Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"What do you want me to do Sally?"

"I want you to fill me with your cock. I want it in my mouth and in my pussy, I want you to lick and suck me everywhere"

"I want to do that Sally, I want to lick you and suck you and eat you until you cum in my mouth, but you do know I'm old enough to be your father don't you?"

Sally swooned and shoved the cock deeper still with the knowledge of this older man looking deeply into her openness and acknowledging all of her deepest lustful desires. "Oh yesss....eat me...eat me now god dammit..."

Bill leaned forward with pre-cum dripping from his cock and inhaled her feminine scent.

Her excitement dripped wet slipperiness all around her vaginal lips and as she plunged the cock in again, Bill extended his tongue and licked the cock as she withdrew it. He licked her hand and her fingers, then the length of the cock urging her to plunge it in again. Sally was beyond lust now as Bill added his tongue to her open lips, then licked up to her now throbbing asshole. As she plunged deeper and faster into her hot wet velvet cunt, he licked her ass in time with her plunging.

"Unnghh lick me....suck me....eat my cum...." she grunted in animal heat.

Bill responded with unintelligible moaning as he pressed his face and tongue into her ass and licked feverishly up and down to her cunt and back again.

Finally, Sally withdrew the jell cock and urged him..."Fuck me oh my god fuck me now,,,"

Bill didn't need any more prompting. He got up on his knees and pressed his cock head to her still gaping open wet cunt. His cock had considerably more girth than her dildo and as he pressed into her wetness, it felt like a furnace to him. It was tight and hot like no pussy he had ever felt before in his life.

Sally shouted "oh my god... it's so hot...oh what a cock oh...more ....oh my god more...open me up...oh you're so big oh more...fuck me with that cock...."

Bill easily buried his full length into her. Her pussy was the wettest sweetest pussy he had ever known.

He withdrew and thrust into her again, urged on by her pleadings. It was too much, the unbelievable tightness of her was overwhelming and at last he withdrew and squirted hot molten cum on her ass and back. Sally rolled over kneeling in front of him taking his pulsing jerking cock deep into her mouth.

He continued to jerk and cum several more jets.

He cried "Ahhhh my god....I'm still cumming..." as the last spasm hit him. Finally he collapsed backwards, his cock spent. Sally straddled him and began to rub her pussy on his leg as she kissed him openly. She had just had her pussy sucked, her asshole tongued and she was deeply fucked by this man and she couldn't stop. He separated from their kiss. "Oh, you're not done eh?" realizing her need. He slid down her body, stopping at her breasts. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds and he nibbled and sucked them. He took her whole breast in his mouth and bit and sucked it. Her moans of pleasure thrilled him.

He went lower, back to her vagina, opened his mouth and engulfed her vaginal mouth like lost lovers deeply kissing. He extended his tongue up inside her licking and nibbling on her open lips. He spread the hood of her clitoris up and licked and sucked her clit like a small penis. Sally thrust her pelvis up and drew back, then was humping his mouth uncontrollably as he tongue fucked her. She pleaded with him.."make me cum....oh make me cum again....Oh suck my....my cunt....suck my cunt."

"Cum in my mouth Sally....fill my mouth with you girl cum."

And so she did. Sally spasm'd and her vagina flooded into his mouth as she came. She humped him until she fainted.

When Sally woke, she was covered with a sheet. Bill, was gone. She sat up, and after wondering how long she had been out, she put on her shorts and Braves T, then walked down stairs.

She heard activity in the utility room, and looked inside.

"All fixed Miss. Just hit the switch and you'll have heat. I already tested it." He held out a clipboard.

"I just need you to sign here, and initial here."

Sally looked at him slightly dazed from her sexual stupor, then took the pen and signed.

"Will I see you again." she murmured.

"Yes ma'am if you ever have trouble with your heat, just call me." he pointed to a hand written number

on the form. "I promise I'll be here in a flash." He said with his cow-boyish smile, then tipped the bill of his Met's Cap, and was gone.

Sally sat at the table. He had turned the tables on her it seemed. She smiled, "Touche" she whispered-then the smile turned to laughing.

Bill heard her laughing as he walked back to the truck, he smiled and laughed along with her.

12