Hearts Upon the Sea Ch. 03

Story Info
The lovers grow closer as danger looms on the horizon.
3.4k words
4.76
10.8k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere in a far off part of the ocean...

"Apology accepted... First mate Needa..." The tall darkly clothed figure walked past the dangling body held upright only by a hangman's noose, tipping the long brim of his hat at it then turning so suddenly the rest of the crew around him snapped to attention without hesitation. As his eyes looked over the crew none of them dared look directly at his gaze, fear keeping their eyes downcast all except for one. "Mr. Grieger... step forward..."

Standing a good seven feet tall the lumbering, tall dark skinned man stepped forward, his eyes alert and full of a fierce cunning like those of a predator constantly looking for prey. Short cut dark brown hair peaked out from around the edges of the bandanna he wore, a white skull and cross bones adorning its gray coloring and the man looked down at his captain with a slight grin. Imposing as he was powerful, Grieger saluted and bowed his head to the captain, the only person on the ship he considered worthy of his respect. "Aye my captain... What do you wish of me sir?"

"She has escaped us and I want her back... All of my plans will be ruined if she is not returned to my side within the week. Go now First mate Grieger, take as many men as you need, but bring Aliha back to me alive and unharmed in three days..." The Captain suddenly turned around and Grieger did not flinch as he heard the sound of a sword being drawn and saw the flash of silvery metal streak just past him. The rest of the crew took a step back out of fearful reflex and watched as the sword cut cleanly through the thick rope of the hangman's noose, sending Needa's body plummeting into the ocean from where it had been hanging over the side of the ship. "Do not fail me or you shall follow his lead... First mate Grieger..."

"Yes captain Morgan, I shall not fail you." Captain Morgan simply nodded then turned walking to his quarters and Grieger grinned as his eyes were filled with even more wild deadly energy. It had been so long since the last time the Captain had given him orders to hunt and he intended to enjoy every moment of the chase. He hoped that someone would stand in the way of his prey for it had been a long time since he tasted the blood of his enemy, savoring it as they screamed in agony.

Captain Morgan slammed the door shut to his private quarters, taking off his hat and revealing a face so beautiful and elegant it almost seemed more like that of a woman's than a man's. At a passing glance he could easily have been mistaken for a woman, but those who knew him would dare not say such unless they wished to welcome death. Golden tinged fiery red hair flowed into a long ponytail reaching the middle of his back and ice cold steel blue feminine eyes examined all the precious treasures within. He had acquired them through hundreds of pirating raids upon ships, but at the moment none of them were worth anything compared to the value of Aliha.

Walking over to a table he picked up a simple looking choker, elegant black lace with silvery pieces of metal curved into rune like letters placed along it shimmering in the low candle light along with the large sea blue gem in the center of it. The gem began to glow a little, weakly illuminating the cabin in blue for a moment before fading back to the dull navy like color, leaving Morgan glaring at it wickedly. Soon it would be ready, just a few more days until it finished its cycle then he could use it, use it to bring him everything he could desire. But it still lacked one key element, one that had now eluded him thanks to the inept foolishness of the late Needa.

"Aliha... You are mine and I will have you back regardless of what you do or how far you try to run. Our daughter is waiting for you darling, she is so sad you left her behind..." The smile emerging upon Morgan's face was colder than the northern most seas and then he started to laugh, a low chuckle at first that grew until it became a roaring wicked laugh which echoed through the ship. It sent shivers down the spines of most of the crew, they knew when the Captain laughed like that he was truly mad with anger at someone or something, and they all hoped none of them were the one he was upset with. Even the creatures swimming the waters around the boat darted away as the wicked evil laugh sounded through the depths of the ocean like a tide of ill will streaming through the waves.

"Hey... Are you ok Aliha?" Marc lowered the cooked fish on the stick he was eating for a moment seeing Aliha suddenly stiffen then look out over the waves, her tentacles loosening from around Marc's waist for a moment. There was a haunted look of fear in her eyes for only a second before she snapped out of it then smiled softly towards Marc and shaking her head she leaned herself back up against him, human arms wrapping around his.

"Sorry I just thought I heard something strange for a moment... but I must have been imagining things." Aliha giggled happily, her tentacles once again stroking their way along Marc's body, softly touching all over Marc with such loving sweet tenderness. Taking the stick from his hand, she playfully placed it to the side before moving herself into his lap, her naked body pressing to his own, firm full breasts warm and heavy upon Marc's chest she leaned into him. Marc smiled down at her, but still something felt off in his heart, something was worrying her and he felt Aliha nuzzle her face sweetly into his neck the warmth of her entire being upon his making his heart throb.

"Aliha... This feels wonderful sitting here with you, but there is somewhere I would like to take you. " Marc smiled as he spoke, but then he noticed that look came across Aliha's face and she looked away from him to try to hide it. Even her tentacles seemed to be fidgeting with anxiety at his words and Marc knew something about what he said had upset her somehow. Thinking for a moment, Marc smiled softly before moving, shifting Aliha off his lap surprising her as he did then standing up over her reaching out with his hand. "Let's go for a swim in the ocean, I wish to visit your home first before we go to mine."

"Ah uh ok!" That smile returned almost instantly, her hand reaching out for his shyly and the moment they connected Aliha felt relief wash over her. His touch, the way her hand felt in his own told Aliha all she needed to know, he would not betray, not harm her and she stood upon her tentacles pressing Marc's hand to her chest . "I will show you my home, the sweet embrace of the warm oceans here!"

Laughing happily, the pair make their way into the ocean, then Aliha pulled Marc to her just before they dived under the water, kissing him deeply. That's when he felt something strange during the kiss and before he could pull away to ask Aliha what she was doing, he felt her tentacles hold him tight to her body. It felt like something was being forced down his throat and for a moment he had a hard time breathing, making his body squirm roughly with panic.

Aliha smiled a little loving the way he struggled in her tentacles like fish would when she grabbed them and her body became excited, tightening her grip upon his body. Her tentacles clutched him tightly, the suction cups upon it holding his skin so tight she knew Marc would struggle very little unless he wanted to tear his skin. She continued with what she was doing, breathing deeply through her nose then exhaling something deep down Marc's mouth and through the passages that lead to his lungs until Aliha felt they were full. "That should be good for you my love, teehee."

"Teehee my ass! What did you do to...!" Marc never got to finish his sentence as Aliha dragged him quickly underwater, never giving him a chance to take a breath before hand. He struggled even more wildly, and all he could think of was how his parents had died this way, drowned within the deep cold seas of the north. He struggled wildly within the warm tight hold of Aliha's tentacles, his lungs burning with need for air yet his mind knowing there was none to be had and finally just as he was about to give in a voice echoed in his head.

'It's ok, don't breath with your mouth, just focus on your lungs, taking a breath from them and then expelling from your nose, do not open your mouth love.' Aliha's voice was calm and soothing, a little muffled sounding, but Marc could tell it was her so he listened to her instructions weird as they sounded. Flexing his lungs without actually opening his mouth, he suddenly felt as if he had taken in a deep breath, fresh air fueling his body then exhaling through his nose the end results of breathing. 'I implanted an air bubble made of my special slime, it will allow you to breathe underwater for a time so you can enjoy swimming with me without worry for air.'

It amazed Marc, he had never heard of something like this before and he smiled looking over at Aliha, whom now released him from her tentacles, reluctantly as she had been enjoying his struggles. But before she knew it Marc was pulling her back to him, and with glee Aliha snuggled him right back into her embrace, stroking him lovingly with her tentacles and arms. They spent a minute like that just snuggled together before they finally broke it off and Marc signaled for Aliha to follow him. They swam along the coastal shore and Marc was amazed by how long his air lasted under the water, they passed so many colorful reefs and underwater vistas he never before had time to truly take in.

After some time swimming they came upon an anchored small sail boat and Marc motioned upwards to the surface and Aliha nodded following his lead up to the surface. As they breached the surface Aliha looked curiously at the small ship even as Marc was coughing loudly behind her and she turned swimming over to him. "Just take it easy, I will help you out Marc darling. Once you start trying to breathe normally it pops the air bubbles, just have to cough up the small bits of my slime."

"That... cough... was amazing Aliha! I hope we can... cough... do it again soon." After the coughing died down, Marc turned to Aliha smiling softly at her and seeing her lovely eyes shimmering with such compassion. Moving over to the side of the small sailing boat, marc began to climb up the rope ladder set upon the side until he reached the deck. He turned around to help Aliha up the ladder but she was still there in the water, only the top of her head and her eyes above the waterline. "It's ok you can go ahead and come aboard."

"Um, ok..." Aliha carefully climbed the side of the boat, using her muscular pink tentacles to make her way up it smoothly, then carefully climbing over the edge onto the deck. Marc watched her carefully, something about his boat was bothering, maybe, Aliha had been in some previous encounter with humans on a boat that was unsettling her. Taking action, Marc walked right over to her and swiftly swept her up into his arms even as she struggled against him in a moment of surprised panic, tentacles grasping his arms. "Let me go! Please... I am ok really!"

"No I am not going to let you go, I know something is bothering you so I intend on showing you everything will be ok!" Marc struggled to open the door leading to his cabin below decks with the squirming tentacles prying at his arms, trying to get him to release her. He was sure if she was serious about being free those strong tentacles could easily have overpowered him, but he could almost feel the wild tides of emotions flowing through her. "Just stay still, I promise you everything will be ok!"

Once he managed to get her through the door to his cabin, he immediately pinned her down upon his bed, those tentacles still seeking to push him away even as his hands pressed her own to the bed sheets. Leaning down over the struggling beauty beneath him Marc growled, the feeling of her lovely body pressed to his was turning him on, the warmth, the scent of her was so amazing even as she fought against him weakly. "Welcome home!"

Aliha suddenly stopped struggling against Marc when he shouted those words, her tentacles calming down and just gently wrapping themselves around her love's rugged wet body. She looked up into those deep blue eyes, such a loving warmth and concern for her mixed within their gaze that she instantly felt calm in his embrace. He was not the same, he did not feel the same as the other, such a big difference she could not have imagined and she leaned up kissing Marc deeply upon his lips. "Home... I am home... Home with the one I love. Thank you Marc my darling for welcoming me into your home."

"Not my home anymore Aliha my love, it has become our home honey." Her tentacles curved around his body, all of them stroking him and one of them breaking off to slip its way around his hard cock. Marc moaned at her tentacle stroking him as their tongues softly slowly danced with one another's, and he slipped one of his own hands down directly to the center of the tentacles coming from her lower body. Finding that amazing intimate set of folds down between her squirming tentacles, Marc grins as he presses his fingers into her hearing her gasp loudly and quiver.

"Oh Marc my love! Yes more please!" Aliha moans more, pressing her breasts up against Marc, her hard nipples pressing into his broad strong chest, loving the way it feels as the aching nubs rub around on him. She can feel his wonderful fingers stroking, exploring and seeking to find her clit, so Aliha giggles as she sends a tentacle down to guide his fingers. Eventually after a few more seconds of probing, Aliha arches her body shaking with pleasure as his fingers finally find her sensitive hard bud, rubbing it lightly.

Aliha returns the favor with her tentacles stroking the length of Marc's cock, another one of them rubbing and stroking his balls, coating all in her aphrodisiac slime making them tingle with excitement. Marc gasps with lustful deep breathes as he struggles to maintain some control but he can feel a beastly lust rising within his own body, growing stronger every moment. He leans down moving around to catch one of Aliha's breasts in his mouth, sucking on the pink nipple eagerly while his fingers continue their pleasurable dance within Aliha. "Mmmmmm so damn good Aliha, you are truly a wonderful lover!"

"Now Marc, take me now!" Aliha pushes him back and Marc takes in the view of her supple human upper body, those firm breasts so full and lovely then down to her pink octopus lower parts seeing her tentacles spreading wide to expose her pussy. The moment she did something black sprayed out, landing upon Marc's chest, coating it with the slick ink like substance and he looked at her surprised. "It's my ink... I use it to escape from danger and it also has one other function... I use it to mark the one I wish to claim as the father of my children."

Marc looked stunned, then down at the ink upon his chest as it slowly left streaks along his skin, then looked back up at Aliha who was watching him cooing with anticipation of what action he would take. For a moment he did not move then his hands went into action, fingers taking the ink and drawing symbols upon his chest slowly with it, making Aliha moan with pleasure at the sight. "My people would ink themselves when they found the one they wished to be wed to, these markings mean I pledge my undying love to you Aliha."

"Marc my love! I love you, I love you more than you could ever imagine!" Aliha's tentacles moved with amazing speed, her lust and desire for her beloved Marc once again unchained, wrapping him tightly in her grasp as she pulled him to her. Unable to guide himself into her, Marc was pleased to feel two of her tentacles reach between them making sure his hard thick cock entered her perfectly, both of them crying out loud as they connected intimately.

"Damn I love this, I love you Aliha, I belong to you!" Aliha flipped her love onto his back as she crouched over him, once again taking charge, her beastly lust matching his own as they quivered with delight at being one. The feeling of her undulating slime covered lower body pressing and grinding its way along his hips only served to make Marc's cock throb even wilder within that hot sucking pussy, even his balls now were enveloped within her depths. It was almost too much at once, the aphrodisiac was working its' amazing magic upon his body even as he felt Aliha go through her orgasm, the first of many dozens to come that day.

"We belong to each other my husband, love, mate, and soul! Now cum for me, give me all of your seed over and over!" Marc needed little urging at that point and his cock lurched within Aliha, balls tightening within her as well and she could feel it all, loving it as it happened. The first thick hot spurt of his come landed deep inside Aliha and she could feel her womb practically gobbling it up, unable to get enough of the rich thick potent cream. Her body shaking with absolute pleasure, Aliha orgasms again as she feels more of her lovers cum flood her depths, none of it slipping out as she wriggles around upon him seeking to coax more from his balls.

"Mmmmmmm yes that was so good Aliha my love, but I am sure you want more." Marc grins up at Aliha who has his hands now bound over his head with two of her tentacles even as she continues sucking his cock and balls with her pussy, keeping his cock hard within her.

"Oh yes more and more, but we will take breaks for food, otherwise I think you may run out of that sweet precious cream before I am satisfied completely." Grinning, Aliha leans down to kiss Marc, loving the taste of his lips and tongue, then looks up as a distant rumble echoes through the boat. "Thunder... a storm is brewing, but it sounds like it is far off, more than enough time for us to continue..."

Far on the other side of the raging sea storm, a midnight black boat plunges through the rough seas, the crew driven by fear of the tall imposing figure standing upon the bow. Grieger's body doesn't even waver a little as lightning streaks the skies, waves threaten to capsize the boat, instead he closes his eyes focusing. He can sense it, a very unique demonic aura that can only belong to his prey, faint as it is from the distance between them but it is surely hers. The smile that appears on his face for a second is scarier than the bloodlust within his eyes as he senses he is only a day or two from finding his prey. "Keep to this heading boys and if any of ya think of slackin off I will personally make sure ya get to see the mysteries at the bottom of the ocean when I send yer head down there!"

To be continued...