up clumps of grass in her abrupt halt. She turned to Christian and brushed her lips down his face from his cheek to his nose in an equine kiss, lips touching and tongues sharing an intimate moment. It was clumsier but all the sweeter for it without his human lips to shape to hers and Christian huffed gently into the kiss, sidling his body in closer. When the kiss broke, Celeste exhaled softly, breath blowing over his muzzle.

"We have much to do."

Somehow, he didn't think her body wanted the same thing as her mind, in the moment, marehood winking as she half-turned, mind moving on to matters of unicorn-kind befitting a princess. Nickering, Christian rested his chin on her rump, nostrils flaring. She swatted him in the face with her tail and threw a light buck his way - all in play.

"Oh, if you must," she laughed, pirouetting as her lover chased her tail, fumbling over his new hooves in the tighter turn. "But then we must return to my home - our home! We must rest to complete our duties in the morning. The sun will not set slower for us."

She dipped her head to touch her horn to his and Christian trembled, shaft slipping eagerly from its sheath once again. It did not feel as if it had ever become truly soft since he had been transformed. Celeste whinnied and he reached for her with magic in lieu of touch, their separate powers interlocking like the fingers of two lovers. She blew warm air into his muzzle and the new unicorn's heart sang as his lover looked deep into his eyes. Duties could come later. For now, they had each other.

"We have time for one more mating."

Pushing his nose under Celeste's tail as the mare winked and flagged for him, marehood clenching in as if denying him entrance and then spreading as wide as her muscles allowed once more. Tracing his tongue over her swollen, pink lips, shining with their juices, he tasted her honey and his salt, thicker and more potent than either one of them alone. In his mind, there could only be a foal stirring in her belly now and the thought made his chest puff out, proud of what he had been bold enough to achieve. He was more as a unicorn than he had ever been as a human.

His cock struck home and slid in deep to a chorus of his mare's nickers. And he was as much, if not more, her stallion as she was his mare. Together, they were stronger. Christian grunted as he drove in hard, tail gallantly flagged and waving in the light breeze.

Life as a stallion was going to be magnificent!

***

Thank you for reading! This story is continued in Breeding a Future.

12