Hearts on Fire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,615 Followers

Sam quietly crept up the stairs and was able to peek into her bedroom without being seen and saw a tableau that she knew immediately was going to change her life for the better. There was Larry, naked, feet on the floor and bent over the edge of the bed. Behind him was a handsome young man, equally naked, seesawing his cock out of Larry's ass. "Come on stud," Larry yelled, "harder than that. Come on!"

Sam was flabbergasted! She never suspected Larry of being gay, but there was the proof and she thought that perhaps this might have been an important reason to explain their lackluster sex lives. She watched the two rutting men for another minute and then quietly returned downstairs as she figured that there was no point ruining Larry's afternoon just yet. She shut the door to the kitchen, made herself a cup of tea and called Sally's cell number. There was no answer so she simply left a message: "Hi sweetie," she spoke, "I think that our troubles just got solved. I'll call you later tonight after I've dealt with things. Love you!"

EPILOGUE

Sam and Larry had their long talk later that afternoon. Larry was extremely upset about his secret being exposed, but then calmed down a bit when Sam also confessed her love affair with Sally. They both realized that it was to their personal advantage to try to work out an arrangement that would let them be true to their own selves, while keeping the outside world ignorant of their personal lives.

After talking to their lovers, Sam and Larry told the neighbors that they were renting out their unused basement apartment to a nice young couple who would help them maintain the property and look after things when they were away on business travel. Inside the house though, Samantha and Sally and Larry and Malcolm maintained parallel households, though sharing a kitchen and sometime sharing meals.

This situation obviously couldn't last for long, so a year later, Larry managed to find a position at a larger college located in a big city and where his sexual orientation wasn't an issue. He and Sam divorced and she stayed behind, keeping the house. By this time, Sally had graduated and had gotten a job as an administrator at the college and gradually their neighbors, friends and colleagues realized that Sam and Sally were a couple and their status was just accepted. When friends asked about their relationship, the girls would say that they were a "just boring, monogamous, lesbian couple" and then under their breath, and to each other they'd add "364 days a year".

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,615 Followers