Heartbreakers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bethany can sleep in my room with me." Mindy said.

"No, she can't."

"Well, then she can sleep in my room and go I'll sleep in the guest room."

"I have some things set out in the guest room. They're taking up the entire bed."

"So? I'll move them out of the way and put them back in the morning."

"No, because I have everything set out a certain way, and I don't want you messing things up."

"Well, what if Bethany sleeps in my room, and I sleep on one of the couches in the living room?"

"You're friend is not staying the night, period."

Mindy was already agitated and raising her voice, and about to explode, when Bethany's hand encircled her arm.

"Mindy, it's okay. I'll call somebody to pick me up."

With that, Bethany walked out of the exercise room.

"Marge, you shouldn't do this." Blake said.

The woman spun in her husband's direction and shot a new dose of venom at him. "You have no room to talk. I could hear you laughing and joking with that girl all the way downstairs!"

"That's not a crime, Marge. That's called having a good time."

"Well, you're not having a good time at my expense!"

Mindy wasn't through saying her piece yet. "Mom, I know exactly what your problem is. You're jealous because your life didn't turn out the way you wanted it to, and you're blaming me for it! Well, it's not my fault that your life sucks!"

"Why would I be jealous of you? You're just a little cheerleader who thinks she knows everything!"

"I'll tell you why you're jealous. It's because you're old and fat, and I'm not! You're mad because you don't have my nice waist, and you don't have my nice ass, and you don't have my nice tits! You don't even have my movie star looks! And don't even try to deny it, because I've been watching how you've been looking down at me for a long time now!"

Of course, Marge had a comeback for that, too. Mindy didn't care to hear it, though, as she turned and stormed out. She heard her father start to say something, only to have Marge turn on him again.

In the hall, Bethany stood by Mindy's door, with her bag of clothes in her hands. "Walk me out, yeah? I've got somebody coming for me."

In silence, the two girls went out to the sidewalk. They didn't stop until they got to the curb, close to a streetlight, but not close enough to be caught in its glare.

"I'm sorry." Mindy said, bitterly.

"Don't be. Your mother's a fucking reptile."

Mindy tried to hold in her chuckles, but she couldn't. Her laughs spilled out into the cool night air.

"Are you too mad to come and hold me?" Bethany asked.

Mindy went to Bethany and wrapped her arms around the taller girl. She went up on her toes to kiss her, to remind the redhead of exactly how she felt about her.

After a few moments of this, Mindy relented and set her head against Bethany's shoulder. "I hate my mother. She's been like that the whole time I've been in high school. She's never going to change back and be a real mom again." She paused a moment, to think. "You know, I could destroy her entire marriage with just three words. I could say, I fucked dad, and that would be it. She'd go and confront my dad about it. It won't even matter if he comes clean or denies it, because she'll figure out the truth eventually. And then what's she going to do? She won't leave the house. She won't divorce my dad. She's so stupid that she'll pretend it never happened on the outside, but it'll eat her up on the inside."

"You know how we play the Game." Bethany reminded her. "You could designate her as a Trespasser."

That was a big offense, Mindy knew. A Trespasser was someone who tried to disrupt an Operation In Progress, or who tried to obtain Confidential Information. All Assets and Resources would be focused to prevent the Trespasser from succeeding. Once that was done, Assets and Resources would be further allocated to disrupt or destroy the Trespasser's operations, reputation or if possible, even their wellbeing. With the vast Resources Mindy had available to her, most Trespassers would back off very quickly. It didn't take long for even the stubborn ones to realize just how much over their head they'd gotten.

"You're thinking about it, aren't you?" Bethany asked.

"Yes. You know me. I'm a cold bitch and I'm nobody's pushover."

"Well, through me the Fillies have your back."

Usually, the two clubs were using their Assets against each other, and those Assets could be very formidable at times. If the two sides ever combined their resources, Mindy thought, they might very well be unstoppable for anyone equal to their social status or below it.

"Payback's a bitch." Bethany said.

"That's why I love you." Mindy said. "Because you're just like me."

"Not really. I have bigger tits than you do."

Mindy hugged her lover tighter.

They were still making out, when a car Mindy didn't recognize pulled up to the curb. The driver she didn't know either. Without saying a word, Bethany stepped into the back seat. This was what they called a Taxi, hired by Bethany to provide a Service, and apparently in this case Bethany wasn't paying for the ride at all. Bethany had her secrets, but that was okay. Mindy had her secrets, too. That's the way their world worked.

Mindy stayed outside a short while longer, until the coolness of the night reminded her of how skimpy her clothes were. When she went in, she made her way into her room without saying a word to anybody.