Hearts on Fire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,615 Followers

So there it was! Both women were interested in going, but were afraid of what the other might think. They looked at Marie and told her that they'd go for a walk and talk about it. After making sure that they were indeed both interested and that they would still go home together after the party, the girls decided to accept the invitation. They also figured that if they felt too uncomfortable, they could just go home and try to forget about the experience.

Sam and Sally found Suzie and told her that they would come at least for a little while and then would make up their minds whether to stay or go after things got started. Suzie said she was thrilled that they'd come and was sure that they'd have a very good time. As they were separating, Sally asked: "What do you wear to one of your parties Suzie?"

"Well, I suggest that you wear something like a sundress that can be taken off easily so you don't wreck your clothes. Sexy underwear also are always in good taste, if you catch my drift," she replied with a little smile. The girls giggled and went back to Marie and Deb to tell them the news. They were both excited and nervous, but they knew that they were about to experience something that might change their relationship.

December 30

Sam woke up to a feeling of wetness between her legs. She had a moment's panic then realized that it also felt really good and she spread her legs wider. Without even opening her eyes, she moaned: "Good morning lover; what a way to start the day." The girl at her crotch looked up for a second and blew her a kiss and went back to licking her pussy. It was so decadent: lying on her back, being orally pleased by a sexy young woman! She thought she could spend a long time doing this, until the young woman started seesawing two fingers in her pussy and began strumming her clit with her tongue. Sam's whole body just tightened up and then let go in a delicious orgasm. Pulling her lover up to her face, Sam licked her pussy juices off Sally's face. She then rolled Sally on her back and started fingering her while she bent down to suck on her nipples. Sally was primed and came very quickly, tightening her thighs around Sam's hand. They then cuddled and fell back asleep.

For the rest of the day, the girls were a bit on edge because they were thinking of the party they would be going to that evening. They went shopping for clothes, but couldn't get into it. When they walked in the Old Town though, they held hands like many other lesbian couples and felt an amazing freedom. When they passed by an adult toy store, Sally stopped and pulled at Sam's hand and said: "Are you going to come in with me, to buy that two-headed dildo like you promised?"

Sam hesitated a bit, but she had said that she would, so she let Sally pull her into the place and they started looking around. What a shock! Everywhere, there were simulated cocks, dildos, anal toys, artificial pussies, sexy costumes, movies on just every sexual theme you could think of, and some you didn't even suspect existed! The place was also packed! There were men and women, alone or together, behaving perfectly normally, handling the packages like they were looking at just ordinary store items. The girls were quite embarrassed at first, but found several versions of what they were looking for and eventually picked a long, black toy with a cock head at each end.

Once they had that picked out, Sam asked Sally to wait for her outside, as she wanted to look at something else. Sally was about to ask what it was, but decided to be patient and then left. Sam came out 15 minutes later with a bag and told Sally that she'd find out about it later.

They spent the afternoon sunning by the Condo pool as time ticked by very slowly. As they were finally getting ready to leave, Sally and Sam looked at each other and both said simultaneously, "Are you sure about this?" and broke out into a nervous laughter. "If it's too weird, we can leave quickly baby," Sally said.

They had both decided that they would take Suzie's suggestion to heart, and decided to look sexy. If they were going to a sex party, then they would look like they belonged! They both pulled on white thong panties and bras that accentuated their cleavages. Then they pulled their sundresses over their lace underwear; Sam's dress was blue with white flowers and Sally's was white with blue flowers ... both dresses fit the women very snugly, emphasizing their sexy asses and long smooth legs. They zipped each other up and then stepped into stiletto heels. Then they gave each other a nervous kiss and hand-in-hand, walked down to meet their taxi.

When they arrived at Suzie's house, the party looked like any other get-together, except that all of the 30 or more guests were women. The house was a large, traditional Key West house with two floors and a pool at the back with the backyard was fenced in and quite private. Suzie welcomed her guests and directed them to the large kitchen where there were drinks and snacks. The girls got themselves a glass of wine, found Marie and Deborah in the living room and started to chat. Sally and Sam saw Cathy and Laurie on the deck outside and went over to greet them. Sam eventually relaxed with her friends and lost a bit of her nervousness.

Around 9:30, someone yelled "Pool volleyball!" and a cheer went up with the younger members of the crowd. About eight women moved over to the pool and started stripping naked and jumping in. Sally was following Laurie and Cathy to the deck chairs and then stopped to look back at Sam. Sam knew that the party had begun and she waved at her lover and blew her a kiss, knowing that things could change forever between the two of them after the night's activities. Still she was determined to grasp the opportunity that she and Sally had been given, and was also determined to see it through.

As was expected, the game turned into a raucous game of grab ass, with every liberty taken by the players to feel up their teammates and competitors, either underwater, or above the surface. Nobody was keeping score and the rest of the crowd was gathered around the pool cheering the players on and making rude comments about the activity going on. Kisses were being exchanged, hands lingered between legs and on breasts and the odd moan was heard. Eventually, the pool activity ended and the players came out to dry themselves with big towels that Suzie had provided.

Sally was dripping wet when she went to Sam to give her a big kiss and hug, getting her lover wet. She then whispered that her friends told her that the real action was going to start in the den in a few minutes. She looked at Sam closely and said, "Sweetie, are you still ok with this? I'm having fun, but I'll go home with you right now if this is going to upset you."

Sam thought about how much she loved that girl and the concern she was showing. She had to admit that she found the volleyball game quite exciting and she knew that she and Sally were going home together later. She decided to make sure that Sally had a good time and told her that the game had turned her on.

"You got turned on!" yelped Sally, "I was being mauled in there and I'm dripping wet inside and out." Sam laughed, pulled her lover in by her ass and gave her a deep French kiss. "Go get'em lover," she whispered and then let her loose. Sally blew her a kiss and went off with the other wet, towel-covered women into the den. Sam turned to Marie with a little look of worry, but Marie told her that they would go in themselves in a few minutes.

"Let them get started." she said excitedly, "and we'll see how they're doing".

Ten anxious minutes later, Sam couldn't wait anymore and went to the playroom. What a sight greeted her! She first saw six women, including Sally, on the floor in a circle trying to arrange themselves head-to-pussy in a daisy chain. There was a great deal of giggling as they tried to sort out who went where. Once in a while there would be a moan as a tongue would lick a clit, but it took a long time before some organization was arranged and serious pussy licking action was going on. Sam could see Sally lavishing attention on Cathy's clit, while her own left leg was straight up in the air, allowing another girl to pleasure her. The daisy chain simply looked highly erotic and decadent.

While this was setting up, other groups of two to four women were looking on, in various stages of undress stroking themselves or their partners. In a large chair in the corner, Suzie was sitting with her legs spread out on the arms, looking over her domain. In front of her, a blond head with hair tied in a ponytail was noisily bobbing up and down and licking the hostess' crotch.

Looking over the scene, Sam felt someone come up behind her and cup her breasts over her dress. She then felt lips nuzzling her ear and neck and heard Marie whisper, "What do you think? Enjoying the view?"

Once she got her wits about her, Sam ground her ass back into her friend and hummed her approval. Marie concentrated on teasing the nipples through the dress material and bra, while Sam just enjoyed the decadence of the situation. She then turned around into Marie's arms and started French kissing with her, running her hands up and down her friend's back and ass. It was only the second woman she had ever kissed. While she decided she liked the way Sally kissed better, Marie certainly knew how to kiss as well. A minute later, Sam felt another pair of hands on her ass and then felt another set of lips on her neck.

"If you're going to make out with my girlfriend," she heard Deb whisper in her ear, "I think that we better take this party to a bedroom upstairs".

Sam just went with it. She was so turned on by the scene in the den, and by Marie and Deb's hands and lips that she was just aching to get involved somehow. Now she was going to see what making love with other women was like. Marie and Deborah pulled Sam upstairs and found an unoccupied bedroom and both women started slowly undressing Sam. Marie pulled down the zipper to Sam's dress exposing a white lace bra and thong panties. "Oh nice!" exclaimed Deb, as she ran her hands over Sam's bare ass. She then got down on her knees and kissed and licked her ass as she was pulling the thong down. Deb's hand then went up to Sam's crotch and started teasing the labia and anus.

Sam was going mad with desire. Never had she even considered having two women making love to her at the same time. It was almost overwhelming her sexual senses. When Sam had only her bra left on, she began to remove Marie's dress. She began fondling Marie's breasts. Marie's breasts were small but fit nicely into her hands. She found out that they were very sensitive when she began to tweak the very hard nipples. Marie sighed and pulled Sam face to her chest where lips joined fingers to tease and stimulate.

Deborah got off her knees and undid Sam's bra, releasing her breasts. She then reached around and began cupping them and gently pinching the nipples. Sam was in heaven and said so.

"If you think that this is hot," murmured Marie, "wait until we get you on the bed." With that, she pulled away from Sam's lips and dragged her to the bed. As Deb was undressing herself, Marie lay Sam down, knelt beside her and started diddling her clit and sucking on a nipple. Sam felt the mattress move down and then Deb was doing the same thing to her on the other side. Sam was blown away; two women were driving her to a sexual plane that she never knew existed. She spread her legs as widely as she could and started humping herself against the teasing hands.

"Oh, God," she gasped as fingers and tongues drove her to distraction. She knew that if they kept this up very long she would climax. She warned them, saying in a halting voice, "You two are going to ... to ... make me cum ... if ... if you keep that up."

The answer from both women was a determined moan. Suddenly Deborah crawled between her legs as Marie continued to work on her breasts. When her mouth touched Sam's pussy she went over the top.

"Oh, yesssss!!!" Sam gasped as a strong climax rushed through her. She was barely able to catch her breath as the combination of the incredible stimulation of her nipples and the tongue lapping her clit drove her mad. The two women didn't slow down when her climax ended. Instead they kept at it, Marie and Deborah shifting places. They worked on her until she climaxed a second and then a third time.

Her tormentors weren't stopping, but Sam needed to participate. "Please," she gasped, "I need a pussy to lick. Please let me lick someone's cunt."

Marie got up on one elbow, looked down and said: "Sam, I never, ever expected to ever hear those words coming out of your mouth. I can't believe the transformation of someone we used to call 'Goodie-two-shoes'."

"If you want some pussy, we have plenty for you," said Marie. With that she got up and carefully straddled Sam's head, facing the woman's feet. Sam grabbed her hips and quickly pulled Marie down to where she could taste her pussy.

Before she took a lick though, Sam had another good look at the pussy above her. It looked different from Sally's in that the inner labia stuck out much more, making her think that she would have to spend more time teasing them. Marie wasn't completely shaved either, as she had a little landing strip leading to the shaved lips. It sure looked sexy and edible though. She pulled the hips down further, stuck her tongue out and started lavishing her attention on her friend's womanhood. Marie expected this and held her place by holding onto Sam's breasts and playing with her nipples.

As she was getting into her cunt licking, Sam felt her legs being lifted and separated. She then realized that her legs were being lowered onto Deb's shoulders, which could only mean.... Yes!! Deb was licking her again! Oh wow!! Sam was in heaven! She gave as good as she got. This was raw sex and she loved it! They went on for about ten minutes until Marie exploded onto Sam's face, rubbing her open pussy hard on the woman below her. Sam also went over the edge, crushing Deb's head between her thighs and deluging her face with her juices.

When Deborah pulled away, her face was totally soaked but she was smiling. "Wow, I never ate a pussy that could squirt so much juice." Deborah then climbed back up into the bed and nestled herself between the other two women who began licking Sam's juices off her face.

Sam was still charged up! This session didn't tire her out at all, and just got her more excited. She then realized that Deb hadn't gotten off yet, and in her horny state of mind decided to fix that. She slid off the bed and assumed the same position that Deb was in a few moments ago. She lifted and spread the dark haired woman's legs, placed them on her shoulders, and then went to work on her second new pussy of the night. While Sam orally loved Deb, Marie was kissing her and teasing her nipples, running her hand from one breast to the other.

Sam didn't bother to look and compare this new pussy. She just went straight to work, opening the labia with her fingers and alternating her tongue between the cunt hole and the clit. Cunt, now there's another good Anglo-Saxon word, she thought as she was reaming Deb out. Sam twisted her fingers around and rubbed that little rough spot just a couple of inches into the vagina. She then got the satisfaction of feeling Deb tense. A few seconds later Deb was screaming in orgasm.

After kissing and licking Deb's pussy gently for a minute or so more, Sam sat back on her heels and looked at her two friends who were cuddling and kissing each other. She realized that she was very thirsty and still a bit antsy, so decided to leave them to each other. She climbed up and kissed them gently on the cheek, then grabbed her clothes and shoes and went looking for a bathroom to tidy up. As she walked down the stairs, she noticed that everyone was nude or just wearing sexy under things, so instead of getting dressed she just washed her face, fixed her hair, and stashed her dress in a corner of the living room.

In the kitchen, she poured herself an ice tea to quench her thirst and turned in time to see Sally coming in. Sally's face lit up when she saw Sam and she came up to her lover and gave her a full tongue kiss while rubbing her naked body on her friend's. "How are you doing, sweetie?" she asked. "Any regrets?"

Sam was getting rather distracted by Sally's knee which was now coming up between her legs, so she put her glass down, wrapped her arms around Sally and told her that she had a great time with Marie and Deb, but that she was now looking forward to going home with her lover.

"That sounds good to me too," agreed Sally. "Why don't we go find the hostess and figure out how to get a taxi back home?"

They finished their drink and went off to find Suzie. The hostess was in the playroom talking to a naked woman that they hadn't seen before. Suzie was wearing a waist-high, see-through black peignoir, which was open at the front, exposing most of her breasts as well as her ass and shaved pussy. Sam thought that her outfit made her look more naked then if she was totally nude. They joined the two and eventually asked Suzie how they could return home.

Suzie said that she'd call a cab, and then asked the girls if they had a fun time. Both agreed that they had an awesome time and that they hoped to be invited for next year's party.

Suzie looked at them with a smile and said, "There is a tradition here that if you want to be re-invited, you have to give the hostess an orgasm during the evening. It's my way of making sure that you're compatible with our crowd, and I also like lots of orgasms," she added laughingly.

Sam looked at Sally who returned an amused look; each raised an eyebrow and nodded their heads. Sam came up to Suzie and dropped her hand so that it was between the hostess' thighs and began teasing the pussy slit and kissing her lips. Sally approached her from behind and got her hands inside the peignoir and began teasing Suzie's breasts and nipples. She was simultaneously rubbing her crotch slowly into the woman's ass, forcing it into Sam's hand.

"Oh! You two are really good!" she moaned, "I love being double-teamed".

Sam then got on her knees and started licking where the thighs met the crotch, while teasing the outer labia. Suzie lifted one leg and put her foot on a coffee table to give Sam more room. Sally stayed behind her, playing with the breasts and holding her up. Sam got very turned on while on her knees. She couldn't believe it after all the orgasms she had experienced already.

Suzie couldn't take much more of that treatment while standing, so the girls guided her to a sofa and had her lay down. One leg lay against the couch back and the other one was splayed open, giving Sam a good access to the treasure. She bent down into her third new pussy that night and used everything that she had learned in the last few months to tease and tantalize the horny hostess.

Sally wasn't idle at this time. She leaned over Suzie from behind her head, and took her breasts into her mouth. Suzie didn't last long under that attack and came violently spurting juice into Sam's avid mouth.

Sam was going frantic by now; she was just so horny! She dragged herself up onto Suzie and rubbed her pussy hard on the recovering woman's thigh. Suzie was in heaven. "Cum on me!" she rasped, "Cum on my thigh," as she rubbed Sam's nipples. Sam adjusted herself further, opened up her labia with her fingers and rubbed against the smooth leg for less than a minute until she came, screaming, "Ohhh, god!" Collapsing on Suzie who started stroking her back, she thought, I can't believe it! I just masturbated myself on a woman's thigh until I came, in a room full of people. What will they think of me? The answer came rather quickly as scattered applause was heard, thanking Sam for the show she had just put on. She was incredibly embarrassed, but also secretly thrilled!

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,615 Followers