Heat of Tennis Ch. 08

Story Info
Will and Brook finally have the perfection they wanted.
1.7k words
4.38
10.6k
3

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So that bitch thought she could just parade her little conquest around in front of everybody, making him look like an idiot? Casey knew why she was doing this. She wanted to make him jealous. She wanted him to prove that he was a man, a man strong enough to take charge of his woman, and he fully intended to give her that evidence. He decided it was time to stop playing these petty games and do something that she couldn't ignore. He was going to start with showing her what happens to betrayers.

.................................................

"So, what would you like to do today, I am completely free," Brook put forth.

Will stretched out on the bed and contemplated the possibilities. He rolled over and draped his arm over Brook and lightly kissed her shoulder.

"I can think of plenty of things we can do right here, from the safety of this bed. Interested?"

Will wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, which unfortunately was punctuated by the sounds of Brook's stomach grumbling.

"So I guess that's a no? I'm also willing to go get some food too."

Will smiled at her, and Brook caressed his head.

"I think that sounds like a plan," she smiled. They went to a local diner and enjoyed brunch, talking about future plans and more than once slipping into more suggestive conversation. Brook couldn't believe that this was the same guy she had a crush on for so long. Even back then, she never imagined enjoying such small things with him, having intimate conversation and idly sitting around. He was always so iconic to her; something unattainable, that if she ever did catch his attention, it would be on his terms with her always wondering if she was behaving properly.

But he was sweet. He seemed to view her with as much awe and she viewed him. And she definitely had a measure of control. He was a better man than she ever could have imagined in her more innocent days, of course, maybe back then, he wasn't quite so wonderful. She was glad things turned out the way that they did.

After their meal, they decided a movie was in order. They held hands and laughed through the whole movie. Well, they might have indulged in a little high school make-out session. Brook could kiss his lips forever. They were soft and supple and could whip her into frenzy. And, not a single kiss lacked thought, he gave his top performance for every one. Tasting her mouth, probing with his tongue, sometimes delicately, sometimes fervently.

Brook was excited, more excited than she can remember ever being about a guy. Everything seemed to come pretty naturally; the chemistry was definitely there. "What do you say we head to my apartment and find some way to entertain each other?" Will asked.

"I say that's the best idea you've had idea. But, do you think you can handle me this time?" Brook flashed a coy smile and laughed when Will feigned a shot to the heart.

Back at Will's apartment things were certainly heating up just as both of them wanted. Will was determined to take control and do everything in his power to drive her crazy. He slowly lifted her blouse over her head, kissing her everywhere: her stomach, her chest, her shoulders, her back. Her scent was intoxicating.

She reached out to touch him and Will placed her hands back at her sides, slowly removing her pants so she was standing in just her bra and panties.

"Brook, lay on your stomach for me."

She lay down on the bed, as requested. He unclasped her bra and slowly massaged her shoulders and her back. He loved how soft she was, and the lines of her muscles in her back. As he massaged, he lightly kissed her back. She trembled from the heat left behind each kiss. He let the wait of his body rest on hers a moment. She let a moan escape with her breath as he kissed her cheek and took in the feeling of her body pressed against his.

She felt the heaviness of him on her and felt satisfied. She was mostly naked, he fully dressed, she could hardly breathe, and she felt his rising excitement, and she never felt more satisfied. No one ever tells you what the simple feeling of having someone on top of you can do.

She squirmed to face him and thought he was quite possibly the handsome man she had ever seen.

"You're hard again, mister," she said with a faux motherly look of reproach.

"I know I am." He slowly grinded his cock into her as he launched an assault on her mouth. She melted beneath him and couldn't help but push her hips into his dick. He kissed down her neck ever so slowly, downwards, lingering on each nipple till they were hard as diamonds. His hands traced down her sides as his lips continued lower still.

She was so hot and brimming with sexuality. That satisfied feeling very quickly disappeared, and it was replaced with want. She writhed and moaned and inwardly begged for more. And as she felt her panties being pulled off of her, she felt her prayers had been answered.

He kissed her hips bones. He kissed just above her clit. He kissed each inner thigh. And she fought to not thrust her pussy right into his face. But she did continue to writhe and moan, and though she did try to nudge his head with her hands, he placed her hands back down with a look that said, 'no, no.' Then he smiled and lowered his head right to where she had been wanting.

It felt immaculate. His tongue felt so hot and wet. He traced small circles around her clit, letting it slip away from his tongue over and over again, shooting electric shocks through her body. If he did that long enough, there was no doubt she would climax. But that's not what his aim was. He wanted to make it a ground breaking, earth shattering orgasm so she would never be able to joke again how much sexual power SHE had over HIM.

He slowly moved his tongue lower and slid it into her heat. He reveled in the way she tasted and felt immense satisfaction at the violence of her reactions. His desire for her was mounting but he wasn't going to give in to it. He was going to drive her to exhaustion and then he would take his pleasure.

He started licking her clit again and he slowly slid a finger into her hot sheath. At that there was no stopping the release. Brook's orgasm overwhelmed her and took away all her control. She clenched onto the bed and screamed out as wave after wave of sheer ecstasy took her over. The way Will seemed to read her body and be totally in tune to her needs blew her mind as much as the orgasm did.

"Will, I need you in me...don't make me wait anymore..." she gasped.

Will couldn't refuse such a sweet, desiring request. He took off his pants and she helped pull off his t-shirt. The warmth of their touching skin drove him wild and he knew he would never be able to give it up. He brushed the hair out of her face as he slid into her.

The heat was incredible and his dick fit snugly. Gently he slid out and back in as she raised her legs to get him deeper inside her. She loved watching his shaft disappear into her and recognized the importance of it. His face beaded with sweat and she could tell he was making sure to hold back a little. But, at this point she didn't care because he felt so good sliding in and out of her.

She watched as his sinewy muscles flexed while he held his wait above her. She loved the way he looked, and she made sure to appreciate every inch of him. She could feel another orgasm rising with every pelvis thrust into her clit. He leaned in and kissed her neck and traced a line up to her earlobe where he gave a light nibble. And once again, the heat overtook her. She wrapped her legs tightly around him, holding him inside her as she navigated through every undulation of pleasure.

After her body was spent, she relaxed as he started up his pace again. Her body lay limp, but her mind was picking up the pieces. She decided it was time to turn the tables. She pushed him off her, getting some reward out the look of shock on his face, and quickly hopped on top. She smiled mischievously, slowly lowered herself onto Will rigid cock. This position afforded her deeper penetration and though she intended on going slow, she surely couldn't stop grinding.

Will couldn't believe the change in the tide. She was looked delicious straddling his cock, her abs tensing with each movement, and her pert breasts bobbing up and down in rhythm. Her hands were on his chest and he could see the focus in her face. She was going to ride him to an orgasm and take him with her.

The view alone almost took him to the edge, but when she starting moaning and grinding harder, he knew he was close. She continued, rubbing her clit on his pelvis with every thrust. She couldn't believe how wonderful in felt to have him this deep inside her. He held on to her hips. He felt the tell-tale tightening of his balls and he knew he was seconds away, Brook could see it too.

Will held on to Brook tightly as he filled her with his cum. His grunts and groans were unreal and his orgasm was impossible to describe. As he came deep into Brook, her own orgasm was triggered with a giant swell of sensation. Her orgasm lasted far longer than his and after the mind blowing experience; she collapsed on top of him. Their breathing was staggered and there was a slick sheen of sweat between them.

He lay there, gently caressing her back. His rapidly deflating dick was still nuzzled inside her. And he held her till her breathing evened out, and she fell asleep.