Heat in Ice

Story Info
Thriving masses at ice hockey.
2.1k words
3.8
15.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never been to one of these before, but she tells me I'll enjoy it. I don't see how men covered in layer upon layer of amour gliding around on a man made frozen lake, beating each other senseless over tiny black disc that none of them can touch, could be in any way entertaining. We pulled up to the arena. Surrounded by pick up trucks and screaming, painted faced, beer clutching fans.

"Do I really have to do this?" I say.

"Don't be such a pussy" she turns back from getting out of the car. Grabs me firmly on the crotch and says "You know how much I love this, it gets me so excited!"

"How?"

"It's so fast, so masculine, beating each other up on ice going at 50kms"

She started to massage my crotch, getting harder and harder, kissing at my neck "Its so, so, epic!"

She undid the top button of my jeans. "Now get your arse out of the car and let's get in there!"

I sat there for a moment hard as a rock, pants undone knowing she had me wrapped around her little finger. I was going in there whether I liked it or not. As I entered the arena I was struck by the surprise of how warm it was. Being a room around a frozen floor I thought it would be much cooler. I removed my jacket and then she did the same. When she removed her brown suede jacket, it slid off her sexy shoulders in slow motion. It revealed a tight black singlet top with the straps not quite covering the black bra straps beneath. Something so subtle, yet made me want to stand behind her at the top of the stairs, sweep her hair away from her neck and kiss her right in the nape of her neck. I imagined my hand sliding up under her top and finding the filled, lace bra. Instead she turned to me and handed me her jacket and said "We're just down there, come on"

I made it down the stairs to our row. She began side stepping past the people to our seats. Each guy she walked past forgot about the players doing their pre-game warm up and focused on her perfectly round ass nestled nicely in her tight skirt. I had to slide past after her with my ass in their faces so no one saw my massive erection straining to get out of my pants. We found our seats and she didn't even bother sitting down just stood there cheering, whistling and clapping. I looked around. Everyone was doing the same. I didn't even know which team I was supposed to support!

While sitting there I watched her perfect little ass wiggle in front of me and her breasts bounce lightly when ever she would jump in excitement. It wasn't helping the situation in my pants. Players were heading toward the boxes on the side of the rink and others skated into position. I placed the jackets over my lap, there was no way I was going to put them on that ground! BUZZER went off and everyone jumped and screamed for their team. This covered my girlish scream when it scared the hell out of me. After a few big hits and a goal here and there, the buzzer went off again. She sat beside me; "Isn't it great?"

"Um...yeah. Are we winning?"

She looked at me for a second "You have no idea what's going on do you?"

"I'm sure I'll pick it up by the end of the game"

She leaned in close to my ear, her hand running under the jackets across my thigh. Her hand ran up the inside seam of my jeans. Her chin sitting in the crevice of my neck, her shimmering lips whispered to me. "Do you know what I need right now?"

Now that situation had recently subsided in my jeans but with this my dick grew harder and seemed longer than it had before. I had to shift in my seat to accommodate its growth. Her nails just rubbed the tip. Fuck, it's getting hotter in here.

"A beer and a hot dog"

With that she kissed my ear, removed her hand and settled back in her seat with a huge smirk on her face. I stood, hand casually covering the bulge in pants. I 'assed' my way past everyone, made it up the stairs I thought about heading to the toilet to relieve it, but then the buzzer went again and I had to rush to buy everything. Down the stairs. Our row. Everyone was standing already so I didn't have to conceal so much now. When she got that hot dog, she knew I was watching. She pulled the hotdog from the bun and wrapped her lips around it and sucked all the sauce from it. Up and down- up and down. She even ran her hand along the bottom of the bun... then bit down taking the end off. She turned and looked at me and I could see she knew what she was doing me.

During the next period of play, she didn't get up and cheer. She sat right next to me and cuddled into my arm as if we were watching a romantic film. This is more like it! Then I felt her hand creep under the pile of jackets on my lap again. Slowly edging its way up the inside of my thigh again. Now my dick hadn't moved. It stayed hard along the inside of my leg. Her fingertips found the head again. This tip she didn't remove her hand. She gently caressed the head of my dick through my pants. She moved her hand up slightly and began to stroke the shaft. Tracing along the whole length, then back to the top. Her hand gripped a little tighter and the strokes became faster. She was jacking me off. Then she stopped. I looked down at her. Her eyes didn't waver from the game. Then I felt her hands unbuckling my belt. One swift movement and it was done. Then her fingers adeptly undid each button on my pants and her hand slipped inside . In the darkness of my pants her hand knew exactly where to go. She found the front of my boxer shorts and slid a couple of fingers in. When her cold skin touched my incredibly hot cock, I flinched, slightly jumping back in my seat. Almost as if to say 'shut up' she grabbed my stiffness completely in her hand. With a quick pull, she had it out of my pants and into the outside air. Pointing toward my knees she pulled it quickly until I felt the pressure build up inside me. Her hands left it for a second then just her fingertips returned. They lightly danced all around it. The pile of jackets in my lap shifted slightly as I noticed her pull her jacket across her slightly exposed thighs. I let my hand slide across with it. My hard cock was still exposed to the outside world, but safely nestled undercover.

My hand found her knee. I kept it there. My heart was beating faster. I could hear her slight breathing over the roaring crowd. Neither of us shifted too much. She was still hugging my arm and both of us stared straight ahead at the skaters flying past. My hand fell between her thighs. They opened slightly. I massaged up the inside of her smooth leg. They opened further. I felt the hem of her skirt and pushed past it. The need to touch her was overwhelming my need to tantalize her. I felt her soft heat on my hand. I gently moved my hand closer. Lace underwear. I rubbed my middle finger up and down her panties. A bit harder. She squirmed slightly in her seat. I traced the meeting of her underwear and her thigh and pulled it across. That gave me full access to her pussy. She drew in a deep breath when my hand felt her soft, wet skin. My hand lightly draped it self back and forth over her curls. Focusing more intently on the clit now I rubbed slowly then quicker and slowed it down again. I slid my finger down her pussy until I could ease a finger inside her, draw it out and in. Her body came down to meet my hand on each thrust and she made small moans so I withdrew and massage her clit again... then back down and enter her. FUCK!!

Buzzer. Fuck! Both of us jumped and seemed to snap us out of a dream. People started shuffling around us. Trying to push past us to get another beer or go to the bathroom. I had to stand with my dick out and hold my jacket in front of me as drunken men with half their face painted and the other half running down their shirts. She turned to me and told me she was heading to the bathroom too. I sat down after everyone had passed me and out myself away and just sat back and relaxed for a few minutes while my heart slowed down. I couldn't find a moment to subtly put my cock away, so it sat there while I was constantly looking around to see if any one was looking at me. My dick was starting to lose firmness as everyone started rushing back to their seats. Then she appeared next to me and it regained all energy and like a shot was hard again. She sat beside me and before I'd even managed to put myself back down on my seat she had her hand under the jacket and wrapped around my dick pumping quickly.

I sat back and closed my eyes. I must have looked like I was praying for a win because when I opened my eyes no one around me seemed to notice anything. Well I was thanking God at that point. I was at the point of coming when she removed her hand and grabbed mine and without the aid of anything covering her, thrust it between her legs and to my amazement and thrill she had taken off her panties. She forced my hand onto her pussy. She pushed my hand in as deep as she could. She was starting to lose control. She didn't care if anyone saw her. When I thought she was just about to climax she stood up, bent down and kissed me. She sat on my leg and kissed me again. She slid her ass up my leg until I was staring at the base of her beautiful neck. The jackets were over her lap now and her hand disappeared beneath them and all of a sudden she seized my dick and slid it in.

I could have cum right there. It was the most perfect sensation. We'd fucked before, but this was something different. The crowd around us seemed to breathe as one. Seemed to move together. She joined the rhythm and rocked back on my cock. I grabbed her hips. Held her there then lifted her to pull her back down again. The clock was winding down. The crowd was getting louder. She grabbed the seat in front of her. Her hair had fallen in her face. The people either side of us were standing and screaming at two men trying to kill each other with wild fists. Her skirt was riding up and she slid up and down on me. I could see my cock being engulfed by her pink pussy. She was slamming her self down on me now. I no longer had control of her and now I was holding on for the ride. She threw her head back and her hair flew away from her face. She looked out of the corner of her eye at me. I saw the side her mouth creep into a small smile. She leaned back wrapped her hand around my neck and kissed me. The fight had a couple of extra dancers now.

Her hands were now on my thighs as she lifted and lowered herself over my cock. She was getting a lot faster now. I couldn't hold on. She slammed down and stayed there and screamed a silent scream. Her mouth was open to the heavens. Her pussy was clamping around my cock as I pumped two loads into her and she fell back on me. We were both breathing heavily when we looked up to see the fight had stopped and they were all watching us... as were there 1800 people around the stadium on a giant screen above.