Hearts Upon the Sea Ch. 04

Story Info
Tragedy happens pulling the lovers apart...
3k words
4.6
9.1k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"From a dream to a nightmare..." Marc whispered to himself as he struggled yet again, trying to get the ropes binding his arms behind his back to budge and only succeeding in making them dig further into his skin. He stopped trying after another wave of pain rippled through his skull, sure that a bruised welt had already formed upon his head where the ugly pirate had slugged him from behind earlier that day just as he had woken up. The shifting of his boat that morning had been more abrupt than normally and he instantly knew as he woke up with Aliha still cuddled up to him someone had boarded his boat. Moments later as he hurriedly tried to wake up Aliha they burst into his cabin, pirates of all shapes and sizes and as he tried fighting them off something slammed into his head from behind.

He grimaced wondering what had happened to Aliha, the last he had seen of her was her trying to fight off four pirates at once until a rather large wicked looking dark skinned pirate appeared behind her slamming a steel harpoon pole against her head with a sickening impact. Struggling again with anger at the thought of the lovely Scylla in danger, Marc growled as the bonds held fast then jumped a little as light suddenly flooded the darkness around him.

"Oi, Greiger, the lil' whelp is awake!" It was some scrawny, dirty looking pirate who peered into the dark cramped storage space of the boat and a moment after he spoke he was joined by a larger figure. Greiger, he was the same one that had knocked Aliha out Marc thought, recognizing him easily from the creepy wicked gaze coming from those dark eyes and something about him chilled Marc to the bone.

"Well ya are a tough one lad, that's fer sure, but we ain't got time to watch over ya and the girly!" Marc caught a glimpse of two pirates hauling Aliha's body just behind Grieger and he struggled wildly with his legs, his arms bound but his legs still free to move. But Greiger leaned in faster than Marc imagined someone as large as he was could move and the impact of that heavy boot on his face bloodied Marc's nose while at the same time sending him sprawling back to the ground in pain. "Feisty too I see, well you better save that energy 'cause when the cap'n finds out you been messing with his girl you are in fer some rough seas!"

The door slammed shut as the echoes of laughing from above crashed over Marc's ears just as the sound of the rough seas around the boat pressed against its hull loudly. They traveled for what felt like hours and during those hours Marc worked his brain trying to figure some way to escape with Aliha, but eventually he felt the thump of the boat brushing alongside something else as it was probably docking somewhere. Shuffling footsteps and the dull echoes of the pirate's voices were the only things Marc could hear for a long time until finally large heavy set footsteps approached him.

The hatch opened to reveal the ugly grinning mug of Greiger who quickly reached down grabbing at Marc only to receive a swift kick that barely missed his out stretched hand. The same hand that dodged the kick reacted quicker than Marc could have imagined and he felt a steel like grasp upon his ankle making him groan in pain as it squeezed tightly, more than likely bruising the area it grasped. Then with a grunt, Greiger yanked Marc upwards out of the small hold then slammed him onto the open deck of the smaller boat making him yell out in pain. "Ok lil' fella, it's time fer ya ta meet da Cap'n and you better be on yer best behavior!"

"Like hell and what happened to Aliha!?" That outburst earned Marc a stiff punch to his gut nearly making his empty stomach give up what little contents it had and he coughed loudly before Greiger grunted hauling Marc back to his feet. The skies above Marc were colored grey with storm clouds and the distant rumble of thunder still could be heard from the storm they passed through and even more imposing was the massive black ship they were nestled against. It stood taller than any other sailing ship he had ever seen and Marc could see its huge grey colored sails fluttering slightly in the wind as it rocked only slightly even in the rough seas. The next moment though Greiger hauled him to his feet and with a sword pointed into Marc's back pressed him towards the rope ladder leading high upwards to the main deck of the large pirate ship before him.

A few minutes later Marc was pushed down upon the immense black wood main deck of the ship and right before a large group of scurvy looking pirates who immediately parted to the side when an imposing figure began making its way through their midst. Captain Morgan wore clothing colored in a charcoal black, but this wavering fiery red hair shimmered with golden highlights running through it, tempered by the steely ice cold gaze of his powerful eyes. "So... My first mate tells me you are the young rascal who decided to taste of my lost forbidden fruit..."

"You're talking about Aliha... Where the hell is she!?" A hushed silence came over the group of pirates gathered around him, a sign Marc had said the wrong thing and a moment later that proved true as his face was slammed to the deck of the ship by Greiger. A thin slight grin appeared upon Morgan's face and he waved to Greiger indicating to let the boy up and Greiger slowly lifted his foot off the back of Marc's head, unhappy he was not allowed to stop the boy's face into the wood further.

"You are a brave one little boy, but let us see how well your bravery lasts. Greiger, unlock his bonds and hand him a sword..." For a moment Greiger stared back at his captain and a question began to form on his lips, but the moment those icy cool blue eyes pierced his own dark ones Greiger silenced himself. Marc looked around searching for any sign of Aliha even as the tight fitting binds on his wrists were cut free and he looked to them seeing that they were nearly rubbed raw from his struggles. The next second a sword plunges into the deck before him, a rusty old looking blade on it still sharp enough though to easily cut flesh and Marc stares at it for a moment.

"Take it boy and stand up!" The sharp lash of Captain Morgan's tongue whipped Marc of his hesitation and with a grim look of determination he grabbed the sword using it as leverage to stand up on his feet and yanked it free from the deck. It felt strange in his young hands, he was unfamiliar with the ways of a sword having spent his life as a simple fisherman and yet something in his blood tingled. Captain Morgan noticed it too, almost as if he felt it within his own blood, there was something special about this fair haired boy before him, but in the end he was still a mere boy barely worth his attention. "So ya have some spirit in there still, well I commend ya fer that, but it takes more than spirit sometimes to win. Aliha is the key to me ruling all of the seas, nothing more... and I will use her to gain immortality for me and my crew. Then when we are done using her in every way we desire we will throw her away like so much worthless trash..."

"Like hell you will!" Marc's outburst was followed with a savage swing of the cutlass in his grasp, and even Greiger was stunned that after all the punishment he had dealt to the brat his body could move with such speed. Captain Morgan was not so stunned and with a graceful bow ducked the horizontal slash and then thrust his still sheathed sword towards Marc knocking him off balance with a playful grin across his feminine face. With a loud roar of anger and his blood now boiling with anger, Marc recovers himself and attacks once again with a flurry of slashes and thrusts his eyes filled with rage.

Captain Morgan grins once again as his body easily avoids most the attacks, never even taking a step back simply dodging them left and right then allowing his sheathed sword to counter a few sending Marc flying back. Suddenly there was a powerful gleaming almost like a ray of sunlight suddenly appearing from the clouds from above and Marc felt a powerful impact on the cutlass he was holding, nearly making him drop it. The pirate crew surrounding them gasped and murmurs began to run through it as Marc looked to see that Morgan had drawn his sword, a wicked looking long bladed rapier its deadly tip pointed at him. "You are not bad boy, but your anger will never make up for what you lack in skill... Allow me to show you!"

The hair just above Marc's left ear was cleaved by a silver streak his eyes never registered until it had cut through the hair and Marc flinched brining his sword up only to have it parried back down by yet another silvery streak of light. Captain Morgan moved like lightning with his sword, his dark clothing and long brimmed hat giving him the image of some dashing grim reaper as his sword sought to end Marc's life and steal his very soul with the brilliance of its movements. The crew cheered and hollered at their Captain as his every move left Marc defenseless; easily countering each attempt he made at trying to attack the dashingly deadly Captain Morgan. Finally Marc's strength ran out on him and he stumbled after blocking the next swift powerful blow and tumbling to the deck opened his eyes to find the point of Captain Morgan's silvery blade pressed to his throat. "This is so pathetic. You are not even worth allowing your blood to spill upon my blade, but you have crossed swords with me and no one who does lives. What say ya mates, shall we have him say his goodbyes to this world in the embrace of his lover!?"

The entire crew of crusty deviant pirates howled and cheered loudly and Marc felt something deep within his guts begin to twist as they did so while Captain Morgan looked upon him with those cold blue eyes. But his attention is drawn away from the deadly dark figure before him as he hears the familiar wet sliding sound of tentacles moving along the deck and the crew around Captain Morgan backs up revealing Aliha's naked beautiful form moving slowly towards Marc. Her pink octopus like tentacles wriggle along the deck and her lovely womanly upper body is exposed for all to see, those firm heavy set breasts jiggling slightly and getting cat calls from some of the crew. A choker was wrapped around her neck, elegantly designed with black lace and trims of silver running along it that entwined around a shimmering navy blue jewel that wavered as if it contained an ocean within itself. Her golden blonde hair shimmered slightly even in the lowlight of the cloudy day and Marc started to smile for a moment until he noticed that her usual lively bright blue green eyes were almost dull and lifeless. "Aliha...?"

"Quiet down lads! This be a tender moment here for the two of them..." A roar of laughter swept through the crew and Marc growled almost leaning into the tip of the blade still at his throat as his eye bored with fury at the pirates around him. Captain Morgan suddenly withdrew his sword but it arched out again expertly knocking the cutlass Marc still held free from his hand and it slid over to rest right where Aliha stood. With a chuckle Captain Morgan strode over to Aliha standing next to her and he whispered something in her ear and for a moment her body stiffened and there was a look of shock within her eyes, even a sign of some internal struggle within them. Then suddenly she smiled, it was nearly the same loving smile she had given to Marc countless times since they had met, and Marc's eyes failed to notice that one of her tentacles slowly wrapped around the cutlass laying before her. Aliha reached up with one hand stroking that hauntingly handsome almost beautiful face of Captain Morgan then she turned to Marc giving him a simple sly smile as she made her way towards him. "Marc... that is what she said your name is... I do believe my dear Aliha has something to say to you..."

"What... what have you done to her?" Marc could hardly believe what he had seen, that look Aliha had given Morgan and even touching his cheek so lovingly, nearly the same as she had done when they had first become lovers. It had to be that choker around her neck, something about it just felt unnatural to him, but still his attention was focused on the approaching Aliha, the haunting look in her eyes made his heart grieve. But Marc was determined to free her from whatever had befallen his love and he quickly gathered himself up from the deck facing Aliha and striding over to her even as she continued her slow approach towards him. Reaching out he grabbed her arms with his hands and she simply smiled at him blankly, her eyes barely registering him and she finally looked into his eyes a grin appearing on her face. "Come on Aliha I know you are in there somewhere! You have to snap out of it and come back to me Aliha my love!"

"I am not yours..." Marc felt something incredibly cold slash through his gut and the feeling of it was followed quickly by an intense burning pain that traveled through his entire body crashing into his brain with incredible impact. He started to stumble but the old rusted cutlass stabbed through his gut held him up until Aliha's tentacle pulled it free sending a spray of blood across them both, the warm liquid running along his body just like the intense waves of pain were. "I belong to Captain Morgan, I love him...."

"Aliha...." Gagging and then coughing up blood, marc staggered back for a moment before he felt several tentacles grab his arms and legs, squeezing them so tightly Marc felt as if they would break and they did a moment later with sickening crunches of bones. That pain only served to dull the impact of another stab from the curved blade of the cutlass as it stabbed deep into a spot just above the first one and Marc screamed in pain as it was ripped right back out of him.

"Ah it seems ya be having some troubles there with your lady friend." Captain Morgan walked up to Aliha grinning as she lifted Marc up off the ground with her tentacles turning to head towards the side of the ship. Her face still held that wicked awful grin one that seemed to match that of the Captain as he followed them, flipping some of his long bright red hair over his shoulder and tipped the brim of his large black hat. "Well ya don't have to worry about her any longer, she is back where she belongs and you will find yourself a new love, the cold embrace of the ocean. Toss him in love!"

Marc was barely able to keep himself conscious through the pain that was shrieking through his entire body as the woman he loved hefted him high above her and he looked down seeing the roaring wild ocean far below him. His gaze returned to Aliha as tears flowed from his eyes, not understanding how Captain Morgan could make her do something like this and something caught his attention. There were tears silvery like crystal clear water flowing from Aliha's eyes and hope once again flowed through Marc's heart, but then his view was obscured by the wicked grinning visage of Captain Morgan. "So sorry to say lad, but this is where yer journey comes to an end... Aliha get rid of this garbage..."

"Don't... do it... Aliha..." Taking a breath was becoming harder every moment for Marc, and a wave of coldness was slowly taking over his body as Aliha held him up high over her, his blood now dripping upon her face mixing with her tears and she hesitated for a moment. Some of the normal color returned to her eyes and they focused on Marc's tears welling up in them even more and then they suddenly retuned to that lifeless state. The crew of pirates around them including Captain Morgan cheered and howled as marc felt his body lifted higher before it was thrown hard through the air over the railing of the deck. Then that moment of weightlessness hits Marc as he soars through the air catching only a glimpse of Aliha before he falling beyond the upper deck. He tried to reach out to her but his arm refused to move and the cold air whistled past his body but Marc could barely feel it as his body felt numb as it tumbled through the air. As his body rushed to meet the water, Marc's last conscious thought crossed through his mind and then his body made impact loudly and everything went black, his heart beating for a few moments as he drifted below the ice cold water then it stopped. Aliha..... I love you and I will never stop loving you....

To be continued....?