Heat of Tennis Ch. 07

Story Info
Hot and heavy in the shower.
1.1k words
4.23
14k
4

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the entire car ride, Brook was nearly shivering with anticipation. Was he really planning on showering with her? Of course she was game.

Will kept looking over at her, laughing inwardly at how distracted she seemed to be. He planned on showing her an amazing time. His cock twitched just thinking about her in the shower, the water streaming over her beautiful breasts, her hair slicked back. But, he had to shoo those thoughts away because he fully intended to make this experience about her.

Will reached over and lightly tugged on her ponytail. Brook snapped out of her reverie and looked over at Will. She could tell he was getting excited. His tennis shorts didn't do much to hide what he was thinking.

"Will, might I ask what the hell that is, mister?" As she pointed to his growing erection.

"Ha, you're not supposed to see that. It isn't debonair in the least!" Will smiled and wrapped his hand around the back of her neck, kneading and massaging it.

"Mmm, that feels great Will. At this rate how are we gonna make it all the way to the shower?"

Will nearly felt like he was racing home to have Brook. He was completely enthralled with thoughts of her naked, wet body. Despite himself his erection was in full form and he couldn't seem to do anything to stop it. All he could think of was Brook.

After a drive that seemed to take forever, they finally arrived at his apartment and rushed upstairs. He pulled her behind him by her hand to the bedroom.

"You strip!" He said pointing enthusiastically at her, "I'll take care of the shower."

Brook decided now was the time to throw caution to the wind. He probably didn't really expect her to strip completely naked, so that's exactly what she wanted to do. When he reentered the room, the shock on his face was exactly the reward she wanted.

"Oh my god Brook...you look absolutely...god!" He managed to stammer out. His erection was now painful and demanded release, but it wasn't that time just yet. He walked over to her and pulled her close. He meant to touch and kiss her, but he couldn't stop staring at her beautifully feminine form.

"Do you like what you see, Will?"

Will bent his head forward and slowly traced kisses up her neck and on her ears. She cooed in delight. The kisses were so tender and warm. Goosebumps flowed all over her skin. He lightly traced his fingers down her arms and back up, caressing her lovingly. She could feel the scruff from his chin rubbing along her smooth skin causing her to nearly laugh. She also began to feel that all too familiar warmth between her legs and was fighting to not ruin this moment and just take what she wanted.

She reached around Will and lifted his shirt over his head. She kissed his chest which tasted salty but delicious. He moaned something incoherent; his responses made it seem like he had never been touched like this before and that was exciting to her. As he continued to let his hands roam up and down her arms, she began to unbutton his shorts.

Will was surprised at just how turned on he was. Not only that, but he was a little bit nervous. He could hardly think of what next to say or do. And the way she seemed to be taking the lead really threw him for a loop. She smelled and felt like heaven. He knew what he wanted to have happen, but hell if he could make himself do anything.

Delicately, Brook pulled down his shorts and boxers. It was almost comical how hard he was just from seeing her naked. He didn't seem to responding like normal, as though he were in a daze. She pressed her body hard against his feeling his warmth and his dick between them. He groaned a response, pressed his nose into her hair and breathed in deeply.

Slowly, Will began to get his senses about him and the more he realized what was going on the more his hands roved over every inch of Brook's body. She moaned a beautiful moan of desire and that was enough to get Will moving. He lightly grabbed her hand and pulled her to the bathroom. Quickly, he turned and held her face in his hands as he pressed a wanton kiss against her lips. She allowed her hands to maneuver over the muscles in his back. The heat that seemed to be emanating from both of them nearly overwhelmed Brook.

The steam and rush of the water heightened the sensations that they both were feeling. Brook's desire was all-encompassing. She wanted to kiss his entire body but had to satisfy herself with wrapping her arms around his neck and tasting every inch of his neck. He groaned and began to grind his pelvis into her with a ferocity that he could not seem to quench.

Will pulled away with a devilish grin and stepped into the shower, pulling her after him. The water rushed hot down Brook's skin and her nipples quickly stood at attention from the quick temperature change. Will wrapped his hands around her waist and gently sucked her nipples. Slowly, he moved his hands up her back, to her shoulders and finally they cupped her face as he assaulted her lips with his.

Brook looked devilishly at him as her hand found his cock. It was engorged to say the least. Brook had pictured their first time together to be a little more...romantic. But, the want she had for him needed to be slayed. Knowing it would shock the hell out of him, Brook turned around, leaned forward with her hands on the wall, and spread her legs.

Will looked down at her ass and feminine curves. He lightly dragged his nails down the middle of her back reveling in the red lines that quickly formed.

"Will...please..." Brooke breathed heavily, "I want you in me..."

Will couldn't refuse even if he wanted to. That luscious ass, her throaty voice, the steam clouding his sight, it was overwhelming. Slowly his dick found its way between her legs to the wonderful, warm heaven that awaited it impatiently. He pushed it past he lips and she let out a moan of delight. He reached out his arms and covered her hands with his as he pulled out and re-entered. Every time he pulled out a downpour of water assaulted his dick and every time he pushed back into her, a velvet vice beckoned him to stay. He knew he wouldn't last long...

"Will, I want you to cum in me!"

And that was all it took. The most exquisite orgasm washed over him. He pumped hard into her as he heard her whimpers of surprise and delight. Spent, he turned her around and kissed her passionately.

"Sorry that didn't last longer...I can promise more though." He grinned sheepishly at her.

"Damn right you will!" She retorted as she planted another kiss on him.