Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her nipples prickled. Her pussy ached. She wanted more. She lowered her head back to the still semi-hard cock, devouring the tangy, salty liquid spread across the head. He tasted different to her husband. As she licked him clean, she found herself wondering how her brother would taste.

Chapter Six: Miss Alluring at last

Heather was as excited as she'd been since Rachal had first made her a woman. She and her brother were spending the morning together, relaxing around the pool. But that afternoon, it was her daughter's turn to entertain her brother. She'd have the afternoon to herself. Well, not quite. Miss Alluring had responded to her text to confirm she'd be there at two.

Her experience with Rach and David yesterday hadn't satisfied her. If anything, it had aroused her further. And this afternoon, she'd fulfil another of her desires. She'd fuck the young woman until she screamed out her name.

She was a bitch on heat. And while she knew her red bikini left little to the imagination, after her session at Rachal's she felt compelled to wear it. Show her brother how hot she was.

She was fussing with the ties on her bikini top when she made her way to the hot tub. It was only when she was a few feet away that she realised that her brother was already there. His soft whistle told her that.

"God, you look hot," he murmured to himself.

But it was just loud enough for Heather to hear. It added to her feeling of arousal. She blushed as his admiring gaze ran across her body. The heat in her pussy increased. Could he see her nipples pushing against the skimpy top?

"I thought I'd sunbathe a while," she confidently explained. "But it looks so good in there. Mind if I join you?"

"No, not at all," he timidly said, shuffling to one side. He seemed nervous. She wasn't sure why, but imagined it was because of her skimpy attire. She knew how sensational she looked. Miss Alluring would be getting the benefit later.

Gingerly, she stepped into the steaming tub, aware that his eyes took in every movement. She provocatively stood for a moment, raising both hands to her hair. It was difficult to resist the teasing pose. Slowly, very slowly, she sank down until she was covered by the water.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" she purred, laying her head back against the side.

Her eyes closed for a second. Her intuition told her that he was closely watching her. She could not resist another teasing action. What had got into her? She unhurriedly stretched, spreading her arms across the side of the tub. It had the effect of raising her body higher. Her thrusting breasts floated on the top of the water.

She opened her eyes at her brother's soft whistle, almost under his breath. When she gave him a soft grin, he quickly looked away. Enough, she told herself. Save her teasing for later. She began to talk about her and they fell into an easy conversation. After a while, the sexual tension had lifted. It seemed just like old times again.

"Your dinner was delicious, brother," she murmured. "I didn't know you could cook that well."

He responded with a laugh. "I told you!"

"Where'd you learn?"

He spread his arms behind his neck. "Oh, here and there..."

They both laughed. "Well, you'll make someone a wonderful husband."

"True," he said. His face was mock serious and they both laughed again. "But I can do even better. You just didn't get the right ingredients."

Heather playfully kicked him with her foot. "Well, you go shopping next time. Then you can make your masterpiece. Can't wait to taste it."

"You want to taste my masterpiece?" he teasingly repeated, then blushed a little at hisdouble entendre.

Heather blushed too. She sat lower in the water, making sure her nipples, thrusting against the material of her top, were out of sight. For a moment, the idea of tasting her brother's cock consumed her mind. Was it as large as David's? Would it be as hard? What would his cum taste like?

She tried to clear her thoughts with a swift shake of the head. "I could do with a drink," she said, attempting to change the subject. "Would you get us a couple of beers."

He blushed again. "Can't."

"Why not?"

"Just can't."

She placed her hands on the edge of the tub and pulled herself up. His eyes dropped to her breasts as they rose clear of the water. Her nipples were hard against the skimpy wet top. Little rivulets of water dripped from them, landing back in the tub. From the way her brother gasped, she knew the eroticism of the moment. She might as well have been topless. The feel of his hand caressing her breast returned. Her nerve failed her and she flopped back down in the tub.

"You're forcing your poor sister to walk all the way for two beers?" she said, giving him another playful kick under the water. "You go!

He gave a long gulp. It was as if he was considering doing something he shouldn't. It was only two beers, for goodness sake!

He slowly began to rise. Heather's gaze ran across his chest. He was in good shape. Her eyes dropped to his trunks, wanting to see the size of his package. Her heart caught in her chest. He wasn't wearing trunks. He was naked. As he raised himself, he revealed more and more. Not only did he have a good-sized cock. He was fully erect.

For a moment, he just stood there. His eyes were on hers. Hers were fixed on his hardness, as if hypnotised. She pulled her eyes back to meet his. She felt dizzy. Her pussy was on fire.

"Sit down," she quietly said.

The water splashed around them as he dropped back into the tub. "Told you I couldn't," he simply said.

"You should have explained," Heather chastised him, her chest heaving from her arousal. "For goodness sake! Whatever possessed you to come out here naked? My daughter will be here shortly."

He blinked. For a moment, he was the same shy youngster who had run away when she exposed her breast to him. "I don't know. Sorry..."

Heather was panting now. A part of her wanted to reach out and caress that cock. Take it in her mouth.

"I'll get the drinks," she firmly responded. "You go and make yourself decent."

***

Heather kept an anxious eye on the clock. Miss Alluring was due in an hour.

"Your meal last night was wonderful, Uncle," her daughter was saying. "Will you teach Kyle how to cook like that?"

They all laughed.

"Another coffee?" she asked.

Her brother turned to look at her, holding out his cup. Fortunately, her daughter playfully pushed it away.

"We don't have time," she said. "Come on, Uncle. We've got to get going."

He smiled at Heather and shrugged. "Okay," he conceded. "I guess we'll see you later, sis."

"Enjoy yourself," she told him. "Your last full day before you go home tomorrow night."

He moaned. "Don't remind me. It's been special to spend some quality time with my sister and her kids."

Heather smiled back. "And with you brother."

"It's such a shame I have to leave. I'm just starting to feel relaxed and at home."

"You can't stay longer?"

"No, unfortunately. Work calls."

"That's a shame. Okay, tomorrow, I'm all yours. We can do whatever you want.

"Suits me," he replied. "I'll be happy just hanging around the pool and hot tub tomorrow, until it's time to leave."

Heather raised her eyebrows. The thought of him naked in the hot tub sent shockwaves to her pussy. Her mind returned to yesterday's session at Rachal's. And to the recollection of the sight and feel of David's cock. She wondered if her nipples were showing.

"Fine by me," she murmured, giving her daughter a goodbye hug. "For now, the two of you should enjoy the rest of your day."

***

As she sat beside Miss Alluring on the couch, Heather's imagination was running riot. Her mind was consumed by erotic images.

If she closed her eyes for a second, Miss Alluring was fondling and caressing her. Sucking her nipples. Kissing down her flat stomach to her pussy and licking her to orgasm. The young girl was taking control, her fingers in Heather's hair as she fucked the beautiful, older woman's face.

Heather felt herself trembling. The long sip of her drink was designed to calm her. It didn't.

She wondered what her next move should be. Now that the moment had arrived, the need to be careful consumed her mind. This was her daughter's best friend after all. It seemed the Miss Alluring understood her predicament. And had no such fears.

She eased herself to her feet and stood in front of Heather. "You said we could go to your bed," she half whispered.

Heather took the proffered hand. The young girl pulled her to her feet. God, this was what she wanted. Miss Alluring was taking control.

Heather allowed herself to be pulled closer. The young woman's hand dropped to the small of her back. As their bodies pressed together, Miss Alluring began to grind her hips against Heather. She ground back. Her thoughts momentarily flicked to Rachal. But as Miss Alluring 's lips trail over her throat and then down to the low neckline of her sundress they jerked back to the here and now.

As she moaned, Miss Alluring took her hand, pulling her towards the door. It took only a few, brief, seconds to reach Heather's bedroom.

As soon as they were inside the room, the young girl ran her fingertips over Heather's right breast, playing with the nipple through the material of her red, bikini top. Heather shuddered. It had been a conscious decision not to change. Not when she looked so hot.

She momentarily reflected that it had been a good decision. The thumb and forefinger that now squeezed and tugged at her nipple sent electrical shocks from her breasts to her pussy. Her moans were encouragement enough for the sexy, young girl to untie the strings of the top, allowing it to drop around their feet.

Her eyes lingered on Heather's breasts. "You look so beautiful," she whispered.

Heather smiled back. Her tongue flickered across her lips. Her long held masturbatory fantasies were on the verge of coming true. Should she take control?

Miss Alluring answered the unspoken question. She took a step back, tearing at her clothes. She couldn't undress fast enough. There wasn't even enough time for Heather to savour the young body as she revealed herself. The young woman was suddenly naked, throwing herself down on the bed.

"Do me, Heather" she breathed.

Heather gave a low groan. Do her? Oh, God. Yes, please!

As she slipped to her knees, she could hardly control her shaking. She licked all the way along the young thighs, her eyes staring up into Miss Alluring's. The young girl's tangy aroma filled the air. As it enveloped her, Heather paused. She wanted to savour the beautiful smell.

It appeared that Miss Alluring thought she was having doubts. She reached upwards. Grabbing Heather's silken hair, she yanked her face to her young pussy. She lifted her knees up from the sheets, moaning aloud as she looked down to watch the head between her thighs. Heather shivered at the sensation as the aroused teenager began to rub her pussy against her face.

Miss Alluring's low growl reverberated around the room as she worked herself against the beautiful, older woman. She kept her legs high, growling louder, knees back. Her legs spread wider, her hands gripped tighter, urgently working herself towards her climax.

Suddenly, her orgasm was upon her. She ground her pussy against Heather's face as she came. There was no escape for the sexy, older woman. The teenager held her face tight against her until her jerking finally calmed.

Only then did she pull Heather upwards, the panting woman's face wet with her juices. She tasted herself as she kissed the sweet lips in front of her. Her eyes were a mixture of arousal and confusion at what she'd just done.

"You were wonderful, baby," Heather reassured her.

Miss Alluring smiled back. "It's your turn now, Heather. You want that don't you?"

Before Heather could react, the young girl's hands were on her full breasts, caressing them with her palms. When she moaned, Miss Alluring pushed the wonderful globes together and bent her head to lick both nipples at the same time. She alternated between one and the other, driving out Heather's growling moans from deep in her body.

As she suckled the sexy woman, her hand easily slipped down inside Heather's skimpy bikini bottoms, rubbing the heel of her palm against the gushing syrupy juice and spreading it around on the insides of the now writhing thighs.

Heather moaned again. By raising a leg, she allowed Miss Alluring to slide one of her fingers inside her. It was soon followed by a second. That was so good. She began to rotate her ass, fucking back at the working fingers.

"Baby..." she gasped.

"What is it, Heather?" the young temptress teased, knowing full well she was taking the undulating woman to her orgasm.

"Baby..." she gasped again.

She groaned and spread her legs wider. The appreciative moans from the young woman as she was finger fucked by her made Heather shudder. The wet, sloshing sounds were an aphrodisiac. When Miss Alluring's thumb flicked against her clit, she instantly climaxed.

Her legs curled back toward her chest and her hands gripped the bed sheets as she screamed. Her orgasm ran through her forever, leaving her feeling faint. Even before she had recovered, she felt the young woman slithering across her body.

"Fuck my face, Heather." Her voice was soft, but direct. It wasn't a question. It was an instruction.

"Oh yes," Heather gasped, her body still heaving from her climax. " Sit on me. Sit on my face."

Her hands roughly pulled Miss Alluring up and over her. The young girl immediately understood. She was ready to cum again. She ground down as Heather's mouth went to work, humping herself as she gripped Heather's hair.

Heather felt another orgasm ready to burst from her as her masturbatory fantasy became reality. Her tongue worked overtime. She needed Miss Alluring to cum, too. Within seconds, she got her wish.

The young woman screamed as she totally lost control. Her syrupy, honey exploded across Heather's face. The beautiful, older woman gratefully lapped up each drop.

Chapter Seven: Heather's brother

Rachal's voice had a mischievous tone. "So tell me," she asked. "How was it?"

"It was wonderful," Heather sighed. "That girl is something else."

"You've just seduced your first straight virgin to the bi-side," Rachal laughed.

"I'm not so sure," Heather responded. "The way she used me, I'm not sure this was her first time..."

Rachal's laugh at the other end of the line grew louder. "Don't be so sure. It may be that you inspired her."

"Possibly..."

"Quite possibly, Heather." Rachal affirmed. "You inspire me, baby."

Heather's laugh was long and low. This was all so wonderfully overwhelming. Her stomach began to coil with desire.

"I want to hear every detail when we meet, baby. And just think. You, me and Miss Alluring together. Your first threesome!"

Heather felt a thunderbolt of desire lodge in her pussy. Her young lover had a way of finding a path to every desire she had. Her tone was little more than a whimper. "Rach..."

In contrast, her young lover's voice practically bounced with excitement. "But first things first. Your brother..."

Heather gave a deep breath as she attempted to collect her wits. Rather than her body being sated by Miss Alluring, she felt more alive than ever. She would wear her red bikini again today.

***

Heather's kids had said their goodbyes to their Uncle. Neither would be home until later that evening. She and her brother had the day to themselves. Until it was time for him to leave.

Following her previous experience, she decided to forego the hot tub. It was safer to sunbathing instead. That would allow them to finish their reminiscing. There was no danger in that!

Her brother seemed content to alternate spells between the hot tub and the pool. In between, they chatted, bringing themselves up-to-date with everything going on in their lives. As he handed her a cool beer from the fridge, Heather found her eyes wandering down his torso. He was semi erect.

The memory of his cock as he stood up in the hot tub flooded back into her mind. Under the safety of her dark sunglasses, she watched his eyes flit over her breasts and down her flat stomach. The recollection of his hand on her breast returned. What was happening to her?

Before she could stop herself, she asked, "Want to do my back?"

Without waiting for an answer, she turned onto her stomach. She provocatively wriggled her bottom as she pretended to make herself comfortable. Reaching out, she picked up the bottle of oil and held it over her head. He took it straight away. Almost involuntarily, she reached behind her and unsnapped her bikini top. What was she doing?

Her brother kneeled down on the grass beside her. For a few seconds, he didn't move.

"Well?" Heather asked, flopping her head down onto her crossed arms. "What are you waiting for?"

She wondered what he was thinking? Her small bikini bottoms left nothing to the imagination. Could he be as aroused as she felt? She raised her head for a second, before pressing it back down. Better to wait his next move.

"My back is burning," she softly murmured.

She heard him move. A soft rasping sound. Then she felt him. His leg slipped across her body and... yes... he lowered himself as gently as possible on top of her ass.

She gave a soft gasp. Despite his supporting most of his weight on his legs, she could feel his cock press into her. Gently. But it was his cock, alright. Still half erect. The cock she'd longed to see when they were younger. The cock she had seen yesterday.

She turned her head and frowned at him. For a second, neither spoke.

"I'm not sure about that position," she eventually protested. She was aware of her shortage of breath as she spoke. God, he was growing as he gently pressed down.

She realised that by half sitting up, she was almost fully exposing her breast. She felt herself grow wetter at the delicious wickedness of the situation. God, they were almost in a sexual position.

As she flopped back down again, the oil hit her between her shoulders. He'd squeezed it from the bottle directly onto her skin. Heather gave a soft gasp at the cool sensation and another as he kneaded the oil into her skin. He covered her entire upper half, spreading it along the top of her shoulders, down her spine, to the top of her tiny bikini briefs.

His touch was sensational. Her body stiffened when he reached over and ran his hands along her sides. She knew from her experiences with Miss Alluring what the next step was.

By lifting upwards, she allowed the very edge of his fingertips to brush against the curve of her rounded breasts. His hands paused. The game was becoming dangerous. Her mind begged him to cup her sensitive tits. Instead, he swept his hands back up to her shoulder blades. Damn!

"That feels good. You have nice hands, bro," she moaned as his fingers swept around the top of her shoulders and neck.

"You're skin's so soft, Heather," he responded. His voice sounded a little hoarse. "You know, you have such a beautiful body," he added.

She gasped. Her brother had never previously said anything so forward to her. She didn't speak, but felt herself push her bottom upwards against him. No doubt about it. He was hard now. The image of his cock as he rose out of the tub flooded her mind again.

He lifted slightly off her as she raised her ass. How infuriating! She was on the edge of some serious teasing. Her awareness of the danger in crossing a line didn't stop her. The way she was feeling, how could it?

"Every woman loves to hear some one say they have a beautiful body," she purred. "And you have fantastic hands, bro. Keep rubbing my neck. Harder."

He leant slightly forward to comply. His groin pressed against her ass again. This time, when she pushed up, he didn't move away. He pushed back.