Heartbreakers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This left Simon stunned and staring at his reflection. Never before had Shelly touched his crotch. Not only had his daughter gotten near it, but she'd gone as far as to pat his cock through his pajamas. He never wore anything underneath, so he was certain she'd gotten a good feel of it. It disconcerted Simon enough that once he was done, he went into the garage where the washer and dryer were, to discreetly tell his wife about it.

Minutes later, Stephanie made an appearance in the upstairs bathroom. "Shelly, is there anything you want to talk about?"

"No, not really. Why? What's going on?"

"Your father told me that you're acting strange."

"How?"

His mother looked uncertain. "Well, he didn't say exactly. He just said you were acting strange. I don't know what he meant by that so I came to ask you."

"Look, the only thing that happened is he wouldn't move out of my way when I was cleaning the bathroom. So I had to push him. I didn't want to wait half an hour for him to finish flossing his teeth. I wanted to finish up and get out of there. What's the big deal?"

Stephanie looked satisfied with the explanation, so she went back downstairs.

Once Shelly finished with the chore, she went back into her room and checked her phone. There was a new message from Mindy.

PROGRESS REPORT, it said.

WORKING ON IT STILL, she wrote back.

Unfortunately, no new opportunity to continue her advances presented themselves for the rest of the day. With some annoyance, she typed in another message late in the evening.

NO GO, MAYBE TOMORROW, PICK YOU UP AT SEVEN.

The next day was Monday, Day Three. It was a tense day for many of the Madison High School seniors. The rumor had gotten around that the Fillies and the Heartbreakers were at war, mostly because their sycophants were spreading such false gossip. The more simple-minded of the students, and the faculty as well, fully expected a physical confrontation to break out. Those who were in the know, that had an idea of what philosophies the two clubs followed, knew the girls didn't work that way. Their battles, these people understood, were always mental.

A fistfight did erupt towards the end of the school day, but this took place between two sects of middle grade students. These were members of up and coming junior cliques, cliques that were echelons below those of the major shakers and movers of which the Fillies and the Heartbreakers were a part.

Once the last bell rang, and while most students were piling out of classrooms and rushing to get away from campus as quickly as possible, a few of the stragglers noticed that the two camps of the elite social clubs were forming up. The Heartbreakers and many of their followers were seen congregating on the cement bleachers that lined one side of the football field. The Fillies and their flock gathered before the school auditorium. This was the big fight they'd been waiting for, many of the spectators assumed. Tenaciously, they clung to the sidelines in the hopes that some clash would erupt between the two elite groups. When the Fillies started toward the football field, a swarm of students was quick to follow them.

Indeed, it was an impressive sight, with twenty official and non-official Fillies, and perhaps a hundred more alumni following in their wake. They approached a smaller but equally defiant bunch of two official Heartbreakers, about ten Wannabes and their affiliated entourage.

"You can add three more hookers to our ranks." Shelly announced, having spotted Heather approaching from an opposite end of the field.

Heather walked with two Wannabes, one being the black girl Rochelle, and a second shorter blonde whose name escaped Mindy. Both Wannabes were flanking Heather to either side.

This is an interesting development, thought Mindy, as the Wannabes broke away from Heather and strode toward the bleachers with the other groupies, while the sandy blonde kept coming toward Mindy and Shelly. Heather never walked around with Wannabes like that.

The Fillies halted on the far side of the field, leaving only the tall redhead Bethany and her two lieutenants to come forward. Mindy and her top two girls, Shelly and Heather, came along with her. Haley, Mindy noticed, was nowhere to be seen.

The two groups of three halted at the center of the field, facing each other and sizing each other up, not physically but mentally.

"I see you brought some of our cast-offs." Mindy initiated the Meet, as she scanned the ranks of the Fillie Wannabes.

"I see no new people want to join your club." Bethany returned. "Choose, left or right. Let's have a Queen to Queen talk."

Mindy looked to the left end of the football field, where a good number of onlookers stood. The other end of the field, to her right, was empty of people.

"This way." Mindy said, prompting both girls to further separate from their clans and head off to confer among themselves. "What's up, bitch?"

"You tell me, slut." Bethany replied. "Are you going through with the Challenge or did you just agree to it to save face?"

"Oh, we're doing it, but we're doing it in a way that's going to make you crawl back under your rock for good."

The response was enough to shut Bethany's mouth for a few seconds, as her brain tried to deduce what Mindy and her cohorts were up to. "That's not the first time you've said that."

"Do I sound like I'm kidding? You're coming in second place, bitch, and that's where you belong."

Bethany halted and turned to face Mindy, allowing the cheerleader to give her nemesis the once-over. Bethany was much taller than Mindy at a height of 5'9" or 5'10", compared to Mindy's 5' 4". The taller girl had hair that was wavy and dark red, pretty enough that it was the envy of many of the girls at school. After factoring in Bethany's natural beauty, one could easily compare her to a fashion model. In fact, she had already posed in a handful of photo-shoots, and not sleazy ones either. The redhead had a perfect body too, with full C cup breasts and well-proportioned hips. At the moment, Bethany's curves were concealed beneath a stylishly worn denim jacket and a white dress that flowed down nearly to her ankles. The images of tiny red roses were sprinkled all over her dress, Mindy noticed.

"You want me, don't you?" Bethany asked. "I can see it in your eyes."

"We were talking about the Challenge, weren't we?" Mindy countered.

"I suppose." Bethany cocked her head slightly. "Something about me crawling under a rock. So show me your evidence."

"All in good time. This is only Day Three, remember?"

"You don't have anything." Bethany reasoned.

"You don't think so?" Mindy hinted. "I've already got what I need. I'm only waiting for the rest of my girls to catch up with me."

Thoughtfully, Bethany looked away. "This is early April. In a couple of months, all of these mind games will be over. I'll have a career as a runway model and your best days will be over. Your success as a cheerleader, and as a Heartbreaker, will be the most success you'll ever have in your entire life."

Mindy thought of her mother, and instantly she resented her adversary's words. "You're changing the subject again."

"Am I? I hadn't noticed. I thought we were talking about your success against me, which is going to be meaningless one second after we graduate. Unless some college somewhere accepts you, and you find a new adversary to hate and create a new Heartbreakers club, your entire life is going to be meaningless."

"I'm not living ten years in the future, I'm living in the here and now." Mindy shot back. "And in case you hadn't noticed, at this moment you need me just as much as I need you. What happens in the future doesn't matter today. Without me, you're life is meaningless right now."

Bethany turned back to view the massive crowd that had come out to watch them spar. Only two women, Mindy and her, had caused all that. Nobody else in the entire school could make that happen like they could.

"You're right." Bethany conceded. "Without the one, there can't be the other. We're connected right up until graduation day. So, I have to wait two weeks until I see how badly you've humbled me?"

"That's right. You'll just have to learn to be patient until then."

"I'm not known for my patience." Bethany smiled. "I'm known for my impulsiveness. But then again, so are you. Fine, you'll have your two weeks, just as we agreed." She motioned at the crowd they'd instigated. "What do you want to do about them?"

"The usual; we tell them nothing. The Challenge goes on the same way it always does. The more mystery that surrounds us, the better it is for us."

"Who walks back first this time?"

Mindy had to think this over. Whoever walked back first would be seen as the loser in the eyes of the crowd, and she refused to be seen that way. A long time ago, Bethany and her had agreed to alternate. "You know, I can't remember who walked away first last time."

"That's funny, because neither do I. I didn't want to risk looking dumb by asking one of my girls. What do you want to do, flip a coin or something?"

"I don't have a coin." Mindy frowned. "I'll tell you what. Your side is ahead of the Game right now, so I'll leave first. When the two weeks is over, you're the one that's going to be standing in my dust."

"Are you that sure?"

"You'd better believe it. It'll shut you down for the rest of the year."

"We'll see about that, slut."

"Oh, we will. You can count on it, bitch."

With that, Mindy spun around and strolled back to the Heartbreakers. Upon reaching her two lieutenants, she asked them for a good place to reconvene. Shelly suggested the mall. The word was soon passed along to their hangers-on.

Only after Mindy and her collective started their retreat, did Bethany make her way to her own group. Like a general in charge of an army, the beautiful redhead left the field in an opposing direction.

"Amy." Heather said, as she sat down to a little cardboard tray full of chili cheese fries. "The other girl's name is Amy."

"And what makes you think you can walk around with two Wannabes whenever you feel like it?" Mindy was grilling her friend.

"Well, you told me to." Heather defended her actions. "You said they were Resources and so I'm using them."

"As part of the Challenge?"

"Well, yeah. I see how you and Shelly talk to people. I'm not as dumb as you think I am, okay. I can manage people, too. It's not that hard once they think you're better than them."

I am better than them, Mindy almost said, until she caught herself. She changed the subject. "Did either of you see Haley?"

Shelly shook her head.

"I did." Heather said. "She was over by the auditorium when the Fillies started getting together. I asked her if she was coming, but she didn't say anything. I know she was in the crowd that went to the field, but I don't think she stayed until the end."

"She's going to tell Bethany what we're doing." Mindy assumed. "Haley's got to be mad because I kicked her out of the club."

"I think you should wait until the two weeks are over before you sell Haley out." Heather protested. "You keep acting like we're all clones of you, but we're not. We have our own brains to make our own decisions, you know."

"What happened to you?" Shelly wondered. "You're different now. You're like assertive all of a sudden. You weren't like this last week."

"I weighed some things out in my mind, that's all." Heather explained. "I thought about what it means for me to be a Heartbreaker, and what it might mean if I wasn't one. I took off my clothes two days ago, in public, and I got to walk around naked for like half an hour, also in public. I would have never been able to do that if I wasn't part of the club. I know I'm good looking, except when I stand next to the two of you, or next to Haley even. That's always bugged me before. But you know what, that's not going to be a big deal for me anymore. I don't want to be either one of you; I want to be me. I can be a better me as part of the Heartbreakers than not."

"And you're going to do the Challenge?" Mindy asked.

"My dad is as good as fucked." Heather resolved.

Both Mindy and Shelly started laughing.

"He won't know what hit him, trust me." Heather added. "I bet I can do him before Shelly does her dad, if I set it up right with my two Wannabes. You want to bet on it, bitches?"

"Okay, I'll bet on it." Shelly agreed. "What's the payoff?"

"I don't know." Heather shrugged her shoulders. "You think of something."

"If I win, I get to take you home for the night." Shelly decided.

"I've never slept with a woman before."

"Mindy has."

Heather looked to their leader. "Oh, really? This is news!"

"Well, it's not like you think." Mindy blushed. "But okay, fine, I did a little bit. I didn't like it as much as some people make it out that I did."

"You little hooker." Heather teased, before she stretched her hand out toward Shelly. "Let's shake on it, with Mindy as our witness. If I win... I'll think of something later. Game on, bitch."

"Game on, bitch." Shelly reached out and took the hand.

GAME ON, BITCH.

Shelly clicked her phone shut, just a few hours later. She was at home, and the time for her to go to sleep was drawing near. She wasn't planning on going to sleep right away, however. The teen was waiting instead, with her radio playing on low and her attention trying to capture the sounds of the quiet house around her.

Her mother must have gone to sleep by now, Shelly decided, as she left the relaxed sanctity of her room and made her way to the head of the stairs. No sounds were coming from the master bedroom, she discerned. This prompted her to creep halfway down the stairs. From here, Shelly could look directly into her parents' bedroom. The lights were indeed off.

This was a good sign. Shelly turned in the opposite direction, toward the kitchen. The lights were on at that end of the house. She could hear her dad moving around over there. It was part of his nightly routine; he'd mix up a protein shake before heading to the garage where his weights and bench were. After a workout of maybe an hour, he'd take a shower and head off to bed.

"Game on." Shelly whispered, as she descended the remainder of the stairs. Casually, she walked into the kitchen. "Hey, dad."

Simon was setting the last of the ingredients into the mixer, when he turned and glanced at her dubiously. "Did you take any drugs today?"

"Maybe." Shelly smiled, as she went to the fridge. The teen had a cold coffee drink in there. She took it out and had a quick swallow of it.

Simon gave her his back and turned the mixer on. He'd scramble the contents for precisely one minute, and he used his watch to keep time. This gave Shelly a chance to step up behind him, reach around his waist and pat his crotch lightly.

Her father's reaction was to reach out and halt the mixer, after which he turned to face her. "I don't understand why you're doing this. Do I have to go and wake your mother, so we can all sit down at the table here and figure out what's going on with you?"

"Let's leave mom out of this."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Figure it out." Shelly said, as she backed up against the counter. The last thing she wanted was for him to get loud, or angry.

Her father stared at her, hard, for a long minute. "Why don't you go to bed?"

"I will." Shelly replied. "One last thing, okay?"

"And what's that?"

"Just a quick kiss goodnight. Nothing else, I promise."

Simon drew back, as his daughter quietly approached him.

"Just a peck on the cheek, that's all."

When Shelly was close enough, she leaned forward as if she were really going to kiss him. Her hand swung out first, however, and settled directly over his crotch. His cock was starting to get hard, she noticed. Instead of pulling her hand away, the teen kept it there.

Simon grasped her wrist, squeezing it and drawing it away from his body. Very, very quietly, he said, "If you keep looking for something, you're going to find it."

Her father was strong enough that Shelly's wrist was starting to hurt. Again, she hoped she wasn't pushing him far enough for him to lose his temper.

"You can let me go now." Shelly whispered.

"Go to bed, now." He threatened. "I don't want to see you again tonight."

"Okay, I'm leaving."

He let her go, and this time, Shelly really left. Or at least, it looked like she did. She walked up the stairs to her room, listening as she heard the mixer start up again. When the noise stopped, the teen heard her dad moving around a little longer, before she saw the kitchen lights go off. He was making his way down the hall and into the garage. It wasn't until she heard the garage door swing shut that she emerged again. Quietly, Shelly made her way down the stairs and through the dark hall.

Already, the teen could hear her father's weights clanking around as he was setting them up. Even though Simon could be a terror at times, she was emboldened enough to walk right up to the door and open it.

"I thought I told you to go to bed." Her father said, when he saw her again.

Shelly's pajamas were fairly loose. It took only a minor effort for her to slip her top up over her head, and a single nudge to drop her bottoms. One step later, and she was away from her clothes and standing fully naked before him.

"Are you going to hurt me if I get close to you?" Shelly asked, timidly.

Her father said nothing, but his eyes said volumes.

Leaning on the side of caution, Shelly made her way over to one of two couches her dad had set up in the garage. It was a big enough space, originally designed for two vehicles. Along with the pair of couches were an entertainment center and a TV, for when her dad's friends came around to watch a soccer game. (He was a Manchester guy.) On the far wall were the various drawers and cabinets where he kept his painting supplies. It was the perfect little man cave, the teen thought. Shelly felt as if she were trespassing into some sort of forbidden ground as she gently settled into the couch.

"Why are you in here and why did you take your clothes off?" Simon demanded.

"Do you want to know the truth?"

"I don't know. Why don't you let me think about it for a few minutes? Or maybe, yes, I would like the truth. If it'll get you back into your PJs and out of my garage, then yes, I'd like to hear the truth."

"I want you to fuck me, right now." Shelly revealed. "Just this one time, and nobody has to know about it."

"It's that simple? I... do that, and you'll go back to normal and stop harassing me when your mother's not looking?"

"Well, one more thing. I want a picture of you naked. So I can show my friends how hot you are."

At this, Simon chuckled. "Your friends put you up to this? Is that it?"

"I'm not leaving until you do it, dad." Shelly resolved.

This sobered the man up. "You know, I've never turned my back on a willing woman in my entire life."

"And you're going to start now? With me?"

Simon opened his mouth, only to shut it right back up again. He carefully orchestrated his next few words. "Promise me that you'll go back to normal again, if I do this. No more fingers in my butt."

She did.

Simon stepped over to the garage door and locked it shut. He came back to stand before the couch. After taking a good long look at his naked daughter, he grabbed the sides of his shirt and took it off. His shoulders and arms, and the rest of his muscles, were clearly defined from his constant toning exercises, just as Shelly remembered from that one day when she'd seen him step out of the shower. When he pulled off the rest of his clothes, however, the teen got a mild shock. His cock was much bigger than she recalled. Shelly wondered if the shower he'd taken that day might have been a really, really cold one.