Hearts Afire Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacAlex
MacAlex
24 Followers

Em's backward movement transposed into a full spin and her sweeping leg struck the ankles of the dark man, lifting them clear of the ground and sending him flying across the short distance to plough into his cohort standing opposite, dumbstruck. Both bodies crashed in a heap in the snow.

There were gasps and exclamations of astonishment as the onlookers witnessed the 'assault' on the solitary woman. With half their number rolling about in the deepening snow, the remainder of the men backed away from their nemesis to give assistance to their fellow 'attackers'. Em seemed to be talking to them as one or two of the men shook their heads, then nodded vigorously. She stood a little while longer, watching as the group stumbled over to their SUV. Em turned and started back toward the resort office.

Like a black apparition, she emerged out of the swirling snow and entered through the main doors, which were held open for her by a couple of the male guests. Mac was first at Em's side, and she held her friend's arm tight as they were surrounded by the concerned guests enquiring after Em's well-being. The people parted as a meticulously dressed man, in his early thirties, made his way through the small throng until he stood facing the tall, dark-haired beauty.

"Em! I'm so sorry I could not get here sooner. Are you alright? Not hurt, or anything?" He worriedly inspected the woman discreetly, taking both her hands in his. Then he peered angrily over her shoulder, searching the carpark for the group of young men. "Where are those thugs? Anyone see where they went?"

"Oh, they've changed their minds about staying here," said Em quietly. "Seems they didn't like the fact that they kept falling down out there. They've left to find a safer place to stay." There were a few sniggers and guffaws at her innocent reply. The manager looked befuddled, then shrugged his shoulders and smiled warmly.

"Good. At least you seem to be alright, Em. Is there anything I can do for you? Get you anything?"

"Thank you, Geoff, but no. I'm fine. I think my friend and I will just head off to our lodge. It's been a long day, and I'm bone tired."

"Certainly, Em. But don't hesitate to call me anytime if there's anything you want, or need. Please." The young gentleman gave her hands a kindly squeeze, then headed off to chat with the office girl. The small crowd began to break up and drift away, leaving Em and Mac alone to themselves.

"Well," said Em, with a sense of finality. "What say we go someplace quieter? Come on, I'll show you where you're going to be sleeping tonight." She took Mac by an arm and steered her outside into the falling snow. The two women strolled, arm-in-arm, through the heavy falling snow to where the McLaren stood, an indistinct ghost-like shape in the failing light. Moments later the headlights washed over the façade of their executive lodge and the car crunched quietly through the snow into the garage as the door swung silently up, closing behind them.

"Finally," Em sighed deeply. Both sat quietly for long seconds, relishing the quiet. Dragging tired arms from the steering wheel, Em relaxed back into the plush leather seat and closed her eyes. "First order of business," she said softly, "is to haul our sorry asses out of here, grab ourselves a drink, then hit the hot tub. How does that sound, my love?"

"Fantastic! Let's do it."

CHAPTER 6

The view afforded by the binoculars was like front row center at the theater and you couldn't ask for a more elegant curtain than that being affected by the large white snowflakes. Hello! Looks like the evening's performance is about to get underway. The eyes became more intent on the top floor of the lodge as the large glass doors slid apart and two naked forms emerged onto the covered balcony. A sigh escaped through tightly drawn lips and fingers toyed with the focus ring, drawing the figures a little closer. Soft, pale-grey ghostly shapes drifted down over the scene as snowflakes continued their silent fall on the mountain resort.

The observer squirmed slightly into a more comfortable position, settling in for the night, well ensconced in the hideaway. Slightly elevated above the resort, and just feet below the summit of a rocky ridge backing the lodges, the position could not have been better. Now, what are those two up to down there? Ahhh, yes.

**********

"This is so beautiful! I'm always amazed at how silent it is when it's snowing. I love it!" Mac turned from leaning on the edge of the hot tub from where she'd been mesmerized by the falling snow. "And I love you, Em," she almost whispered. Mac gazed over the rim of her wine glass at her best friend and lover.

Em's eyes didn't leave Mac's as she put down her own glass carefully, then glided through the comfortably hot water till she was up close to her companion. Em reached out, took the glass from Mac's hand and placed it out of harm's way. She moved her body till it rested against the other's full-length and placed her mouth gently on Mac's parted lips.

Their tongues sought each other's, touching, probing, reaching past and savoring the wine-flavored interiors. Em moved up and down slightly, enjoying the sensation of her full breasts rubbing against Mac's. Nipples teased nipples, and all four began to stiffen with pleasure. The women's kissing grew more passionate.

Mac groped a hand between their bodies till she cupped, then squeezed, one of Em's breasts. Her friend moaned as Mac began twisting and pulling the hardened nipple. She felt one of Em's hands begin massaging her breast in response and she sensed the mounting pressure welling up from her loins. Her nipples pouted and tingled as they were played with by Em. Despite the heat of the water, Mac knew for certain that her pussy was, itself, heating up. She used her own legs to push Em's apart, pressing her knee hard against her friend's mons.

Em moved her mouth to Mac's throat, began kissing, sucking, and biting, moaning aloud as her pussy reacted to the knee pressing there. Her hand left Mac's breast and reached down till her fingers felt the top of her lover's cleft—she slid her fingers downwards along the soft labia. Mac sighed at her touch, buried her head in Em's shoulder.

The slightly younger of the two women couldn't help herself—the pleasure building up inside was too exquisite. Mac opened her legs and drew her knees upwards a little, giving her friend better access to her cunt. Fingers immediately delved hungrily into her cleft, rubbing up and down, up and down. A shudder ran through her body. Em placed a hand under each of Mac's knees and pulled her higher out of the water. Mac assisted by resting her arms on the edge of the hot tub, throwing her head back, arching her back, begging. Em bent her head to an uplifted breast, sucking and drawing in a stiff nipple.

She began palpating the wet boob. Meanwhile, she was inserting fingers deeper between Mac's pussy lips, feeling the slickness from the juices beginning to flow from her friend's cunt. Fingertips pushed past the outer lips and sank deep into the moist well, curling upwards, searching around the folds and ridges inside for that magic spot. The clit was unhooded and rising hard, a point of ultimate pleasure, and she placed her thumb on it and began working around and over it. Mac bit her lips trying to fight back a scream of delight as electric shocks hit her senses. Her back arched higher, her legs parted even more.

Both women's bodies were beaded with sweat, the heat of their passionate love surpassing the heat of the hot tub. Mac was now rocking her hips against the hand buried delightfully between her legs. Heavy, wet snowflakes drifted down out of the darkness and alighted on her upturned face. She snaked out her tongue to collect some of the pleasantly cool delights.

"Ahhh! Oh my god!" Mac's body all but leapt out of the water as fingers suddenly triggered her G-spot. The orgasm quickly followed, erupting deep inside her and enveloping her in wave after wave of ecstasy. The muscles in her legs went taut and shivered. She could feel Em's fingers worming around inside her cunt, probing, teasing...and her thumb! Shit! It was driving Mac absolutely out of her mind, Em playing with her clit like that!

She was sucking air in short gasps, trying to cope with the shockwaves of electric pleasure racing through her body from her toes to the tips of her long hair. Then she felt a finger whispering across her anus—touching it like a piece of silk. A long sigh escaped her lips as pressure built up in her cunt. Em's finger began pumping inside her butt, as well as in her pussy, slowly at first, then faster.

"Com'n Mac, cum! Cum! Let me feel your love juice! Feel me fuck you! Cum! That's it! Let yourself go, girl!"

Mac let out a long high-pitched scream as she allowed the orgasms to take control. She gave in utterly; let the ecstasy blind her with sparks, stars—myriads of rainbows! So many blinding colors. Soooo—many—Shit! Not again! I can't—keep—

"Ohhhh...shiiiit...Em! Please—no—MORE!"

Em's fingers pumped furiously in and out of her friend's pussy. Her hand was soaked with juices flooding out and she could hear the squishing of her hand slapping again and again against Mac's pussy as her fingers worked like a piston. With a final shuddering moan, Mac's ecstatic convulsions began to ease and her body trembled with tension as muscles tried to relax. Her eyes were rolled up into her head; her mouth working like a fish gasping for air.

Em gently eased her fingers out of the pulsing cunt and allowed Mac to slide back into the water. She tended her friend with soft kisses lavished on her face, eyes, mouth, throat and back to the fluttering eyelids. Em shushed the young woman into relaxation.

The two women embraced tightly, fully in love, their breathing subsiding to normal; soon they were unconsciously in unison. The night beyond the balcony was dead silent, and visibility was restricted to the curtain of snow caught at the edge of the soft light spilling from the lodge. The strains of a love song wafted quietly down from hidden overhead speakers. Regardless how she tried, Em couldn't recall the last time she felt this relaxed; this content. She gave Mac a gentle peck on the cheek.

"I'll be right back. Stay put, I'm just going to get us both a refill." Her glistening body left the tub and through half-closed eyes, Mac watched the lithe figure pad into the living room. She sighed. Bliss.

Ever since they met for the very first time, Em had always been Mac's rock, her strength. She was the stabilizing force in a young girl's life who knew only the indifferent nurturing of a socialite mother, and the explosive personality of an overbearing father hell-bent on controlling his burgeoning empire.

Each day without fail, the dark haired girl from the neighboring country estate would rescue Mac from the clutches of the full-time nanny assigned to keep watch and control over her. Two years Mac's senior, Em was the stereotypical tomboy—always running everywhere, forever in a hurry to explore, to escape family boundaries—and there, always following in her wake, was her blonde friend, eager to please her newfound best friend and participate in every hair-brained scheme for creating yet more new fun.

The two girls grew up to become inseparable. Boys, eager to date one, couldn't do so without lining up a friend to accompany the other. Every date became a foursome despite the best efforts of some older boys who endeavored to entice the dark-haired beauty away just by herself. She would have none of it, always insisting she couldn't, or wouldn't, go anywhere without her best friend.

Growing up in the shadow of her taller and older 'bestest friend', Mac's life took on a whole new aspect. New horizons opened up to her, as did new experiences. If it hadn't been for Em's insistence that she join her on a particular date with a couple of seniors from their school, Mac was positive she would never have partaken of her very first French kiss until she was much older—say, twenty! As it was, that evening proved to be a very educational one for both the girls.

Em, at fifteen, possessed the body of a young woman with all the right curves and lumps slobbered after by the school's entire adolescent male population—even some male teachers. And the girl carried herself with so much self-assurance and such a magnetic aura about her that many girls, years senior to Em, would invite the 'youngster' to parties, cookouts, etc. Of course, if she wanted to bring along her current beau and some of his male friends, all the better.

Mac was different. Being a little tall for her age, she wasn't far behind in stature to that of her idol, despite being younger by two years. There were some definite benefits to be the only daughter of wealthy parents, a couple of which were an Olympic-size swimming pool, and a fully-equipped home gym. At every opportunity, the girl was either doing laps or working out, hence she developed the kind of athletic figure sought after by all the school's jocks. She also developed a stamina for strenuous activities that become legendary in the male locker rooms.

So it was that, together, these two young amazons experienced everything about sex that the boys and young men were ever-so-willing to teach them. Academically, they received the full attention of every male teacher on their rostered class list, and after-school tutorial sessions gave the girls the opportunities to experiment with their newly-learned sexual techniques. Em and Mac proved to be 'A' students, much to the delight of their respective parents. It wasn't until their first year at college that they uncovered the mysteries of the female body.

"Here you go," said Em, passing a filled wine glass to Mac. Em put hers down and prepared to enter the water again.

"Hold it right there." Mac slid across to where Em was sitting on the edge of the tub, water almost to her knees. Looking up into vivid green eyes, Mac smiled as she pushed Em's legs apart. Her gaze shifted till it rested on the clean-shaven cleft. She eased lower in the water and brought her head between her friend's legs. Her tongue traced a warm, wet trail along the inside of one long leg, moving from the knee toward Em's waiting pussy. Mac heard a sudden intake of air as Em gasped. Fingers came up and parted the folds of the inviting reddish-pink crease. Mac pushed her face deeper and lower till her tongue could reach out and feel the pussy lips. The tip ran up and down, up and down the cleft, flicking, tickling, gently probing, then withdrawing, teasing. Em moaned.

Her nose pressed to her friend's mons, Mac savored the intimate warm smell of Em's secret garden. Broadening her tongue, Mac now pushed it harder against the labia, sweeping in broad slow strokes from the bottom of the cleft to the top, then repeating the titillating action over and over again. She took the moist pussy lips in her mouth and began pulling, sucking.

Em's hips jerked from the electric shock of Mac's touch. She leaned over the head buried between her legs and, placing her hands on the wet dark golden hair, gently pushed the face deeper into her. Mac responded by shoving her tongue deep into Em's cunt, licking and sucking at the love juices beginning to flow there. Twisting, worming from side to side, her tongue probed around inside the silk-soft love cave making passionate sucking sounds. Em's hips now began rocking back and forth involuntarily—erotic impulse taking control. Her fingers dug tighter into Mac's hair.

"Mmmmmm, yesss! That's it! More. Oh, oh...yes! There! Right there...oh, yes. Geezus, Mac...I..."

"Mmmmph," was the only response from Mac, who was working feverishly on her friend's cunt. Cum was escaping her mouth and dribbling down her chin as she tried to lap up every drop coming from Em's smooth love nest. She pulled her tongue from the sweet depths and concentrated on the hard clit—Em's hips jumped as if electrified. Mac could hear gasps for air overhead as Em battled the rising tide of orgasm. There was an explosion, a cry, as the dark-haired beauty was overcome by passion's ecstasy.

Em threw her had back and tightened her grip on Mac's hair and shoulder as she rode the crest of a mighty wave. Colors and sparks burst behind her closed eyes; her mind lost hold of the present and gave itself wholly over to the white blindness of blissful orgasmic ecstasy.

" OH, YES! Ohh...Mac...fuck me! Hard! Yes...do me. Oh! My god! Yesss! Like that...Fuck me!" Em's cries were husky, urging her friend on, faster, harder. Em's whole body shuddered as the orgasms rippled through her. She grunted, held tight to Mac and allowed the white lightning to rip through her very soul. She could sense, from afar, her squirting into her companion's waiting mouth, into her throat.

So long, it's been too long since she had cum like this, and all the better that it was with Mac. Lifelong soul mate. Lover. Gradually the passion subsided, giving way to a pleasurable tiredness.

Em hunched over her friend whose head rested in her lap. She caressed the damp head, gently rocking back and forth as aftershocks echoed up her spine, and in her limbs. Mac hugged her around the waist, holding her tight, then slowly raised her face and smiled warmly at the beatific expression on Em's face.

Word's were not needed to communicate the love each held for the other. Their minds met at a higher level, intuition of the other's needs and feelings honed to a fine edge over years as best friends. Em held Mac's gaze, then slowly drew her up and kissed her deeply, sensuously slow. Both women eased back down into the water, fully satiated.

**********

The eyes had seen it all; every sensuous, erotic movement. A sigh, deep from within, from the very soul, came from the covered face letting filtered tendrils of steamy breath escape into the night. The binoculars fogged a little. When they cleared, the watcher caught a glimpse of rounded buttocks, glistening wet, disappearing from the balcony and into the softly lighted living room. Gloved hands caressed the sleek rifle laying in the observer's lap. The black woolen balaclava hid the watcher's smile.

MacAlex
MacAlex
24 Followers
12