Heartbreak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

I stared at the ceiling for a few moments, letting the fog clear from my eyes, the warm morning sun pouring into the room, the light tropical breeze brushing against my skin. The morning smelled fresh, and clean, and of melted butter and bell peppers.

Melted butter and bell peppers?

I sat up abruptly, my feet touching the woven rug, the events of the day before flashing through my head. She hadn't left? I blinked a few times again and stood up, finding a black sweatshirt and pulling it over my body, nothing else but a short pair of short grey boxers covering my body. I unlocked and opened the bedroom door, walking into the kitchen and getting hit fully in the face with the smell of eggs and peppers cooking. Maria turned around, dropping the spatula in her hand and gasping as I startled her. Her eyes fell to the floor and she held her hands together, low in front of her body, as if in fear at how I would react at finding her here.

I looked around for a moment, at the food and utensils spread about the counter, before pointing to the frying pan behind her, which had begun to smoke a little too much. She saw my movement and went back to it, pulling a new spatula from the kitchen drawer. I walked around the counter and sat at one of the bar stools, looking at her quizzically. I hadn't expected to see her again. Perhaps she just wanted another meal before she left.

She paused for a moment to pull the simmering percolator off the stove, pouring hot coffee into two mugs on the counter. She set it aside and swallowed, picking one up carefully and setting it near me, her eyes never lifting to meet mine. "Here, sir."

"Patrón."

She looked up and met my eyes for a brief moment before looking down again. "S... sir?"

"You may call me Patrón, if you wish." It could be translated a number of ways, but left no question to its meaning.

"Here you are... mi Patrón." The other cup she pulled close to her lips and sipped slowly, before returning to the cooking food.

I stared for a moment longer before my eyes fell upon the cup of hot coffee before me, my hands slowly drawing it up to my mouth and taking a careful sip. It was perfect. I turned away, getting up and walking through the back door to the garden, sitting down at the patio table as was my morning custom. The gem-like ocean waters were calming to sit and watch from up here.

Maria timidly stepped onto the patio, carrying two plates and the pan of hot eggs and peppers. She set them down on the table and served both from the same pan, before scurrying back inside. A moment later she was back, sitting down again, waiting. Waiting for me. I stroked my chin and watched her for a moment before accepting the food she made, watching her follow my lead without a word.

---

She was still cleaning up when there was a knock at the door. Maria froze in place, unsure of what to do. I heard it and walked by her to the foyer, turning back to her and nodding toward the bedroom with my head. She tip-toed out of sight. I checked who it was and then sighed, opening the door. "Good morning señor." The middle-aged woman smiled up at me, wondering why I wasn't opening the door to let her in.

"Lucia. I forgot that it was Wednesday. Ahhhh... I... I won't be needing your services today. I'm sorry to make you come all this way."

She smiled again at me sweetly. "Not a problem señor. Have a good day."

I thanked her and closed the door, turning and making eye contact with Maria as she peaked around the corner. "I don't suppose that you clean, as well, hmmm?"

Her eyes fell to the floor as she reached up and brushed a piece of her hair behind her ear. "Yes.. I can, mi Patrón."

I walked up close to her body, watching as she flattened it against the wall. "Is that so. And why is it that you're even still here, hmmm?"

She hung her head and her shoulders shook as she began to cry, wiping tears away from her eyes quickly, as if she could hide it from me. "I... I don't know why."

"You don't know why. Fine. Perhaps eventually you'll be able to tell me. Until then, why don't you maintain your usefulness and clean the house, since I couldn't let my maid in with you lurking about."

She sighed deeply, as if relieved that I wasn't throwing her out the door. "Yes, mi Patrón."

---

I found a few more tasks for Maria that day, and she seemed eager to perform them. I only had to correct her a few times... clearly she was no stranger to domestic duties. She stood before me again, awaiting her next assignment. I looked her over, letting my eyes wander over her body. She sighed deeply in defeat, as if she already knew what it was going to be. I stood up and walked past her into the bedroom, undressing myself unceremoniously. She followed me in, watched me for a moment and then removed my shirt from her body, climbing onto the bed and laying on her back, her head turned to the wall again.

I stifled a smile and climbed onto her, moving unchallenged between her thighs as she spread her legs for me, whimpering sharply as I entered her. I wanted to take my time and enjoy myself this time, I had been in much more of a rush before. This afternoon, I had nothing else to do but relax, and enjoying this little plaything seemed like the perfect way to spend it.

For the first time I really slowed down and enjoyed kissing her body, her neck and chin, taking in deep breaths of her lovely scent, moving to her lips, feeling their delicious sensation even though they remained limp as I kissed them, my hands moving down and enjoying her firm, young body. Her pussy grew more and more wet, allowing me to plunge my hardened cock deeper and harder into her, hearing her gentle moans each time I buried it as far as it would go.

I slowed my pace slightly to prolong my pleasure and let my body press against hers, breathing hard into her ear. I had been fucking her steadily for a good thirty minutes, speeding up and slowing down as I needed, until finally it was time again. I sped up a little bit, thrusting deep and regular, my breaths and groans growing more distinct, when suddenly one of her hands lifted from the side of the bed and grabbed my upper arm, squeezing it tightly. I looked over at it in surprise, her tender touch sending me over edge. I came inside her again, looking down at her hand touching me, the first time she ever touched me intentionally, sweetly, that way.

I slid out and fell onto the bed beside her, catching my breath as she wiped a single tear away and got up, walking into the bathroom. A few minutes later she returned, sitting down on the side of the bed naked. I watched her for a moment, her soft shoulders moving up and down as she breathed.

"Siesta?"

She turned her head toward me for a moment, and then touching the thin, white down comforter with her fingertips, letting them slide across it, she laid down on her side, a foot or two away from me on the king-sized bed. I waited a moment and then she scooted herself backwards so that she was a little closer. Again, a little more. And again, until finally, she was close enough that the warmth of my skin radiated onto hers. I slid one arm under her head and pulled her the rest of the way to me, wrapping my other arm around her and holding her close. She began to cry, softly and silently, given away by her body barely shaking. I wanted my arms around her as I slept, more than anything else, so that she wouldn't slip away as I rested and do something unwise.

---

I took her again that night, before it was time for bed. As we laid next to one another I thought about how each time it was getting easier for her, how she was slowly reacting to me more and more. How much I was enjoying having her body to play with, but more than that... I wanted to feel her in my arms. I hadn't had a woman sleep in my bed with me since I lost... her... years ago.

Maria's breathing grew soft and regular and she fell asleep, exhausted from the tasks of the day and the stress put upon her. I thought for a while about what to do. She hadn't fully earned my trust, I couldn't have her unrestrained in my bedroom while I slept. I should put her back out on the couch and sleep alone. Still..

I got up and walked to the kitchen, finding the handcuffs in my bug-out bag, and returned to the bedroom. I cuffed one to the thick wooden rung of the headboard and the other to one of Maria's wrists. She awoke for a moment, her eyes falling upon it, and blinked a few times as she knew that meant she'd be stuck there for the rest of the night. Her eyes closed and she fell back asleep. That was the first night that she spent with me.

---

Maria fell into a regular routine as the week went on, taking care of the cooking, cleaning, and even things like the laundry, without ever a complaint or really much of a word at all. When her chores were done, and I was satisfied from using her body, I'd allow her to relax and watch the television, or read from my library, watching sometimes in amusement as she rapidly went back and forth between the words on the page and a Spanish/English dictionary that she kept close by.

In the evening I normally would find myself relaxing in the lounge, reading or watching a movie, and she always took the spot on the floor at my feet, without any prompting on my part. That's where I was, reading, when it happened.

She was sitting on the floor in her usual spot, reading a novel, when she set the book aside and began to stare off into space. It wasn't unusual, and it's something I often did myself as I pondered what I read or found myself lost in my own thoughts. Then she turned to me, those deep brown eyes sliding, slowly, up my body and looking briefly into my eyes before dropping down again. Her hand... reached out, touched the inside of my ankle, and slid up, slowly and with unmistakable intent, to my knee, a few inches up my thigh, then back down where her hand gripped my jeans tightly. My cock swelled.

I could see her body was shaking, trembling, but not out of fear this time, this was... something else. Excitement. She swallowed hard, still not moving her eyes from the floor as she clung to me, her breathing growing deep and labored. I took in every detail for a moment, the sight of her opening that part of her to me, her sweet scent, the lovely subtle sounds that she made, before I reached out and stroked the side of her face with the backside of my hand, softly and slowly, watching as her eyes closed at the contact and her lips parted, making the sound of a tiny gasp.

I stood up and took her by the hand, leading her to the bedroom as I had several times a day for the past week, but I knew this time was different. It was she followed me, not reluctant, knowing she was about to be used for her body, but with a spring in her step, almost like she was skipping. I think she even let out a tiny giggle as she hopped onto the bed and turned around to face me.

I couldn't control myself any longer. I pounced on her, pushing her down into the bed, and ripped open the shirt that she was wearing, hearing her shriek in delight. My hand grabbed her by the chin, guiding her mouth to my lips, kissing her deeply and passionately, feeling her return my kiss with abandon, her hands wrapping around my head and pulling me tighter to her, clawing at me lustfully. My mouth traveled down her body like that of a hungry animal devouring its prey, kissing and gently biting her flesh, each time a moan or gasp leaving her mouth as her back arched and her body squirmed under me, until I found myself between her legs, taking in that delicious scent of a woman, plunging my tongue into her body.

She was soaked.

She had started to get wet, times before, as she got more comfortable with me having my way with her, but never was it like this. She was so incredibly drenched in her own lubricant that she was actually leaking onto the bed, making a small wet mark between her legs on the down comforter. I looked down at it for a moment, realizing for the first time how horny this girl really was, and then lust took over again. I took two fingers and easily slid them all the way up inside her, a loud gasp escaping as she squirmed some more, and then as I added my tongue to it, swirling it slowly around her clit, I felt one of her hands reach down and grab my head, pulling it tighter to her as the other grabbed a handful of the blanket and pulled at it violently.

I had enjoyed her taste several times, but it was always for my own amusement or to wet her for my cock to penetrate her more easily, but this time I was enjoying the reactions of her body too much, and I kept at what I was doing. It didn't take but a few moments longer, as the most indescribable series of screams and moans and shrieks of pleasure left her mouth, such volume I never thought possible from such a small person. Her pussy began to twitch, her body shaking and rocking back and forth as she bucked her pelvis wildly, and then the twitching changed into a full spasm as the orgasm rocked her body, her legs kicking as she squealed like a wild animal, each contraction of her vagina squeezing down hard on my fingers.

At long last her body went limp, both hands falling to her sides as one leg slid straight and the other folded over it, little moans filling the room. I wanted to look at her forever that way, so peaceful and satiated, but I was insane with lust over her and couldn't stop myself. She gasped loudly and her eyes shot wide open again, looking deep into mine as my cock slide balls-deep into her dripping wet hole. She'd never looked at me that long, that fearlessly, until that moment as I thrusted deeper into her, feeling the nails of her fingers digging slightly into my back as she moaned and gasped with a wide-open mouth, the passion filling her eyes as they rolled back uncontrollably.

I'll never know how many times she came that night, I lost count and I'm certain she did too. Every time she went over the edge it only made me want her more, made me go mad with passion, every reaction of her body making me harder, making my thrusts firmer, filling me with energy and lust for her. I felt like days had gone by, though it was only the wee hours of the morning when she said it. "P... please... mi Patrón, please no more... it... it is too much... I can't... I can't have another..."

I laughed gently at her and complied, switching my thrusting from what I knew, at this point, was exactly what she needed, to what would get me off the quickest. I let myself go now, got lost in my own pleasure, fucking her fast and hard with the full length of my cock, letting her know loudly with groans and growls just how good it felt.

She gasped again as her eyes widened, trying to take in every detail of my pleasure, when they started to glaze over again. "Okay... okay... may.... maybe I can have another.... ooooh.... OOOOHHHH..." My body shuddered as I came inside her, feeling the pulsations of her orgasm mixing with my own, our moans and words of passion filling the night air, collapsing into one sweaty, exhausted heap as we finished.

That night, there were no handcuffs keeping her secured to the bed. She slept in my arms, content and safe in my arms. She could have gotten up in the night, found my pistol, shot me in my sleep. I wouldn't have cared.

---

I found myself enjoying having Maria around more and more as the weeks went on. I required her to speak English with me, and gradually, with my help, it greatly improved. She was so well-behaved, so grateful for my shelter and protection, and very rarely gave me any trouble. There was only this one time, when she was having a difficult day, and she snapped at me. I don't recall exactly what was said, but as soon as it happened she bowed her head, clasping her hands in front of her as she often did and spoke quietly and softly. "I am sorry, mi Patrón. Very sorry, please forgive me..."

I stared at her for a few moments, knowing full well that I could not allow such a transgression to pass without correction. "I see, little one. Very well, I will forgive you, but you will still face punishment for this." She wiped a tear away and nodded eagerly, as if anxious to pay her recompense.

I unbuckled my belt and slid it out, holding it up for her to see, watching as she began to tremble. I then took her by the wrist and turned her around, bending her over the kitchen counter and lifting up the skirt that I had bought for her, displaying her bare, tan ass. She wore no panties, as she had been told. "There will be ten. Count out loud for me."

She sniffled as she gripped the far edge of the counter, bracing herself. "Yes, mi Patrón."

The loud crack of leather against skin broke the quiet in the room, a short, sharp scream leaving her mouth followed by several rapid pants as she fought to control her breathing, before answering. "One, sir."

She counted each strike, her body jumping violently at each one, the delicious sounds of her shrieks and cries filling the room, until she reached ten, and slid off the counter to the floor to cry to herself quietly. "I.... I'm sorry, mi Patrón... please... please forgive me."

I hung the belt on a hook next to the bedroom door, planning on leaving it there for a week or so as a gentle reminder for her to respect her master. "Ask me again in the morning, and it will be forgotten." That night she slept on the rug, on the floor next to my bed.

---

Maria gained my trust to the point where I would send her to the market with money to buy our goods and groceries. She blended in perfectly and it helped me stay under the radar, plus it was one less task for me to take care of in the day. From time to time I would reward her by giving her little just for herself, to buy a treat or something she liked.

Today, however, I was at the market alone.

I had already gotten what I needed and was just browsing some of the artisan's stands when I saw it. It's hard to say what struck me about it, or why I even thought of using it this way, but I found myself strangely fascinated by the thought.

It was a finely crafted, horsehide leather collar.

I picked it up and felt it, rubbing the soft leather between my fingers, touching the metal ring attached to the front of it. I looked at the wiry man behind the booth, bartered with him for a moment, and took it home. I set it in a drawer in the bedroom, shaking my head at myself. It was a crazy idea anyway.

---

The warm tropical breeze caressed our faces as we laid in the shade together on the patio, her head and part of her upper body resting on my chest. I recall it was a Sunday, we had slept in, had a late breakfast, and I planned on doing as little as possible all day long. So far, it was a success. My hand rested on her head, and from time to time I would stroke her brown hair gently, watching her pretty smile spread across her face.

I breathed slowly and deeply as I looked down at her, a heavy but not unfamiliar weight growing inside my chest... I hadn't felt that for a very, very long time. And why would I feel it for her? Because she chose to stay even after what I did? Because she chose to serve and obey me? Because of her soft, gentle spirit that made me feel a peace I hadn't known in... such a long time? I suppose so.

"Why did you stay?"

Her eyes opened as she looked me quizzically. "Mi Patrón?"

"Why... did you stay? After that first day."

She rolled off of me and onto her side, looking away, into the vast ocean laid out before us. She was thinking, I could tell, by listening to her breathing, her gently sighing as she let herself remember, prepared to share it with me. She finally spoke, her voice quiet and sweet, still thick with her accent.

"My padre... was a farmer. One day, the cartels came. Said that they owned this land and from now on he would work for them, grow what they told him. He refused."