Heat of the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so fucking beautiful baby."

"Yeah, I know with your cum all over my face and my tits."

She couldn't help but laugh at him, a goofy little grin washed over his face before she sighed.

"I better get cleaned up, this has been a lot of fun tonight. You mind sharing the bed with me so I don't wake up lonely in the morning?"

"No problem, I don't feel like driving after this."

"Good, sleep tight with me like a real lover man would. Let me go wash my face and then I'll sleep right next to you in the covers."

******************

1 WEEK LATER

A busy day had proceeded back at the fashion studio with Jon and Dean. The phones had been a constant nuisance setting up business appointments left and right with their main boss Trina, all the while a very important photo shoot was taking place across town in South Beach. Charlotte and Dean had grown close from the night of their encounter that led to a one night stand. Constantly talking on the phone and going out for a private dinner one night, Charlotte had figured she had grown close to a friend who she could use for benefits. Dean had his mind blown over and over, just for the fact that he could worship her beauty and give her the admiration she deserved.

A couple hours after work hours were coming to a close with evening sky fading orange, Charlotte found herself walking down the side of the street in a tank top and blue jeans. She was waiting on her new friend to arrive in that slick throwback Ferrari car to drive her off to an evening night at the club he had promised. She expected Dean any time, while a man off to the side whistled at her from a bench.

"Hey sexy lady, you got style. Wanna come share a seat with me?"

Charlotte smirked, the poor bastard was sweaty from jogging and hitting on her. She didn't have the nerve to rudely tell him off so she just crossed her arms and played along.

"No thanks, I'm waiting on someone out here."

"Oh, you are? Who ever you're waiting on must be someone late. You been standing here for a couple minutes, haven't you?"

Turning her head to look up the street, just on time as the bright sun beamed down on the white fancy car pulling up. Charlotte gleamed in a smile as it pulled up next to the sidewalk and she waved at Dean in joy to see her good friend. She turned to the man on the bench as she began to walk towards the door of the Testarossa.

"You're right, I do have style. This is how I like to sit next to someone."

Her eye winked and laughed at the man just as she stepped into the car and closed the door. One last sight of the gorgeous blonde before the engine revved up loudly and sped off into the young night.

THE END.