Heat Index

Story Info
Lust spills over, thirteen floors above ground.
2.6k words
4.17
12.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sbhammer
sbhammer
12 Followers

The sexual tension between Zack and Mira had been gradually building over the past year. They'd cross paths many times during the course of each day, working on the same floor in the firm's downtown office among hundreds of others. In the cube farm that made up most of the space on floor thirteen, each worked on opposite side of the floor, separated by the lobby, and building partitions. But that never stopped either of them from taking a quick stroll through the roundabout to each other's cubes, or to the break room for a few minutes of friendly chit-chat.

Mira, a twelve month divorcee of a twenty year marriage, had taken to Zack almost immediately upon his employment at the firm. With his youthful appearance and boyish charm to go along with his playfulness – always directed at her – she could tell he was totally enthralled with her. How could he not be? Mira was physically stunning in every way imaginable. She was a professional woman who not only dressed the part but did so with a level of classiness and sexiness that put all the other women in the firm to shame. Most looked the part, wearing fine business suits and matching skirts, but Mira always went the extra mile, showing just enough of her neckline and legs to make all the men wonder what she had hidden underneath. Her fine silk stockings, sexy heels, perfectly accentuating necklaces and wristlets, and pristine clear-coated fingernails served only to enhance her appeal.

Yet she was stunningly beautiful without doing a thing. The product of Norwegian and Native American ancestors, she was a striking combination of Nordic beauty and Navajo sultry.

But what made everyone take pause was her scent. No one could place is but the fragrance could be described as a cross between lilac bloom with a hint of damp musk. Wherever Mira went, that unmistakable scent followed her, and left a trail of arousal in her wake. Mira oozed sex, and everyone knew it.

Zack always knew when she passed his cube on the way to the break room, and that was his hint to stop whatever he was doing, and follow. No sooner did she begin refilling her coffee cup did Zack come up behind her and take in more of her through his nostrils before walking over to the water cooler for a refill of his own, and some causal conversation. In the year they worked in this office, Mira never led on that she could hear him inhale each time he walked behind her, and that it aroused her.

It was obvious how attracted they were to each other. The short conversations, quick passing glances, and the mannerism in which they approached each other spoke volumes. Both felt a sense of shyness and excitement come over them as they interacted throughout the course of each new day, and both recognized that their chemistry was getting stronger with each passing moment. It was only a matter of time before lust would spill over, and envelop both of them in its fire.

Friday in the office saw many employees leave early in an attempt to beat rush hour traffic. Many had knocked off after lunch and by 5 p.m., there were only a few stragglers left, hunched over mounds of paperwork in cubes, yet preparing to push everything aside after a long week.

Zack sat in his cube, working on the computer, as others around him packed up and left for weekend. He was just about ready to shut things down himself when the trail of Mira's wake caught his attention. He had hoped to chat with her once more before the week was out and he found himself in luck. He immediately got up out of his chair and walked into the break room. Mira was rinsing out her coffee mug at the sink when Zack caught her attention.

For a moment, she just stood there looking at him. He had half opened his mouth, preparing to say something but before he could form any words, he saw a wry smile creep across her face. He started feeling flushed as she continued her gaze, and realized he was beginning to feel his palms moisten. Neither one of them needed to say anything. They could see it in each other's eyes. The sexual tension that had been building between them was at its apex. They looked at each other hungrily, each beginning to entertain thoughts of what they wanted to do, and got more excited by the moment.

Mira lost whatever remaining grip she held on the coffee mug while imagining Zack naked and dropped it into the sink with a thud. Zack felt himself jump – the noise of the loud thump shaking him out of his own visualization of Mira's bare breasts being shoved into his face. She twisted to grab her mug out of the sink and upon tuning around; Zack was right in front of her. He moved his lips towards her ear and whispered, "Wait 'til everyone leaves."

Mira said nothing as Zack walked through the room and cast a sly glance back at her while continuing through the entryway. All she could do was nod in approval. It was now on.

As people continued emptying out of the building, Zack sat back in his chair with his eyes closed and waited impatiently for the florescent overhead lighting to dim. Shortly thereafter, the cleaning staff would make their rounds. Mira tried her best to get some work done but it was no use. The fire of lust that was burning brightly in her could now only be extinguished by Zack's cock.

After what seemed like an eternity, the cleaning crew finished their work and one by one, made their exit via the service elevator. The building's HVAC system had been shut off at five so the air was stagnant and muggy. The lighting was low, the floor was quiet, and sound of low mechanical humming coming from the equipment closet could now be heard.

Zack got to his feet quickly and made his way to the other side of the floor, where he could see Mira's cube lighting shining brightly out into the hall. Determined, he approached, and while she sat with her head bent forward over her workspace, he came up from behind her and kissed the bottom of her neck. He took both arms around her and rested them on her torso, right below her breasts, and pressed into her while lightly running his tongue to the base of her ear, and back again.

Mira quivered as a tingling came over her entire body and she felt herself getting wet. The constant pressure of Zack's tongue on her neck sent shivers up and down her entire body. With eyes closed, she threw her head back and reached underneath her skirt to massage her clit through her panties as he moved his hands from her torso to her breasts. He caressed and fondled them through her blouse and could feel her nipples hardening while her breathing became more pronounced and her chest heaved. She let out a soft moan as she reached both hands over her head and wrapped them around Zack's neck.

With her front exposed and there for the taking, Zack leaned forward and moved one hand down her body and under her skirt while continuing to fondle her with the other. In one motion, he slid her panties to the side with his thumb and thrust two fingers into her moist pussy. He couldn't believe how wet she was, and how hot he was making her. His fantasy was coming true.

Her moaning got louder as she succumbed to her body, and pushed her pelvis forward with each thrust of his fingers. She dropped her arms from his neck and reached around the seatback with one hand, while dropping the other by her side. She could feel his cock through his khakis, pressed up against his thigh, practically throbbing under the material, aching to be released from its cage. She ran her hand over it, up and down along it, and could feel it getting firmer and firmer to her touch, as she continued thrusting forward in her chair.

Zack couldn't contain himself any longer. Although he wanted to continue the game, to see how hot he could get her, he could no longer fight his own desires. He pulled away from Mira, grabbed the back of her chair and spun her around. In one motion, he grabbed her by the waist, pushed the chair away with one swipe of his leg, and then rested her ass down on her desk. As he pushed forward against her while pressing his lips to hers, he pushed her back, forcing her computer monitor flush against the cube wall. He then pulled her forward, not ever leaving her lips while lifting her legs up and pulling her soaked panties down one leg. Mira grabbed at his belt but Zack was already ahead of her, unzipping his fly and reaching for his cock. Before she could unbutton his slacks, he was inside her, sliding in and out of her easily and burying himself to the root in her slick canal.

She could feel her orgasm building quickly as she worked Zack's shirt open, popping the last two buttons from their stitching and pressed her palms on his muscular chest. She could feel his damp warmth no matter where she touched him. His entire torso was wet from the heat. She grabbed at his ass and rhythmically pushed him into her as Zack's pace quickened. Soon, he was jackhammering her pussy with reckless abandoned, the likes of which she had never experienced in her twenty year marriage or as far back as she could remember. With eyes closed, Mira threw her head back as her body started to quiver. Waves of pleasure crashed over her as she let out a long moan and opened her eyes. The room was so warm and the air so stagnant she could see the room's mist hanging above her as she contracted around Zack's cock. He could feel her vaginal muscles grabbing at him and stopped his thrusting in an effort to allow her to squeeze him tight.

Mira savored every moment coming down off her high but she wasn't satisfied yet. Before Zack could thrust forward, she pushed him back, slid forward off her desktop, and dropped to her knees. She assaulted his glistening cock with a primal eagerness she'd never dreamed possible. God did she want him – to smell him, taste him, and to devour him.

She grabbed him with one hand at the base and plunged his head into her mouth, tasting the musky juices from her pussy and inhaling his scent. She worked into a rhythm, gliding further and further down his shaft with each bob of her head, until she was bumping up against her finger and thumb that wrapped firmly around his base. Zack was enthralled as he watched Mira skillfully working his cock, and it only got him hotter and harder. It was as if his erection was growing even bigger each time she swallowed him whole.

While continuing to devour him, she moved one hand onto his sack and gently squeezed and tugged at his balls, while wrapping the other around his body and pressing on his ass cheeks. She was now pushing him forward with each thrust of his cock, and painting a ring of lipstick onto his pelvis as she continued playing with his balls.

The pressure in Zack's groin was building quickly and as his balls tightened, Mira let off his cock for just a moment, to tongue at his fully lubed and widening slit. She grabbed his head with both hands, and spread his member as wide as it would go before forcing the tip of her tongue in the opening, and tasting his pre-cum. Zack was being driven wild and could hold out no longer. He grabbed the back of Mira's head, her bouncing blonde hair now damp and tangling in the heat, and primally forced her back onto his throbbing cock, sliding it back down her throat. They both moaned in ecstasy in anticipation of the explosion as Mira grabbed his cock before feeling the first of his contractions. In one motion she pulled off him and ran her tongue down the underside of his shaft as the first thick streamer of Zack's load erupted from deep within him. She could feel the burst skim her hair above her forehead, and then quickly shifted back onto his head to accept his boiling load.

In rapid fire succession, she felt bullets of cum smack the back of her throat as she jerked his shaft forward. She felt him expand in her mouth with each contraction and listened to him moan in pleasure as she pumped his cock rhythmically, until every last drop had been coaxed out.

For good measure, she ran her tongue up and down his shaft until he could no longer take the pressure on his head. Zack staggered backwards as he went weak at the knees but steadied himself on his feet before he could stumble over the bottoms of his pant legs that were now trapped under his feet.

Mira got to her feet and pushed her ass back onto her desktop while savoring Zack's load and lightly fingering herself in a satisfying manner. Zack regained his balance, pulled his khakis back up to his waist and leaned in to kiss her. While doing so, he ran his hand lightly over her still soaked pussy. "God, that was incredible," he whispered in her ear, while she kept her eyes closed and relaxed into a state of bliss. He then noticed the streamer that was lightly clinging to the hair above her forehead and said, "You got a little on you," while motioning up with his eyes. Mira threw herself together and made her way into the ladies room as Zack dressed. Upon her return she wrapped her arms around him, and asked, "What do you suppose we do for an encore?"

"How about some dinner?" he answered. "We already had dessert."

The following Monday, Zack wandered through the roundabout on floor thirteen, on his way over to Mira's cube to see if she had arrived to start her day. Instead, he found three coworkers standing on the oppose side of her cube wall, whispering among themselves. When he stopped to ask what was going on, one of the women standing there pointed to the top of the wall and said, while covering her mouth, "Look there. Is that what I think it is?" Zack looked to where she was pointing and for a second, his heart sank. There, at the top of the cube wall was the remnants of his load, no doubt, the first streamer of cum that skirted Mira's hair. He could see that it had traveled from the top of the partition six inches down the wall before it had caked over, and he almost burst out into laughter right there on the spot. He was so impressed at his handiwork: how much he'd expelled, how far it traveled, and how its placement was such that it travel down the opposite side of Mira's cube wall, that he had to bite his knuckles to prevent from giving himself away.

As the man and two women stood there in awe, being unable to take their eyes off the evidence of some sort of weekend office tryst, Zack said to them, "Damn, that cleaning crew has to be insane," before walking off with a wry smile on his face.

* Thanks goes out to sexnovella for providing the edit on this work.

sbhammer
sbhammer
12 Followers