Heartbreakers Ch. 01

Story Info
At Madison High, the Challenge begins.
8.6k words
4.04
40.5k
51
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* All characters depicted in acts of sensual congress are over the age of 18. Hearbreakers Rule. *

Part I:

The Challenge

It is a normal Friday afternoon at the Promenade Mall, where droves of humanity flock to the nearly a dozen ritzy and outlandishly expensive department stores, the movie theater complex with its twenty-four screens, or the upscale eateries that always score rave reviews in the local papers. As the masses shuffle back and forth across the wide aisles, wondering where they can drop hard cash or cold plastic next, dozens more teem at the mall's food court. Some are there to eat, while some came to entertain themselves at the video game arcade or the old-style carousel. In addition to these typical sorts, certain nefarious social circles are there to see what there was to see, and in turn to be seen by others.

In one corner of the food court, which they'd commandeered some time ago, and around a table and chairs made of imported marble and wood, sit four very attractive seniors from the local Madison High School. The two girls sitting closest together are Mindy, the undisputed ringleader and captain of the cheerleader squad, and Shelly, an outstanding and equally athletic tennis player. The next young lady in the group, who unlike the rest was not a blonde but a less spectacular brunette, is named Haley. Her claim to fame is that she is an academic, also beautiful and in the running for Class Valedictorian. The final of the four is Heather, whose name does not end with the letter Y, but who has been accepted by the rest of the girls nonetheless. Heather is not outstanding in any way, with her sandy blonde hair, her less than exceptional looks, and her comparatively heavier frame. This last girl serves as the group's version of a wingman. Although Heather is undoubtedly pretty and plump, the other girls know they look that much better when they are seen standing next to her and they take full advantage of that. Not that Heather minds this so much, as her companions were always opening doors for her that she would never have access to on her own.

The four young women make up the entire active Elite of the Heartbreakers Social Club. At one time the group had been known as the Jailbait Girls, and as the Alpha Females before that. At the moment, the quartet of beauties is awaiting a phone call from their hated rivals, the Fillies, which stands for First In Line Girls.

"What do you think they're going to dare us to do this time?" Haley, the smart one, asked the rest.

Three heads all looked across the round table at the fourth.

Mindy shrugged. "I don't know. Bitch Bethany came up to me right after class. She said she had a new Challenge for us. She said we're not going to be able to top this one no matter what we do."

"Bethany only said it that way because we showed them up but good the last time." The hot tennis player, named Shelly, replied. "We fucked them hard, if you ask me."

It had always been a tough competition between the two groups, each of them knew. The rivalry had first started when Bethany and Mindy were both competing for the attention of the football team's quarterback. Mindy scored with him first, only to have Bethany seduce the young man away from her less than a week later. Ever since then, the bunch of girls that hung around with gorgeous redhead Bethany was constantly trying to outdo the girls that hung around with hot blonde Mindy, and vice versa.

"Okay, so Bethany's Bitches put their pictures on Facebook," Haley reminded them. "With their duck faces and their dumb poses. We beat them because we posted pictures of ourselves in bikinis and with hot guys standing around us. We won that one. Then the Bitches decided to screw guys from the football team. We countered that by screwing guys from the baseball team. They keep saying they won that one, but I'd still argue that was a tie. The baseball players we screwed were in just as good shape as the football players they got."

"And we all remember what happened the last time." Shelly reached up to high-five Mindy. "Bethany thought she was so cool, when she put up pictures of her and that one hot guy naked at a hotel. Can you just imagine the look on her face when Mindy and I put up our naked pictures, when we both screwed the captain of the wrestling team at the same time?"

"It would have been three of us, if Heather hadn't chickened out." Mindy scolded.

Heather's face reddened, because while she did think the wrestler was hot, and she would have liked to screw him, she didn't have as nice a body as the other two more athletic girls.

"Next time, you'd better not chicken out." Mindy pointed at her. "If you do you're out of the club."

Heather glanced to a nearby table, where three of the club's hangers-on were relegated to sit. These were what Mindy called 'fringe members' or 'Wannabes.' Heather knew those girls would do anything to get into the inner circle. Mindy and Shelly were just that hot and popular. Everybody that was anybody at their high school, that was of the female gender of course, wanted to be part of their group, or alternatively, part of Bethany's group.

"Well, knowing Bethany it's going to be about sex." Haley calculated.

Mindy shrugged again. "So what? I can out-fuck that bitch any day."

The rest of the girls laughed.

"I wish I had the captain of the wrestling team in front of me right now." Mindy mused. "I'd mount him right here on this table. Oh, yeah! Just ask Shelly, was I calling out his name or was he calling out mine?"

Shelly gave her another high-five. "He did have some endurance, didn't he?"

"Yes, he did." Mindy nodded. "But not enough for the two of us!"

"While Heather was doing nothing but watching." Shelly added.

Heather's face reddened again.

That's when all four of their phones rang.

"I guess this is it." Mindy said, as they pulled their phones out.

It was a text message.

"The Fillies hereby Challenge you." Mindy read the text. "You must complete the Challenge in two weeks or less or you will fail."

Eagerly, the girls waited for the next message. It showed up about a minute later.

Mindy read it aloud. "You must sleep with the father of another club member. We have already done this. Proof is coming."

Within the next few minutes, more calls arrived. These were pictures of naked adult men lying in beds. The captions below the images described who had slept with the man and whose dad the man was.

"Are you kidding me?" Haley balked. "Bethany slept with Alexia's dad? And Alexia slept with Julie's dad?"

"I recognize a couple of these faces." Shelly studied the pictures. "I think they really did it. They slept with each other's dads. What a bunch of sluts!"

"Tell me something I don't know." Mindy replied, right before a wide grin spread across her face. "But if they're sluts, we're like mega-sluts!"

Heather giggled.

In all, six different pictures were sent to them, one for each of the girls in the inner circle of Bethany's clique.

As the gravity of the dare settled upon their shoulders, Mindy started to look as disillusioned as the rest of them. "We can't beat this. If we slept with each other's dads, we would only be copying what they did. The best we can do is to match them."

"You mean you're seriously thinking about doing it?" Haley asked. "You'd sleep with my dad just to show up Bethany?"

Mindy shrugged. "I would do it. I'd make him hold still long enough so that I could take a picture of him naked, too."

"So would I." Shelly grinned and wiggled in her seat. "Haley, your dad ain't bad!"

"I can't believe the two of you just said that." Haley shook her head.

"Do you really think your dad would turn me down if I took off my clothes in front of him?" Mindy teased.

"I don't know about that." Haley answered. "I know that if you tried it, my mom would kill him. She'd probably kill you too."

Heather, the quietest of the four, said simply, "I guess Bethany wins this time."

"No, she doesn't!" Mindy hissed back at her. "We just have to figure something out and throw it right into her face like we did the last time. I am not coming in second place to Bethany's Bitches ever again!"

"What's your great plan then?" Haley asked. "We can't sleep with one another's dads, because the Fillies already did that. The only way we can possibly beat them is if we slept with our own dads. I don't think even you are crazy enough to bring that up. Just take a good look at the situation here because I don't see any way we can win."

Angrily, Mindy crossed her arms.

Their phones rang again. This time Shelly read out the message. "It says: do you accept the Challenge?"

"That bitch!" Mindy scolded, before she glanced around at the rest of the group. "Can't any of you think of something?"

"What if we lie and we pretend we slept with each other's dads?" Heather suggested.

"They took pictures, you dummy." Mindy reminded her. "And even if we did get our dads to pose naked for us, it'll be cheating. We either do this one hundred percent or we don't do it at all! I am not ready to tell Bethany that she got one over on us!"

"What if the two of us sleep with one dad?" Shelly wondered.

"That won't work either." Mindy shook her head. "That's why Bethany had all six of them do it, so we wouldn't be able to counter her with just one or two of us. That means the whole club has to do it. Besides, we already did a two for one deal with the wrestling captain. It would be so blasé to do that again."

The quartet sat there thoughtfully, while their Wannabes on the next table over, who were out of earshot and not privy to the conversation, speculated on what was going on. All four phones rang again.

"It's the same text." Shelly noted. "Do we accept the Challenge? Bethany's rubbing it in because she knows we can't do it."

Haley turned to their leader. "Well, what are we going to do?"

"You know, my dad would fuck me in one second." Mindy concluded.

The others looked at her closely, not sure they'd heard her words correctly.

"Sure he would." Mindy nodded. "Ever since I grew boobs, he's been following me around the house and staring at me like a pervert. He'd do it. I know he would."

"Are you insane?" Haley asked.

"I can get my dad to fuck me." Mindy affirmed. "That'll show Bethany up, big time. The question is, are the rest of you in or not?"

"You mean, can we get our fathers to fuck us?" Haley replied. "Is that what you're asking? Seriously?"

"I'm not doing it." Heather shook her head.

"Then you're out of the club." Mindy returned. "And it's not just over this one thing either. It's because of the wrestling captain, too. I'm sure one of the Wannabes would at least be willing to try."

Heather glanced at the next table over. They probably would, she thought.

"I can't believe you're even suggesting this." Haley said.

Mindy looked over at her Best Friend Forever, Shelly. "What do you think?"

Shelly had her mouth covered.

"Come on, Shelly. Good idea or bad idea?"

Slowly, Shelly's hand came away from her face. She didn't say anything, however.

"Well, come on, bitch!" Mindy persisted.

Visibly blushing, Shelly took a deep breath. "One time, my dad came out of the shower with only a towel on, and I guess he didn't know I was home. He started using the towel to wipe himself off, okay. He walked down the hall naked, and I was sitting in the living room watching him. I thought... I thought he looked really hot."

"Whoa!" Haley looked shocked.

"I'd fuck my dad." Shelly admitted. "I wouldn't tell anyone, but if I could get away with it I would do it."

Mindy's gaze turned on the remaining two.

"Well, I'm not doing it." Haley said. "It would be incest, and it would be gross and it would be wrong."

"I'm not doing it either." Heather chimed in.

"Would you do your dad if he wasn't your dad?" Shelly asked them both. "I mean, what if your dad was a complete stranger?"

Both Haley and Heather looked at Shelly as if she'd gone crazy.

"First off, Heather, you're out of the club." Mindy motioned. "Go over there and sit with the Wannabes. Go on."

"You can't do that to her!" Haley balked.

"I know you're trying to change the subject, but you're not." Mindy countered. "Heather, go!"

Heather sat there, knowing exactly what she was about to lose if she left that table, which was basically her entire reputation at Madison High. "My dad wouldn't do it, anyway."

"Bullshit." Mindy replied. "You haven't even tried and you're saying that. If you're not even willing to try then you might as well go. Bye, bye."

Heather turned to the Wannabe table again. Those three girls had been waiting months for a chance to join the club. If she allowed herself to get kicked out, she'd probably never get back in. Ever. She turned back to Mindy.

"Bye, bye." Their fearless leader repeated with a condescending wave.

"Okay, I'll try it!" Heather blurted out.

"You can't make her do that!" Haley jumped in.

"Trying is not good enough." Mindy ignored Haley and addressed Heather. "You didn't even talk when Shelly and I were hitting on the wrestling captain. You didn't make a move on him when we drove him out to that motel. You just stood there in the background and you watched us do everything. So either you'll do it or you can go away right now."

"Okay, I said I'll do it!"

Suddenly, Haley was in the minority. She leaned back in her seat and laughed. "You guys are crazy! All of you! I can't even believe you brought this up!"

"Maybe it's time for you to take a walk away from this table." Mindy told her. "I don't remember you coming up with any great ideas while Shelly and I came up with the plan for the wrestler."

"Oh, you wait a minute, bitch!" Haley shot back. "I was the one that came up with the idea for the Facebook pictures! I was the one that thought of a hundred other things you could have done, but you didn't do any of them because it's always about sex with you."

"Are you seriously going to let Bethany's Fillies step all over you?" Shelly cut in.

These were the right words to say. Haley was reminded of why she joined up with the previous versions of the Heartbreakers in the first place. When she was in junior high, two of Bethany's cohorts had set fast-acting glue on her chair, with the result that she'd ripped the back of her skirt when she finally tore away from it. The scene had embarrassed her greatly. Haley's panties and legs had been fully exposed until some boy lent her his jacket to tie around her waist. Ever since then, the brunette had vowed eternal vengeance on Bethany and her little bunch.

"The Fillies are not going to step all over me." Haley said. "But I don't know that this is what I want to do to get back at them."

"Have you ever in your life thought about sleeping with your dad?" Shelly asked.

"No." Haley said, too quickly.

"You're a liar." Mindy noticed her change in posture. "You've thought about it."

Haley stayed quiet.

"If I do it, it's going to be easy." Mindy told them. "Shelly, will this be easy or hard for you?"

"In between, I think."

"Heather, what about you?"

"Hard for me." Heather replied. "I don't know how my dad will react."

"Haley, easy or hard?"

"I never said I was going to do it." Haley shook her head.

"I think you will, once you see that a couple of us have already done it." Mindy replied. "Tell you what. You can use the Wannabes to help you if you want. Maybe this can be part of their Initiation."

"How can we use them?" Heather asked.

"They are Resources." Mindy told her. "You figure it out. The biggest thing you'll have to worry about is that you only have two weeks to do this."

"I never said I was going to do it." Haley repeated.

"I distinctly remember that somebody at this table didn't want to sleep with a baseball player." Mindy said. "Up until I brought four baseball players up to this person and asked her to choose one. All of a sudden that one person abruptly changed her mind and started spouting out poetry for the next week after the, ahem, encounter."

"A baseball player is not the same thing as my father." Haley replied.

"That's why this is a Challenge." Mindy said. "From our good friends the Fillies."

Their phones rang again.

Shelly checked the message. "You all know what it says. Do we accept the Challenge?"

Mindy stood up, set her hands on the table and leaned forward to stare at Haley. "Guess what? You're going to be the one to decide whether we accept the Challenge or not. Get on your phone and tell Bethany what our answer is."

Haley glanced around at the others, before she turned and stared at her phone as if it was a disease.

"You bitches are worse than Bethany." She said, as she started texting out a reply.

Mindy didn't have a car, but she didn't need to. Shelly was her best friend and Shelly took her everywhere. Even better, Shelly drove a late model, two-seater silver Audi. Mindy loved sitting in the passenger's seat and waving at or flipping off anybody she felt like doing that to. On this occasion, Shelly was driving her home.

"Are you really going to do it?" Shelly asked.

"Hell yes, if it'll mean that I can tell Bethany she can kiss my ass again."

"You little bitch." Shelly teased her. "You little whore."

"Are you trying to make me mad or are you trying to turn me on?"

Shelly kept quiet as she made a turn. Once she was driving down the street again, she spoke up. "If I had a dick, I'd fuck you until you couldn't walk straight. You sure you don't want to come over to my house for a couple of hours?"

"Escuse muah, but I am not a lesbian. I enjoy the male persuasion very much and I am not about to give up my favorite pastime anytime soon."

"What if you and I were the last two people on Earth?"

"Then I suppose I would have no choice, would I? But until that happens, I'll stick to my dicks. Thanks for the offer, though. I'm very flattered that you'd think of me that way since your body is almost as nice as mine."

"Almost, huh?" Shelly asked, as she pulled up in front of Mindy's house. "Some people would say it was the other way around."

"Some people would be wrong." Mindy made her exit. "Or they were paid to lie."

Shelly leaned closer to the passenger door. "When are you going to do it?"

"Right now."

"You bitch, you'd better call me and tell me what happens!"

Only seconds later, Shelly and her Audi made a quick turn in the middle of the street, leaving Mindy to walk across her driveway.

The house was huge and lavish, with four bedrooms upstairs and a family room downstairs, along with her dad's office. It wasn't very imaginative, though, as it was a mundane rectangle in shape. Its color scheme boringly matched that of the rest of the houses on their block.

Mindy let herself in, expecting her father to be in his office. He was. Her dad's name was Blake. He was self-employed as a Micro Trader. That is, her dad managed stock transactions for various wealthy clients. He used state of the art computer equipment so he could buy and sell stock at lightning speeds.

"Hey, dad." Mindy called out, when she saw her father staring back and forth between two large monitors. She even stepped into his office, which Mindy wasn't supposed to do when she saw him working.

Blake hardly gave her notice. "Hey, hon. Home from school already?"

"No, I'm still there." She chided. "I'm sending you a telepathic message from miles away."

Blake looked at her and made a face. "Did you need anything?"

"No."

"Then would you mind letting me get back to work here? I've still got a lot of contracts to close."

Just like that, he turned aside and ignored her.

"I was going to practice my new cheerleading routine in the backyard." She announced.

"Okay. Good to know."

"I'm not going to wear any panties." She hinted, right before she stepped away.