Heat in the Heart of Texas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eva?"

"Yes, darlin'?"

"About spanking—that is only by prior arrangement, isn't it?"

"Absolutely. The men here know that everything we do at play has to be by prior arrangement. All they are gonna be lookin' for from you, like I said, is a blow job and a good fuck."

"Unless Scotty decides to buttfuck me, I guess." Melody made a wry face. "And I don't really think he will. That's sort of our little secret so far."

Once the women were set up, Eva started assigning positions around the yard. Some served drinks, other canapés, a couple held giant feather fans and the rest simply lay languidly on the chaises. Melody reclined on her side with her head on her palm bending her body into a classic 'S' curve.

"Girl, that is so exotic lookin' I can see the boys droolin' already." Eva gave her a 'thumbs up' before kneeling down to sit on her heels. "I always like to start in the submissive pet position next to one of these loungers. It gets me stroked and petted before I'm hauled off and gang banged."

Annabel sniffed. "I should be so lucky. It will be better next time when there isn't any competition from new pussy and I can have my hot seconds back."

Sally Ann had been standing in the doorway leading back into the house, listening. "Places, everyone, the men are here."

At once the women were silent.

Melody was facing away from the house so her only knowledge of the men's entrance came through her ears. They entered, chatting quietly about nothing that mattered to her and then began to make admiring comments about the displayed women. Footsteps approached Melody from behind and then stopped. A hand ran firmly down her sweat-glistened back and over her hip.

"On your back, Slave," Coral's voice was familiar, "and open yourself."

She looked up and saw that he was dressed in baggy harem trousers and an open vest. He smiled at her with a predatory look as he sucked his fingers and covered them with saliva. His hand covered her well-waxed mons.

"Spread your thighs, woman."

When she complied he slipped two fingers just inside her and began to firmly stroke her G-spot. Melody gasped and then whimpered when he started brushing her clitoris with his thumb. The combination of sensations was intense and much sooner than she expected the wave of emotion hit and she climaxed, shuddering and moaning.

"There," he said with satisfaction, "I do believe you are ready, Slave. This will be a good night."

As she recovered, Melody heard chimes and looked over to see several women walk to the dais and stand with bowed heads. Men took leashes from their waistbands, clipped them onto the women's collars and led them away. When one of the serving women was taken away, Annabel smoothly rose from her couch and took her place, offering iced drinks to those men still looking at the available slaves.

A movement caught her eye and she saw her husband in quiet conversation with the CEO. He nodded agreeably at something the president said, shook hands with him and they both walked to the token board. Both men reached up and carefully chose two tokens that at once set off both Melody's collar and Eva's. Each man turned to the dais with a smile as the women approached it. Eva got there first and Scot clipped on her leash.Those stinkers! Harold must have known exactly where my token and Eva's was and the two of them have deliberately decided to swap wives. I wonder what this is all about.

Harold Perkins was the tall, lanky kind of man the Texas elite like to imagine themselves. Though the years had whitened his full head of hair and the curly mat that flowed down his chest and belly, had creased his face and put just touch of a paunch on his belly, he was every inch an aristocrat. As Scott led Eva away, Melody stepped up onto the little platform. Instead of immediately taking possession of her, Harold walked all around her. There was a clear sense of the proprietor about him as his eyes took in every inch of her toffee colored figure. Melody began to perspire from his glance. The conflicted feelings she had gotten about Charles McDermott came on even stronger. Was she grateful she was baby-proof or did she crave being bred by this man? Eva was not kidding when she spoke of young women's desire for men of high social class.

He ran his hand through her hair with a lop-sided smile then rubbed her butt very familiarly.

"Welcome to PW Associates, dear Melody," he muttered so only the two of them could hear, "your husband has such a great future with the company that my wife insists on being sure he doesn't get away. In a few years he'll be a full partner so we think we ought to make sure you two are fully 'married' in. But the Wave of Bliss can wait for next time. Tonight I'm just going to thoroughly enjoy your hot little body, Slave."

He snapped the leash to her collar and walked off with Melody in tow.

Through her lowered eyelashes Melody saw that they were going to the tent next to the one Scott and Eva were in. As Howard pulled the door flap aside, she heard a sharp smack and a yelp from Eva. Apparently some arrangement had been made. She wondered if another might have been. The thought of submitting completely to the company president sent thrills down her spine.I'm going to be owned, tonight! Will he really share me or is he just going to fuck me for hours? She looked into the tent and saw a padded bondage bench. Next to it was a low table with a selection of squeeze bottles. The tingling reached her bottom.That must be what they were shaking hands on. Eva gets her spanking and I get buttfucked by the boss.

Howard pushed her to her knees and stood close to her face.

"Pleasure me, Slave."

Without raising her head she reached up to his waistband and pulled the loose trousers down to puddle at his feet. Already he was half erect, obviously aroused by her. Melody opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out slightly. Closing her eyes she took the head of his cock into her mouth and sucked, sliding her tongue around the frenum. She could feel him swell. His hands took her hair and held her close. Her nostrils filled with the musky male scent of his perspiration and she could feel herself getting wet in response. Quickly he was fully erect and straightening her neck Melody swallowed, taking him deep in her throat.

"Well done, Slave."

Harold thrust and withdrew, thrust and withdrew. Melody opened her eyes and looked up at him swallowing faster and faster to keep time with his driving. She saw him breathe deeply and as he increased his pace he began to pant. Suddenly, he pulled her face into his pelvis and held her there as he spasmed and shook. Then just as suddenly he pushed her back, giving her a chance to breathe.

"Very well done, indeed, Slave. Assume the position."

Oh my god, he's multi-orgasmic! And I bet he intends to keep me to himself all evening. I really am going to be his slave by the time this is done. And not just his slave, his broodmare. My first child will be Scott's but after that . . ."

Staying on her knees Melody turned and bent over the bench. She put her head on the rest and heard the 'click' of the tethers on either side of her collar. Harold put her hands into stirrups and fastened her wrists to them and finally there was another click on either ankle. She was held fast.

"You are well trained, Slave. I see you keep yourself smooth for a Master's pleasure. That is commendable. You must be a very valuable Slave."

He knelt behind her. His fingers played around her labia, spreading her juices about. Then he put the head of his cock against them, took hold of her by the hips and entered her in a rush.

Ah! Plant me, Master, breed your Slave! Damn, I've got it bad. We can't come back until I'm pregnant or I swear I'd stay with him until I was—by him!

She relaxed into the frame. Since it looked like she was going to be in it for several hours she had to be grateful for the padding under her belly, her forehead and her knees. She was a slave to his desire but at least she was a comfortable one. Melody felt the tension in her sex rise and spread out to her thighs, her belly and up to her shoulders and face. Recalling something she'd read, she went completely limp, letting the orgasm flow through her and as it reached its peak, she panted. Yes, just like those special times when Scott sent her into rolling orgasm, the electricity sent her twitching uncontrollably. She moaned in passion and still her Master drove into her.

The cries in the next tent had stopped. By now Scott was using Eva as Harold was using her. Melody felt somehow connected.When Scott learns to be multi-orgasmic, we will have to go to the Perkins. Eva and I will lie on the master bed and the men will go from one of us to the other, switching back and forth. Maybe they'll both come in me and we won't know whose baby I'm carrying.

"Oh Master, give me your child," she cried.

Time had lost all meaning for Melody when Harold withdrew. She raised her head in confusion, but immediately felt the tip of a lubricant bottle on her anus. Her last orifice was about to be his. She relaxed again. After so many climaxes there was no need for her to try and relax, she was utterly limp and languid. With a smile she waited.

"And now, Slave, I have you utterly."

His hard cock rested for a moment at her rear entry, then pushed inside. He must have known that she was already totally relaxed for he penetrated her in a single thrust. She whimpered in response and then moaned making a duet with the passions next door. Her Master drove on like a machine. She had never climaxed from sodomy before but now she again hyperventilated and panted until the climax hit and continued on and one into the evening.

At last Howard grunted and collapsed onto her back, spent. The game was over and he hugged her tenderly from behind then withdrew and unsnapped her from her bonds.

"Master?"

"No, honey, not Master anymore, at least until the next time we play this. Here, let's get cleaned up and go for a swim. Don't worry about the pavilion; the staff will clean it up in the morning."

To her amazement, Scott and Eva also emerged into the dark, torch-lit patio. Did he know something he'd been hiding from her? Was Scott already multi-orgasmic? Melody didn't care. She clung to Harold's arm just as Scott held Eva close to his side. Other couples lay entwined together or floated side by side in the big pool. None of them had the energy to dive in so they just sat on the edge in the heat of the night and then slipped into the tepid water.

"Melody, honey," Eva purred in her ear, "Here, take your lovely man home. He did a wonderful job on me but he's gonna need a good night's sleep. Better get him to bed before he nods off on the road."

"No," Howard was quietly emphatic, "You two stay here tonight and then drive home in the morning. I'm not going to risk two new lovers having an accident. But you should sleep together, I think. Eva and I have had enough fun with you for one day."

*****

Several couples stayed in the Perkins' guest rooms that night and in the morning fond good-byes were the order of the day. Melody found herself tucked close into Howard's chest for a long hug. She nuzzled his neck.

"Howard, about last night . . ."

"Hush, sugar, those were a young woman's hormones talkin', not the woman herself. You're just baby-high right now so you go home and start makin' one with Scott and we'll see your fecund little self in September for the equinox party."

"But I still want one by you."

"Right now you probably do. And if you were single, like Sonia, I'd be more than happy to oblige. After all, I can support a whole lot of kids given what I've made. But I really don't think you'll feel the same way in another five years or so. By then Scott will be a full partner and my position won't look near so high as it does today. So give me a kiss like a good little lover and take your man home and get bred, y'hear?"

Melody sighed. He was right and as she'd said, she was Scott's wife and she was going to have his babies. She kissed Howard's cheek.

" 'Bye, lover."

" 'Bye, Melody."