Heat of the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Close the door baby, mmmmmmm."

Reaching out his hand, Dean fumbled for the door slamming it shut once he pushed it. He took his tongue and ran it down her neck causing her to cry out to him louder while his hands ran up the black dress covering her body, squeezing her hips softly.

"Oh yes, that's just what I want!"

Charlotte pulled back from him, stomping her heels over the floor as she began to step back into the bedroom. The dim light was already on from the nightstand by the bed, she looked into his eyes.

"You ready to see what you said was the most beautiful woman in the world, naked?"

"Oh yeah, I'm ready for that reveal baby."

She didn't have to reply to his words. She just stepped back and went to unstrapping the piece up on her neck holding her dress together, with a strong tug the dress fell down from her body over her waist and revealed her naked body. She had no undergarments whatsoever hiding her busty voluptuous body before him. Dean's eyes nearly bulged out as he studied her strong built legs up to her shaven entrance that was dripping wet. Words could not describe her abs and those beautiful epic breasts. This was indeed, the most beautiful creature he ever laid eyes on. Charlotte smirked at him as she could tell he had his breath taken away in her beauty.

"You are an angel, better than an angel a goddess....the most beautiful thing I ever laid eyes on."

"Awwww, you're so sweet Dean."

Approaching her, he ran his hands up to those glorious huge breasts and pressed his palms against them. Squeezing them, he could feel her nipples harden up against his hand. She looked back at with her eyes as he leaned in and kissed her lips softly. With a soft kiss finished, he lowered his view to those epic tits and buried his face between then. Charlotte moaned as she squeezed her hands over them to hold them up and smother his face with them. He eventually found her left nipple and licked it over before sucking it in his mouth and then alternated to the right one to slobber over it's hardness. Once he was done giving her mouthy love to her mountains, she smirked ready for some real naughty play.

"I'm the only one naked here, let's get these clothes off of you and have some real fun."

Charlotte lowered herself down on her knees with a goofy smile while Dean was all excited. She had seen his erection facing her from poking out of his pants and now it was time to get a tasty treat. He threw his jacket off to the floor and began to take his shirt off, while she kicked his loafer shoes off and began to unbutton his pants. Thankfully he didn't have a belt on so this made it much easier when she unzipped and pushed his pants and underwear down simultaneously. His cock sprung from its cell and she eyed it while wrapping her hand around it.

"Oh my, nice and hard already."

He laughed at her comment, running his hand through her golden locks of hair as she stroked his cock and leaned in to place a kiss over the head and look back up into his eyes.

"Big hard cock, just the way I like it."

Her voice snarled with a sinister laugh as her eyes looked up at him while parting her mouth. Charlotte enveloped her lips around his cock sucking the head into her mouth while her hand slid down to the base within his ball hair and she began to go to town on him. Moaning against the shaft, she sucked her way down before slowly bobbing her head up and down on him. Dean was in heaven right now.

"Ohhhh god, yes baby more."

Charlotte took her sweet time, sucking him down and savoring the taste. Dean's cock was long, nice and hard just the way she had preferred it. She let go of her hand at the base to cup her magnificent breasts below while her mouth continued to suck him. She came up with a loud pop sound and then wrapped her hand back around the shaft.

"Yeah, you like that? Your big hard cock jammed down my throat?"

"Yes I do baby."

Dean starred deeply into her beautiful blue eyes while Charlotte moved the head of his cock up her lips and lightly grazed her teeth over it to tease him. Taking both hands, she pushed onto his legs and now it was time to get serious about sucking his dick. Charlotte sucked it back between her lips and now began to rapidly bob her head up and down, taking him deeper to the point the head of his cock began to slam to the back of her throat. Dean cried out in an ecstasy of pleasure.

"Oh fuck!"

The only sound heard down below was her mouth creating a string of sucking sounds Her hair waved around wildly as she concentrated sucking his cock harder and faster each time her mouth slid back to her throat. She expected him to put his hand down into her hair and push her to the limit like most men would do, but Dean didn't. Charlotte placed her hands back down on her great big breasts and then suddenly an idea popped in her dirty mind. Holding her tits up, she let her mouth slide up to the head of his cock and then pop off of it audibly. Long strings of saliva flowed from her mouth back down to his cock as she pulled apart her breasts and then leaned up to shove his rod between them.

"Ohhhhh man, holy shit."

She ignored his words, the man was taken back at the sight of seeing his cock pushed in between her huge breasts. Charlotte looked down at the head poking up as she squeezed her glorious tits together and then spit on the shaft between. Holding her breasts together, she began to softly move up and down, fucking him with her huge tits.

"How do you like these big tits now with your hard dick between them?"

"I fucking love your titties, the best I ever seen!"

"Mmmmmmm, that's what I like to hear, handsome boy!"

Her face was a big smile at him while her tits did their work. Dean couldn't concentrate on her beautiful blue eyes or seeing his cock disappear and then moderately reappear between her breasts. They were massive and though his cock may have been big, she completely made it disappear between her enormous breasts. Charlotte closed her eyes and moaned out to him.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, feels so good."

'How do you go on living after reaching this height?' Dean thought to himself. Nothing in his life ever topped this moment, being trapped within Charlotte's amazing breasts. He placed his hand up on her shoulder to hold her there in place and then she got the hint and figured it was time to get aggressive with her tits. Charlotte knew her breasts were made to be fucked and she did not disappoint when it came to those skills. Faster she moved, picking up the pace as she opened her eyes to tease him once more with dirty language.

"Oh yeah, just like that Dean? My tits too much for you, gonna make you cum?"

"Yes! Yes!"

"I want you to cum all over my tits, give me that hot sticky load!"

"I fucking will!"

"Mmmmmm, I know you want to!"

Over and over, she pounded his cock with her huge breasts knowing that she could push him over the edge soon. Charlotte wanted it, the first strike of their love making tonight to get a glazing of cum on her tits. Dean grunted and knew that his time was short but he never wanted this pleasure to end. His orgasm was imminent at this very moment as he yelled out to her.

"Charlotte, I'm going to cum!"

"Yeah! That's it, cum all over my big breasts!"

She came to a sudden stop, giving him perfect timing to grab his meat stick from between her big breasts. Dean went to stroking hard and fast, while Charlotte sat up on her knees and held her tits out begging for him to load them down.

"Yes come on Dean! Cum all over them!"

"I'm going to-"

"Yeah! Drench them!"

"FUCK!"

With one final stroke of his cock, he burst an explosion shooting a thick string of his seed up her left tit. Charlotte raised her neck and moaned as another wad of cum painted up on her right breast equally, and then another one shooting in the middle to give her a pearl necklace. Dean grunted as his orgasm began to weak and he ran his cock to the middle of her canvas of flesh and shot the final remaining that filled more space of her vast chest. Charlotte moaned and opened her eyes at him to see the exhausted expression on his face.

"Mmmmm, feels so good. Hot loads all over my big beautiful tits."

She looked down at the mess he made and then gasped before playfully responded.

"You made a huge mess, didn't you?"

"Yeah, but you're the one that asked for it."

They both laughed at that comment. She took her hand and swiped up a long line of cum from her breast and then fed it to her mouth, giving him eye contact while she ate up the sticky substance. That sight was just enough to begin making Dean hard again for a second round. Charlotte grabbed his cock and held the head up to her mouth as she squeezed it, milking the final drops over her tongue and then swallowing to deposit down her throat.

"Tastes so good baby."

While he needed some time to recover from the excitement, she scooped up more cum from her tits and sucked it off her fingers giving him a show as she devoured his cum. There would be more to this, she hoped.

"God that was so fucking amazing, those tits are like the stuff dreams are made of. I loved that."

"Oh yeah, you did say something about them back at the party. You haven't even got to fuck me yet and already blew a huge load."

"Yeah, well that's next."

Sucking up the last bits of his semen from her finger tips, she began to rise up from her knees and stood on her high heels stomping into the floor as she looked him in the eyes. Dean's eyes wandered down to her pussy, shaven and wet just begging for attention. He nodded at her knowing what she wanted.

"Well Dean, how do you want me?"

"On the bed baby, just lay down on your back. I'm going to fuck you like it's no tomorrow!"

"Ohhhh are you, bad boy? Going to fuck me like you drive that fast car, be a maniac on me?"

"You know it!"

Charlotte sat on the bed before falling her back on it and letting him watch her body fall with those big breasts bouncing. Dean moved on the edge of the bed now, true to his word that he wanted to pound at her. Licking her lips, she moved her heels over his chest teasing him as he gently ran his hands over them as she mounted her left foot up on his shoulder and the right one spread out to wrap around his waist. Dean placed his hand over her wet mound, teasing her with his first two fingers jamming into that sweet entrance.

"Ohhhh fuck me, Dean! I need it!"

"What's that babe, you need it?"

"Yes!"

"Need what?"

"YOU! I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME!"

The man laughed over the fact he could get her to scream out to him in such a demanding voice of authority. Just as she wanted it, he pressed the head of his shaft up to her entrance and then she gasped as he sunk it in slowly. Bucking his hips forward as he watched his cock disappear into the pretty pink folds of her lovely pussy.

"Oh yes, mmmmmm fuck me Dean!"

He began slow at first, getting used to the tightness of her sweet lovely entrance before he rammed his cock in all the way. Charlotte wrapped her leg around him while her right was still arched up on his shoulder. Dean began to pump into her now, nice and steady while her breasts began to bounce on the bed. She looked up into his eyes.

"Oh yeah, that's it! God this pussy is so fucking tight! This body is heaven!"

"Mmmmmm, harder Dean! Fuck me!"

Ramming into her, pounding that cock in her sweet hole Dean began to fuck her at a fast pace. Charlotte gritted her teeth as she looked back at him, crying out in loud moans while her body was shaking wildly, her breasts bouncing all over the place giving him a great visual show for busty bouncing tits. Dean had a better idea for pounding that pussy with a better position. He leaned up and let his cock escape from her entrance.

"Move up baby! On all fours!"

Charlotte growled at him as she moved her leg off his shoulder and went to climbing over the bed. How dare he just leave her dripping wet hole without forcing her to reach her climax, she knew that she was getting close. Quickly she climbed up on the bed showing her nice ass to him as she looked over her shoulder.

"What are you waiting for! Fuck me, dammit!"

Such demand in her words, Dean placed his hand up on her left cheek of her ass and spanked it hard causing her to whimper a bit before he edged his cock back into that tight pussy. He wanted this position for when he could easily switch holes, planning all along to fuck that ass once he got the opportunity. Slowly sinking back into her sweet hole, he rocked forward and slapped her right ass cheek equally as he began to pound into her.

"YES! YES! HARDER!"

Those epic breasts began to shake and bounce around attached to her chest. Charlotte's body was driven into a fury of pleasure. Over and over his cock rammed into her, she dug her nails into the sheets of the bed just as she felt herself tighten up and soon she cried out loudly to him.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS!! OHHH, YESSSSS!!!!"

Her climax had approached and now she had hit it. Dean moaned loudly feeling the tight orgasm within her. He slowed down, knowing that if he didn't stop that he would end up busting a nut within her too. Softly he slithered his cock out from her opening giving her some time to recover.

"That was hard babe, you having some fun?"

"Oh yeah, but you didn't cum with me so I have to take it there is some kinky idea up your sleeve."

Dean chuckled, taking his rod as he poked it up against her ass. Charlotte moaned and threw her head back to look at him with her teeth a little gritted.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, you want it baby?"

Catching her breath, she swallowed and then looked him in the eyes before answering the request of her dark hole.

"Just go for it! You wanna fuck my ass, go for it!"

That was all it took to push him back into overdrive. Parting her beautiful cheeks with his hands, Dean slipped his rod into the dark hole of her ass. She moaned loud at the feeling of his cock stretching into her rear end.

"Oh my god...this is so tight!"

"Mmmmm, get it in there!"

Slowly he thrust into her thick ass, bucking his hips forward as her hair began to swing back and forth and Charlotte moaned out to him.

"OH! Fuck my ass!"

Pound after pound, Dean began to ram her amazing buttocks fucking the back door of her luxurious as he knew his time was short for his second orgasm of the night. His balls loudly slapped against her cheeks as he quickly pumped into her ass. If he was going to explode soon, he wanted to fill that ass until it dripped of his seed.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes!"

"Yes! This ass feels fucking amazing baby!"

Raising a hand, Dean smacked one of her cheeks as hard as he could. Without thinking a second time, he raised his hand again and spanked it once more. Slowing down the steam of his drive, he pounded her a couple times before breathing in heavy knowing that now he couldn't hold back.

"I'm gonna cum..."

"Oh yeah? You going to fill my ass up with that hot load?"

"Yeah! Fuck yeah, I am!"

He made one last push into her rear, and then used both of his hands to clap her ass cheeks in double spanks as he cried out and shot his load deep within her.

"Fuck! There it is!"

"Mmmmmmmm, that's what you wanted! Wasn't it?"

"You know it babe, you fucking know it."

They shared a laugh, one of many so far tonight. Charlotte couldn't help but laugh at how men took to her body and Dean was no exception of worshiping to her. He pulled his rod from her tight hole and then took a deep breath before falling to his side on the bed and rolling over on his back. She took advantage of his exhaustion to climb over him and look down into his eyes while leaning over and pressing her big tits into his chest before locking a passionate kiss between their lips. Softly breaking the kiss, she quietly whispered into his ear.

"Think you can handle one more round with me?"

"Yeah, I know can for you baby."

"Just what I wanted to hear, what would you like next big boy? Wanna fuck my tits again?"

"Yeah, that's exactly what I was gonna say!"

Charlotte rolled off of him and laid on her back.

"Get over here and fuck them, Dean! Fuck them and cum all over my face this time!"

The dirty angel was ready to finish this night off and get some well earned sleep but not before completely draining all of his balls. Dean got straight up and sat down on her stomach while Charlotte licked her lips and held her tits up ready to build the passage for his pole. He began by rubbing the head of his cock up against her left nipple and then the right just as she created an opening in which he pushed his rod between. Charlotte squeezed her tits together and then the fun began for one last ride. His cock began to slowly thrust in the middle of those huge mounds of flesh once more.

"Mmmmmm, is that what you wanted for one last go, Dean? Your cock between my big tits? Fucking them to a pulp!?"

"Fuck yes! This is beyond my wildest dreams Charlotte, baby!"

Charlotte smirked at him but Dean's eyes were focused on the action with her chest. His rod completely disappeared in the folds of those impressive breasts, over and over he pumped forward. Charlotte could see the head pop up every so often in which she teased by lashing her tongue up against it each time it pressed up.

"God these tits are fucking amazing."

"Mmmmmm, fuck them you handsome stud!"

Little encouragement was all he needed as his cock began to pound up the middle of those vast breasts. Dean kept his fingers down at the base of his cock watching it drive in and out, over and over while her grip on her tits made sure that she fucked it to a pulp just as she intended to.

"Mmmmm, that's it Dean! Fuck those titties! And cum for me, I want it all over my face this time!"

"Ask and you shall receive baby!"

Loud moans blew last his lips as he knew that if he kept on pumping between those ever so impressive tits, that soon she would get the splash of a surprise she was begging for at this time. Dean didn't want any of this pleasure to end but just as she had spoke of him cumming, he could feel it rushing through his veins at a frantic pace. Not wanting to stop just yet, he pumped harder between her breasts for a bit more until he finally knew that he couldn't take it anymore and whipped his cock free of her tits and stroked it as fast as he could. She held her tits up for him to create yet another canvas for a dirty painting.

"Fuck! Oh! Here it is, OH!"

Charlotte closed her eyes just in time as a powerful wad of cum shot directly into her right eye, drenching over her eyebrow. The initial wave was so powerful, she licked her lips and then felt the second load spray over her right tit. Dean leaned up and shot again getting her nose and the left cheek since she had demanded it on her face. This being his third round of busting a nut, it wasn't as powerful as earlier in the evening but he still got her face good enough to make her moan. Slowing down, he moved his cock over her right boob and let the final wad of cum splash over her hardened nipple.

"Oh man....oh fuck, Charlotte baby...."

"Mmmmmmm, you made me all filthy. Smear that cum over my nipples, Dean!"

One last request before they both would fall into slumber, she brought her finger up to her eye to scoop up the cum to the point she could reopen her eyes. Bringing her hands down to her glorious and glazed breasts she held them up and then Dean followed her instructions; first the left, he smeared his seed over it into a shiny coat and then the right smearing it equally. Charlotte opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out hinting to him, Dean followed her lead by feeding the head to her mouth. She sucked it loudly before he pulled it make a loud pop sound and then she looked up at him giggling while she brought her finger to her mouth.