Heartbreakers Ch. 05

Story Info
Haley's Challenge and Mindy's bitter victory.
9.2k words
4.55
22.8k
14
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Haley reached out to settle her hand on Tanya's waist. Before her mother could even react, she slid her hand up and over on her mother's covered breasts. Tanya slowly sucked in a deep breath, as Haley began teasing her mother's nipple with the palm of her hand.

"Haley." Tanya said, softly, but she didn't move and she didn't sound upset.

Her mother would build up a quick resolve and put a stop to everything, Haley knew. She had to be quicker than Tanya. To that end, she teetered her body forward and tried to block her mother's mouth by kissing her. It was a clumsy attempt, as she missed her mother's lips entirely. Then her mother started avoiding her and Haley's great plan started coming undone. But it wasn't over yet, the crafty daughter knew. Instantly Haley's mind went through her options and alternatives, while her mother's mind was obviously doing the same and trying to formulate a plan to counter her.

Haley slipped a strap away from her mother's shoulder, loosening Tanya's gown enough that her hand dove under the silky material. Her hand enclosed on Tanya's bare breast. Her mother shuddered at the unexpected touch, as Haley could feel a hard nipple and aroused areola under her fingers.

"Haley!" Her mother cried out, gripping Haley's wrist tight and shoving her daughter aside.

Haley managed to grab her mother's middle. She pulled Tanya toward her own body, with the result that Tanya ended up half on and half off of her. Haley's hands were still free. She used them to yank her mother's gown up and right after she set both hands on her mother's bare ass.

"Haley!" Tanya shouted at her, trying to gain leverage by putting herself on her hands and knees. She slapped away at the hands touching her butt. "You need to stop this!"

Those needy hands went from Tanya's ass to her tits, and they weren't being nice, either. They were grabbing and groping and squeezing at every bit of them.

Tanya managed to pull away first one of Haley's arms, and then the other. She stretched her daughter's arms out wide to avoid any other part of her being harassed. When Haley tried to shove herself away from her, Tanya moved to counter her and ended up straddling Haley's middle. Her stupid lingerie had ridden up to her waist, exposing her from the waist down, but she dared not use a hand to fix it because Haley might try to grab her again.

"Haley, I don't know what's gotten into you, but you are going into your room and you are going to stay there until I come and get you! Do you understand that?"

Haley was panting and feverish with lust. "Answer me honestly. Did I turn you on?"

She already knew the answer to that. Her mother's breasts had just told her. Her mother's face was just as flushed as Haley imagined hers was.

"You're going to your room now and you're going to stay there!" Tanya insisted.

"Answer the question first."

Tanya's eyes darted all over the bed, looking everywhere but into her daughter's eyes.

"Mom, answer me!"

Slowly, Tanya forced her eyes to meet Haley's. "No, you didn't."

"Liar. You want me. Say it."

"You're wrong." Tanya replied, but her own voice betrayed her when it quivered those two words out.

"Fine, I'll go to my room. Let go of my hands."

Tanya eased back, keeping her weight on her legs in case Haley tried anything. The moment Haley's hands were loose, she reached down to her own waist. Haley pulled her top up to expose her full breasts. Wordlessly, she defied her mother to not pay attention to them.

Tanya found that this time she couldn't turn anywhere else. She hadn't seen any woman's tits up close and personal like this since before she'd gotten married, and suddenly there they were. Haley's softballs were free now. They spread out across her chest in gorgeous round swells, and their ends were puffy with excitement.

"God damn it, Haley." Tanya's words tumbled out slowly, barely making a sound.

She almost had her, Haley knew. Her next few words would have to be perfect.

"So, let's experiment." She said.

Tanya's gaze fell on hers and the two women considered each other. That there was a palpable attraction between them could no longer be denied. What remained to be seen was what would happen next.

The older woman tore her eyes away long enough to catch the time. "Your father's going to be asking for his breakfast in a few minutes." She looked back at Haley, calculating things in her head as everyone in the household did. Then she started laughing. "I'm going downstairs to make him a sandwich. He's just going to have to wait until lunchtime to get a proper meal. You... You are going to stay here and wait for me until I get back."

Haley watched as her mother slipped off the bed and smoothed out her skimpy gown. She went to the open door.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Tanya said, right before she stepped out.

Haley sat up and straightened out her top, now so horny she almost wanted to follow her mom into the kitchen and continue their romp down there.

Her mother would probably change her mind, Haley figured. Tanya would go downstairs and start making something for Trevor to eat. Then she'd come to her senses and come back and kick Haley out of her bedroom. Haley would have to go back to the drawing board and work on some other idea for how to accomplish her Challenge. She lay back down pensively, taking in the soft jazz playing on the radio.

About ten minutes later, Haley heard footsteps coming up the stairs. She looked over in time to see her mother stepping back in.

"Haley, do you know what I just did?" Tanya spoke out. "I gave your father a ham and cheese sandwich and a glass of milk, and he had a hissy fit. I told him I didn't care. If he wanted something else for breakfast, he was going to have to make it himself. I guess maybe I do need some kind of excitement in my life, because right then and there I realized that I've become a lot more like him, and a lot less like how I used to be. I haven't done anything this exciting since I can even remember!"

Tanya came over to the side of the bed. In a much lower, almost apologetic voice, she said, "I told him to give me a shout when he comes in, so I can go downstairs and start making him lunch. And you know he'll take a shower the second he's inside, because he hates tracking dirt and grass and whatever else into the house. That should give us a couple of hours... to experiment. Like you said."

"Mom?" Haley asked.

"Yes?"

"You're talking too much."

"I guess I am, aren't I?" Tanya realized. "I can't believe I'm this nervous! You made me this nervous!"

Tanya paced along the length of the bed. When she came back she said, "I haven't been felt up like that ever since I was in high school. That was in the back seat of some car when some boy would take me out to the movies!"

Tanya paced the same route again. When she came back this time, she puller her nightie over her head and dropped it on the floor. As she stood there naked, she laughed again. "I guess you're already on second base, aren't you? Well, here's the package, honey. This is what you're going to look like in twenty years."

By this time, Haley was inching closer to the side of the bed. If her mother wasn't coming to her, she was good and ready to go and grab her.

"Am I talking too much again?" Tanya asked.

Haley nodded back.

Tanya crawled onto the bed with her. They were soon lying side-by-side, gazing at each other's faces and bodies.

"Should I take off my clothes?" Haley asked.

"No, I'm going to do that for you." Tanya answered, her voice now husky.

Timidly, Tanya reached out and placed her hand on Haley's top.

"I haven't been with a woman in a long, long time..." She said.

"That's it, mom." Haley resolved. "You're taking too long."

With that, Haley rolled on top her mother. The teen discovered that what she was doing sensually intoxicated her. Her mother's legs were spread wide because Haley was in between them, and Haley found herself wondering what her mother's excited sex looked like.

She did a better job of placing her lips on Tanya's this time. The women kissed, no longer with insecurity or doubt, but with hot fervor and pressure. They both moaned into each other's mouths as their tongues went rampant. They were surprised because their moans were so similar.

Tanya finally grew emboldened. Her hands drifted back and forth along Haley's back, both over her top and under it. When those hands went into Haley's pajama bottoms and encircled her ass, Tanya couldn't help but turn her head to one side and moan.

Instinctively, Haley took on the male role, as her hips ground between her mother's legs. Judging from Tanya's reaction, she must have been rubbing her the right way.

Haley felt her top being pulled off. She accommodated her mother by raising her upper back and arms. After, Tanya's hands lovingly fondled her tits, but that wasn't enough for Haley. She scooted up to align her tits with her mother's mouth, and she brought them both down to offer them to her mother's lips.

Her own mother was sucking her tits, Haley grasped, and she was doing a damned good job of it! Then her mother shoved a hand between their hot bodies, pushed it into her bottoms and used it to fiddle with her pussy. It was Haley's turn to moan out loud, as she felt her mother's finger pumping in and out of her.

"Oh, you're a hot bitch!" Haley said, unconsciously dropping her guard and reverting to the way she spoke around her friends. "You stick that finger all the way into my pussy!"

"I guess I am a hot bitch, aren't I?" Tanya giggled, before she pulled her fingers away and used them to partially pull Haley's bottoms down. "How do you like that; having your ass out in the open like you did to me? How do you like my hands feeling you up?"

Haley's ass was being mangled and spread relentlessly. The fact that it was her mother doing it to her made the sensations unbelievable. They rolled over, adjusting themselves so their mouths were again at the same level, giving their lips and tongues more opportunity to express their want.

The next time they rolled, both women fell off the bed and landed on the soft carpet. Haley felt her mother moving away from her, and right after her legs were being swung up into the air. Her mother's hands were keeping her legs aloft at the backs of the knees, and her mother's face moved in to crowd her pussy.

Nobody had ever eaten Haley out before. She almost regretted that her first time was with her mother. This was because Tanya knew exactly what she was doing. It didn't take long for the woman to find Haley's clit and abuse it. Haley thought she'd gotten a respite, when her mother's tongue slid over to lick the outer edges of her pussy and the insides of her thighs, followed by the backs of her thighs. That tongue drifted back, however. When it centralized on her clit again, Haley was rocked by the best orgasm of her life. Finally, Haley's legs were released and allowed to drop to the carpet.

Tanya moved over to her side, although it was Haley that closed the distance between their bodies. When their lips met, Haley's taste buds were treated to something slimy and sticky. It took her a moment to realize it was her own cum.

"Whew!" Tanya exclaimed, some time later. "When you say experiment, are we talking about just today, or do you want me to come up with some sort of lesson plan for us?"

Haley giggled back. "Weren't you playing hard to get just a little while ago?"

"Well, trust me, I am now 'gotten.' The question is, now that you awoke this sleeping beast within me, are you prepared to handle the consequences?"

"What do you mean?"

Tanya sat up. "What I mean is that things are about to change around here. Come on, let's go take a shower before your father comes in."

As it turns out, they hadn't a moment to spare. They'd barely gotten dressed and gone down the stairs, when Trevor opened the glass door and stepped in. The man closed the door and glanced over at his wife, who was just arriving in the kitchen with his daughter in tow.

"Will we be having a problem over lunch, too?" Trevor asked in irritation.

"That depends on if you're going to act like an asshole or not." Tanya shot back.

"I am in no mood to debate this with you right now, and especially not in front of our daughter!"

"Good, then go take your shower and we'll talk when you're finished. We're going to have a serious talk today."

Trevor looked as if he wanted to lash back, but he didn't. He just took off the shoes he'd been wearing outside and went into the garage to drop them off. After, he stalked through the kitchen and on his way to the upstairs bathroom, but he cast an angry glace at Tanya before he left.

Tanya waited until he was gone, before she turned to Haley. "Will you help me get lunch started, dear?"

Haley nodded and they soon got to work.

Trevor came down the stairs some fifteen minutes later, showered and suitably clothed. Before he could even make it into the hall, both his wife and daughter barred his path. Tanya motioned for him to take a seat on the living room couch.

"Go ahead, dear." Tanya explained. "Lunch is being prepared in the oven, so this gives us a few minutes to talk."

Sullenly, Trevor dropped into the cushions. Haley took a seat on the couch diagonal from him, but she didn't have a clue as to what her mother was up to. Tanya had been curiously tight-lipped the entire time and chose to remain on her feet.

"What's going on, Trevor?" Tanya asked. "You've been acting as if something's been bothering you for almost two weeks now, and so has Haley. Haley and I were able to work something out between us, so that still leaves you. Talk to me, honey."

Like an accused child, Trevor lowered his head and faced away. He even reached out to grab a square pillow, colored red. He set this tight against his middle, as if it were some sort of shield.

"Don't be a baby, Trevor." Tanya persisted. "Did I do something to you? If I did, I'm sorry."

"You've done nothing." Trevor replied. "It's actually me. I just haven't been feeling, I don't know, what's the word... I haven't been feeling chipper lately."

Tanya stated laughing. "You haven't used that word in ages, Trevor. That's such a funny word!"

He glanced over at her. "Well it looks to fit you very nicely!"

"You know I wasn't laughing at you, honey. So tell me, why haven't you been feeling chipper lately?"

Trevor shrugged.

"You're not going to get lunch until you start talking, mister." Tanya threatened. "I don't care if the food catches fire in the oven. So start talking."

Trevor made a face at her. "All right, I'll just go ahead and say it. It involves one of the students I've been tutoring. I've been tutoring this same girl for about three months now. Everything was going fine up until the last few weeks. Two of her friends just happen to show up at exactly the same time I get there. These new girls have been staring at me and flashing their panties at me ever since. They're trying to coerce me into sleeping with them."

Tanya started laughing again. "Coerce you? They're trying to coerce you into sleeping with them? It's not a criminal act for a woman to flirt with a man, Trevor."

"Well, these two girls are very persistent." Trevor replied. "I can't help but wonder if there is some ulterior motive involved."

This time, Tanya looked more concerned. "Why would you say that?"

"Well, they're very... secretive." He admitted. "They whisper to one another a lot, and they make a lot of eye gestures when they think I'm not paying attention. I just don't like the vibe they've been giving me. It's all very Skull And Bones to me."

"And what's your current theory, regarding what this is all about?"

"I don't know." Trevor shrugged. "It's almost as if they want my sperm for some secret project."

This time, Tanya really let her laughter go.

"I know it sounds ludicrous, sweetheart, but I swear it's the truth." Trevor added.

Haley was following the conversation very closely, as it was so unlike her father to become unnerved by one of his students.

"Do you find these girls attractive?" Tanya asked.

Trevor let out a long breath. "I suppose they're all attractive, but the most persistent one, the one that flashes her panties at me the most, that one is uniquely attractive to me."

"Are these girls even of legal age?" Tanya wondered.

This time, Trevor's face went ashen. "Of course they are! You know very well that I don't put up with lewd behavior for very long, and I won't put up with it at all if the girl is underage! The only reason I haven't made a fuss about this before is because my contract is with the woman of the house and her daughter. These other girls don't live there; they just show up whenever they want. There is no clause in my contract regarding interference from outside parties. One would suppose that a mother would allow her daughter to be tutored in peace, or that the daughter would not allow these other girls entry in order for me to tutor her, but that isn't happening here. I can't just quit the contract and be held liable!" Trevor looked frustrated. "But to answer your question more succinctly, yes, they are of legal age. All three of them are seniors at the high school Haley attends."

Haley nearly shot out of her seat. "Dad, what are their names?"

"The girl I tutor is named Claudia, and the other two are Lacy and Kim. This Kim is also simply called K. She's the one that has been giving me the most trouble."

Haley's jaw dropped. The last two girls were Fillies! And Lady K was one of Bethany's lieutenants! And now they were trying to fuck her dad! There was absolutely no way that could be a coincidence!

"I take at it that you know these girls?" Tanya asked.

"I don't know them personally, but I know of them." Haley corrected.

"You've been a good boy, Trevor, so I will feed you shortly." Tanya started down the hall. "Let me go and check on the oven."

Haley leaned back in her seat, her mind whirring with plans and calculations.

"But you have heard of these girls?" Her father asked.

No, no, no, Haley thought. Don't ask me that! If she admitted any knowledge of them, then it would increase the possibility that her dad might accidentally say something pertinent to those hairy bitches! And then they would know that Haley had stumbled onto their operation! If Haley told her dad they were mega-whores, for example, her dad would shy away from them the next time he went to tutor at that house. The Fillies would gauge his reaction, because they were good at recognizing such things. Then they might decide to leak something to her dad, such as info on some of the things the Heartbreakers had done in the past. They could technically do that now because her dad was no longer a member of the Random Public, but had been chosen as a Pawn of the Game. All of it hinged on the Fillies finding out that she knew what they were up to with her dad.

"Fuck!" Haley cried out.

"I'm not sure if I should consider that answer as a yes or a no." Trevor frowned.

"Dad, you are such a dork!" Haley shook her head, even as her brow furrowed in concentration. "Okay, let's do this. It is absolutely critical that those girls do not find out what you just told me. Pretend you never told me their names, okay? Pretend you never told me they're flirting with you. This is very important!"

"I don't quite understand what this is all about, but very well." Trevor replied.

Tanya strode back into the living room. "Ten more minutes and we'll have veggie lasagna. Haley, did I just hear you scream a curse word at your father?"

"I did scream it, but not at dad. I screamed it at the world in general." Haley admitted.

"Okay, so what are we going to do about these girls that are teasing your father?"

Haley clammed up, while her father shrugged uncomfortably.