Heat of Tennis Ch. 06

Story Info
A small glimpse into Casey, and a very sweaty Will.
1.4k words
4.55
13.7k
2

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brook groggily woke up to the sound of the phone. She certainly wasn't ready to get up. She had spent another wonderful night with Will, this time sans unwanted interruptions. She sighed heavily as sunlight assaulted her eyes. She reached for the phone:

"Hello?"

"Hey Brook, it's Will." Instantly she perked up and her mood improved.

"Hey! Couldn't live without me for more than a night, eh?" She prodded.

Will smiled, he really couldn't. "Well, actually, I have tennis match today, and I was wondering if you wanted to come cheer me on. You'd be the best cheerleader in the place."

"Definitely!"

"Okay, well I'm on my way over now, so get dressed quickly. Don't worry about a shower, you're probably just gonna sweat out there under the sun."

She hung up the phone and felt like a little girl going to Disney World. It seemed like every time he talked to her, he had this affect. She picked out a light sundress and decided, just for fun, to go without a bra. She knew Will would notice. She brushed her teeth and pulled her back into a cute ponytail. By the time she finished a bagel, he was there to pick her up.

She opened the door with a broad grin on her face. Will looked her over a split second and then stepped in to wrap his arms around her and pick her off the floor. Everything about her was just so delectable.

"You look amazing, Brook. You're gonna be a distraction out there, aren't you?" He smiled.

"That's the plan." She breathed in deeply as he let her go.

Brook locked up and they drove together in his car to the racquet club. It was a hot and sunny day. Brook was glad she remembered to wear a hat and bring some sunscreen. He looked over at her. She looked good enough to eat in that yellow sundress. He reached over and touched her thigh. Immediately she looked over to him and smiled. He felt her soft skin with his fingertips and visions of last night came back to him.

As they pulled up to the club, he ran around the car to open up her door. She was so flattered and nearly felt like she might pop. After she was out, he reached in a got his gear. They walked out to the court he was scheduled to play on. It appeared they had beaten his opponent.

Brook looked around and noticed a small crowd waiting for the start of the match. She also noticed something that she must have overlooked all the years she was getting lessons. It seemed that many young, and even some old, women were eyeing her and lusting after him. How had she never noticed this before? It must have been because she was among them before.

Suddenly she felt very insignificant. Some of the women watching Will had bodies reminiscent of Barbie. She looked down at her dress and tried to iron the wrinkles out with her hands. Those Barbie Dolls were definitely not wearing sweet, little sundresses. Some of them were merely in bikinis with wraps tied around their waists. How could she compete with that?

She looked over at will and noticed he seemed completely oblivious to those women. He was bent over retying his shoes without any thought in the world.

"Will." She nearly whispered.

"Yeah?" He replied absently.

"Who are all those women over there?"

"Um, do you want their individual names," looking up, "or just an explanation for their presence?" He gave her a cute smile.

She felt very self-conscious. "Well...you know their individual names?"

He chuckled. He could see what was going on here. He put his hands on her shoulders, leaned in, and gave her a tender, caring kiss that nearly had her falling on her ass. When he was through, she easily detected the jealous eyes bearing down on her.

"Those women mean nothing to me. And if you were anything like them, you would too. But, I don't think I have to worry about that."

She blushed and smiled. Looking down at her dress, she decided it wasn't so bad. She noticed a man walking up, and assumed it was his opponent.

"I'm gonna go sit in the stands."

He gave her a light, little slap on the ass. She gave a cute yelp and scurried over to the stands. As she sat, she could tell the women were having trouble not attacking her with questions.

The match started and she couldn't help but admire every sinewy muscle on his lean body. Sweat began to flow on every inch of him and she fantasized about that sweat forming from sex. He seemed like a finely tuned machine. In her reverie, she didn't notice a man walk over and sit next to her, but the Barbies did, and their whispering caused her to look over.

"Hey there, sweety."

"Casey," she hissed, "what the hell are you doing here?"

"FAULT!" Brook snapped her head towards Will and saw he was distracted with them. His look was dark and it actually gave Brook a small shiver. She didn't want to cause him to lose this match.

Casey leaned in to her. "I came here to be with you. I've missed you. What have you been doin'?"

She decided to ignore him and found another seat between two people.

"He's a fire-cracker, isn't he?"

Brook looked over, surprised to find a more demure girl had whispered the comment.

"Are you talking about Casey?" Brook whispered back.

"Yeah."

"He is. How do you know him?"

"I dated him."

Brook's jaw dropped to the ground. This perfectly normal girl had dated Casey? She couldn't believe it.

Without thinking, Brook sputtered, "How did you survive it?"

The girl laughed loudly enough to draw attention. Brook looked over and noticed that Casey was watching them. His face was menacing and disturbing.

"He is pretty scary." She replied. "For a while, he wouldn't leave me alone when I tried to break up with him. I even had to get a restraining order. He blatantly ignored it; went to jail a couple times for it. But, they couldn't keep him there long. Then, a few days ago, he just left me alone."

Brook gulped. She was the reason he had left this girl alone.

"My name's Brook, what's yours?

"Abby. You're here with Will, I saw you two earlier."

Brook blushed. She was 'with' Will. She loved the sound of that.

"Well, I came with him, but we're not a couple or anything."

Abby laughed loudly again. It was beginning to make Brook uncomfortable since it drew Casey's attention.

"I don't know. From the way Will looks at you I would say you're married."

Brook's heart swelled. Married? Holy shit! She giggled. She didn't know how to respond. She decided a change of subject would work.

"So, how long were you with Casey?"

"Oh god...not very long. A few months maybe. He tricked me. At first he was really sweet. But, he's real, real jealous. He started getting pissed off over stupid things, so I tried to break it off. That was like going through hell."

Brook was pretty sure she had at least an idea of what she went through. They sat through the rest of the match in silence. Brook kept zoning out, thinking about what Casey could possibly be capable of. She was sitting and thinking when Will jogged over to her. He planted a very wet, disgustingly sweaty kiss on her lips.

"I bet you couldn't tell me how I did, can you?"

Brook sighed. She had meant to watch, but she just couldn't focus. "Well, I was thinking."

"I see you met Abby."

Brook perked up. A little burst of jealousy blew through her when he said her name as if he knew her well. The worst part was that Abby seemed like perfectly good competition since Will wasn't into the Barbie types.

"Yeah she's really nice." She said despite her jealousy.

"We're pretty good friends. She takes lessons here with another coach. She's how we found out what a douche bag Casey is. I don't know if she told you, but he put her through hell."

"I gathered that much. It's starting to feel a little too familiar, actually."

"Why, I'll protect you little lady." He said with a country draw and a tip of an imaginary hat.

She giggled and ran her hand down his arm, wiping the sweat as it moved downwards.

"You're looking pretty hot," she said admiringly.

"You too, baby. I'm done here today, just had one. What do you say we go home and shower off?"

Her stomach jumped in anticipation and excitement. She hoped he meant that literally. She hopped in his car gingerly and awaited their next stop.