Heat of Tennis Ch. 02

Story Info
A chance encounter and reunion with Will.
1.5k words
4.17
13.6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brook walked into the pro-shop with the mindset that meant business. It had been a while, but she knew Will remembered her. She planned on correcting all the stupid mishaps that occurred and thoroughly dominating the situation this time. She knew what she wanted and she was going to get it.

"Um, excuse me, is Will around?"

Just then a beautiful specimen of man stood up and walked over to her. "Hi, my name's Casey, maybe I could help ya out?"

"Well, I don't think so, I was hoping to get a lesson on short notice and Will and I go way back and I thought he would stick me in somewhere." She laughed to herself; she definitely wanted Will to stick her in somewhere, a very particular somewhere. However, she was fairly intrigued by Casey, he was definitely good looking: tall, lean, short blond, curly hair, fiercely green eyes. She might have been here for Will, but she was now thinking what a perfect way to play hard to get.

"Well, that's just perfect. I just finished my last lesson and I would be glad to help you out. I'll give you a great rate."

"You have yourself a deal, my name's Brook."

"Alright Brook, let's get going."

He walked out in front of her and gave her a sweet look at his tight, little butt in those white tennis shorts. "So, I haven't seen you here before."

"Well, I used to come here a lot and just kind of stopped taking lessons."

"I see, and how do you know Will?"

"Oh, well I just took lessons with him forever."

They both walked onto the court and Casey gave her a smile that made her heart skip a beat. Maybe she should just forget about Will and give this new model a try. As her lesson progressed, Casey proved to be very intelligent and almost a little too charming. When they were finished, it felt like they did more talking and less tennis playing, but that was alright as far as Brook was concerned.

"Well Casey, I hate to tell you this, but I don't think I learned much today."

"Yeah well I was a little distracted with you. I hope this isn't too forward, but I'd like to take you out on a date. Is that possible?"

Brook could feel her cheeks filling with blood. She'd prepared herself for Will, but not for this. But, Casey was so damn good looking. How could she refuse and claim to be straight?

"Well, when were you thinking?"

"Now."

"Now?"

"Now."

"Okay, well I am going to go take a shower in the locker room and we can figure out what we're going to do."

She felt his eyes looking her up and down at the word shower and she was definitely getting hot.

"I'll just give you a hand." He grinned a devilish grin at her and stared intensely.

Laughing a little, she suddenly realized he wasn't joking. She was a little taken aback at first, but she was a woman and she could make her own decisions. She decided to throw caution to the wind; a shower didn't mean sex.

"Is that so? And what about the other employees?"

"Well, they can come too if you really want, but I was hoping for some more one on one time."

Brook snickered under her breath, "Well that isn't exactly what I meant, but hey, it's your job."

They began their walk back to the pro shop and Brook was beginning to feel nervous. She looked back at him and he winked. She was still nervous, but that little wink really got her juices flowing.

"I'll get the towels and meet you in there, cutie."

"Okay."

Brook walked to the locker room feeling more than a little naughty. Once again, the neurotic feeling that everyone was watching hit her. She turned on the shower and set about removing her clothes. She looked around and was extremely relieved to see that there was no one else in there. She stepped into the shower and let the hot water wash over her. She closed her eyes and for a moment, forgot about everything.

Just then, she was joined by a very hot, very naked man. "Hey there, cutie. You look every bit as delicious as I thought you would."

He leaned his weight against her pushing her back against the wall. He closed his mouth over hers and she lost herself. She let her hands roam all over his body. He had a strong back and very squeezable cheeks. He moaned into her mouth as she caressed his body.

"Mmm....well hello. Looks like someone's pretty happy to see me."

"Brook, you have no idea. You are so beautiful, anyone would be happy to see you."

He let his hand slide down her chest and stomach and began massaging her pussy. She was slick and she could tell that turned him on even more. He knelt down and tasted her. He was driving her wild.

"Oh my god Casey, that feels so good...mmmmm..."

His tongue delved into her and returned to her clit over and over again. At this rate she was going to orgasm in seconds. She began to lose control. She grabbed his hair hard as her climax seized her.

"Ooooohh god! Yes, god yes!"

As she came, Casey continued to massage her clit fervently with his tongue and lapped up her juices. He held her hips firm as she shuddered with the release of her orgasm. She could hardly see straight, but he didn't seem to be ready to stop.

Casey kept right on lapping her up when she heard the door to the locker room open.

"Hey, Brook, are you in there?"

Oh my god. It was Will! She quickly thrust her hand over Casey's mouth and ignored the stunned look on his face.

"Uh, yeah. Is that you Will?"

"Yeah, I'll wait till you're out of the shower."

She heard the door close and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Casey, you have to leave. Go out the back door."

He gave her a look of disbelief.

"Please, I'm begging you."

"Fine, but this isn't through!"

He stomped out of the shower, dressed and left through the back door. Brook washed herself off as quickly as possible and got dressed. She quickly opened the door and ran smack into Will.

She looked up in utter horror. This whole visit had been to see Will acting confident and self-aware and she ends up sluttin' around with some guy she just met.

"Hi Will. It's been a long time, eh?

Will looked down at her and she couldn't be sure what it was she saw in his eyes, but she hadn't seen it before.

"Too long, Brook. I've missed ya girl."

"Really? I've missed you too."

"You wanna go get a coffee or something?"

She nodded her assent and followed him out to his truck like a puppy. She hopped into the huge thing and felt just like she did before, afraid and excited and totally out of control.

"So Will, what have you been up to?"

"Not much, tennis, school, etc."

And that was it until the reached the coffee shop. When she got out she was amazed at Will's behaviors. He opened the door for her, bought her the coffee, and even pulled out her seat. Now she really felt like a sleaze.

Sipping their coffees, they mostly engaged in some small talk. But, when Brook started to get bored, Will filled her in on some personal details of his last relationship. Apparently, it didn't go well, and the reason seemed to be what Will was getting at.

"Will, why was there a problem? You sound perfect for each other, at least, the way you describe her."

"Well, the reason was you, Brook."

Brook was completely shocked and apparently it showed because Will bust out laughing.

"I just couldn't stop thinking about you and the terrible way we left off. And then, well then, I went and accidentally called her Brook...numerous times, and once in bed. It was terrible. I was in so much trouble. And then I thought, 'why do I keep doing this?' And so I broke it off with her."

"Wow. Will, I don't even know what to say."

"I know it's a lot to take in. I probably shouldn't have unloaded it all onto you the first time we've seen each other in a long time. But, it's been brooding and I don't want you to leave again before I got a chance to apologize for being such an ass before."

Every wonderful emotion Brook had ever felt about Will was bubbling up all at once. She felt like she was going to cry. She just couldn't believe the turn of events.

"Oh my god, Brook, don't cry." He leapt up and crouched beside her with his hand on hers. "Brook, I didn't mean to upset you, do you want me to back off, is that it?"

Brook looked down at him, and did the only thing she thought would be right. She leaned down and kissed him, a slow tender kiss and was joyously overwhelmed when he fervently kissed her back.