Heat Wave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,259 Followers

Carrie had the smallest chest of the three girls. I'm a guy so I like all tits. Although Jess' were awesome, I really was attracted to Carrie's. She had a sexy way about her. With her tight tummy and long legs, she looked like a beach volleyball player. So, having small boobs was in no way a turn off.

I trapped her nipple between two fingers and squeezed it. Carrie responded by pushing her thighs together. I was sporting major wood again.

"Hey, what the hell are you two doing over there?" asked Mel.

I pulled my hand away and said "Nothing."

"Well, all that nothing has you with a pole sticking up from your lap."

I quickly covered Carrie's legs and then stretched out on my own towel.

As I lay on my back, I said out loud.

"So, is anyone going to help me with sunscreen?"

Jess said, "I think it might be more interesting to watch you put it on yourself."

"Yeah," chimed in Carrie, "especially in some places."

"I absolutely agree," added Mel.

Carrie tossed the bottle of sunscreen onto my stomach. She ran the back of her hand along my boner and said, "Be sure not to miss a spot. You might want to add several layers."

I used some lotion and began stroking. It felt so good, I couldn't stop. I was rapidly rushing to a climax when Mel spoke up. "Don't come, Cal. Save it for later."

"No fair,' said Carrie, "I want to see him cum now."

"Yeah, me too," said Jess. "I never saw a guy jerk off before. Let's have him finish. I'm sure there will be more left for later."

Mel agreed.

I kept pumping and was seconds away from exploding.

"Where shall I come?"

Carrie knelt up, leaving her top on the ground.

I looked at her pert titties and eraser bud nipples.

"Come on my boobs," she said as she lay on her back.

Jess and Mel gasped.

I moved close to Carrie and stroked hard. My balls clinched and I shot a stream of white that landed slightly below her boobs. I redirected my dick and covered both boobs with my next two shots. I felt a hand slip between my legs and cup my balls. Jess was milking my sack. I let out two more spurts, one landing on Carrie's cheek and the other on her chin.

"That was hot," said Jess as she gently fondled my balls. She was kneeling behind me and I became aware of her bare nipples pressing into my back. She ran her hand up my shaft and captured some of my cum that was running down. She pulled her hand away and I heard her say, "Mmm, tasty."

"If you really want to taste it," said Carrie, "come clean my tits off."

As she spoke she wiped the liquid from her chin and cheek and sucked her fingers clean.

Jess and Mel moved over her and bent to lick her breasts clean. They each finished by pulling her small nipples with their teeth.

Both girls kept their own boobs covered with their hands as they bent over Carrie.

I was sitting on my haunches overwhelmed with the experience of jerking off in front of them and watching them kiss their friend's boobs.

Mel said we all should swim. She and Jess put their tops back on and went in.

I helped Carrie stand. She looked at me and then moved in to kiss me.

I slipped my hands around her and cupped her small ass, pulling her tight and feeling her boobs press into my chest.

"That was awesome," she said.

"Yep," I replied.

We broke apart. Emboldened by her behavior, I pulled the front of her suit out to look inside. She had the narrowest strip of dark hair that led my gaze to her full labia. My dick sprung back up.

"Like what you see?" she asked.

"Very much."

"Why don't you give me a call when you're back in town?"

"Definitely." I released her suit and she ran toward the water as I followed.

The water felt warmer today and we swam for a bit. Horsing around I was sure all three girls, including my cousin, helped themselves to generous gropes.

We got back out. As Carrie and Mel were drying off, Jess lifted her top and flashed me. Her boobs were big and white. I longed to grab them, but she pulled her top back down and blew me a kiss.

We stayed at the quarry for a few hours. I had to remain nude on the path going back down. About half-way down, we saw someone jogging up toward us. I asked for my suit, but no one made a move. As the jogger neared, we saw it was Karen whose family had the next camp. She was a year younger than me. She recognized Mel and started to wave when she noticed I was nude. She stopped in her tracks.

"Hi, Karen," said Mel. "This is Carrie and Jess. I think you know Cal."

"I don't know what's going on," she said, "but this has now officially become my favorite jogging path. And, Cal, that is a wicked awesome boner." We laughed and she resumed her run.

As we neared the house, Mel ran ahead. She returned to tell us that the adults were home. I slipped on my suit.

We spent the rest of the day lounging around, eating and visiting with the family. Heidi caught my eye and winked a couple times. Dinner was ribs on the grill. After we cleaned up, we played Monopoly for a while. I said I was going to bed. Jess said she was going up too. The others promised to be there soon.

I wondered if after our adventure at the quarry if the deal was still in place.

Once inside our room, Jess told me to strip. I complied. She fondled my soft dick and kissed me on the lips.

"You're being a good sport," she said.

"Well, now that my embarrassment is over, what's not to enjoy."

We agreed I could use the bathroom first. After taking care of all nightly chores, I opened the door to our bedroom. Jess had her back to me and was standing in just a tiny pair of bikini bottoms. Her ass was mostly in view as well as her crack.

I whistled admiringly.

Jess glanced over her shoulder and smiled. She reached for her t-shirt resting on the top bunk.

"How about a quick peek," I asked.

"I already gave you one."

"Come on," I said. "I've been naked and let you guys play around. One little flash couldn't hurt."

"If I do, you can't tell Carrie and Mel."

"Promise."

Slowly Jess turned to face me. Her breasts swayed with the effort. I loved their look. Big, round and white. Her nipples hardened as I stared at them. She cupped her boobs and held them up for a few seconds. She then grabbed her t-shirt and ran into the bathroom. The sight of her bouncing boobs will stay with me for a long time.

Carrie and Mel arrived in a few minutes.

After Jess rejoined them, we sat around and talking about our day.

"So, I guess it's my turn," I said.

The girls looked a little nervous. "You don't have to do anything more, Cal," said Mel.

"Oh, a deal is a deal."

"Ok, which one?" asked Carrie.

In my mind I reviewed my options. I had seen Carrie topless and snuck a peek under her bottom. Twice I got to see Jess' amazing tits.

I smiled broadly and pointed to Mel.

She turned white. I think she always imagined that I would pick one of her friends.

"Cal, are you sure?"

"Definitely. And, remember this was your idea."

"Sounded good at the time," she said weakly.

"Ok, I'll play along. But, Cal I cannot jerk you off. We're cousins and that to me would be crossing the line."

I knew she was right. I still wanted to see her naked.

"Ok, here's the new deal. You will be naked, but don't have to touch me."

She sighed in relief.

"On two conditions," I added.

"What?"

"Carrie and Jess strip you."

She looked at them and they all smiled.

"And?" she asked.

"One of them has to volunteer to give me head instead of a hand job."

Silence.

"Hell, I'll do it," said Carrie.

"Really," said Jess.

"Yeah, it'll be fun."

"And, we get to watch?" asked Mel.

"Only if you want," she said smiling and knowing they do.

I asked Mel to walk to the middle of the room. Carrie and Jess stood on either side of her.

Carrie unbuttoned her blouse and Jess pulled it off. Jess knelt and undid the snap on her shorts and lowered the zipper. From behind, Carrie eased them past Mel's hips and to the floor.

Now I could see no more than what a swim suit would reveal. Carrie stood behind her and unfastened Mel's bra.

Jess slipped the straps over her arms and it slid away. Carrie reached around and cupped Mel's tits, preventing me from seeing them.

"Want to see your cousin's boobs, Cal?"

I nodded. She was now massaging Mel's boobs. Mel had her eyes closed and licked her lips.

She pulled her hands away. I stared at Mel's pretty breasts. Her rose-colored nipples were standing out from her darker areolas. Carrie reached around and pulled on her nipples making them stand out even more. Mel's breasts were a good size and the white skin was smooth with pale blue veins visible.

Jess tugged Mel's panties and pushed them down. She had soft brown curls that were shaped into a neat strip. Jess ran her fingers through the curls and kissed Mel's hip. She then ran her hand up and down Mel's slit. Mel closed her eyes and groaned.

With guidance from Carrie, Mel turned around. I loved her butt. Jess moved her hands between Mel's legs and pushed them apart. Carrie then gently pulled Mel down, bending her from the waist. I could see her sex lips from behind and thought they looked wet. Jess spread Mel's cheeks showing me the pink star. She then spread Mel's lips showing me a moist and pink set of perfect lips.

Mel stood and turned to face me. She was flushed and her breasts heaved with her breathing. She smiled.

"You're beautiful," I said.

"Thanks."

Carrie moved to me and dropped to her knees. She extended her tongue and swirled it around my tip. I groaned out loud. Mel and Jess stood next to Carrie and watched as she slowly took all of me inside. She began moving her head up and down, while using her tongue and teeth to excite all my nerve endings.

I looked at Jess. She had one hand jammed in her panties. I was sure she was inserting at least one finger in and out of her sex. Her other hand was pinching her breast through her t-shirt.

Mel was now slowly caressing her slit and clit.

I started pumping Cassie's face and could feel my dick hit the back of her mouth.

I knew I could not last long and told Carrie I was close. She winked and sucked harder.

I was just about to explode when the door to our room opened. We all turned to see Heidi.

She quickly stepped in and closed the door behind her. She looked at Carrie with my dick in her mouth; Mel naked and covered with a slight sheen of sweat; Jess with her own hand buried in her panties.

"Well," she said with a smile, "they say that the Fourth of July is all about the fireworks. I have a feeling some are just about to go off." She pulled her top off revealing her full breasts.

As she started walking toward us with her hand on the drawstring of her sweatpants, I knew Heidi was quite right.

orie
orie
4,259 Followers