Heartbreakers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, they went into the living room. Here, Bethany lost the hat and later the sunglasses. She posed on the couch or on the carpet in front of it. Bethany got down on her hands and knees, a position Blake was starting to drool over.

They tried a couple of poses in the kitchen, but Bethany felt the room was too heavily decorated and would take away from the focus on her, so that didn't last very long.

Things got even steamier when they went up to Mindy's room. Bethany toyed with the sheer veil of the canopy, moving it this way and that until she found it satisfactory. She took a few pictures of her own, with Blake as the subject, to see how the lighting would play out. When everything met with her approval, Blake started snapping shots again.

They were good shots, Blake thought. Bethany's poses were alluring and practiced. The redhead discreetly covered her boobs when she removed her top, or she pouted and made provocative stares at him. After a few shots, her hands went elsewhere and her breasts were allowed to dangle free. To Blake, the shot of her on all fours on Mindy's bed with her breasts fully exposed, was the best one of that bunch.

The next series of pictures blew that one away, however. First, Bethany stood before the bed and set her hands on her bikini bottom. In the next shot, she was leaning forward with her arms stretched out on the bed, and the bottom was set halfway down her ass. In the third image, the bottom was on the floor. Bethany's apple-shaped ass was fully revealed as she was, again, on all fours on the bed.

The last stop was in the exercise room. A fully naked Bethany was pictured striding on the treadmill, pedaling on the stationary bike, and doing all sorts of things on the multi-station apparatus. She got up on all fours on the small workout bench, before she put her back on the bench and spread her legs wide. This time, Blake couldn't decide which the better pose was.

Bethany was still standing there naked when she motioned for the camera. Very carefully, she scanned through the pictures. "You did a great job here. I can use a lot of these pictures. I'm putting a bunch of them on my website."

"The pleasure's all mine."

Bethany looked as tall and gorgeous as ever, as she set her hands on her hips. "Now, it's time for me to pay you."

"Oh, that's not necessary. As I said, I really enjoyed doing this, and..."

"Okay, but that's going to be your loss. The payment was a blowjob."

"Well, on the other hand, I did lose some work time there, when I left my office before the closing bell, and..."

"You are so funny!" Bethany laughed. "You know, it was fifty-fifty yesterday, over whether or not you were going to get lucky with me. Until your wife decided to break the party up, that is. On the other hand, I did hear that you took care of Mindy's needs late last night."

Blake looked aghast. "She told you that?"

"Of course she did. Mindy tells me everything because she loves me." Bethany said, before she started pouting and feigning being upset at him. "Nobody took care of my needs last night. I had to sleep all by myself in my little, old bed."

"Well, you've come to the right place." Blake said, decisively. "I am a need specialist."

"Take off your clothes, Mr. Picture Taker, and park yourself on that little bench."

Blake couldn't believe his ears. He might have made the fastest time ever, as he tore his clothes away from his body. In no time at all, he was nude and on the bench. When Bethany told him to lie back on it, he did that too. His cock didn't need any coaxing at all, as he'd been at full mast nearly since the redhead had first invaded his house.

She gave a great blowjob, too. It started with a couple of hand strokes, and right after, her mouth came into the picture. Her bobs were slow, and they tended to stop and merely hold him at times. This was because her hands were sliding back and forth along his sides, and all the way up to his chest. She did this several times, until she stopped using her hands to graze and started using her fingernails. All manner of chills erupted on Blake's body, as the nails left sensational tracks on his flesh.

"You are really excited, aren't you?" Bethany asked, as she licked his seeping moisture from the end of his cock.

Reluctantly, Blake admitted. "I can't hold out much longer. I'm trying, but I can't."

"That's okay. I'll have to go pretty soon anyway, unless I want your wife to kick me out again."

"Oh, crap! I forgot all about her."

Bethany stood up, looking as tasty as ever with her nicely rounded C cup breasts. "We'll be quick. And since you like looking at my butt so much, I'll give you a treat."

As Blake watched, one of her tremendously long legs went over his body and down the opposite side of the bench. He tried to gulp, but his mouth was too dry, as Bethany's shapely ass wiggled at him. He watched as her hand slipped between her legs and grasped him, and became even more enthralled as she began her erotic squat toward his middle.

My cock is going right up inside of her, Blake fantasized. That dreamy thought manifested into a sweet reality a bare second later, when he felt the pressure of her folds give way. She allowed her weight to sink her body all the way down, grinding her flesh against his, before she started a short, playful bounce on him.

Blake set his hands on that dazzling ass, the best ass he'd ever held in his entire life. Then he discovered that his own fingers were treacherous little traitors, as they partly impeded his view of that glorious, fleshy spectacle. He moved his hands away, tantalized by those supple, curvy, milky white bumps bouncing and quivering against his abdomen.

The crimson-haired model made a quick little sound, almost like an abbreviated mewl from an excited cat. That unexpected noise nearly sent Blake over the edge. It was so exotic, so different from anything he had ever experienced.

Bethany wasn't a moaner or a shrieker, Blake realized. She was a mewler. When that perfect little lilt in her voice happened again, he also grasped that it was the sound she made when she climaxed.

Knowing that he'd produced such a state from as beautiful a model as she was, Blake succumbed to his body's will. His sensual rocket blasted its cargo into her confined, inner space. He heard moans that he thought were coming from someone else, only to find a second later that they were coming from him. His hands went to and clasped Bethany's perfect ass, to keep her there, and hopefully keep her there forever. Blake felt his cock discharge over and over, as if it were releasing gallons and gallons of his fiery essence. She might have made even more ethereal sounds. He wished he could have heard each and every one of them, except his own body wanted to express itself as loud as possible.

Bethany was trembling on him. When Blake's clamor finally subsided, he heard her soft, sweet panting. She wiggled her butt while his deflating member was still inside her, and another swell of sensation swept through him. Her weight while she was sitting on him, the way her flesh grazed against his, all of it was one hundred percent perfect.

When Bethany stood up, the magic disappeared. Blake was no longer a strong, virile man making love to a redheaded goddess, but he was himself once again. He had become a drab, common man who was so pitiful that a redheaded goddess had to barge into his house and give him a mercy fuck.

"Try not to look so happy." Bethany noticed his frown. "You look as if you're late to a funeral or something."

"Yeah, my funeral, if my wife steps in and catches us in here like this."

"Don't you dare tell me that you didn't enjoy what we just did! I've never heard a man make so much noise!"

"Really? It's not that I didn't enjoy it, it's just that I feel I wasn't worth having sex with somebody like you."

"Is it guilt?"

Blake considered this. "Yes, I think it is."

"Your wife did that to you, so now you think you're as worthless as she thinks she is. Look, I'm nobody to tell anyone else how to live their life, but your wife is a fucking reptile."

Bethany stepped out of the exercise room, apparently having gone on the hunt for her attire, which was spread out all over the house.

Right away, Blake scooped up his own clothes and started getting dressed. He was halfway done, when his mind produced an image of Marge's face, followed by the image of an iguana. As he realized that there was a definite resemblance between the two, he couldn't help but start laughing. He laughed so much that he had trouble putting on the rest of his clothes.

Later, he would have to think about this guilt theory Bethany mentioned, Blake thought, as he scrambled down the stairs. He found the redhead there, her bikini back on her perfect body, stuffing her various accessories into the small bag she'd come in with. She pulled out a phone and was apparently about to give somebody a call.

Just then, the front door opened up and a scornful Marge stepped inside. Her gaze landed on Bethany, and then on what Bethany was wearing. Literally, her jaw hit the floor.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Marge snapped.

"I was just leaving." Bethany said, in a matter of fact tone.

The tall beauty stepped past the shocked woman and went out the open door.

Marge turned her vulture-like eyes in her husband's direction. "Blake, you'd better have a very good explanation for this."

He would probably get a week full of grief from his wife, Blake knew, unless he could find a small rock to hide under. Then again...

Mindy had told him to change his life the previous night. And just a few minutes ago, Bethany had basically told him the same thing. Maybe, Blake thought, he should start standing up for himself.

He cleared his throat and said, "Bethany came over and we had a photo-shoot where I took pictures of her all over the house. In some of those pictures she had her clothes on, and in some of those pictures she didn't."

"I'm am truly not in the mood for your jokes right now." Marge growled back. "A woman like that would never in a million years take her clothes off for a man like you."

It really was guilt, Blake comprehended now. All that guilt was coming not from him, but from Marge. The girls had been right. He almost wanted to voice that not only Bethany, but also his own Mindy had taken their clothes off for him, and they hadn't stopped there either. He was not as worthless as Marge was making him out to be, because how many other men his age could give such a good report of their conquests?

His wife rambled on, "Do you have any idea what happened to me today? I've been having one of the worst days of my life. Somebody broke into the van and stole my laptop. Now all of my contacts and appointments are gone! I was so mad I forgot to stop by and pick up some Chinese food!"

Blake envisioned an iguana's face on his wife's body, and he smirked.

"What the hell is so funny, Blake? Can you tell me that? Seriously!"

The giggles started escaping Blake's mouth, infuriating Marge even more. When the giggles burst into full-blown laughter, he had little choice but to turn and run away.

"Fucking loon." Marge said, as she went to shut the front door.