Heat of Tennis Ch. 09

Story Info
The conclusion: Casey and Will fight the final battle.
2.1k words
3.93
6.6k
4
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey sat brooding. He never let a whore have the upper hand and he knew Brook and Will were having disgusting fuck fests every chance that they got. He wasn't sure who he needed to teach a lesson to more. Brook was a fucking whore who dared lead him on and play him as a fool. But Will! Will was half the man he was! He let girls walk all over him, baby him, dominate him. What a damn pussy!

Casey had it all figured out. A way to punish both in the most royally embarrassing way possible. It was so simple he nearly laughed. He felt joyous over his little plan.

********************************

Brook and Will were the picture of sublime happiness. They were having sex like bunnies and when they were exhausted from it, they spent time doing all the wonderful things perfectly happy couples do all the time. The played tennis, socialized with friends, watched movies, stayed up all night laughing; Brook was on cloud nine.

They decided to go out one night to a fancy dinner just to celebrate a Thursday. It was a perfect little place that still had something to prove. The food was delicious, the portions huge, the ambiance surreal. They held hands over the dinner table with whispered conversations. After much hushed conversation and delicious food they decided to head home.

Driving home, they held hands and enjoyed each others' company. They laughed and talked about everything from music to movies to future plans. Eventually, Will noticed a pair of headlights following too closely, but he assumed he was driving too slowly because there was yet another set of headlights behind that one. Will accelerated a bit and kept conversation flowing with Brook. She had gotten a little sleepy from the wine but was clearly still focused on him, gauging the way she was massaging his arm.

Suddenly, the car behind knocked Brook and Will's in the rear.

"What the hell?!"

Both of them looked back to see a car swerving back and forth behind them, flashing its headlights and honking.

"Will, what do you think is happening?" Said Brook alarmed.

"I don't know, but I'm stopping. If they're in trouble I'll try to help, if it's an asshole, well let's just hope he's not carrying a gun."

As soon as Will began slowing, the car behind him backed off. He eased onto the shoulder and was followed by the rear car.

"Will, are you sure this is a good idea? I mean, this isn't exactly normal. If they need help they can just go to a police station or something."

"I dunno...I'm just going to check and see what's up."

Both Will and Brook exited the car and Brook waited anxiously as Will tentatively waved to the car behind and began walking towards it. Suddenly, Casey gets out of the car and slams the door behind him.

"Will, I am sick and tired of playing games with you over that nasty whore!"

Will stopped in shock. "How dare you talk about her like that you insignificant, narcissistic asshole. You're just pissed because she thought for one second you might be worth her time and quickly learned exactly how worthless you are. You were just hoping it would take her more time, but you're damn easy to peg. Now, leave us the hell alone, or I will kick your ass, call the cops, and claim self-defense!"

Casey was pissed, but he just had to remind himself to maintain control. He quickly, purposefully walked towards Will. Will braced himself for a fight, he was so focused that he never saw it coming. Casey's hand emerged from hidden behind him and he quickly brought it to Will's abdomen and let the taser loose. Will's eyes rolled, he convulsed, and fell like a rag doll onto the ground. Brook screamed in horror but before she could run from Casey, he grabbed her by the hair, shoved her hard onto the cement and bound her with twist ties and gagged her. He picked her up and brought her to his Jeep and placed her in the front seat as Will was starting to come to. He walked back over to Will and tased him again, getting not so secret joy from it, he bound and gagged him, and dragged him to the back of his Jeep. He drove off into the darkness to a secluded cabin, never noticing the vehicle following him at a distance.

Casey was thrilled with how easily and smoothly everything had gone. Literally perfect. The most that he could hope for is that the rest will go just as perfectly. He was getting hard just thinking about it, he'd better rein that in or he'd ruin his own plans. After he managed to drag both of them inside, they twisted and groaned more than he cared for, he placed Brook on the bed and sat Will in a chair, aimed just so with a view of the bed. He strapped Will down with more twist ties. The fury in Will's eyes excited Casey; Will knew something awful was going to happen and there was nothing he could do about it.

Now Casey moved his attentions to where they were more needed, Brook was doing her damnedest to get out of her restraints. It warmed Casey's heart seeing how excited she was for him. He touched her face lightly as she tried to yell at him.

"Don't worry, baby. I know you had some reservations about me, but I'll make it feel so good. And it'll be perfect, cause Will will get to see that we are meant to be together."

Casey pulled out a knife. At the sight of it Brook started feeling faint. She thought she knew what was coming till she saw that. Casey smiled, "Don't worry, sweetheart, I wouldn't put this in you, but I think you know what will be ripping into you." He slowly cut her tight skirt up from the bottom as she began to panic. "Now, if you keep wiggling, I might nick ya."

Just at that moment, when all seemed lost, the door slammed open and in rushes in Abby...with a gun?!

"Stop Casey." Her voice was deadpan, ominous. "Get off her and stand over there."

Casey's smile quickly faded. Nothing registered but pure shock. Holding the gun with surprising steadiness, Abby picked up the knife and freed both of them.

"Alright Casey, slowly walk to the door, no sudden movements. After the shit you made me put up with, don't think I wouldn't shoot your fine ass."

Slowly, they both walked towards the door, Casey looking like a neutered dog and Abby smug. Before Abby walked over the threshold she looked back at Brook, "Don't worry, I'll take care of him..." Abby grabbed the knife and cut Will's restraints.

Brook couldn't tell if Abby was menacing or horny, and at this point really didn't care. After they had left the cabin, Will raced across the room to Abby and cut off her restraints. "Oh my God, Will..." Will tipped her chin towards his face and kissed her deeply in relief. They looked at each other, searching and kissed again. He caressed her face possessively and moved his hand slowly down her neck, her collar bone, lightly over her breast to her side. He leaned his forehead to hers and breathed deeply with his eyes closed. Brook smiled, pecked his lips, "I think it's time we had some fun..."

She reached over and grabbed the left-over zip ties and smiling, tied Will to the bed posts. Then she reached down and secured his legs. She pulled off his shoes and socks and reached over for the dropped knife. "I would ask if you mind if I ruin your clothes, but you're mine now, and I say you don't mind."

Slowly, deliberately, she cut off his clothes, revealing his tanned, toned body. She slowly moved her face up his leg, past his groin to his chest, smelling his sweat pheromones. He smelled intoxicating to her and her pussy was yearning for him, but she knew she needed to tease more, even if he was primed to receive her.

She straddled him and moved upwards, "I need to be more wet, and you're just the man to do the job."

She lowered her little pussy onto his awaiting mouth. She used the headboard to help support her wait as she buckled from the skill of his tongue. His tongue was hot and practiced. He licked her slowly from back to front, not shrinking from any part of her. He kissed just around her clit, never making full contact, making her squirm to try and regain control and get some satisfaction. He probed his tongue inside her, still never making the crucial connection she needed. But, she remember that she was the one in charge here.

She backed off of his face, "If you don't like my clit like you know I want you to, you get no sex, mister."

Somewhat surprised, Will raised his eyebrows, yet acquiesced, "Yes ma'am!"

She lowered herself back onto his face. He encircled her clit with his tongue. The heat sent shivers through her body. She could feel her orgasm building as she began to grind her hips to the rhythm of his tongue. She felt like she was chasing the Great White Whale, she wanted this orgasm so badly. As she ground into his face, he licked as furiously as he could, sensing her impending orgasm and all at once she blew. Her orgasm was mind-blowing; she made noises she wasn't proud of, her toes curled and it fell like her pussy was literally all that there was to her body.

When it finally blew over, she wanted more. She got off his face, bent and kissed him, smiling because she tasted herself on his face. She kissed down his chest and slowly moved to his groin. She wrapped her little hand around his hard cock and licked the ridge of the head, thrilled with his erection. Then she engulfed her dick with her mouth, laughing inwardly at his shocked gasp. She stroked the base of his dick along with the rhythm of her mouth on the head. With her other hand she massaged his balls emphatically. She started with a slow rhythm and could hear the low, approving hum in his throat. So, she moved faster and faster, making a career of pleasing him.

"Baby, you're gonna make me cum if you don't stop." She looked up and smiled a smug, proud smile. She wanted control and she successfully took it. But, she was ready for more.

"So, do you think you'd be able to satisfy my needs if I decided to get on top?"

Will wasn't sure, but he would do his damnedest to hold back until she came again. "Ride me."

She smiled a brilliant smile and slowly lowered herself onto his hard cock. Her already sensitive pussy pulsated to the sudden intrusion and Brook felt a satiety in her gut that only a smile could represent. She began slowly because that was all that she was capable of. She moved forward and back, forcing his dick deep inside her and rubbing her clit on his skin. She knew, after that last assault on her senses, that she didn't have much time left before she lost it. She tensed her pussy and tried to hold back the impending orgasm. She read the signs on his face, he was close too. She just need to ride it out, literally and metaphorically.

He was losing it. He wanted to last but the combination of the restraints, the taste of her on his lips, and watching her grind furiously on him was too much. Her tits were perfect; she had beautiful pink nipples, a cute little belly button, and the sight of her pussy pushing against his cock in desperation in conjunction with the pained facial expression made him lose it. He could feel his cock pulsating as he blew his load deep inside her. And then she began screaming with delight. The rarest of rare's, they were cumming at the same time.

She could feel every vein in his rigid cock. Her mind was excited and fuzzy. Her pussy replaced all thoughts. She had a giant cock pulsating inside her. She may have been in charge, but she was a slave to this orgasm. She thrust her tits out as she arched her back to take every inch of him in. She wailed in ecstasy.

Finally, she collapsed on his body, burying her face in his neck. Their breathing was labored as they struggled to control themselves. She grasped him with her arms, his dick still inside her, and slowly came to her senses. He held her close and savored every moment.

Their breathing slowed and calm was found again. They became aware of the silence and aware of real life.

Brook turned her face to his ear, "...so we're calling the police, right?"

"Hell yes we are..."