Heat, Stress, Burns, and Cuts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Danny!" Megan called. I quickly moved out of my new-found study, I didn't want to tell Megan about it yet, as I didn't quite know what to make of it. I quickly made my way outside of the study and headed down towards the bedroom.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her "Yes?" I whispered. She spun herself around and kissed me.

"Do you know where my white heels are, I can't find them anywhere." She frustratingly asked as I chuckled. Megan was the type of person who liked to accomplish tasks in their entirety, so she won't stop packing until it is done, which is always fun for me because I can fuck around with her.

'Vitur, where are her damn shoes' I thought

'They are in the closet, sir. Right side, under the dresser.' He said.

'You are very useful you know that'

He chuckled, 'I've been told many times.'

"Here they are!" I told Megan as I walked out of the closet.

"Thank you!" She grabbed me and brought me in for a kiss, "As soon as I am done, your mine."

"Yes... Ma'am." I said, smiling. She still makes me feel like I was a love-drunk teenager, is that true love?

I had some time so I headed back into the hidden study, I saw that there were three doors that came off of the main room. I opened the first to find a safe, it was open and had nothing in it. The second door was a closet, packed full of my dads old suits. I'll need to try those on later. The third door was a staircase, where does it go, were on the top floor! I went up the flight of stairs to find an oasis. The room resembled a forest of plants and small trees, a garden in the skies of Boston. Many colors, greens, blues, golds, and more presented themselves. In the center of the garden lay a hot tub, that eagerly awaited my arrival. I think I will tell Megan of this place so I can have a partner in the hot tub with me. I started to get that overwhelmed feeling again, hidden passages, going to Tokyo, all of these things that combine can make you very stressed. I am not having another panic attack, I needed some silence and solitude, so I went and grabbed the whiskey and headed to the piano.

The music varied, but all of it was bland, mood-less, and dry. I played good before, but this, this is just dreadful. Is it my emotions at this moment? I always play what I feel and... I feel nothing. I need to get to the bottom of this.

'Vitur?' I asked.

'Yes sir?' Vitur replied.

'I don't feel anything right now, what is wrong?'

'Absolutely nothing, sir?' He asked with concern.

'Nothing at all, this is like what happened to my sex drive, I had nothing, and then it all came flooding back. With the same thing happen to my other feelings?' I asked.

'We need to address someone else. Saga, are you out there?' Vitur asked.

Another voice came into my head 'Yes Vitur, may I be of assistance to you or master?' A soft feminine voice asked.

Vitur spoke next 'Yes, I need to know if in any of your archives you saw any loss of emotions? Our master doesn't feel anything at this moment.'

'Let me see' Saga said, 'Ah, yes, three out of the five Vanderbuilt's that I have access to experienced that.'

'And...' Vitur and I said in one voice.

'They all regained normal use of their emotions within a month. No reason to worry sir, you will be just fine.' She said, happiness in her voice. 'However, until then, here Vitur, this should be enough info to artificially regulate his emotions until he adjusts himself.'

'Okay, engaging now.' Vitur said.

'Thank you Vitur, and Saga. It is much appreciated.'

'Our pleasures' Saga said.

Then suddenly, the emotions came flowing back, nothing that got me hysterical or anything, but regular feelings; lust, disdain, anger, and happiness. I began to play, I started slow, playing something moody, and depressing, then I went to fast and precise. I finally settled on a slightly melancholy beat, but with a higher tempo, I would occasionally go into a song that I thought of at the time. After I finished playing Gymnopedies No. 1, there stood Megan in the door, softly clapping. With one of her breathtaking smiles, she spoke.

"I could watch you for hours. The way that you get into it and don't see anyone or anything around you, always leaves me in awe." She said.

"Just like you and reading. You look as if you are actually in the story, even your face movements match the story." I gave a smile in return, "Want a drink?" I asked. She nodded her head and went to grab a glass. We sat in the living room, major time had passed, it was already 5:00am, looks like Megan would be pulling an all-nighter with me. The difference is, she would actually get tired.

"Hey," I started "You wanna see something really cool?" I asked her. She seemed a bit apprehensive but nodded her head.

I took her by the hand and lead her into the Office, then into the hidden Study. She was astonished by the decor and collection of literature. We stayed in there for a half hour, just admiring and viewing this rare collection. There were journals of presidents, manuscripts, scrolls that look like that dated back thousands of years. It was simply sublime. After she was done admiring all of the books I led her up to the oasis. She was silent upon seeing such a magical place, she stood completely still, only her eyes moved.

She didn't say a word until five minutes later, when she simply said "Wow".

I replied in the same fashion; "I know," I then put my hand on the small of her back and asked her "do you want to go skinny dipping with me?" After she was out of her self-induced paralysis, she looked over to me and grinned. She quickly ran over to the hot tub and started shedding her clothes.

We settled into the hot tub, and the effect was immediate. There was something different about this water, it seemed to be almost filled with energy. That is when I saw a note that sat on the side of the hot tub with my name on it. I opened it up and it read:

'Danny; the hot tub you are currently soaking in has a few special properties to it. The water inside was found by a man named Alexander Vanderbuilt, the second hidden adviser and the son of Thomas Vanderbuilt. The water comes from Antarctica, found deep under permafrost, where the metal called Rohdum originates from. The water stays constantly warm and has major healing properties, including very fast healing of wounds, and mental injuries as well. I hope this found its way to you, Danny.

Forever,

Frank Vanderbuilt.'

I passed the note over to Megan, she started to become more and more energized and happy as we soaked longer and longer. We must of stayed in there for an hour, just cuddling and talking.

"So what do you say? You want to come to Tokyo with Mae and I?" I asked.

"I would love to! But what about the restaurant?" She asked, concerned.

"I am working on a plan for the restaurant. Don't worry, it will be fine if you are not there. So what do you say, are you in? Oh, we would also need to share a bed with Mae, tight quarters and all..." I said.

"Ooooh, I wouldn't have it any other way." She purred.

I stared deep into her Grey eyes "I love you so much, you know that don't you?" I asked.

She responded with a kiss and a smile "I know, and I love you just as much." She said back. We started to make out and she was grinding on top of me, but then Vitur interrupted.

'Uhh, sir?' He asked.

'Kinda busy here, bud...'

'I am quite aware sir, however, lady Samantha has just stepped onto the elevator to come up here, I recommend you get out so she doesn't discover this place...' He said.

"Megan," I started "We gotta get out. Samantha is on her way up..."

"How do you know?" Megan asked.

'Vitur? Can you display yourself to Megan?' I asked him.

'Not a problem, sir.' Vitur said as he displayed himself. This got an intimidate gasp out of Megan.

"Lady Megan, I am Vitur, here to assist master Danny in all of his needs." He spoke.

Megan was slightly put off by this huge surprise. I explained what happened to her on the way out of the place and into our living room. I gave her the quick version of what happened and promised to go further into depth with her at a later time. Just as we got settled on the couch, we herd a knock. I went to go and grab the door.

'But sir-' Vitur tried to interject.

"Hey Sam" I said opening the door.

"Huh!" Samantha gasped, looking down at my exposed manhood. It was only then when I remembered that Megan and I were skinny dipping... Shit. Well, its nothing she hasn't seen anyway. "Well, it seemed like you were having fun..." She continued, looking over my shoulder to a butt naked Megan. "Well, I will be going now" She finished as she turned around and started to walk.

"Wait!" Megan spoke. She stood up and walked in a slinky way over to the door, slung an arm over me and said "Your not going anywhere, you and I have been bad. Danny still has punishment to dole out from our plan to let Mae come up here."

"Yeah," I started in with my confidence high, and my girlfriend on board "You two have been bad girls and need to be punished..." The blushing on Samantha's face was evident. She grinned, and walked herself inside. Headed to the bar and poured us some drinks.

"So, sir" Megan said "What are your commands?"