Heartbreakers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is how he had her that first day, when he'd been timid and insecure, but this time it would be different. Now Blake was in control and commanding the action. The thought that he had successfully subdued such a wild nymph as this one further amplified his passion. He felt his cock jerk, as the first of his expulsion tore its way out of him. He knew the rest of his expulsion was loaded and ready. In a handful of seconds, he felt the build-up of fluid and the wall holding it back, and then that wall broke apart and his seed shot out as if from a cannon.

Blake gasped, shaking so much that he clawed his fingers into his daughter's sides. He grunted, pinning her young, shapely ass against him, even as he bucked forward and held himself in place. Everything that was spilling out of him would be going in as far as he could get it.

Time passed, as the mutual climax was reluctant to leave either of them. Mindy remained in her position, a perfect little statue made of flesh, and Blake kept himself planted within her as long as he could.

He felt himself shrinking, and he cursed himself for that natural weakness. It was inevitable that his cock had to leave such a pleasurable place, and in the end it weakly flopped out. The cool air of the room instantly surrounded his wet, flaccid cock, as if coming by to interrogate it, and to ask where it had been and where it had gone.

Mindy turned around to face him, pushing him back onto the couch, and clambering over him until they were face to face. "Why didn't you do that the first time?"

A grin broke out on Blake's face, but he was still too lightheaded to give a proper response. He could just imagine his daughter's 'champagne breasts' mashed against his chest. He hated that there wasn't enough light around to actually see them.

"Am I better than porn?" Mindy teased him.

Her father could hear the jubilance dancing in her voice.

"That depends on the porn." Blake joked.

Mindy giggled. "Now you have to kiss me, better than you've ever kissed mom."

She brought her mouth close to her father's, but she didn't kiss him. Instead, she brought her tongue out and licked all around his lips. This didn't last very long, as Blake went to her. He truly did feel as if his kisses were among the best he'd ever given. That little serpent that was his daughter's tongue was as lively as ever. Blake had a hard time catching up to it thanks to its constant evasiveness. His hands were in a perfect spot to grope Mindy's ass, and he did that too, shamelessly.

"I want another picture of you naked." Blake said, on their next respite.

"You'll get one. I'll send it to your phone later, but it'll be up to you to hide that one and the first one from mom. Or, if you think you have the balls, you can walk right up to her and show it to her. Just tell me ahead of time so I'll know what to expect."

Blake's mood turned somber. He released a long sigh. "I suppose my marriage was over a long time ago. I might as well face up to it. If I know your mother, she'll make things as messy as possible."

"Squeeze my butt." Mindy said, and he did. "There are three-point-five billion butts on this planet that belong to women, and you're stuck with a crusty one. It's time for you to expand your horizons. I already told you I would help you. I'll find you a new woman, dad."

"Oh, I suppose you have a dating service as part of your network?"

"You never know. Squeeze my butt again and give me one last kiss, because I have to get back upstairs and make myself go to sleep. I've got to make a lot of plans tomorrow."

I LOVE YOUR GREEN EYES.

Mindy read the message, as she was standing out on the sidewalk the next morning. She'd gotten angry while she'd been getting ready for school and having breakfast, because her mom had lied when she said she'd be getting up early. That bitch was still asleep!

The pretty blonde was even further aggravated when she walked out of the house and saw Marge's ugly mini-van sitting on the drive. She felt like picking up one of the smooth stones that lined the walkway and smashing it through the front window.

The text message went a long way to making her feel better, however. It was from Bethany, of course. Mindy was still thinking about it when the silver Audi pulled up in front of her.

"Hey, bitch!" Shelly called out. "I'm looking for a hooker, and you're the best looking one I've seen since I drove away from my house!"

"Ten dollars; make you holler." Mindy replied, as she got in.

"Don't tempt me, bitch. I have more than ten dollars in my purse. I may even have enough to rent us a motel room, as long as you can stand being away from your conjoined twin for the next three days."

The car pulled away from the curb.

"Shelly, I want you to answer honestly. Are you jealous because I'm in love with Bethany and not you?"

Shelly shrugged. "I'm not stark raving mad jealous, but yes, it does bother me that she got you and I didn't. I mean, come on, who wouldn't want to be in your panties?"

"Pull over right here."

"Okay."

Once they were on the side of the road, Shelly looked over at her curiously. Mindy leaned over and gave her a long, lingering kiss.

"Wow, what was that all about?" Shelly asked, as she put the car in motion again.

"Well, you're my best friend and you've always been there for me. I'll tell you what. If it doesn't work out between me and Bethany, I'm putting you down for my rebound."

"Woo-hoo! You'd better not tell me that again, because I'll railroad your ass and make it happen!"

"I'll work something out some kind of trade with Bethany. You and me will go to a motel. I promise I'll do my very best to be a lesbian with you."

"Can I make a u-turn right now?"

"No, not right now. I've got some things to take care of today. Why are you guys keeping me out of the loop?"

"We're not. We just decided to give you and Bethany some space. Don't ever think we're leaving you out of the loop, Mindy."

"Okay. Just wondering. What are the Heartbreakers up to?"

"We're still trying to figure where we stand with the Fillies. Some of the Fillie Wannabes don't like the idea that our two clubs aren't snapping our teeth at each other, because they think it will be harder for them to get initiated. Our Wannabes know that if they start trying to ruffle any feathers they'll be bumped down, so they're keeping their cool. We may or may not decide to do a few things to keep our exposure up, though."

"Like what?"

"We don't know yet. But if you start to hear some noise around campus, it'll probably be the Heartbreakers and the Fillies doing something at the same time."

"You mean together?"

"To the Random Public, it'll look as if our clubs are still against each other. To the official members, we'll be planning things in secret. But yes, we'll be doing them together."

"That sounds interesting, so count me in." Mindy said. "Hey, listen. I have something I want to tell you. I'm putting my mom on the Vendetta list."

"What? Are you serious?"

Mindy went on to explain what had taken place the previous evening when Bethany was around, and later that night when she had the second encounter with her dad.

"I guess your mom is a Hater." Shelly said, as she pulled into the school parking lot. "Sucks to be her in about ten minutes. What kind of Orders are you giving us?"

"I'm not in charge any more. I can't give Orders. I can only make Requests."

"Bitch, you know what I mean."

"I want to put out a Hit on my mom's van. A Smash And Grab, No Fingerprints. When the van is away from the house. I want this done as soon as possible."

"You've got it." Shelly said.

Shortly, the Audi wound its way into the school parking lot. As per their instructions, two Wannabes were keeping Shelly's spot open. Both girls moved away to give the car access.

Once the car was pulling in, Shelly said, "Here comes trouble."

Mindy looked in the direction her best friend was, and saw Bethany causally walking toward the car.

"She's got the hots for you." Shelly said. "Nobody from the Fillies has ever walked up to one of our cars, unless they were about to flatten our tires."

"Here, give me a peck on the lips, but just a peck this time." Mindy flirted. "I want to see if I can make Bethany jealous. Maybe she'll agree to another threesome with us."

"Woo-hoo!" Shelly said, before she kissed her best friend.

"I'll talk to you later, bitch." Mindy let herself out. She walked right up to the tall, beautiful redhead. "Did you see me kiss Shelly?"

"Yes, I did."

"And did you get jealous?"

"I felt a slight twinge." Bethany admitted, teasingly. "Wait, maybe it was the wind."

"Is that right?" Mindy purred up at the taller woman. "Hey, I want to ask you something. This is a serious question. Can I suck your dick?"

Bethany chuckled briefly, before her expression turned serious. "I really missed you last night. I mean, more than I thought I would."

"So show me."

They kissed, out in the open and where everybody could see them.

"Too bad your mother had to kick me out, otherwise I would have sixty-nined you all night." Bethany lamented. "I'm aching for you, you know that?"

"Well, I'm sorry to tell you this, but you really missed out. I started Operation Reptile Revenge last night, and my dad became my first accomplice."

"Oh, you whore! How could you do that without me? I thought we were supposed to do everything together!"

"Well, I'm not finished yet. Let's take a walk."

Leaning against her car fender, Shelly caught their departure. No Queen had ever left her club before, but here were two of them doing it at the same time. The Heartbreakers didn't even have a term for when someone went inactive, let alone their leader. They'd take to calling the hiatus as Hibernation.

Shelly was still propped next to her Audi, as Haley and her Honda had pulled in right after she had. Within seconds, she found herself surrounded by additional Heartbreakers.

"Don't hate." Heather warned her, assuming that Shelly was bothered by the bunch of girls giggling and poking elbows that spilled out of Haley's car.

"It's not you guys." Shelly admitted. "It's just that I don't think I've ever seen Mindy that happy before. It's like she's bouncing around all the time now."

"Have you ever been in love?" Heather asked.

"No. Not really."

"Well, that's what it looks like. What about you, bitch?"

She'd referred to Haley, who answered with, "Oh, come on. I've only had one real boyfriend. That guy hardly knew where his cock went."

This caused the other girls to start laughing.

"Besides that, I've had my mom and my dad, and Rochelle's dad, and one random baseball player. I don't think it would be a good idea to fall in love with any of them."

"My dad said he wouldn't mind having another all-female pool party." Rochelle admitted. "As long as I make sure I invite you."

"Oooh, that sounds kinky." Amy chimed in. "Too bad my dad is such a walrus, otherwise I'd be requesting that we start up another Challenge."

"Well, the word is that Mindy just did a Repeat." Shelly said, quietly.

The rest of them all turned to stare at her.

"You know how she said the first time wasn't so great?" Shelly continued. "Well, this time she said it was great. Mindy said she attained Satisfaction."

Heather was lolling her tongue against her cheek. "You know, I've been itching to stick my tits in my dad's face again, but my mom's always home. She knows something happened with my dad, but she doesn't know who he did it with. My mom has been watching his every move ever since."

"Well, I'm way past a Repeat." Haley told them. "I'm up to like a Octa-Peat, or maybe even a Deka-Peat. I mean, I'm not knocking it, because it's good every time, but it wouldn't be unique anymore. Know what I mean, jellybeans?"

"And I am not doing my dad again." Shelly shook her head. "No way, no how. When I say the words Horse Dick, you'll see an image in your head. That's exactly what he's got."

"So, we'll spice it up this time." Heather suggested.

"I am not fucking my walrus dad." Amy whined.

"And you won't have to." Heather told her. "We'll make it an optional Challenge. We're not doing it to impress anybody, anyway. We'll do it for fun. What about you, Rochelle? Are you down?"

Rochelle smirked and started wiggling slightly.

"You know you want to!" Heather pointed at her.

"Well, my dad's been pretending it never happened." Rochelle said. "Especially when my mom is around. But when she's not looking, he's checking me out. Like I just told you guys, he wouldn't mind another pool party."

"I want Rochelle's dad." Amy declared. "And Rochelle can watch. Wait, I want Haley's dad, too. And Heather's dad... yumm. He ate me out for like a whole hour!"

"You're such a little hooker." Heather told her.

"I'm a nymphomaniac!" Amy announced bouncily. "As a matter of fact, I'm going to turn part-time lesbo just for Shelly, 'cause she's got such a hot ass. Just make sure you keep your dad away from me when I go over, okay? I'm not taking a horse dick, either. I'm too little!"

"So, is that the plan or what?" Heather asked. "A Repeat with variety? Who is in?"

Amy was the first to raise her hand.

"High-five, bitch." Heather slapped her hand.

Haley's hand and Shelly's hand both went up together.

Rochelle brought up both hands.

Everybody gave a high-five to everyone else.

The new Challenge was about to go Active.

Later in the afternoon, we come to Mindy's house.

In his little office on the first floor, Blake was staring intently at two separate monitors. Both screens were presently focused on the trading of precious metals. Blake was crossing his fingers that the intermittent Internet disruptions that had been plaguing his computers wouldn't reoccur. He didn't know if the interruptions were due to the cloudy weather or what, and he didn't care. All the man wanted was to be able to see when the price of aluminum dropped a couple more dollars, so he could activate a sell option and keep his client from losing money.

"Come on, come on." He was whispering to himself.

The digits dropped slightly, prompting Blake to brace his fingers on the keyboard. At that point, the rapidly moving images on both screens froze.

"No, no, no!" Blake cried out.

The reason he hadn't entered the option yet was because it was close to the end of the trading day. If he sold the stock too early, its price might stabilize right before the close of trading, or it might even go back up again. He had to keep on top of the situation and not sell too early or too late. While it did frazzle his nerves like crazy, it also frazzled the nerves of his clients. That's why they hired him, so that Blake could stress out instead of them. The numbers started moving again, and he observed that the aluminum quote was still dropping.

"Here we go, here we go." Blake readied his fingers again. "One keystroke and it's done."

Again, the screens wavered, and again he freaked. This time the delay was less than a second, so he breathed a quick sigh of relief. If the computer froze for ten seconds and the stock dropped all of a sudden, he could risk losing thousands of dollars of his client's money. The screen flickered again. By then, he figured the entire Internet was conspiring against him.

"Oh, screw this." Blake said. He went ahead and, as some would say in his profession, 'pulled the trigger.'

"Booyah!" Blake cried out. "Go ahead and shut down, Mr. Internet, because the deal is now done!"

The transaction had gone through. His client hadn't lost enough money to provoke him into calling Blake and chewing his ear off.

As he watched, the price of aluminum started inching up again.

"Oh, crud." Blake frowned.

Right after that, he heard the sound of the front door closing, before he glanced at the clock on his desk. It was around the time that Mindy usually came home, or at least, the time she'd come home if she wasn't at cheer practice or hanging out with her friends.

"Hey, Mindy, that you?" He called out.

Blake spun his chair around to face the two entry doors to his office, which were nearly always wide open. Instead of Mindy he saw somebody else in the living room.

He gulped, as standing not twelve feet away from him, was none other than the statuesque and very delectable Bethany. She wore a wide, white sunhat, oversized sunglasses, white sandals, and in between, a very revealing and very sexy dark blue bikini. Her swimwear was a very sharp contrast against her milky white skin. As he watched, Bethany removed her sunhat and let loose her crimson locks.

Even though his entire mouth had gone dry, Blake still managed to croak out a few words. "I'm sorry, but I don't think Mindy's home yet."

"I know. She gave me her keys so I could let myself in. Mindy's not going to be home any time soon, and for that matter neither is your wife."

Bethany tossed the set of keys onto his desk. Sure enough, Blake recognized them as Mindy's keys.

"You came to see me?" Blake asked.

"I heard that it's sometimes hard to get you to move away from your computer, so I'm giving you ten seconds to turn it off, or I walk. Ten... nine..."

Blake's head swiveled to one of the screens, where the price of aluminum was still gaining.

"Eight.... seven..."

"Shit!" Blake nearly shrieked. "My client's going to kill me!"

"Six... five..."

"Shit, shit, shit!"

"Four... three..."

Blake ducked under his desk. There was a single button on his surge protector, and that's the button he pushed. Instantly, all of the equipment that was being fed by the protector went off.

Blake bumped his head on the underside of his desk as he was getting back up. The man took a second to straighten his hair a bit, just in case he'd disheveled it.

"As you can see, the computer and all associated devices are now shut off." Blake pointed out. "What can I do for you, Bethany?"

"Do you have a digital camera?"

"Yes, I do."

"Get it."

This was a simple matter, as the camera was sitting right there on a shelf behind him. Blake picked it up and said, "Here it is."

"Good, then we can get started." Bethany announced. "What we will be doing today is an impromptu photo-shoot. I will pose, and since you've probably never done this before, I will tell you where to stand and how to take the pictures. This is more of an erotic shoot. It will not include what is considered hardcore pornography, because if photographs such as those are leaked to the public, they might prove detrimental to my career. I will pose and you will shoot. You may keep a set of pictures for your private usage, and you will forward a copy of all pictures for my private or commercial usage. Do you agree to this verbal contract?"

"Yes, of course." Blake nodded.

"Then we can move forward." Bethany leaned against the side of the office entrance. "Set your camera for a wide shot and be ready to take multiple shots of the same angle. No close-ups unless I tell you. Ready?"

Blake nodded.

"First, we're taking what's called the cover or opening shot." She directed. "I should be centered in the frame, with maybe one or two feet of space above my head, and down to a few inches below my knees. Take one picture, move one step in either direction, take a second picture, move one step again and take a third picture. Let me put my hat on and you can start. Okay, go ahead."

Blake complied.

"Let me see how you did." Bethany requested.

After inspecting the shots, Bethany gave him a quick critique. They tried the same location again. This time, Blake did much better. Next, he stepped out of the office and took a few shots from that angle. Bethany approved most of them.

Now that Blake started getting the hang of it, things started moving much quicker. Bethany went into the office, pretending to do paperwork on Blake's desk. She sat there and kicked her feet up after that. Most erotic of all, she bent over and had Blake take pictures of her ass from a handful of angles.