Hearts Afire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Convulsion after convulsion, orgasm after orgasm raked your body. You quivered all over—again and again—then the quivering slowed to a series of shudders as the orgasm aftershocks slowed. Both our bodies were bathed in sweat; they glistened and shined in the soft room lighting. Your breathing slowly returned to normal and you had one arm flung across your face. Now only an occasional shudder went through your body. Then, with a sobbing sigh you relaxed—totally spent. Exhausted. I flopped down beside you, cupping one of your beautiful domed breasts, the nipple still hard. You shuddered one last time at my touch.

"Welcome home, hon," I whispered in your delicate ear.

You stretched languidly, turning a beautifully wistful smile to me. Your eyes shined with a content inner warmth and slowly you rolled onto your stomach so that your face was close to mine.

"Thanks. That was worth the wait ...utterly mind-blowing. You haven't lost your touch." I simply smiled back at you. You then wriggled closer so that you could kiss me. Your lips brushed mine so gently. Then your tongue snaked out and flicked back and forth teasing my mouth open—it plunged in, searching out mine. Our lips crushed together. I moaned as you worked yourself up onto my chest and our breasts pressed together. First your hands cradled my head as your tongue explored my mouth, then one hand dropped to caress my breast as you dipped your mouth to my neck, biting and nibbling. Tingles coursed down my spine and I squirmed under you.

I could feel my nipples springing to life—hard and ultra sensitive. Exquisite pleasure blossomed in my groin and centered deep inside my being—a warm glow began to pulsate and radiate up through my entire body. Your touch was bringing me alive inside.

You edged one of your legs between mine. I opened wide for you. You pressed your knee hard to my pussy and moved it round and round—I grunted with pleasure. My hands clenched into fists then clawed the carpet as I felt your mouth leave my neck then begin sucking first one nipple then the other. I felt fingers trace an arabesque down across my stomach. My muscles fluttered under your soft touch. Then the fingers were resting on my mons. You pressed the palm of your hand down over my shaven pussy—first one, then two fingers began rubbing up and down my labia—my juices flowed. I couldn't stop my hips from grinding up against your fingers—my back arched. Fingers dove into my pussy—I gasped—electricity dazzled my senses as I felt my clit uncovered and teased to life. It rose to your touch—a hard ultra sensitive knob.

"OH ... OH ... GEEEEZZZ!" I cried between clenched teeth as your fingers pumped in and out, in and out, well-oiled by my juices. I felt muscles all over my body tightening with excitement. I panted now—short hissing sound. Pressure built under your fingers. Fire boiled inside me—a river of fire raced up from my pussy to my nipples—to behind my eyes. Then I felt your lips caressing the inside of my thighs, leaving a trail of hot sensation wherever they touch my skin. It was all becoming too unbearable. I couldn't stop MOANING. For a second you withdrew your fingers from my pulsating pussy only to replace them with your mouth—your tongue penetrated my flooded well —deep—DEEPER.

"OH ... OH ... OH ... UMMM ... I'M ... I'M ... CUMMING!" Tongue tips flicked between moist lips. My leg muscles began quivering —hips grinding—head tossing back and forth. My hands clawed the carpet. I felt your fingers back inside me moving, pumping faster, FASTER—FASTER. Pressure became unbearable. Your tongue was rasping back and forth over my clit. Your mouth suddenly clamped down over it—sucking.

"OH ... OH ... OOOOHHH!" Orgasm after orgasm burst inside me. I felt my juices squirting out. You kept pumping, urging me on. More fire bolts ripped through me—I couldn't stand it. My back arched high—my pussy faced the ceiling. "GEEEZZUUSSSS!" One last mighty orgasm racked my body and my hips fell back to the carpet. I was blinded with sweat and tears of utter blissful joy.

You cradled me close to you as shudders rippled back and forth through my spent body. I could hardly breathe. We kissed hungrily, savoring each other again, then we both collapsed on our backs. Glazed eyes stared up at a dark ceiling twinkling with a myriad of tiny lights. Noises rushed back to life in the room around us; once again we could hear the water tumbling over the rock ledge into the pool. My heart had slowed, no longer racing crazily around inside my chest. I pulled you to me, cradled your damp head into the crook of my shoulder and we found ourselves drifting off into a welcome sleep.

A butterfly flittered and skipped across one gently rising and falling round breast, touched lightly down on its pinnacle of a nipple. This peak was still so sensitive that even this gossamer touch caused it to raise itself from a languid sleep, nestled in the soft pinkish-brown areola. A ring of gooseflesh accompanied the excitement. I moved to sit up with a sigh and unconsciously touched each nipple, then hefted my weight of my breasts. I hadn't felt this relaxed for so long—funny! I smiled at the thought of the torrid session we both had not that long ago. Sex is so good, I thought to myself. I glanced down at you still asleep, there was a satisfied smile on your face and you were fondling yourself—must be dreaming.

Rising quietly I slipped into the pool. The water was just below body temperature, slightly cool but still refreshing. Ahhhhh ... a sigh escaped my lips. Bliss!!! I laid back and allowed the water to cradle my body, my breasts appeared as twin islands topped with hard peaks. I backstroked towards the waterfall. Gliding up to a specific spot, I positioned myself and with an air of excited anticipation I spread my legs. The stream of water shooting from this side of the waterfall struck my pubis with a hard pulsating pressure—my eyes closed—head fell back. AHHHHH .... ohhhh. The jet of water massaged my pussy like dozens of hungry fingers! I could feel my clit growing stiff and hard. The fire began to build low in my belly—the pleasure grew—traveled down to my toes, tingled them—flooded up to my stomach. My nipples sprang up even harder (if possible). The fire was fully stoked now, consuming every part of me—red waves of pleasure washed behind my eyelids as the ecstasy mounts.

"Whaaaaa........?" I snapped from my reverie. "OHHHHH ...!" The jet of water had suddenly been replaced with your head now buried between my legs. You looked up at me, water dripping from you face, a mighty grin shined back at me.

"You woke me with all your moaning. Why should you have all the fun?". Then you buried your face in my pussy again. "UHHH." Your tongue lashed at my clit—then you were sucking on it hard. THE FIRE WAS BACK! My legs were slung over your shoulders and they began to tremble—my toes curled—then my back tried to arch out of the water but you had my hips in a tight embrace.

"OOOHHHH ... GEEEZZZ ... CUMMM—CUMMIIINNGG! ... I'M CUMMMING ... AHHHHH!" My body stiffened as a finger penetrated my anus. Orgasm after orgasm erupted like a series of volcanic explosions. My brain was dazzled with sensory overload. I could sense rather than feel my juices gushing out of me—into your mouth. Your head bobbed up and down, back and forth as you sucked in my essence. Slowly, ever so slowly the quivering in my body subsided and I relaxed down into the water. You drifted just inches from my eyes, a mischievous smile was on your face.

Suddenly you saw the evil intent in my eyes and made for the pool side. You were half way out of the water when I caught you. I grabbed a leg, pulled, then locked onto your hips—buried my face between your butt cheeks and began reaming you with my tongue. Immediately you quit struggling and you pushed against my face, forcing my tongue deeper. I felt your arse rise as you reached eager fingers to your pussy. A groan sounded as your finger tips searched, then locked onto your clit. Then they set to work vibrating on your clit—rubbing the hot spot in a frenzy. Your short gasps were muffled by the carpet as you buried your face—your fingers were a blur of motion working your clit.

"MMmummph! AHHhh ... SHIIIITttttt! " I sensed the orgasmic onslaught grip your entire frame and I hung on as you began bucking against your fingers. You hissed between clenched teeth as you were rocked by orgasm after orgasm. Then with a loud "AAAHHHh" you flopped forward, totally exhausted. Happily so.

You rolled over onto your back, hands resting on a heaving stomach as you gasped for breath. A quizzical look darted over your face as you noticed me climb out of the pool and disappear into the nearby stand of bamboo. Seconds later I returned, hands behind my back.

"What's up?," you asked as I strolled towards you. In answer I slowly drew my hands from behind me. In each was holding a massive vibrator. I arched an eyebrow as your head dropped back with a GROAN.

I stepped between your legs and eased them wide apart with me feet, then I dropped to me knees. You had a strange wistful smile on your face as you watched my movements, and your eyes twinkled with anticipation. Taking up a bottle of lube juice, I squeezed out a quantity of the slippery oil and wrapped my hand round the massive shaft—it quivered as if it had a life of its own but you realized I'd turned the vibrator on. I ran my hand up and down the shaft sensuously, feeling the soft molding and the distinct veins, then up onto the mushroom head where I then ran my oily fingers round and round the knob. Satisfied that it's lubricated enough, I watched your eyes intently as I placed the vibrating cock against your labia allowing it to send its quivering message into you. A MOAN escaped your lips and your tongue flicked out and licks your lips. You were breathing short, sharp—waiting.

The cock wormed its way into your pussy ... just a little ... then stopped. Then it began to slide—up—and—down—up—and—down your pussy lips, then wriggled in a little deeper. Then deeper—slid up and down between your labia—then nosed its big quivering knob up a little higher to your clit.

"OH ... SHIT ... OH ...!" The oily tip of the cockhead nuzzled against your clit sending a rocket of sensation deep into your very core. Your hips began to grind. "GEEEZZUUUSSSS! ... GIVE IT TO MEEE!" Your voice was husky with desire. "—KEEEEP—DOOING—MEEEEE—PLEEEZZEE!"

I put more pressure on your clit and your hips shot up off the floor as you GROOAAANED and arched your back. Your hands clawed the carpet. Now the huge cock eased out a little. Your hips began to slowly drop. the cock dove—slow—and—steady—into your pussy. You hips shot up again as you felt the massive shaft slide deep—deeper—into you—like a bus into a wet tunnel. then I smiled as I began to rotate the vibrator.

"AAHHHHH ... GGEEEZZZUUUSSSS! ... OOHHHH ... NNNOO! ... YYEEEESSS ... MMOOORRREEE ... DDOOO ... MEEE!"

The cock had a life of its own—twisting—probing—pumping—in —out—in—out—in—out—round, round. Shock waves raced through your whole body. Your head thrashed side to side. I leaned into you now, my grip on the vibrator hard and urgent. I panted and fingered myself. My fingers thrust deep into my own cunt—fingertips curled up searching—searching—till they found that—.

"OOOOHHH ... MMYYYY ... CCCUUMMMIIINNG!"

"I AM ... TOOO!!! ... C-C-CUUMMIIIINNGGG!!"

Our bodies were racked with massive waves of convulsions as orgasm after quivering, mind-blowing orgasm ripped through our very beings. Constellations of stars burst in my mind, eyes screwed tight in exquisite pleasure. I gasped for breath. Then undulating waves of satisfaction as my senses began to relax—gave into the exhaustion—calmness of after-sex bliss.

12