Heat of Tennis

Story Info
She wants him so badly, and she's so close.
3.1k words
4.13
24.1k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bead of sweat dripped slowly down his forehead, down his cheek, his chin, to the ground, glistening all the way. His shirt was essentially doused. God, look at those quads; look at that lovely, tanned physique. Brook's mouth watered a little.

She felt as if every eye was on her, watching her watching him. She knew it was a little neurotic, but she felt as though she would be caught staring at him and then, well then, everyone would know. She had had a crush on him since he was teaching her tennis at 10. Now, she was still so much younger than he was, but at least she was legal.

It might have been her hoping a little too much but she felt like he was always flirting with her. Maybe he was just a flirt. Maybe he was just being nice and she was misconstruing it all completely. He turned at her, looked intensely back at her and winked. He then fell back in to determined, hard-core tennis player mode. No, she definitely wasn't imagining it.

Brook was actually a little jealous about the tennis game. He was giving it every ounce of his attention, his focus, and his total physical abilities. She wanted that. She didn't know what she would do with it once she had it, but she wanted it.

She watched the game intently trying to feign interest in the tennis and not in the player. She was really just waiting for the game to end so she could go give Will a hard time. She didn't really want to give him a hard time, she wanted to give him a hard on, but that was WAY out her comfort zone. She wished it weren't.

She really wasn't sure what type of girls he was into. Much to her pleasure, she had never seen him with a girl in any other capacity than coach. She noticed that the small crowd around her began standing. She was so lost in thought she didn't even realize that the game was finally over and will was walking straight towards her.

"Hey, so who won?"

Ah shit. She should have paid more attention. Now she definitely was going to look like she didn't like him. How could she not pay attention? She'd just play it off.

"Well, I dunno. I think you won, but I really wasn't all that interested."

"Lucky guess, and I saw you starin' the whole game, your were totally interested." He winked again and made a face like he knew exactly why she was staring. But, she had tried so hard to not show anything towards him. Was she that transparent? Did he possibly know that he made her blood boil and that every day she didn't see him, she was just waiting for another tennis practice to see him?

She was getting flustered with him standing there, breathing hard, sweat on his forehead. "Brook? You're staring again. I'm gonna start thinking you're in love."

Jesus christ, did he have to bring it up like that? Like it was a joke. She felt her cheeks burning red. "You wish. Anyway, good game. You didn't trip or anything, it was really amazing."

He snorted a chuckle out. "Thanks sweetie. It's damn hot out isn't? You wanna go take a swim in the pool with me?"

"I, uh, I dunno." She was more than a little anxious about stripping down into a bathing suit in front of him. But, she also saw potential. Maybe, if she could just step out of her shell and go swimming with him, maybe, something would happen. "I guess I'll go."

"Great, I'll see you in ten."

She rushed to the locker room. Thoughts were pouring through her head like water. Were coach-student relations not allowed? Did he want her to come swimming because he liked her? Was he just being friendly? She was so excited her stomach was tying in knots. Quickly she changed and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked okay she thought. She let down her hair; that looked a lot better. She self-consciously wrapped a towel around her waist, took a deep breath, and walked out the door.

He was already in the water leaning against the side of the pool with his head back and his eyes closed. She stood in the sun, squinting down at him, not sure what to do. She almost wanted to turn back, but it was too late now. She looked down at his face. He was gorgeous. Tan, dark brown hair, when they were open, dark brown eyes; intense eyes.

He opened his eyes and for a breath moment there was nothing but them. He looked right at her and she at him. There was a sudden intimacy that caused Brook to blush and quickly look away, and then the moment was gone.

"Well, are you just gonna keep standing there, gawking, or are you gonna get it. It's not cold, don't be a sissy."

"Oh shut it, I just got here, gimme a break."

She smiled inwardly, unwrapped the towel and laid it on a chair. She turned around to catch his gaze. He literally looked her up then down. She felt nearly naked the way her looked at her. She walked over to the steps and slowly descended into the water.

"Oh christ, come on you pansy, get in the water or I'll have to make you."

Well that was incentive to take her sweet time. The thought of his hands on her, no matter what the context made her feel a heat between her legs that she wasn't even ready to acknowledge. She stopped on the third step and shivered in pretense.

He waded over to her with a sly smile on his face. She knew she was going to get exactly what she wanted. He stopped right in front of her, so close she could smell him. He smelled slightly of sweat but there was a manly, virile scent also emanating from him. She was so hot at that moment, she felt extremely uncomfortable.

"Are you gonna make me use force, young lady?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," she sniffed. She turned up her nose and continued to ever so slowly get into the water.

In a blinding instant, he had his large hands encircled around her waste. He threw her, as though she weighed nothing, over his shoulder and made his walk to the deeper waters.

"What are you doing?! This is completely uncivilized! Put me down you big buffoon!" She talked like she was mad but his touch was secretly sending electric through her entire body. And that fake writhing she was doing to try to get out of his grip was only adding to her thrill. She squealed out of delight as he plucked her off his should and threw her into the water.

She knew just how to play this angle. She came up gasping for air and made a face that said "of course you know, this means war!" She swam over to him and jumped on his back. She wrapped her legs around him tightly.

"Oooo, I like this fighting tactic."

Brook recoiled in embarrassment. How could he call her out like that and destroy the pretense that was allowing her a little freedom. She turned away from him, she didn't want him to see how totally embarrassed she was.

"Hey hey, where ya goin'?"

"Sorry, I just got a little too into fightin' ya is all." She wanted to melt away. How completely mortifying.

He reached out and grabbed her hand. He pulled her back and threw her over his shoulder again. This time he gave her butt a little smack and she yelped in shock. She was bursting inside. She felt like she couldn't handle much more before she popped.

"Now, see what happens when you act ridiculously?"

"Bite me!"

He smacked her butt again, this time slightly harder. It stung a little and this time she yelped again but from the pain.

"I like your girly little scream thing you got goin' on."

He smacked her butt again and again she yelped. This time, all she felt was pleasure suffusing through her body.

"You touch my ass again and you'll have a sexual harassment suit on your hands!"

"Hush, girl!" He slapped her ass again but allowed his hand to stay firmly upon her butt cheek. "Now, you can have your harassment suit."

He continued to move his hand over her ass. She loved the sensation but she was also extremely out of her comfort zone. She tried to get out his lock in earnest now. She definitely wasn't used to this attention from him. She managed to get off of his shoulder and stared at him incredulously.

"Where the hell did is this delinquent behavior coming from?"

He gave sheepish smile and shrugged. "I have no idea what you are talking about." He gave her a mischievous smile and sunk real low in the water as he glided towards her.

"Oh, no you don't," she giggled as she tried to paddle away. But, he was much too quick for her and overtook her easily. He grabbed her waist again and pulled her close. She gasped when she felt a hardness brush against her inner thigh. Was he this excited over her? She felt an overwhelming yearning for him but wasn't ready for all this. She wasn't prepared for him manhandling her, though she did like it.

He held her right where she was. She wasn't sure if he felt uncomfortable, but she did, as they looked each other in the face. She could still feel that hard pressure against her leg. He was looking intently at her, and then suddenly, let her go. He turned away and swam towards the other end of the pool.

"Will, what's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

He turned and looked at her, his brows furrowed. "How old are you?"

"Um, nineteen. Why?"

"Nothin'. Look I just realized that I gotta go. I'll see ya later."

With that he easily and gracefully pulled himself out of the water. Walked to the men's locker room and grabbed his towel on the way. Brook was left there utterly surprised and utterly disappointed. Though it had been moving too fast, it was moving. She may not have been ready for the intensity, but in this case too much was better than nothing at all.

She sat in the pool for a while longer and pondered what to do now. It was obvious he was attracted to her. He couldn't hide that. Maybe, he sensed that she was apprehensive and then realizing her youth linked the two and decided she was too young. She hated the words "too young." It made her skin boil. She may have been young, but she knew that she was capable of anything. Sitting in the pool, stewing in her juices, she managed to brood some intense motivation. She would make her move at the next tennis lesson. She had to get over her own trepidation; it would do nothing but hinder her. So it was a plan, she would make her move.

...............................................

Brook arrived with the worst kind of butterflies in her stomach. She wondered if he had thought about her at all. Would he have thought of her when he was in bed? Her stomach was turning. She was so nervous that she felt near to throwing-up. It would be impossible to practice tennis in this form. She walked out to the tennis courts and looked around for Will.

There she saw him at the far court re-wrapping his racquet's handle. She walked over, trying her best to build confidence. "You can do this Brook. He's attracted to you; he just needs to see you want him back. Don't be shy. Don't be shy. Don't be shy."

"Hey Brook. Whatcha whispering to yourself?"

"Oh, nothing, I was just uh..." here's a good opportunity, give it a try she thought to herself, "I was thinking about asking you something."

He raised his eyebrows in anticipation, which only made this more difficult for her. She was so scared she would make a complete fool of herself. But, after that momentous encounter in the pool, she couldn't pull back now and let him slip away.

"I wanted to know..." come on Brook, ask him out, "if..." don't be a little girl, go get what you want, "...my forehand was improving." God Brook, you're such a moron, she chastised.

He gave her a little smile and nodded. "But you gotta keep workin' it. Practice makes perfect and all that." He looked her up and down, "You got the tools, you just need to make use of them." At that he went to one side of the court and following suit, she walked to the other side.

It was a grueling practice. Was he mad? He worked her till she nearly collapsed. She was worn out and could hardly think straight. She sat and let her legs rest as he walked over to her. "You okay?" Will sat beside her.

"Yeah, I'm alright, you really worked me hard today. My thighs are so sore."

Brook rested her head against the backrest and closed her eyes to focus better on breathing. Her eyes flew open when she felt hands massaging her thighs. She looked at Will and he was intently staring at legs while he kneaded with his hands. Too tired to fight against it, she let out a soft moan and again laid back her head.

"Does that feel okay?"

She opened her eyes to look at him and was shocked to see lust flowing from his eyes. She gulped a little and moaned again in assent. He moved over to her other thigh and in doing so leaned over her. She breathed in his scent. He smelled wonderful to her. She wasn't going to let this be a repeat of last time. She was going to try her best to take charge or at least enjoy him instead of push him away.

"God, Will, that feels absolutely wonderful..." just take a breath, she thought, "I think we should go for a swim and you could do my shoulders."

Will coughed a little, "Uh, yeah, if a girl needs her shoulders rubbed after I wear her out, then that is what she needs."

"Okay, then I will meet you there in like ten?"

"Definitely."

Thrilled, Brook leaped up and giggled. It was quite relieving that she didn't make a fool out of herself and she also managed to get what she wanted. When out of eyeshot, she nearly sprinted to the locker room and changed with all haste. She changed quickly, looked at herself in the mirror and decided she was as ready as she'd ever be.

She skipped out to the pool and looked at Will, once again already there, in almost a triumphant manner. He laughed at her giddiness, which completely spurred her on.

"You'd better not welch on my back rub."

"Oh, no ma'am. Wouldn't dream of it."

She glided down the steps into the pool, over to him and turned around in front of him. Without warning, he pulled her back against him and rubbed her shoulders. He felt is chest against her back and then felt a familiar heat taking over her. He didn't just stop at her shoulders either, he massaged down her arms, along her collarbone, ever so close to her breasts. She moaned in ecstasy.

She laid her head back against his chest, next to his head. She could hear his static breathing in her ear. It turned her on to know she was affecting him in such a way. Then, she felt the tell tale sign of his desire and got goose bumps.

"You cold, little one? He lightly left a warm kiss on her outstretched neck, which was followed by more intense goose bumps. Her throat was dry and she had not clue what to say. She wanted to turn around, she wanted to rub her hands all over him, and explore his mouth. But she couldn't.

"A little. I think I need a nice, warm shower."

"Then let's get you in one."

Brook wasn't really sure what he meant by that. But, the way he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the men's locker room, she was beginning to get an idea.

'Will, won't someone see?" She was praying he would see her logic. She thought she had things under control but he always seemed one step past her.

"Don't you even worry about that, sweet thang."

He reached into the shower and turned it on. Then he turned back to Brook and reached around her to untie her bikini straps. She wasn't ready for this. She definitely wasn't ready for this.

"Will, I'm not sure about this. I dunno if I should."

He gave her a very perplexed look and stayed that way for a moment. He reached back into the shower and turned it off. He was pulling away again. He was thinking she was too young. God, how she hated that.

"Wait Will. What's the matter?"

"Nothing's the matter. I just think you're obviously not ready for this. It's my fault. Shouldn't have brought you in here."

She felt crushed. She had to do something.

"Don't say that." She moved to push her body against his as he backed against a wall. She put her hands on his chest and pressed her breasts against him. She leaned in and nibbled his neck. He groaned huskily into her ear. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her as close as he could get her. She looked up to meet his lips. They met hers with passion, with a fury that said he'd been waiting for this.

He sidled her over to the bench and lightly pushed her down onto it. She lay down in response and he held his wait above her. She moaned and whimpered at each little move he made. Her body was intoxicated with him. She could feel him slightly grinding against her. She wanted this man on top of her so badly it made her tremble. "Will! I can't do this. I need to stop. I can't breathe; air, I need air."

He jumped up, looking slightly appalled. She leaned up and looked at him and was disappointed. She could see a large bulge in his pants and felt more like a tease than she ever had.

"Brook, maybe you should just skidaddle."

'Skidaddle?' What, was she 2? It felt like a shot in her belly. He could just dismiss her like that. She wanted so much more from him. It seemed like the only way he would be interested in her is if she showed him so T & A. But, that wasn't all she wanted. So, she left; not just the room, but also the tennis club, and the lessons.