Heat Wave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,260 Followers

I shut the water and peeked outside just to be sure the girls weren't waiting to surprise me.

The bathroom was clear, and that was the problem. The bathroom was completely clear; no towels, no rug on the floor, not even my underwear that I wore in. I was trapped naked in the bathroom.

I got out, dripping on the floor, and went to the door. I opened it slightly and stuck my head out.

The girls were sitting on Mel's bunk looking at me.

"Very funny," I said. "Now, you can give me a towel and my boxers."

"Nah," said Mel.

"What do you mean, 'Nah'?"

"Don't think you need them," she said.

"If I don't have them, what am I going to wear?"

"Just what you have on."

"Mel, I don't have anything on."

"Bingo."

The three girls stared at me behind the door and smiled.

"Really, you expect me to just walk out there naked? And, then what?"

"And, then we'll talk about it."

I was trapped. I was torn between being totally embarrassed and weirdly excited about being nude with them.

I figured maybe I could compromise. I covered my dick and balls with my hands and nudged the door open with my foot. I took a step into the bedroom.

My plan was to get to my bed and wrap something around me. I figured I could do that with minimal exposure. I think Mel sensed my plan and scooted over to sit on my bed while her two friends remained on hers.

"Not good enough," she said. "Drop your hands."

I was a mixture of fifty percent fear and fifty percent turned-on. Mel's last command pushed me over to the turned-on side. My dick began to swell. I figured what the hell and dropped my hands.

The three girls looked directly at my sex.

"Wow, very nice, Cal," said Mel. "You sure have grown up."

"I like the contrast between his tan top and legs and the white of his middle. It makes his dick really stand out," said Carrie.

"I like it all," added Jess.

"Ok, you've seen everything," I said. "Can I have some clothes now?"

"How about turning around?" asked Mel.

"Then, will you give me something to wear?"

"Just turn around," was her answer.

I spun and gave them a view of my back.

"Those are the nicest buns I've ever seen," commented Carrie. "They look like white marble."

"Yeah, I want to feel them," said Jess.

"Cal, back up to us," said Mel.

I had lost my will to fight. Or, maybe I was just giving into my excitement of being the object of their interest.

I took a couple steps backward until I was positioned between the two bunk beds.

Jess ran her hand up and down my thigh and cupped my buns.

I flexed for her. Climbing up and down a ladder several hours a day turned them into "Buns of Steel".

"Holy shit," she cried. "These are like freakin' rocks."

Both Carrie and Mel tested that assessment.

"Wow, that is so hard," said Mel.

"I like the little dimples," added Jess as she let her fingers trace the small indents on my cheek.

Their touches were affecting me in an obvious way. I was now officially semi-hard.

Carrie noticed and pointed it out.

"Hey, Cal," she said, "don't do things half-way. Let it rip."

I turned back around and faced the three girls.

Carrie reached out and ran her fingers up my shaft. The result was immediate.

"Nice," she said.

"Very," said Jess.

Mel looked at me and shrugged. "Sorry, Cal, but after yesterday we were all so curious. You have a really nice bod. Hope you're not too pissed at us."

I looked down at my erection, probably the hardest I've ever had.

"Well, at least you know that shrinkage doesn't last forever."

That broke the ice and we laughed.

"Hey, is everyone decent?"

It was Mel's mom. The door to our room started to open.

I knew I could not make it back to the bathroom since I would have to cut across her line of sight. Mel pointed to the spot behind where the door would open. I dashed in that direction as Mel went to the bathroom and pulled the door shut.

"Morning, ladies," my Aunt Agnes said. "Have a good sleep?"

The door partially hid me. If she walked farther into the room and turned her head, I would be busted.

"Where's Cal?"

"In the bathroom," said Mel. "He's taking a shower."

"Didn't I just see you close the door?" her mother asked.

"Yeah, I had to pee and when Cal was in the shower I ran in. I was just closing it so he could get out."

"I don't know if that's a good idea to be in the bathroom when Cal is in the shower," her mother said. "Maybe you could work out a better schedule."

"You're probably right, Mom. We'll figure it out."

"Good. I wouldn't want to cause anyone any embarrassment."

The girls nodded and smiled. I stood there with an erection looking at them and wondering if anything could be more embarrassing.

"Well, when Cal comes out and you all get dressed, come down for breakfast. Your dad is making his famous Breakfast Fry. I ask you to be polite and put up with it."

"No problem, Mom. I think we all could do with some nice sausage right now."

I thought her friends would lose it. They each snuck a glance in my direction. I waggled my "sausage" for their benefit.

"Uh, sure," said Aunt Agnes. "See you in a few minutes."

She closed the door and Mel held her hand up indicating silence. After about ten seconds they could no longer contain themselves and burst out laughing.

"God, yes, give me some sausage," cried Carrie, holding her sides.

"Yeah, I like mine straight up," said Jess.

I walked over and joined in the laughter.

"God, I was so afraid your mom would turn around."

Mel looked at my hard dick and said, "Well either that would have killed her appetite or made her run downstairs for the biggest sausage she could find."

"Or, she could've grabbed this one," said Carrie as she took hold of my erection. "Ooh, I think she would like this one."

"Share, bitch," said Jess as she pushed Carrie's hand away and replaced it with hers. "God, this is as solid as his ass. Wanna' feel, Mel."

Mel looked at me.

"Not now, thanks. After all, it belongs to my cousin. But, I sure don't mind looking at it."

Jess stroked me for a few seconds and dropped her hand.

"We better get ready," said Mel.

The girls were wearing t-shirts and panties. They pulled on shorts, brushed their teeth, pulled their hair into ponytails and pronounced themselves ready.

"Uh, ladies, I think I should wear something for breakfast," I announced.

"Spoilsport," said Carrie.

Mel reached behind her and handed me my boxers. I pulled them on leaving a tent in the front. I found my baggiest pair of shorts and added an extra-long t-shirt that helped disguise my arousal.

We went down to enjoy the promised Breakfast Fry. Mel, Carrie and Jess made numerous and vaguely obscene gestures with sausages that I hoped no one else saw.

After breakfast my grandparents, parents and aunts and uncles decided to go to town for an antiques fair on the common.

Heidi, my cousin Ed's wife, said they were just going to hang around the house and maybe take a swim. Mel said we would probably go back to the quarry after lunch. For now, she said we would hang out.

After the adults left, we all gathered on the big front porch for another cup of coffee. Heidi joined us and said she had to nurse her baby. She casually popped a boob out and the baby latched on. She kept up a conversation as if showing her naked tit to a guy was no big deal. After the baby fed, she held him over her shoulder and burped him. She left her boob exposed. She asked if we minded since she wanted it to dry.

Ed didn't seem to mind. Again, I was thankful for the baggy shorts and big shirt.

Mel said we should go upstairs.

Once in our room, she turned to me and said, "How'd you like that tit?"

I shrugged, not wanting to admit how much it turned me on.

"I think he should show us how much he liked it," said Carrie.

"Great idea," agreed Jess.

"Guess I'll make it unanimous," said Mel.

"Hey, don't I get a vote?" I whined.

"Not really," my cousin answered.

"So, you just want me to whip it out."

Of course not," she said.

I was relieved.

"We want you to totally strip."

Short relief.

"I don't think so," I said. "Why should I?"

"Well, we like having a naked guy around," said Mel.

"Right," picked up Carrie. "We were reading on-line about this thing called Clothed Female/Naked Male. It sounded hot. Actually, it was hot earlier this morning when you were nude."

"Ok," I said, "I get what's in it for you. But, what do I get out of it?"

"It seemed like you were enjoying yourself this morning," said Jess.

"Or, was that huge boner just a mistake?" asked Carrie.

My "huge boner" was back in place. I thought about how I felt standing naked in front of them and having three attractive girls focus their attention on my nude body. It was one of the most exciting sexual things I'd ever done.

Still, I wondered if I wanted to repeat it and if it would still be so exciting.

"Maybe it was a little hot this morning," I admitted. "Why would I want to do it again?"

"I think you have a bit of an exhibitionist streak in you," said Mel. "So, you can give in to it. We'll be your audience."

"Still not good enough," I said.

"Ok, how about this?" she said.

I looked at her and waited for her to continue. She looked at her friends and then spoke.

"Today is Thursday. The girls and I have to leave tomorrow. We have waitressing jobs and are on this weekend. If you agree to go nude the rest of the day, you can choose one of us to give you a hand job before we go home."

Jess immediately said, "Mel, we didn't agree to that."

"What's the big deal? Cal is just one guy and I know you've jerked off guys before. Besides, think of all the fun we can have with a naked guy at our disposal."

"Come on, Jess," said Carrie. "This will be a blast."

"So, what do you say, Cal? Are you game?" Mel stared.

"Well, I can't be naked all the time. I mean I can't walk around in front of the adults nude."

"That's fair. How about this? When the families are together, like meals and just hanging around, you keep your clothes on. Whenever we're in the room or if the adults aren't around, you must be bare-assed."

"And," interrupted Carrie, "he has to strip any other time we tell him, as long as your parents or grandparents aren't around."

"Good point," said Mel.

"And, do whatever we say or let us do whatever we want," added Jess.

"Yeah, that sounds like it could really add some fun to this," exclaimed Carrie.

"And, I get to pick one of you to give me the hand job?" I said.

All three nodded.

"And, that one has to get totally nude?"

"We never agreed to that," said Jess.

"Well, that's the deal. I want to at least some naked flesh. And, I get to do whatever I want to that person?"

"No fucking way," said Jess.

Carrie and Mel nodded in agreement with Jess.

"Sorry, Cal, it doesn't work that way," said Mel.

"Doesn't sound fair to me," I complained.

"Well, that's the way it's going to be," added Mel. "But, think of the fun you can have by having one of us strip and jerk you off."

"Well, I might agree," I said, "if I can strip the person myself. And, if you take one picture on my cell phone of me and the naked person standing together."

"What if you decide to post it somewhere?" asked Jess.

"I promise I won't. It's just for me. Anyway, I'd have to post myself naked, too. I don't want that all over the internet."

"Cal, go in the bathroom," said Mel. "We have to talk."

I went in and closed the door. A few minutes later, my cousin called for me to come out.

I stood next to them.

"Deal,' said Mel.

She stuck her hand out and we shook. I also shook hands with Carrie and Jess.

"Ok, strip," said Carrie.

I removed my shirt and shorts. I hesitated and then dropped my boxers. I was no longer erect, but I was a little pumped.

The girls looked me up and down.

"I think I'm going to like this," said Carrie.

"What shall we do now?" asked Jess.

"Let's go for a swim at the quarry," said Mel.

The girls agreed.

"Carrie, do you bring that satin belt?" asked Mel.

"Yes."

Carrie dug in her bag and pulled out a pink strip of satin.

"We're going to get changed, Cal, and you can't peek," said Mel.

She tied the strip around my eyes.

I stood and listened to the sound of clothes being pulled off.

"Jess, you really have the nicest boobs," said Carrie.

"Thanks, I like yours, too. I always feel mine are too big."

"Well, they are really full," said Mel.

"But, Mel, yours are perfect little peaches," Jess said.

"I love my nipples," said Mel. "I like pulling on them like this"

"That looks so sexy," said Carrie. "Look my nipples are all hard."

"Ooh, they do feel hard, Carrie, Look mine are too. Here, feel them." added Jess.

I knew they were doing this little show for my benefit. I admit it was working. I was imagining the boobs of each of the girls and their hands fondling each other.

Someone untied my blindfold and I viewed three young women dressed in bikinis.

"Let's go," said Jess.

"Just let me get in my suit," I said.

"Uh, no," said Carrie.

"No?"

"Remember our deal," she said. "You remain naked, unless we are with the adults."

"But Ed, Heidi and their kids are still here," I protested.

"I saw Ed taking the kids for a walk a few minutes ago," said Mel.

"What about Heidi?"

"She's probably taking a nap," answered Mel. "She said she is sleep deprived."

"Where are we going?"

"Back to the quarry," said Jess. "It's more private."

"You have to bring something for me to wear in case the adults come home before we get back."

Mel told me to get my bathing suit and give it to her.

The four of us headed down from our dorm and started across the lawn toward the path leading to the quarry.

We were crossing in front of the porch when the door opened and Heidi came out dressed in a two-piece and carrying a towel. We all froze in our tracks.

She looked at us, then pulled down her sunglasses and looked me up and down.

"I hate to break the news, Cal," she said with a broad smile, "but you are nude."

"Yeah, it's cool," said Mel.

"What gives?" asked Heidi.

Mel gave her a quick recap and Heidi kept nodding.

"God, I miss being so free," she said. "I never get to do fun shit like that any more. I'm like a settled down married woman."

"Come with us," offered Carrie.

"Tempting," she said, "but it would be a bit difficult to explain to Ed. He's getting more uptight the older he gets. So, I'll just stay here, get some sun and read a book. God, I sound like my mother."

"Too bad," said Mel. "If you change your mind, just go up the path and you'll come to the quarry."

"Hey, did you say that Cal has to do what you tell him?" asked Heidi.

"Yeah," said Mel.

"Well, I could use some help putting on sunscreen. Think Cal could lend a hand?"

"Absolutely," said Carrie.

Heidi asked me to get a lounge chair from the garage and set it in the sun. She spread her towel on top and sat on the edge.

"I think I'd like to get rid of some of these tan lines," Heidi said looking at me.

I felt a lump in my throat.

Heidi tossed me the bottle of sunscreen and turned her back to me.

"Can you undo me, Cal?"

I stepped behind her and placed the sunscreen on the lounge. My hands were trembling as I reached for the strings that kept her top on. Pulling the back ones loose I reached under her blond hair and freed the tie around her neck.

The bra slid down and Heidi tossed it on the grass. I stared at her naked back.

"Cal, I don't want to fry," she said. "How about some lotion?"

I squirted some sunscreen on her shoulders. She reached up and pulled her hair from her neck. I rubbed the liquid into her smooth skin and using some more sunscreen covered her back.

"Hmm," she sighed, "feels good. You have a nice touch, Cal."

I rubbed her shoulders some more. Heidi covered her boobs with her hands so I couldn't see anything.

"My back is fine, now let's get the rest."

She shifted around, her legs straddling the lounger and let her breasts fall free. Her large breasts swayed with the effort. She eased herself back, put her sunglasses on and smiled at me.

"Uh, you want me to..."

"If you wouldn't mind," she purred.

I think my hands were shaking. I squirted a dab in my palm, rubbed my hands together and moved them toward her breasts.

They were warm and lush. I had only met Heidi a few times before she had her children. I always thought she had a great bod, but childbearing filled out her chest. My hands could not contain the white and soft flesh. Her nipples immediately stiffened under my touch, which was only fair since my dick was now totally stiff.

I worked the sunscreen into her breasts and reluctantly left them to administer to her stomach. As I neared the top of her bikini bottom, Heidi rolled it down, picking it up as she did so. I caught a glance of a trimmed blond bush. My dick was bouncing and enjoying itself immensely.

I covered her legs, but resisted the urge to let my fingers wander onto the juncture of her thighs hidden behind the thin bathing suit.

"Thanks, Cal, that was great."

"My pleasure," I said accompanied by the groans of Mel and her friends.

"I can see it sure was," said Carrie.

Heidi again pulled her shades down her nose and looked directly at my boner.

"That really is lovely, Cal. And, you have a hot body. I like how fit you are." She let her hand graze my erection and her finger lingered on my tip.

Turning her gaze to the girls, she said, "Have fun. Mel, maybe later you can fill me in on the details of this weekend. I think I will enjoy imagining everything."

"Sure, Heidi," said Mel. "Hey, you can always stop by our room later tonight and see what's up."

They all got the pun and laughed.

"God, I'd love that," she said with a smile. "But, I don't think I could pull it off with Ed. I might try, but don't count on it. So, I'll wait for the full story from you. But, make it soon. Ok?"

"Promise," replied Mel.

We set off for the quarry.

"God, I don't know if we can top that," said Jess. "You got bare tit from Heidi. She is freakin' gorgeous."

"Right," said Mel. "Don't you get it in your head you can feel us up that way. Remember, we're in control."

I just smiled and let my boner lead the way.

After our climb, we were all hot and decided to go in and cool off. We swam for a while. We climbed out and the girls noticed the cold water had once again worked its magic. I was not only soft, but also shrunken.

"Aw, he looks sad," Carrie said. She slipped her hand around my entire package. I enjoyed her touch and its warmth.

Jess and Mel spread out their towels. They lay on their fronts and reached behind to undo their tops.

"Carrie, if you can let go of Cal, maybe he can do our backs," said Mel.

Carrie removed her hand and kissed me lightly on the lips.

She joined the other two on the flat rocks. As she untied her top, she rose up a bit and gave me a quick glance at her small breasts hanging down.

I knelt beside Jess and spread lotion over her back. I rubbed it in, giving her a light massage while doing so. She let me know it felt good. I did her legs. As I was finishing her thighs, I slipped my hand under her bottom and touched the outside of her small cheek.

"Cal, I think I don't need any sunscreen there," she said. I slowly slid my hand back out, but thought about how smooth her butt is.

Next I did Mel. I didn't take the same liberty with her.

Finally, I moved to Carrie. I probably picked up the strongest sexual vibe from her. Her little flash before only served to strengthen my intuition that she was ready to play.

As I rubbed the lotion onto her back, I let my hands slide down and touch the sides of her boobs. She did not react negatively, so I continued to move my hands up and down her sides, letting my fingers slip lower until with the last stroke I felt one hard nipple brush against my fingertip.

orie
orie
4,260 Followers