Hearts of Gold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her grin was now his reward. She kissed him and hurried back inside before he could grab her and bring her tight against his erection. Once back at his place he worked on the study plan for the following week. His actions helped relieve the tension in his groin, but it returned ten-fold whenever he thought of Christi and what she'd asked of him.

Ten o'clock was slow in coming; Kyle picked up his phone and dialed Christi's number. She picked up after the first ring. "Hi," she said, without asking who was on the other end of the line.

Kyle liked knowing she had been waiting for him. He was lying on his bed, naked. His cock jutted out from his body. His balls were heavy and weighted with unspent seed. He toyed with the head of his dick as he asked her where she was and what was she doing.

"Well, Brian's in bed and I checked, he is sleeping, so I have my bedroom door closed and locked. I'm lying in bed naked and under the covers staying warm."

Her voice was soft; it caressed him and he imagined her breasts full; her nipples tight and aching for his lips. "I'm lying here naked, the covers are off. I'm already so fuckin' hot for you, my skin is on fire." He heard her chuckle. His cock leaped. Kyle wrapped his fingers around his girth. "I've thought of you all day Christi, thought of your tits. How your nipples felt under my tongue. How you came in your panties. They were soaked weren't they, baby?" he asked as he stroked the full length of his cock.

She swallowed, he heard the sound through the phone. "Yes," she admitted. "I wore them though - all day. I kept feeling the coolness of them against my," she took a deep breath, "pussy and every once in a while I'd touch myself, imagining your hand stroking me." Her breath caught in her throat, as did Kyle's.

"And right now Christi put your hand on your pussy and stroke yourself. Imagine my fingers sliding across your swollen lips," he told her, "while you do that, I'm going to think of your hand holding my cock and I'm going to slowly start rubbing the head with my thumb. I'm looking at my dick. It's so hard and thick. I can almost see you looking up at me as you milk me." He groaned low into the phone.

"I'm so wet Kyle. My pussy is so slippery; my clit it's hard and I'm pulling on it. It feels so good."

"It sounds good, Christi. Are you still under the covers, baby?"

"Sorta. I've moved around some; I'm getting warm," she admitted.

"I bet, kick them off sweetheart. Let me 'see' you naked, openly toying with yourself. I want you to open your pussy lips for me. Okay baby?"

"Okay," she conceded.

"Good; now think of me, replacing your hand with my fingers. I want you to think of your fingers as mine and I want you to put two fingers into your cunt," he licked his lips, "can I call it that, Christi? Can I call it a cunt?"

He heard her whimper. "Mmm, yes, Kyle. I don't care what you call it. You sound so wonderful, right now. I have my fingers inside me. My pussy is so hot; my -- cunt, it's so wet," she told him.

"I wish I were there. I'd be pushing my fingers in so deep, I'd find the spongy spot on the inside, and just play with it. Can you feel what I'm talking about honey?" He heard her moan; he grinned. "You found it didn't you baby. Go ahead, play there, just push and tease it with your fingers. Christi, my cock is leaking pre cum. I'm running it over my dick, letting it coat the head. It's so sticky. I know you've not given head baby, but when you do -- if you do -- I want to watch you lick my cock, and suck on that juice. Fuck baby, my balls are tight. I'm going to play with them; tell me what you're doing."

Kyle listened as she told him she was rubbing her clit and sliding her fingers in and out of her pussy. His breath lodged in his throat as her words became more garbled and her whimpers and purrs turned to lustful sounds of hunger. "That's it baby, fuck yourself for me. Push another finger in and twist them back and forth. Let your nails scrap the walls of your cunt. I'm pumping harder and faster on my dick, imagining you on your knees sucking my cock. I think you'd like giving head, baby. You're body is so ready for loving. I'm glad -- oh fuck Christi -- I so want to slide my cock into your mouth, into your pussy. I want -- oh fuck baby -- are you close?" he gasped.

Christi's voice was inaudible as her fingers worked furiously on her pussy. Kyle imagined her long trimmed digits disappearing into her sex, the nails working the slick surfaces, the pads of her fingers stroking the fleshy walls. He could imagine her pussy collapsing around his cock as he pushed it into her. He groaned her name as heard his own fall from her lips; he shot his seed all over his belly. It dripped onto his hand; another stream spurted out. He moaned, grunted and hissed as he came down from the edge. His eyes were foggy; his mind dulled; Christi's voice came to him in a whisper. Kyle rolled to his side and listened to her breathing return to its own state of normalcy.

"God baby, that was so hot," he told her. Kyle grinned when he heard her giggling softly over the phone.

"My bed sheets are soaked," she admitted to him. He smiled into the phone.

"Had I been there, most of that would be in my belly," he winked to the voice against his ear. She laughed again.

"Kyle, there's something I should tell you and well I'd rather tell you in person, but I'm scared."

He sat up, pulled a blanket over him and listened. "I'm here," he told her when the silence on the other end seemed deafening.

"It's about school. Brian heads back tomorrow and well -- in a way so do I."

"Christi, I understand. You're going to have to be his mom more so now that he's going back to school. I know we won't be able to see each other all the time, and there will be times when you come into the school to pick him up, or for his conferences. I'll be fine with it. I won't let on that we're seeing each other and if you think Brian is going to have a problem keeping our secret, then maybe he won't have to for long. Maybe we're thinking too much on this and it really isn't that big of a deal."

He knew she was worried about what people would say and he was too. "Look baby, we'll take this one day at a time. We'll see each other on the weekends and Monday through Friday we'll just be Mister Simmions the band director, and Miss Marron the college student."

"It sounds so easy when you say it," Christi told him. "I think I could fall easily for Mister Simmions the band director."

Kyle grinned. "I think I'm falling pretty hard for Miss Marron the college student."

"Night Kyle," Christi whispered.

"Night Christi," he answered back.

Kyle closed his phone and stared at the ceiling. His cum had dried against his stomach and his blanket. The idea of showering and washing his bedding didn't sit well on his now exhausted mind. Instead he reached over, turned out his bedside lamp and closed his eyes. Morning rituals would arrive soon enough; he wanted to keep Christi's last confession in his mind for a while, the idea of her falling for him made his lips rise in a smile that belonged on a besotted teenager.

The first week of school went off with few difficulties. For the most part Kyle found himself absorbed into his work and was able to focus on the task at hand and not Christi - that was until seventh period when Brian would come into class. It took a bit of ease dropping on his part, but by the end of the week Kyle felt pretty confident that Brian hadn't told his friends about his aunt dating his teacher. He was surprised at how easy it was to go about his day, make idle chit-chat with his colleagues and groom his students in the fundamentals of music. The weekend came and he spent the first Saturday with Christi and Brian. Sunday morning he worked on his lessons for the week, graded papers in the afternoons and had a nightly phone chat with his favorite girl. The routine was perfect and one he was sure Christi embraced.

The secret affair was moving at a steady speed, one that Kyle enjoyed and he knew from the way Christi was opening up to him sexually that she too was enjoying the attentions. Another week passed, followed by another until soon the first semester was nearing an end and Kyle found himself sitting across the high school band director. "So do you think you can handle my classes for the next six weeks, on top of your own?" the man had asked.

Kyle grinned. "Hell yeah," he told him, "I love working with the young kids, but the idea of working with a few more experienced ones would be a nice break. Don't get me wrong. I love my job and I'm thankful for it -- shocked really. I mean a school this size hiring another band director for just the middle school, it's unheard of and frankly a bit spoiled if you ask me."

The older man laughed. "Yeah, don't get too comfortable. They hired you because they're watching you. If you prove yourself worthy by their standards, it's a bunch of high society pricks that sit on the board, you'll be landing both gigs next year."

His eyes grew wide. "Seriously?"

"Yeah, I'm retiring. They asked me to stay on this year while they played the field with a new director."

"So I'm it?"

"Pretty much. You're the only candidate willing to take the job with such little pay. I don't know the exact number, but I know it's not much. How you make ends meet is beyond me, but the pay will increase substantially when you take over both schools."

Kyle grinned. "Well damn, that makes things a lot easier."

"I bet. Bills suck, don't they."

"Sure, but I was thinking more toward starting a life outside of work. There's this girl --."

"There's always a girl," the old man said, "well you'll be able to provide for her, not in diamonds and pearls, but you'll keep her fed and clothes on her back."

"That's really all I want, that and to take care of her kid."

"A ready made family, huh?"

Kyle watched the high school teacher rise from his chair. "I guess so."

"Well, I've left my study guide for you in the band room and my students know you're taking over, some of the young girls think you're 'hot'," he rolled his eyes, "watch yourself, some of those girls look old enough to -- well, you know what I'm saying."

He chuckled. "I understand, don't worry. I've got my eye on one girl and one girl only and she's got a lot more to offer than some high school student whose hormones are raging," Kyle stood up and offered his hand, "enjoy your vacation and I'll see you back at the end of the semester."

Once he was alone Kyle packed up his belongings and hurried out the door. He thought of the future and what opportunities working with the high school students would offer him. The idea of taking over the position next year was almost mind boggling to him. He wasn't worried about failing; he had ideas of grandeur dancing around in his head; the school hadn't won a marching band competition in years, and had recently debated on ending the tradition all together. Hopefully new blood would be the cure. He also thought of Christi and Brian. Kyle would be lying if he said he hadn't thought of making their arrangement more permanent. Christi had been a constant presence since he met her. He thought of her night and day and knew without a doubt she had to be a part of his life --- forever.

He slipped into the driver's seat of his car and turned on the engine. Kyle left the middle school parking lot and drove across town to the high school. Once there he quickened his steps, hurried up the stairs and entered the building. He was familiar with the layout, having taken a tour of the campus when he had taken the position as middle school director. He had thought it was just common courtesy, but perhaps there had been more to it than that. Kyle didn't care, nor did he wish to dwell on it. The weekend was upon him and that meant Christi and Brian. He hurried down the hall, passing a few students he thought he recognized; a couple of teachers nodded a greeting or two to him, but for the most part Kyle's arrival went unnoticed.

Inside the band room he found the folder that had been left for him. He picked it up and left the room, pausing when he heard laughter from around the corner. He waited for the group of giggling school girls to pass, as they did one stood out among the group. Kyle stumbled against the door frame of the band room as Christi stopped and stared at him. Another girl stopped with her, laughed openly and grabbed Christi's arm. "Christi," the girl said before pulling at her.

The rest of the girls stopped as well; all eyes turned to stare openly at Kyle and their friend. "You okay, Chris?" another girl asked.

He watched Christi's face pale further; she turned away, glanced back and swallowed. "Sorry, I just thought of something and," she looked up at Kyle, "I'm sorry."

"You're such a dork," her friend said, pulled on her arm again and urged the others forward. "Let's go ladies!"

Kyle watched the group round the corner and disappear. He staggered back into the band room, closed the door and leaned against the wall. His head pounded; his breath became lodged in his throat. The churning acids in his stomach threatened to expel and his mind refused to comprehend what had just happened. When his knees buckled, Kyle found himself on the floor, his back to the wall and his head shoved between his legs.

She found him like that. He knew she'd entered the room, closed the door behind her and was standing beside him, staring at his bent head. Her fragrance filled the room; he saw her shoes, followed her legs up to her hips, continued up the path to her breasts; he closed his eyes took a deep breath and looked at her face. Tears were falling as Christi studied him. "I'm sorry," she told him.

Her words came to him through a dense fog of confusion and despair. "How old are you?" he asked her.

"I'm eighteen. I'm a senior -- a full-time student, studying general education classes -- the same classes all high school seniors have to study to earn a degree."

Her tone was flat; the sound monotone. Kyle pushed his fingers through his hair. Your birthday is in January, so you were eighteen when we met?" he asked.

"Yes," she told him, "it's okay. You won't get in trouble for rape -- if that's what you're worried about."

Kyle's laughter was heavy and anything but jovial. He rose from the floor, took several steps away and when she moved to close the distance he raised his hands to ward off her approach. "Don't Christi," he warned her. "I don't even know what to say or how to process this right now," he admitted. Kyle stooped down and picked up the folder he had come to pick up before he'd run into the group of students. He pushed past Christi and left the room; an apology fell from her lips again as he closed the door.

Back at home Kyle sat on his couch. His phone had been vibrating most of the evening; he'd ignored it, choosing instead to have cold pizza for supper followed by two bottles of beer. As the liquid slid down his throat he thought of Christi and the wine they'd consumed the first night they'd eaten together. He had also provided her with wine coolers and mix drinks full of vodka and sometimes whiskey. Kyle chuckled to himself. He had thought her close to being legal, but she was far from it. Her age had plagued him all evening. His job was now in jeopardy. If the affair was discovered than his reputation would never recover. "Over before it even begins," he muttered to himself, before pushing off the couch and heading to the shower.

Under the welcoming heat of spraying water Kyle found his thoughts traveling to Christi's laughter, smile and the way her face looked ashen and pale when she saw him. She was just as stunned as he was, but how could she be? Surely she knew that there would come a time they would cross paths outside of teacher conferences and middle school concerts. Had she been so naive as to think that he would never have need to visit the high school? Granted he hadn't had to yet, not until today, but they had a whole year ahead of them, had she not thought once that it was bound to happen? What had she been planning this whole time? Was she simply enjoying the attentions of an older man? Had she been waiting to end up in his bed, cry foul and make him find ways to pad her grades when it came time for graduation? Was she so deceptive that when they broke up she would ruin him -- claiming he'd forced himself on her in a threatening manner? The more Kyle thought about her motives the angrier he became.

The shower ended as quickly as it had begun. He dried off, pulled on his clothes and grabbed his phone. Christi's voice came through loud and clear. "Go take Brian to Luke's; I don't care what fuckin' excuse you give, but I want him out of the house while we hash this out."

"Okay," she whispered.

Kyle drove around town, forcing his anger to settle into a deep thud in his chest. His knuckles had been white as he gripped the wheel, but now as he pulled into Christi's drive, they were a normal shade of peach. He took a deep breath when he saw her standing at the door. She was just as beautiful as she had been the day he met her; she was also just as scared as she had been when he saw her that afternoon. Kyle refused to feel guilty as he turned the car off and left the vehicle in her drive. He walked up the stairs, passed her and headed to the kitchen; he sat quietly until she joined him. When she sat down he stared at her for several long seconds. "Talk," he finally told her; he didn't trust himself.

She took a deep breath. "I'm eighteen. When Brian's parents died, mine were going to pull him out of school, it was summer break and they figured it would be okay, he'd adjust. He would have too, but I didn't want him to have to and really they didn't either. He'd lost his mom and dad and now we were going to take his friends away. I offered to finish my senior year up here and take care of him. Mom and dad argued, but eventually they agreed; we made arrangements with the courts, the school, the lawyers -- you name it -- they were involved. It's legal. I am his guardian, but I do have to keep my nose clean."

He said nothing as she went through the background story about how she wasn't too worried about where she finished school; high school was just a means to an end. She had friends that she stayed in touch with, but she wasn't a popular girl by anyone's standards and had actually found the move to be exciting and a challenge.

"Playing house," he muttered adding "complete with the older man to make it all seem real."

"It wasn't like that," she told him. He lifted a brow and waited. "I met you and it was like the world stopped spinning. I knew right away that you didn't realize I was only eighteen, nor did you realize I was in school. I led you to believe what you wanted to believe, and I don't care what you think Kyle -- you wanted to believe everything I was willing to feed you, or selectively leave out. You hinted at my age, but never came out and asked me. You assumed I was in college, I never confirmed it. You never asked me about my classes, or about my friends; you never bothered to see what assignments I had for the week, and not once did you ever ask where my text books were, or who my college professors were, nor did you ask what they were like. You were 'playing house' just as much as I was -- but really Kyle, it wasn't playing, not for me and I doubt it was for you either."

Silence filled the room. Kyle tried to understand all she'd said, to see the logic in her words. He shook his head. Could this girl across from him, really be as mature as he was? Was he even remotely mature enough to comprehend what she was saying? Had he been blind to her age from the beginning? Had he suspected her not being what he thought, so he made her want he wanted? Kyle pushed away from the table and moved to the fridge. He opened it and grabbed a beer. A bottle of wine from last weekend looked back at him. "Where do we go from here?" he asked. He closed the refrigerator and looked at her.