Hearts Afire Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacAlex
MacAlex
24 Followers

There were none, and a hum of conversation began to fill the room. Ramsey and Latshaw conferred with each other quietly for a few minutes and were heading for the door when they were stopped by Em and Mac.

"Detective Ramsey, do you have a minute?"

"Certainly."

"I didn't want to say anything to alarm our remaining guests further, but when you suggested we move about in groups ... does that mean you believe this ... individual in custody may not be the murderer and that the killer may still be at large—and close by?" Ramsey noted with interest that, despite her obvious concern, this woman didn't appear particularly worried for herself. She must have a lot of confidence in her own ability to look out for herself. For some reason, I feel there's a lot more to her than meets the eye. Her friend, on the other hand, did appear worried.

"I was merely being cautious, Miss Hunter. Until we've had a chance to properly question the driver from this morning's incident, I need to know that everyone here is doing their best to stay safe. Nothing more. I promise, as soon as we have any news—either way—I will personally convey it to you."

"Thank you, detective. I fully understand your position ... and concern. I'll make it my business to keep an eye on things here." Em laid a hand on his arm. "And thank you for organizing a police car to patrol this area occasionally. It really will reassure a lot of people here."

"Just doing my job, miss." He and Latshaw both tipped their hats and headed off to their car.

The two women, along with a few others, stood watching until the detective's car had disappeared out of sight among the trees, taking the driveway back to the highway, then continuing onto the hospital some ten miles away.

"Well, I don't know about you, hun, but I'm starving." Em slipped an arm through Mac's and they threaded their way through milling people to the restaurant.

**********

After a late breakfast, Mac and Em returned to their lodge, Em having first checked with all the resort staff that all was well with the guests. Safely inside their lodge, away from prying eyes, Mac relaxed noticeably. She kissed Em as they sat at the kitchen breakfast bar. As her lips touched Em's, her hands moved to her lover's fabulous breasts and kneaded them gently as they kissed. Em's nipples hardened under her clothing. As Mac kneaded her very responsive breasts, Em knew where she wanted all of this to go next.

Soon the women were upstairs, lying in their king-size bed, with every light blazing brightly—lying on satin sheets. Mac was between Em's thighs in an instant ... tugging her friend's winter pants down and shoving her bikini panties aside so Mac's mouth could find its target.

After bringing Em to a rapid orgasm with her deeply probing tongue, the younger woman lapped Em gently—exciting her quickly again.

Mac then stood up and performed a slow erotic striptease for her lover's benefit ... baring her remarkably youthful body and showing-off her very fancy and highly complimentary undies. She had such a remarkable body that Em always found herself transfixed by it.

After stripping off everything, Mac returned to the bed and slowly peeled off the other's clothing—finding Em's nipples shamelessly hard when she pushed down her bra to expose them. They kissed ever so slowly ... Mac's hand never leaving Em's pussy as her mouth covered Em's.

Em laid her friend down on her back ... teased the inside of her smooth white thighs before moving ever-so-slowy up to her objective. By the time she arrived at the "v" of Mac's crotch, juices were freely flowing from her. When Em finally touched Mac with her lips and tongue, Mac arched her back and shoved her hips upward to greet Em's mouth.

When she inserted her tongue into Mac, Em heard her gasp as her breath caught in her throat. As Em's lips wrapped themselves around the thickening clit, she applied firm but gentle suction to draw the delicious swelling bud of flesh into her mouth. Mac's hips pushed forward forcefully in response to the sensation of Em's sucking lips. An involuntary spasm began radiating out from her sexual center—rippling through her muscles and momentarily freezing her body in place as her orgasm rushed over her consciousness and her body. A guttural moan froze in Mac's throat, her body trembled and shook and she began to cum hard as her pussy flesh mashed itself against Em's face and mouth.

After her body and heart rate had settled down and the last fading spasm inside Mac had subsided, Em licked her clean of juices and lapped up her body's intimate nectar. Then, Em slowly rolled her friend over, onto her tummy. There, Em had a lovely view of the soft, gentle curves of her delightfully round, feminine bottom. Kissing the back of her shapely thighs, Em slowly journeyed upwards once again. She teasingly bit down on one Mac's firm alabaster ass cheeks—then did the same to the other soft fleshy globe. Holding the flesh of one firm ass cheek in her mouth, Em increased the pressure of her teeth as she bit down on Mac's flesh—marking her bottom and leaving noticeable teeth marks on her lovely ass.

Lying on her stomach, unable to see her mischief, Mac felt Em's warm breath kiss and caress the inner cheeks of her ass. As a second puff of breath from Em's lips washed over that intimate flesh, she heard a slow satisfying "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh," escape from Mac's mouth. Em released Mac's cheeks with her left hand and moved it to Mac's pussy, inserting her middle finger into that moist, inviting gash.

Mac began to squeal like a scalded cat as the finger moved deeply into her depths. She trembled, quaked and gripped Em's finger in a wrenching spasm of inner flesh. Mac came once more, her pussy clutching and squeezing Em's finger.

As Mac orgasmed, her cum flowed out of her pussy like a swollen river overflowing its banks; her body trembled and spasmed. Oh, what a sensation it is to experience a woman's explosive orgasm. There is no sensation quite like it and Em relished each opportunity to see and feel it happen as a result of her ministrations.

Mac required ten full minutes of recovery time before she could breathe normally. During this whole time—this time of orgasm and bodily recovery—Em's finger remained deeply lodged in Mac's pussy. Em loved to feel the internal spasms of a pussy as it recovered from explosive orgasmic release. She loved feeling the gentle, fading, muscular throbbing that goes on inside of a women's pussy after she has cum hard.

After Mac had recovered, they held each other and kissed for the longest time. She told Em of her love of the things lovers do after sex, enjoying the soft, gracious aftermath of mutual pleasure-giving—light caresses, thankful kissing and reading the thoughts of her partner without having to hear her words with her ears at all.

Mac then rose, slipped into the loveliest, sheerest night robe Em have ever seen, and went downstairs to the kitchen to fetch them a snack. She returned to the bedroom with their post-sex feast. On a gleaming silver tray she carried a frost-covered bottle of pink champagne and a matching silver serving bowl filled with ripe, ice-cold strawberries. What a feast she had assembled for their palates! It was truly and utterly a culinary orgasm in the making—as Em was soon to learn.

The blonde sat down next to Em on the bed. As she sat there, she trailed her hand lightly over her friend's body starting at a knee, up over the top of her thigh, up over her hip to Em's belly. Pausing there, Mac rubbed the lower part of Em's abdomen lightly, in a circular motion. As her hand slowly skimmed over Em's tummy, Mac began speaking to her quite matter-of-factly telling her how she had so enjoyed seeing her body, touching it and tasting it all over.

Mac's hand skimmed upwards over Em's ample breasts which she cupped and squeezed firmly. Taking one of the nipples between her fingertips, Mac pressed down firmly, clutched the newly swelling nipple between her fingertips, tugging it upwards, away from Em's breast, stretching the nipple firmly between her fingertips.

The tugging and stretching caused an electric surge to radiate through Em's body, outward from the center of her still-sopping wet pussy. As her eyes tightened in reaction to this new stimulation, Em saw a sly, purposeful smile form on Mac's lips.

Releasing the nipple gripped between her fingertips, Mac's hand again cupped and pressed down on the full breast, pushing the hard nipple downwards, into the flesh. Em could tell that Mac was enjoying this light sex play every bit as much as she was. As Mac toyed with Em's breasts erotically, her own nipples jutted out firm and hard as well as, deeply pink and prominent as the eraser tips on brand new pencils.

Caught up in the erotic image of Mac's near-perfect, cone-shaped breasts, Em said, "You have the most perfect tits. A man could cum just by looking at them."

The blonde smiled. "I'm glad you like them. Want one?" Mac cupped and lifted one of her own gorgeous globes of flesh, lifted it upwards and captured the hard nub of coral-covered flesh with her lips, applying gentle suction and drawing the thick nipple into her mouth.

Never taking her eyes off Em as she did so, Mac bared her teeth and bit down lightly. Releasing the nipple, Mac reached down with one hand and reached for Em's pussy. She began to glide one fingertip up and down the crease of her pussy lips, touching the sensitive flesh there oh-so-lightly, sending new rays of electric energy surging outwards throughout Em's entire body.

Smiling once again at the reaction her light caress had provoked, Mac placed her fingertip at the mouth of Em's pussy and pushed inward in one smooth, deft stroke, fully and deliciously inserting the whole length of her finger deep inside her friend. Once buried inside Em like that, Mac began wiggling her finger, slowly snaking and twisting it around, while simultaneously moving it in and out.

Em had been finger-fucked before, of course, but the dexterity of Mac's probing, exploring finger was as deeply satisfying as the sensations caused by any cock that had ever fucked her. Mac continued her probing and teasing, and the pace of her finger movements increased. Soon she had brought Em again to the brink of orgasm. Just prior to full release, Mac moved quickly between Em's thighs, now splayed wide. Without missing a stroke or suffering any change in the tempo of her piston-like, fucking finger, she pressed her mouth down hard on Em's ready-to-explode pussy and began flicking her swollen clit frantically.

With her breath catching in her throat, Em's hips sprung upwards off the bed and she mashed her pussy upwards, hard against Mac's mouth and chin, grinding it against her face and fucking her mouth in return as Mac's finger slammed into her, deep inside her rippling, erupting cunt. Oh, did Em cum hard that time. As she came, and as spasms rippled through her body, Mac gripped her hips hard and tight, keeping her face and mouth locked tightly down and against the flesh of Em's exploding pussy. Em came and came again, nearly losing consciousness due to a lack of oxygen entering her lungs, locked as they were in the throes of uncontrollable orgasm.

As her friend was cumming, Mac remained in place between her splayed thighs, her face never leaving Em's flesh despite the bucking and thrashing of her wildly-gyrating hips. As Em's orgasm finally began to subside, Mac gently and adroitly reinserted her finger into her pussy—sliding it into her wet flesh again, but with the utmost care not to cause discomfort to her now ultra-sensitive flesh. As the spasms of Em's orgasm began to subside, Mac placed her mouth on the reddened flesh of her flushed pussy and began to gently lick at Em, lapping up the warm cum beginning to flow outwards from her spent pussy.

As her lips and tongue worked soft magic on Em there, Mac cupped and lifted one of her perfect alabaster breasts and began to lightly stroke it up and down the wet and glistening lips of Em's recently-fucked pussy. Caressing her pussy in that way, Mac gently inserted a nipple and the tip of her cone-shaped tit inside Em's pussy lips, coating her flesh with the warm, flowing juices of her friend's orgasm.

Smiling at Em as she cupped herself and rubbed her lover there, Mac seemed utterly pleased with herself—pleased in the pleasure she had given to Em and which she obviously enjoyed as well. Moving from between Em's damp thighs, Mac moved up to her, lying down in a position slightly above her. She cupped and lifted her tit and guided her cum-covered nipple to Em's lips.

"Take a taste, baby," Mac whispered. Em opened her lips and Mac fed her swollen nipple to the more-than-eager mouth. Closing her lips on the thickened flesh of Mac's nipple, Em drew the cum-covered nipple into her mouth, applying gentle suction to draw it in deeper and sucking it as a child suckles her mother's breast. The erotic sensations of nibbling the nipple that had only moments earlier been inside her own pussy was nearly indescribable. To taste her own cum coating the delicious, intimate flesh held tightly in her mouth caused new stirring down between Em's naked thighs.

Removing her nipple from Em's mouth, Mac suggested they enjoy a snack—the ice-cold strawberries resting in the sterling silver bowl on the nightstand next to the bed.

Sitting themselves up against the headboard, Mac reached over and picked up the frost-covered silver bowl. Holding it in her hand, Mac inspected the large pile of fat, ripe strawberries closely as if searching for the perfect fruit with which to begin their post-fuck feast. Selecting a large, fat red strawberry from the middle of the pile, Mac held it up to Em as if awaiting her approval, then put the ripe berry to her own full, soft lips. She lightly ran the red ripe fruit across her lips and very slowly bit down on the fat, succulent berry, biting off the tip of the oozy fruit.

"Ummmm. Sweet. But not sweet enough."

Mac then took the strawberry and very slowly inserted the drippy fruit into Em's wet, cum-filled pussy. Holding the strawberry by the little green stem, she slowly twirled it inside of the wet flesh, running it lightly up and down the outer lips of Em's pussy. Removing the ripe red berry, Mac brought it up to her mouth, licked it and pushed it between her flushed, swollen lips. Looking at Em with a devilishly divine smile on her face, Mac then chewed it ever-so-slowly and swallowed.

"Ummmmmm" she said, "That was much better..."

Taking another chilled strawberry from the silver bowl, Mac inspected it for size and ripeness and then repeated her sensual maneuver—running the fat, ice-cold berry up and down Em's pussy lips, then inserting it inside, twirling it and coating it with her friend's warm cum. She bit off the tip of the strawberry once more, swallowed it, and then fed the other half of the uniquely-flavored strawberry to Em.

My, my, my, thought Em to herself. I will never eat another strawberry again without recalling this most magnificent erotic gourmet. They ate the entire bowl of strawberries, each one seasoned by the flavors of their own juices. What a day of sex it was ... and it went on till early evening.

MacAlex
MacAlex
24 Followers