Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jus8tine
jus8tine
289 Followers

"Oh, yes Heather," Kristin said, moving her head up to Heather's level again. "You're so wet. Just like I imagined. I'm going to make you cum now."

They kissed as Heather comprehended the words. Two fingers were now inside her and she was involuntarily pushing her pussy onto the hand. Kristin's other hand pushed the jeans and panties down and clutched at Heather's ass.

Heather cried out when the fingers moved from her cunt to her clit, rubbing it roughly.

"That's it," Kristin sighed. "Cum for me, babe."

Heather was almost in tears. She was about to have an orgasm in an alley at the hands of a girl. And if the feeling inside her stomach was any clue, this was not an ordinary orgasm.

Somehow, Kristin got one hand under Heather's ass and a finger penetrated her cunt. The other hand attacked her clit harder.

"Oh, God. God. Kristin, I'm going to cum."

"Yes, babe. Do it. Do it now," Kristin urged.

Heather buried her head in Kristin's hair to muffle the scream that exploded from her at the same time her orgasm began. Heather drove her pussy away from the wall, urgently seeking out Kristin's hands. Kristin rubbed the woman's clit and fucked her with her finger the best she could.

Heather lost track of how long she came. She heard her own cries despite every attempt to stifle them and despite the fact she was nearly senseless with lust. She had never cum like this with a guy. Ever.

When it was over, or at least when Kristin moved her hands away from Heather's pussy, they held each other tightly. This time Heather WAS in tears.

"It's alright, babe," Kristin assured her. "It's alright."

"I...I...," Heather stammered.

"Shh. Let's get you dressed."

"What about you?" Heather sobbed.

"You owe me," Kristin said, finally getting a smile from Heather.

A few moments later when Heather was composed, the women walked hand-in-hand around the building towards the entrance.

#

"How'd you know about that door?" Heather asked Kristin on the phone the next day.

"I got dragged out there by a guy once. He tried to rape me in that alley. He didn't know that I took karate."

Heather giggled, wishing for an instant she had known karate in her previous job. "You know karate?"

"Enough to defend myself," Kristin said confidently.

"Good for you." She would tell Kristin about her experience someday.

"I'm glad you're still talking to me," Kristin said.

"That was wonderful, Kristin. It was the best. You're so sexy," Heather said honestly. "But you know you don't have to do that for me to like you."

"I wanted to. I had to or I was going to burst."

"You?" Heather said. "How about me?"

"If we were a man and a woman I think you'd call that a fuck. Can we make love sometime?"

The question made Heather shiver. She tried to answer but couldn't at first. After getting her breath back, she said, "Yes. I'd like that."

They weren't going to see each other for six more days. Heather lost track of how many times she heard Kristin's voice in her head saying, "Can we make love sometime?"

When the weekend finally arrived, the women decided to go out to dinner instead of to the club. They had reservations at a trendy place downtown so they both wore dresses, a little out of their comfort zones but fun nonetheless. They would have noticed the ogling from the men in the restaurant if they hadn't been so busy checking each other out.

If Kristin's neckline had plunged an inch farther it wouldn't have qualified as a neckline and Heather's halter style dress accentuated even her average bust line. Neither dress came anywhere near the women's knees, particularly when they were seated.

The couple thoroughly enjoyed the quiet of the restaurant compared to the club. They actually got to talk without yelling. But, the drawback was having to restrain from getting as close as maybe they'd like.

The wine, the meal, the dessert...it was all perfect. They left in good spirits.

Once inside the car, the girls were finally able to kiss. It was long and adoring. As they drove away, Kristin reached over and put her hand on Heather's thigh. Soon it was under the dress and nearing Heather's thong-covered pussy. Kristin rubbed the inside of Heather's thigh for a short time, then managed to touch her pussy when Heather spread her legs.

"Pull in here. In here," Heather suddenly yelled out.

Kristin jerked her hand away, frightened by the sudden order. "What?"

"Pull in her. Now."

Kristin jammed on the brakes and dove across two lanes to pull into the driveway of a motel. Instinctively, she followed the drive up to the lobby entrance. "What are we doing?"

The car came to a stop under the overhang. "Stay here."

Heather jumped out of the car and scurried inside to Kristin's bewilderment. Less than five minutes later Heather was heading back to the car, a curious smile on her face.

"Straight ahead. Around the corner," Heather pointed once she was seated again.

Kristin followed her orders. They parked near an entrance.

"Let's go," Heather said.

They entered the motel using Heather's newly purchased room key and headed down the hall.

"Number 108," Heather said.

Kristin's heart raced at the turn of events. Anticipation overwhelmed her as they approached the room. While Heather fiddled with the key, Kristin untied the knot holding together Heather's dress behind her neck.

Heather laughed. "Stop it."

The door was unlocked, but the women were still outside. Despite a desperate attempt to hold her dress up, Heather soon found herself topless against the door. Kristin was pressing against her, kissing her wildly. The door swung open and the women nearly fell into the room to muted shrieks.

They both laughed when they realized they weren't going to fall. Kristin kicked the door shut. Heather held up her dress at the waist until Kristin took Heather's hands and pulled them away. Heather let the dress fall to the floor.

Neither woman was laughing now. The significance of the moment was taking over. Kristin reached over and flicked on the light for the tiny entranceway they stood in. She admired Heather's body with added respect.

Heather's hands seemed to have a life of their own as they reached out and pulled the straps of Kristin's dress from her shoulders. The tiny garment slithered down Kristin's marvelous body and collected at her feet, leaving her naked except for a small pair of panties.

Kristin was first to move. She delicately removed Heather's thong and pushed her clothes and shoes aside. Then Heather did the same to Kristin.

They came together in a kiss, their bodies compressed against each other as firmly as they could stand it. They both wanted to take in the incredible feeling of the other's nakedness on their own. Heather tried not to shake, afraid Kristin might get a clue of her true thoughts.

"Make love to me, please," Kristin whispered in Heather's ear.

Heather wasn't sure she could stand up much longer, sensing that her legs might give out at any moment. Maybe it was a good thing they were about to lie down. They held hands as they walked to the bottom of the king size bed, then kissed again.

This had been Heather's idea, so there was no backing out of it now despite everything going through her brain. The final decision was made when she thought back to the night outside the club. She wanted to do this.

Heather fell backwards onto the bed, pulling Kristin with her. Giggles followed their initial grunts when they landed. Any momentary pain was overshadowed once again by the sensation of skin on skin.

Heather and Kristin embraced, rolling freely across the huge bed. Eventually, somehow, they ended about in the approximate center, kissing feverishly. Heather was on top.

She got on her knees, straddling her girlfriend. Heather looked down through the dim light.

"God, you're beautiful," she said softly. Heather loved Kristin's messed up hair, her full breasts, her little waist. She'd have to move to see the rest of Kristin, but first she wanted to explore the upper half.

Heather kissed Kristin on the neck and shoulders, letting her instincts lead the way as all of this was new to her. She wanted, more than anything in the world, to make Kristin happy.

Then she was kissing the top of Kristin's breasts. Part of her still said 'No', but a much larger part of her said 'I want more'. So Heather worked her way down to the nipples. Once she had one in her mouth she knew it was right. And when she heard Kristin's first soft moan she knew this wouldn't be the only time.

Heather used her hand to tenderly lift Kristin's breast. She wrapped her lips around a large portion of the breast and began to lick and suck the nipple. All the indicators she then felt—Kristin arching her back and the nipples growing in her mouth—totally silenced that little part of her saying 'No'.

Heather loved to have her nipples pulled, so she put one of Kristin's between her lips and lifted it gently before letting go.

Kristin moaned loudly. "Do that again," she sighed.

Heather administered to Kristin's breasts for almost five minutes, not knowing how wet it was making her lover. Kristin, in fact, wasn't sure she'd last without cumming.

But Heather had other plans. She kissed her way down Kristin's stomach, past her pierced belly button and toward her clit. Kristin eagerly spread her legs.

That's when Heather leaned up to get a good look at the beautiful, young woman's entire body. Kristin took the same opportunity to gaze at Heather. All the same things she noticed in Heather the first time she saw her at the club, and then some, were there. The hair, face, chest and legs. Only now they were visible in naked splendor.

Heather was operating pretty much on impulse now. She certainly had no prior experience to tell her how to make Kristin happy. But she thought she had a good idea. The technique might not be the best this time, but she wasn't going to let that stop her.

Heather lowered her body and kissed the insides of Kristin's thighs. Primarily, to build up the courage to go on. She kissed and licked her way up to Kristin's pink pussy. This was it, she thought.

She'd never forget the first taste of Kristin's sweet juices on her tongue as she separated the flaps of skin covering the pussy. Nor the aroma and warmth. If she needed encouragement, she got it in the form of sensory overload.

Heather licked all around the entrance. Finally, she allowed her tongue to slide inside, just slightly.

"Oh, yes. Heather. Yes," Kristin moaned.

The tongue slid in further, all the way until Heather's lips were flat against Kristin's skin. She felt for every corner of Kristin's pussy, wanting to fuck her all night with her mouth.

Kristin lifted her ass off the bed, grabbing Heather behind the head and pulling her closer. Of course, Heather was as close as she was going to get, but desperately tried to reach further with her tongue.

Heather had one more stop to make. And she hoped this was the one that would bring Kristin to an orgasm. She moved up the couple of inches required to find Kristin's clit.

She had no clue what to expect, or when to know she was where she was supposed to be. To her surprise, two things made it easy.

First, the engorged clit was hard to miss. She felt the nub on her tongue and immediately guessed she'd found it.

Second, Kristin cried out, "Oh my God. Yes. Yes."

By now, Kristin was raising and lowering her hips as if fucking the biggest cock she'd ever seen. Heather grabbed her by the ass and tried to hold her in place so she could attend to the clit.

She wrapped her mouth around it and sucked like never before. Kristin's moans filled the dark room. The bed knocked against the wall with every movement.

"Oh, Heather. Ahhh...ahhhh...God," Kristin squealed. "Yes!"

Kristin's body burst with energy as her orgasm began. Every muscle tensed up until the first wave passed, then there was a constant bucking as she came. Heather struggled to keep in contact with Kristin's clit, all the while clutching at her tiny ass.

Heather was thrilled when Kristin's orgasm never seemed to end. Each lick...each nibble on the clit caused a new outburst from Kristin. Heather's chin was covered with Kristin's juices as she came again and again.

Finally, Kristin fell flat on the bed, attempting to escape Heather's tongue and lips by crawling away. Heather pulled back, kissing Kristin's thighs and at the same time wiping her chin clean on Kristin's soft skin.

Only the sound of heavy breathing filled the room for several long seconds.

"Damn, Heather. You say you've never done this before?" Kristin asked.

"I never said that. But I haven't."

"Hold me," Kristin begged her lover.

The women cuddled. Heather would be a veteran before the night ended.

jus8tine
jus8tine
289 Followers
12