Heat in the Heart of Texas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

On the way home, Scott ran his hand along Melody's thigh. She grabbed his wrist and guided it between her legs and against her mons.

"Now don't start that, Melody. After having Sally Ann twice tonight, I'm not up for more."

"Then I guess I'll just have to have 'sausage' for breakfast, studly one. Mmmm, that feels good. So, when do we throw a party?"

Part II

After the maid had poured the coffee, Melody watched her retreating form. A hundred years ago, I'd have been her leaving instead of me sitting here. And two hundred years ago, I'd have been here because the Perkins would have bought me! She lifted the porcelain to her lips and took a tentative sip. It was superb but that was only to be expected from her hostess. The Perkins town home was a far cry from the deliberate informality of their ranch. Melody had made sure that she was properly decked out in a well-cut suit for the visit but still felt under-dressed among the Louis XIV furniture and carefully chosen art. Fortunately, Eva Perkins was just as warm and embracing here as she was out in the country.

"Okay, ladies, now that it's just the three of us, I really need reports back from you on your first night with your new company lovers."

Sally Ann McDermott dropped a lump of sugar into her cup. "I don't think there is anything to worry about, Eva. Melody's man was so sweet and shy I felt like a school girl on a first date. I could tell he really wasn't happy about taking me to the motel and leaving his wife behind but a little reassurance (and the PL-6983) soon had him raring to go."

"And he came twice?"

"Oh, yes. Normal, healthy male response. I understand when Melody teased him on the way home he begged off because he didn't think he was good for a third?"

Melody blushed, her dark honey skin darkening further. "Yes, he did. But when we woke up the next morning I got some serious 'sausage' for breakfast with my coffee. He was really ardent. I think he was trying to make up for having had Sally Ann the night before."

"And were you 'specially ardent to make up for submittin' to Coral?" Eva's tone was gentle and she put her hand on Melody's.

Melody sucked her lower lip in and chewed on it. "I feel like I should say 'yes' but that wouldn't be honest. I loved it, of course. Scotty is a wonderful lover and he makes me cum every time. Sometimes, like if he's been gone for a while, he can send me into those continuous, rolling orgasms? Those are special times. But for some reason I didn't feel any guilt or regret about the night before. I mean, shouldn't I? But Coral was so gentle, at least the first time, and so sweet and considerate. He made love to me. We didn't have sex, we made love and it made me love him, too."

"Well, good. Thatis what's supposed to happen." Eva sat back in her wingback chair with a satisfied look on her face. "We learned that back in the Air Force. To make someone love you, you have to make love. Just jumpin' on and getting sweaty don't cut it, ladies. There has to be emotional attachment, especially if you're tryin' to get pair bondin' extended to a group. And, of course, that's the secret behind PW Associates' management success. We are family."

"I'm not sure Scotty has gotten that, yet," Sally Ann raised a silver eyebrow, "but it's only a matter of time. Melody, you can help, of course. Since you have bonded with Coral already you can encourage Scott when it comes time for us to all play together again. Just make sure you don't seem too eager to get him out of the way. He may take that badly and he's so good at his job we really don't want to lose the boy. What a synthesist!"

"I—I did broach the idea of our having a small party at our house." Melody was hesitant. "Coral and Sally Ann both said that sometimes people get together informally? Aside from the main key parties at the ranch?"

"Melody honey, that would be a wonderful idea. And if I may be helpful, do make them small at first. I think you could just start out with Sally Ann and her Charles. Two couples sharin' each other's love is a good way to start. One or two little get-togethers where you each go to separate bedrooms followed up by another one where you switch back half-way through should make him much more comfortable with the idea."

"Mm-hmm," Sally Ann agreed, "and then we can widen the group to include Coral and Judy Lynn. Scott will love her."

Eva snickered. "Scotty will love her hooters! She has the biggest, firmest set of natural boobs I've ever seen. Why the force of gravity doesn't affect her the way it does normal women I don't understand. But make sure the windows are tight shut, Melody. Judy Lynn is the screamer's screamer. When she cums everybody at the party knows it, even some of the couples in motels!"

Both other women laughed and refilled their cups. Melody found that she was enjoying herself hugely. Being about to talk frankly about sex with a couple of very experienced women was uplifting. It was a little weird, though, since one of them had been her husband's lover only a week before. She should feel jealous and betrayed, she thought. Instead she felt embraced and supported. Maybe there really was something to this idea of group bonding through love.

"Uh, can I ask a question, maybe two?"

"Oh, Melody, of course you can. And we promise to answer like a couple of worldly aunts. I don't know your mother but I doubt you want her kind of answer."

"Oh for sure! Mama must never know what Scott has gotten me into. She wasn't terribly pleased when I brought home a white boy friend, anyway, but I reminded her of all the famous black men who married blondes and since Scott is one, too, it just seemed fair. Anyway, sometimes when Scotty and I make love, we're a little rough? Sometimes the games get kind of 'incorrect'? Does the company—uh—approve if we get that way outside just the two of us?"

Eva and Sally Ann's open, friendly faces switched to wicked, mischievous grins. "You wanna tell her?" Sally Ann asked.

Eva sat there for a few minutes, letting the tension build. "Melody, that depends on how much of the company you're talkin' about. Certainly when we have the entire group out to the ranch the emphasis is on romantic love. That's the underlying key. However, there are a few of us who appreciate something rowdier. How 'incorrect' are you willing to be?"

Melody blushed again. "It's really terrible for me to admit it, but I love being his slave girl. I like dressing up in see-through silk and lots of jewelry. And I love bringing him tidbits and feeding them to him. And then he 'captures' me and forces me onto the pillows to have his way with me? It's so exciting!"

"You go girl!" Both older women applauded. "That's just the kind of thing we love."

"Really?" Melody looked so eager Eva had to laugh.

"Darlin', you talk it over with Scott. If he's okay with the idea, let me know. We're plannin' a lil' ol' party next month. The two of you are more than welcome. After last week, Harold was mutterin' about pullin' rank and gettin' you to himself. He has quite the eye for the ladies, especially company ladies."

*****

Melody looked at herself in the mirror. The Brazilian wax job was still good, her face was made up and she had her most elaborate dangling earrings on. She fastened a set of gold chains around her neck and a couple dozen bangles on each wrist. Bending down, she put a gold chain on one ankle and a set of bangles on the other. Now, what to put in between? There's this hip belt with the bells. If I hook this mesh triangle onto it and arrange it over my pussy? Oh, that will get his attention! And another chain around my waist? Right! Now the nipple jewelry . . . She rubbed each nipple to erect perkiness and slipped the loop of the large bangle over it. She pulled it tight to give just the proper tweak of discomfort. She was ready.

She listened. The shower had stopped. That gave Scott about ten minutes to dry himself and shave. Melody closed all the doors that led anywhere but the family room. She lit a dozen candles and turned off all the other lights. Incense? Absolutely, and a big pile of pillows on in the middle of the floor. She heard the bathroom door open and hurried to the kitchen doorway. She picked up the tray with the pitcher of Tom Collins and a single, ice-filled glass and stood there, waiting.

"Melody?" The rest of the house was dark but Scott could see the flickering light in the family room. Oho! Melody was in the mood to play. He wondered what game she had in mind this time. He hoped it didn't involve handcuffs and a St. Andrews cross. The time they had tried that out had been no fun at all, he thought. Tying her down was juicy but riding crops? Uh-uh! He didn't like getting spanked and wasn't comfortable spanking her. He paused for a moment, deciding, and then wrapped a dry towel around his waist and walked into the family room.

"If Master would lie down?" Scott turned, saw his wife and quietly removed the towel. Tossing it away, he reclined on the pile of cushions. He clapped his hands peremptorily. Melody entered with the tray held out and her eyes downcast. Now it could start. First the drink, then the fruit and bits of cheese and then he would demand she lay down beside him. She would look frightened, refuse and try and run away. She could hardly wait.

"Come closer, slave. I am hungry and thirsty."

"Yes, Master."

She set the tray on the floor and poured the mix over the ice in the glass and handed it to him, still not looking at his face.

"Would Master like something to eat?"

"I want bread and oil, slave. Fetch them."

"Yes, Master"

Bread and oil? That's a new one. What does he want—? Oh-oh, he's wants the oil because he's after my ass. Well, I started this game so I really can't back out now. I hope it doesn't hurt too much. He gets so upset if I don't enjoy something.

She returned as directed and then knelt down to sit on her heels. Melody tore off little chunks bread, dipped them in the oil and held them to his lips. Each time Scott took the bread he pursed his lips over her fingers and sucked them lasciviously. She shivered.

"Come here, slave."

"No, Master, I am afraid."

"Come here!"

Her eyes deliberately wide, Melody turned and tried to scrabble away but Scott was too fast for her. He grabbed an ankle and pulled her back and up onto the pillows. She squealed in delight as he pinned her down on her belly. His hands clutched both breasts and he grabbed her shoulder in his teeth.

"Ow!"

"Don't 'ow' me, little minx. I'll teach you to tease Master."

His hard cock between her buttocks, Scot began to hump her behind. He paused just long enough to grab the olive oil bottle and pour some on Melody's butt, then went back to riding her. He had never dry-fucked her ass before and Melody thought the sensation was strangely sexy. Being used was part of this little game and he was using her in a new way. She bucked against him in response. He didn't last long. Moments later he grunted and shot a streak of semen up her back then collapsed on top of him.

When he stopped panting, he leaned down and kissed her tenderly on the cheek.

"Gee, Scotty, you never did me like that before. I thought when you wanted bread and oil you were going to sodomize me."

"I kind of was going to but your bubble butt was so tempting I couldn't restrain myself long enough to relax you. All the books say that's really important if the guy doesn't want to hurt his lady."

"Mmm, Master is a considerate slave owner. Would Master like some other slaves to play with?"

Scotty sat up, his front both slick and sticky. "I don't think PW Associates approves of that kind of kinkiness, Melody. Sally Ann was very emphatic on the importance of romance in love-making. Come on, you, let's get cleaned up."

*****

The next day, after his morning run and swim, Scott was finishing breakfast while Melody fed the pets and poured herself a cup of coffee. She sat across the table from him and pursed her lips into an air kiss.

"Sally Ann thinks you're almost too cute, Scotty."

"Mmm?"

"She really likes you and wants us to get together, just the two couples."

Scott almost choked on his eggs. "Melody, gentlemen never kiss and tell. Don't tell me ladies gossip about . . ."

"Sure we do. I had coffee with her and Eva Perkins at the boss's town house yesterday morning. Eva wanted to know how the newest 'company lovers' responded to the car key party."

He put his fork down and looked at her with his face dead blank. "And?"

"Understand. Sally Ann just thinks the world of you. Okay? As for me, I have to say that Coral Lafayette is a gentle, sweet and skilled lover. He isn't you and can't ever replace you but he certainly makes a good case for PW Associates' belief in bonding through love. So, be honest and tell me how your evening went."

Scott relaxed but blushed beet red. "She guided me to the car and waited for me to open the door for her. Melody, it was like taking an aunt on a date or maybe a favorite teacher. Once we go to the motel room she undid my tie and opened my collar. She held me gently by the front of my shirt, looked me in the eye and said that I needed two things, a stiff drink and something called PL-6983."

That brought a sly smile to his wife's face. "Go on . . ."

"Well, she gave me a shot up each nostril and did the same, herself. Then she took a hip flask out of her purse and poured me a glass of single malt Scotch. Good? Man! So I sat down in a chair to savor my drink and she did a slow strip that had my serious attention. Melody, Sally Ann must be at least twenty years older than we are but she had my attention. Once she was naked, she plumped down on my lap. I guess she could see I was nervous because she was just—kind of—friendly sexy. After about fifteen minutes, though, I had a hard on like you wouldn't believe. That's when she undressed me."

Melody grinned. "And that's when you did her twice, right?"

"Uh-huh. I guess that nasal spray stuff works, don't it?"

"It sure does. And that brings me back to the original question. When do we throw a party? We'll make it a small one, just the two couples. Later we can add three as we get to 'know' other people in the company. Would you like to do Eva Perkins? She strikes me as one horny broad."

"Melody!"

"Well she is. She even told me that she likes the kind of games we play, like the one last night."

"What? The CEO's wife likes to play sex slave? But I thought it was all about love and bonding and . . ."

"We like to play Slave and Master and we're bonded and in love."

"Uh—well, yeah we are. Wait a minute! Are you telling me that sometimes management playsthat way?"

Melody leaned over the table letting her cleavage get his attention. "Yes, a few of them do. And if it's okay with you, I'll let her know that we'd like to be included. And it is okay with you, isn't it?"

Scott sat in silence, staring at her chest with his mouth slack and open. At last he nodded. "If you say it is."

*****

The young couple stood on the porch of upscale home in the Austin suburb. The oversized lot was planted in a combination of magnolias and long leaf pine, effectively obscuring it from both the street and the neighbors. After waiting impatiently for a long minute, Melody elbowed her husband. "Ring the doorbell, Scotty, for Pete's sake. This isn't a lion's den it's the McDermott's house."

He swallowed dramatically and complied. Seconds later the door flew open to reveal Sally Ann in a filmy gown that displayed her figure while obscuring it. "Lovers, you're right on time! Come through the house. We're barbecuing in the back yard. And don't worry; the only way anyone can see into it is by helicopter."

She led them through the house and into the back yard where her husband, clad only in a sarong, was adjusting the flame on a gas barbecue. "Hi, kids. I must apologize for this hi-tech device but the price of mesquite has gotten so high I refuse to use it for anything but smoking. Help yourself to the beer and feel free to slip into something more comfortable."

Sally Ann handed the couple a pair of bright colored cloths. "Here, darlin's, a sarong for each of you. Melody, young as you are, you just go topless, y'hear? Only old ladies like me need to cover up a bit."

Scott and Melody looked at each other and shrugged. Hesitantly they doffed their shirts, slacks and underwear and wrapped the sarongs around their hips. Sally Ann handed them each a frosty bottle. "Melody, I know the original idea was for us to go to your house but I thought that since we're so much more senior in the company than you are we should be the one's hostin'. We have so much room here after all; we can play indoors, outdoors, on the picnic table, wherever we want." She chuckled. "And of course that means when you're ready to add another couple there will still be no crowding."

Melody threw an air kiss to her husband. "Eva says that Coral's wife has knockers into next week. I really want to see your reaction when she pops 'em out."

"Better than yours? I'm looking forward to that then." Scott made a wry face. He was used to his wife's body but somehow the sight of her half nude in a beach chair in someone else's backyard was more erotic than usual. She was preening and putting on a show for both him and Charles McDermott, even though she'd never laid eyes on the man before. And yet, Scott felt no jealousy. Why should he, with Sally Ann snuggling up close to him on the chaise lounge?

She ran her hand down his back. "You gonna need some more aerosol foreplay, tonight, Scotty?" she murmured. "Or are you comfortable enough just taking me to bed straight tonight?"

As he ran the question through his mind, Scott absently put an arm around the older woman to find that his hand had somehow homed in on her left breast. She raised her face and closed her eyes, lips pursed. His face descended and he sucked her lips into his mouth, running his tongue back and forth over them before plunging it deep into her waiting mouth. Her hand dropped softly onto his crotch, stroking his cock through the cloth. When he came up for air he glanced over at Melody who raised her bottle in approval. "Je vous salue, Scotty. I guess you answered her question, didn't you, you horny rascal?"

She stood up and swayed over to where Charles was laying out the burger patties. "Charles, I do believe your wife and my husband might just be more in the mood for dinner in about a half hour? What say we put it on hold and go find ourselves somewhere private?"

A noise behind them turned out to be Scott lifting Sally Ann off her feet and starting to carry her into the house.

"Why I do believe you are correct, young lady, and I have just the place. But first . . ."

He wiped his hands and undid her sarong. She put down the beer bottle and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Can you make me love you, really love you?" "I sure can, and I'll show you how."

He took her by the hand and led her farther into the yard and around a screen of hollyhocks. A large stone had been cut into a curved reclined seat and then polished smooth. He put his hands on her hips.

"Now I want you to concentrate on my right eye, sugar. Whatever else we do, focus on my eye and take long deep breaths."

Charles' hands ran up her body to stroke the underside of her nipples. She put her arms around his neck again and started to breathe. Focusing on his eye she thought to herself.This is another kind of Master/Slave game. He dictates and I obey, just like the old days. The difference is I'm doing it by choice. I want to be his slave, want to have him use me, make me his lover. Oh god, that feels good.

His hands roved farther, cupping her buttocks, her mons, dipping into her sex, spreading her thighs and still she stood quietly, focusing on his eye and breathing. He pulled her against him, looking down into her eyes and matching her breathing. His phallus pressed hard against her belly.