Heat of Tennis Ch. 04

Story Info
Will turns up the heat that makes Brook faint.
1.7k words
4.49
12.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brook followed Will back to his apartment filled with excitement. She knew she could handle this now but she felt some of the same innocent, girlish feelings that she had felt years ago about Will. But now, she saw so much more potential: sexual potential. She could hardly believe what was happening, that her childhood fantasy was coming true.

They got to the door and Will deftly unlocked it and pulled her in by her hand. "Would you like some wine? Beer? Mild sedative?"

Brook smirked and decided wine would be good. While he opened the bottle, she began to look around his apartment. From the living room, she could spy his bedroom. She wondered if he was a good lover; if he was experienced.

"Hey there spacey, why don't you come back and have some wine?" Will chided her.

"Will, do you know I've had a crush on you since I was like ten?" She looked curiously to him.

"Well, it wasn't very hard to tell. I think everyone knew. I got made fun of an awful lot." He gave a little chuckle at the thought.

Brook gasped in surprise. So she wasn't being neurotic after all? Everyone really WAS watching her. Damnit.

"When did I start catching your eye?" She felt a little anticipation in her stomach as she asked.

Will looked pensive for a moment. "I plead the 5th! I cannot incriminate myself."

Brook giggled as she started to feel the effects of the alcohol. "That young, huh? So you're into the ten year olds?"

"Whoa no, no, no! I'm not that perverted. I think you really started getting my attention when you stopped flirting with me by hitting me and started 'accidentally' bumping into me."

Brook grimaced at being called out. "So, you knew it wasn't an accident. God, how embarrassing."

Will put down his glass and walked over to Brook. He took hers from her hand and set it on the counter. His long fingers easily untied the knot in her towel and it fell to the floor. He pushed his body against her, and though he wasn't hard yet, she could feel his excitement rising.

"Brook," he whispered, "did you have fantasies about me?"

A thrill ran down her spine as she shivered. "Uh huh." She should have come up with a better response than that, but what was a girl to do when she's tipsy, horny, and more than a little over her head.

He lightly trailed his fingers up and down her arms causing the most wonderful goose bumps she had ever felt.

"Did you touch yourself thinking about me?" He pried.

Her cheeks grew hot. "Yes...I did." Her voice came out far more breathy than she meant for it to. "I fantasized about how you spanked me that one time in the pool. I always thought what would have happened if I had allowed you to do whatever you wanted to me."

He nipped her earlobe and whispered, "You liked my hands all over you then, didn't you?"

"Mmm yes."

"I'll tell you a little secret. I liked putting my hands all over you."

He kept his touches light, constantly starting new barrages of goose bumps and chills. She knew there was so much more, but she didn't ever want to put an end to this game that they were playing now. He kissed her neck. His lips were so hot against her cool, damp skin.

"Will, you're driving me crazy. You've been driving me crazy for eleven years."

"I know I have, Brook. And I enjoyed every moment of it."

He nipped her lobe and tongued her ear. It was wet and sloppy, but so hot and disgustingly sexual. Her knees felt weak. She could feel his hardness pushing against her pelvis. At that moment, there was nothing but Will.

"Brook," he whispered, "would you like to go to my bedroom?" He looked into her eyes and she saw lust pouring over. But, there seemed to be so many other things: anticipation, excitement, and that look she couldn't identify from before. She nodded because she knew nothing coherent would come from her lips.

He grabbed her hand and led her into the room. He left her standing there as he turned on a light. As he walked back over to her, Brook noted how manly and confident he seemed. As if he knew exactly what she saw when she looked at him. He grabbed her face gently and pressed a kiss on her mouth that was far tenderer than she was prepared for. She was lost in him. He could have asked her to die for him, and at this moment, she would. Her mind was reeling as her body reacted with intensity. Her sex was hot and flowing.

He pressed his lips to hers and drank deep of her. She felt a thousand, tiny little shocks spark all over her skin. She felt dizzy and her heart was beating faster than seemed healthy.

Then, like a roll of thunder, a loud crash destroyed the trance she was in, and brought her quickly, painfully down from her high. She didn't want to leave that place she was in. Will let go of her face and ran to the window. He bent down and picked up a rock amongst the broken glass that had shattered all over the floor.

"Will, what just happened?" Her mind was having difficulty functioning again; it seemed so surreal. Why was the window broken? Who had done this? She couldn't take it in fast enough. Her vision blurred and she fell to the ground.

...........................

Brook came to surrounded by several men she didn't know. She focused her eyes and realized they were cops. She looked around for Will and couldn't see him. She felt a little shot of panic run through her. Was Will okay? The last thing she could remember was a crash and then Will breaking off the kiss.

"Hi, I'm officer Arthur Shipka. You can call me Art. How are you feeling?" A slightly graying cop said as he offered her some water.

"Where's Will? Is he okay?" The panic was clear in her voice.

"Oh yeah, he's fine, he's right over there." Arthur pointed, and there he was. How had she missed him before?

"We're really worried about you. You know you fainted." His face looked kind, she could tell he was a dad.

"I fa...there was a crash."

"Yeah, we're going to need to talk about that later on. At first, we thought it was just some local hooligans, but Will informed us that there might be someone angry with you. But, we're not going to go into this now. You seem to have had a tough night."

She shook her head slowly in disbelief. Could Casey have done this? "Yeah, I'm not usually a fainter. I don't really know what happened. I think this is the first time I've ever really fainted."

Arthur examined her and noted how pale and weak she seemed right now. He was slightly worried. "Well the EMT says that the wine and exhaustion from swimming, among other things, may have been contributors. But, for right now, I just wanna give you my card. Call me in the next couple of days when you are feeling better. I'd like to make sure you're safe and that there's not some crazy out there gunnin' for ya. Okay?"

Brook nodded and thanked him. She watched as the cops slowly left, leaving a very empty, quiet room behind them. She looked over at Will. He seemed distracted and worried.

"Will?"

He blinked out of thought and looked over at her. Her face was so beautiful, more beautiful than he had ever realized. "Yeah, hun?"

"I think I'm a little scared. Do you think that he could have done this?"

Will walked over and sat down next to Brook. He looked at her and could tell she was more than a little scared. "I didn't want to tell you before, because I was hoping my instinct was wrong. But, I think Casey isn't the type to give up on you easily. I think he has bigger issues than mood swings."

He watched as a tear ran from her eye and he caught it with his finger.

Brook felt a lump of guilt rise from her stomach and lodge soundly in her throat. "If I hadn't been such a goddamn slut, this wouldn't have happened. I still can't fathom what I was thinking then. Especially since I always have wanted you."

"Shhh. Don't say that about yourself. I won't have it. You're wonderful, and smart, and hot as hell. You made a mistake. People do it all the time. You just accidentally made the mistake with a nut job."

She laughed despite herself and wrapped her arms around Will. "I'll tell you what though. I don't think the swimming or the wine caused the fainting. You are a damn good kisser."

Will chuckled which released some of the tension in his chest. He kissed her neck lightly, and breathed in the scent of her hair. He wondered briefly if there was anything that smelled as alluring as Brook.

"Brook, hun. What do you want to do for tonight? I know we had other plans," he winked, "but, I think you need a to play it cool for tonight. And to be honest, I don't really want to send you home right away."

She was so flattered at how caring he was. This was not the Will she once knew, this was a much more advanced version.

"Well, I'm kind of cold, this bathing suit is still wet. Could I use your shower? And maybe one of your old shirts?" She batted her eyelashes at him.

"Well, how could I resist a face like that? Why don't I make something to eat and pick a movie while you're in the shower, and we can have a sleepover?"

She was actually surprised he wasn't trying to jump into the shower with her. Surprised, but relieved. She felt sapped of energy. "That sounds great."

She went to start the shower as Will began to make dinner.

........................

"Fucking asshole can't face me himself. Has to call Officer O'Douche-bag to back him up."

Casey was seething with fury. He would have Brook, and that's all there was to it.